Obama -- A Kenyan? -- All Of These Sources Say So

Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/24 00:18:06

The only thing we KNOW about Barack Hussein Obama II is we don't KNOW a damned thing about him.

The very, very liberal, National Public Radio, described Barack Obama as "Kenyan-born."

The Associated Press (AP) declared that "Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations."

Kenya Sunday Standard headline -- "Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate"

The Kenya Standard -- "It seems Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America (via a sleepy village in Kenya called Nyang’oma K’Ogelo) can do no wrong."

The Nigerian Observer -- "Americans will today go to the polls to elect their next President with Democratic Party candidate, Senator Barack Obama largely favoured to win. The Kenyan-born Senator will..." (another exhibit)

USAfrica -- "Kenyan-born OBAMA makes history...wins presidential nomination of U. S. Democratic party; eyes on White House..."

Newspage Weekly -- "The Kenya-born senator, who is being considered by some of his admirers as the "New Kennedy"..."

AllAfrica.com -- " Little wonder then why Kenyan-born Barack Obama, America's first Black President..."

GraphicGhana.com -- "For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth."

The same article, with the same quote, appeared in ModernGhana.com.

And The Ghana Times -- "So far, the odds favour the once underdog in American politics, Obama, the African-American Senator from Illinois state. A Congressional Quarterly (CQ) politics monitored on BBC put the Kenyan born American ahead of his rival, John McCain."

PlanUSA -- "More than 50 schools in Kisumu, Kenya, about 30 miles from where Obama was born and where his grandmother still lives..."

The Kenya Information and Tourism Worldguides website is
running a piece about Kisumu in
Kenya that identifies the town as the birthplace of Barack Obama. -- Note: within 24 hours of this posting, Team Obama had the website scrubbed. See here for more information.

Obama's literary agency, Acton & Dystel, touted Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Then there's the Chicago Sun-Times article from September 3, 2006 by Lynn Sweet -- "Obama's next big international journey will be in 2007. He says he's looking at China, India and Indonesia, 'where ironically I actually have more of a childhood than I do in Kenya.'''

Then there's Mama Sarah, Obama's step-grandmother. She said Obama was born in Kenya (twice), and she was there. Here's two videos of Mama Sarah making her claim.

Then there's the guy with the Kenyan birth certificate.

And finally, there's Obama's wife -- at 42 seconds in this video, Michelle clearly says: "When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country, in Kenya..." -- not his ancestral home -- not his father's home country -- "...HIS home country, in Kenya..." -- Here is the definition of "home country."

And during a fundraiser in Tampa in December 2007, wife, Michelle, in this video, discussed how hard it was for her and her husband to pay off student loans from "good schools," Michelle Obama said the following:

"What it reminded me of was our trip to Africa, two years ago, and the level of excitement that we felt in that country -- the hope that people saw just in the sheer presence of somebody like Barack Obama -- a Kenyan, a black man, a man of great statesmanship who they believe could change the fate of the world."

The reference to "Kenyan" starts about
2:05 minutes into the video. Use the slider.

Ok, ok, none of those are "official" sources -- but this one is:

The following transcript is of an April 14, 2010 debate on the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly. The question under discussion concerns the repatriation of Kenyan artifacts which were removed from the country by colonialists. The Ministers want to know what is being done to return the artifacts, or failing their return, how and when Kenya will be compensated for their loss. They argue that museums in the US and elsewhere have earned money on these artifacts, thus those countries are indebted to Kenya. Importantly, in 2006, when Barack Obama visited Kenya, strategized with, and campaigned on behalf of Raila Odinga, the Senator also promised to help with the return of artifacts to Kenya or to seek financial compensation.

The question Dr. Bonny Khalwale asked concerns the "repatriation" of Barack Obama!

Quote -- bottom of page 8: "Dr. Khalwale: Mr. Speaker, Sir, the Minister has told us that the office of the then Senator Obama gave him a lot of assistance. That is very good to hear. Could he tell us what commitment the same office made by way of compensation to this country because those artefa cts in those museums have been attracting visitors who were paying to view them? What commitment did they make about compensation and more importantly, the biggest artefact in the USA today that belongs to this country is one Barrack Obama. How does he intend to repatriate himself or part of the money that is realized from all the royalties that he is attracting across the whole world?"

That's the fifth Kenyan official to claim Kenya as Obama's homeland. Obama's wife Michelle, and grandmother Sarah said the same thing -- as did more than a dozen responsible new sources, including National Public Radio.

And this one:

A Kenya National Assembly Official Report, dated March 25, 2010. On p. 31, 2nd paragraph, the Minister for Lands, James Aggrey Orengo, who is a member of the Kenyan Parliament identifies Obama’s birthplace as Kenya -- and that he is "not even a native American."

During debate over the draft of a new Kenyan constitution, James Orengo, the country's minister of lands and a member of parliament for the Ugenya constituency, cited America's election of a Kenyan-born president as an example of what can be accomplished when diverse peoples unite:

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation," Orengo posited, "how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

Orengo held up the
U.S.
as a country no longer "living in the past," since Americans elected a Kenyan-born president without regard to "ethnic consideration and objectives."

This is the third Kenyan government source alleging Obama's Kenyan birth

And this one:

The Kenyan National Assembly, Official Report, Wednesday, 5th November, 2008 -- "Dr. Khalwale: On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir. You have heard none other than the Leader of Government Business acknowledge that because of Obama's win in the United States of America (USA), the House is crippled. Could we allow him to move a Motion for Adjournment so we could also continue the celebrations of having a Kenyan ruling the USA? I humbly request."

Dr. Khalwale wasn't alone. Ms. Odhiambo chimed in.

Ms. Odhiambo: Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir, the President-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this country. Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and fitting that the country which he originates from should show the same excitement, pomp and colour. I, therefore, seek leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss the issue.

And this one too . . .

Olara Otunnu (Harvard Law, 1978) relating the remark of Kenyan historian Ali Mazrui on the oddity that a member of Kenya's Luo tribe (Barack Obama, a Kenyan citizen and Luo tribe member from birth) may become president of the United States before a Luo tribe member becomes president of Kenya. "Town Hall Forum: An Examination of Race, Age, Gender & Religion in the 2008 Election," Harvard Law School Reunions, Oct. 25, 2008, 9:15 a.m. (Austin Hall, 1st Floor, West), at 60:17 mark.

Then there's the recording of the Kenyan Ambassador saying Obama was born in Kenya on the "Mike In The Morning" show on WRIF radio, in Detroit.

And here's a video featuring The Obama File.

The point here is that there are plenty of reasons to question who and what Barack Obama is.

Then there's the oft cited AP report of the debate, between Obama and Keyes in 2004, in which Keyes faulted Obama for not being a "natural born" citizen, and in which Obama, by his quick retort, "So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency."

Obama admits he was, "at birth," a Kenyan citizen and a subject of Great Britain. He has proffered a book, a phony birth document and some old newspaper clippings as documentation that he's eligible to serve as POTUS.

Obama continues to fight the release of his bona fides with millions and both federal and private attorneys, arrogantly assuming that the American People will just sit there with their mouths shut while this guy shreds the U. S. Constitution.

To top it all off, the Democratic National Committee filed fraudulent "Official Certification of Nomination" papers for Barack Obama and Joe Biden in all 50 states.

The legacy media has completely abandoned its responsibility as the government's watchdog, has become political functioning as an Obama propaganda outlet. Don't expect them to ask any embarrassing questions.

But wait! There’s more…. http://theobamafile.com/_eligibility/WhatToBelieve.htm

Read More: http://theobamafile.com/_eligibility/WhatToBelieve...

• reaper 2012/05/24 04:35:50
    reaper
    and my sources say you are a dimwit.
  • Adakin ... reaper 2012/05/24 23:02:47 (edited)
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    Is that your only defense for the undocumented "Occupier" in the Whitehouse? That the messenger is a dimwit? I guess you were a real charmer in your high school debate class. You did attend high school, didn't you?

Can you provide the citation link for "your sources"? After all, the material I posted the above list are all complete with citation links.
  • reaper Adakin ... 2012/05/25 05:26:59
    reaper
    I can link you to some good stuff, but I'm sure you'll make some bogus claims and start calling me a communist. Think it if like this, what would cause a white woman form the mid-west to want to goto africa and have a baby there?
  • Pete 2012/05/24 01:25:55
    Pete
    If Ovomit was not born in Kenyan than why is everyone refers him as a "Kenyan-born?"
    Is everyone a liar? I don't think so. .... PBWY
  • Adakin ... Pete 2012/05/24 23:14:24
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    Maybe it’s because he doesn't look like he is from Finland or Norway and he looks far more like a Kenyan than he does Chinese or Japanese.

But then, he could pass for an Indonesian. :-)
  • Pete Adakin ... 2012/05/25 00:34:46
    Pete
    That's true. But whatever the reasons, he was not born in Hawaii. I am more than positive he was born in Kenyan and raise in Indonesia.................... PBWY
  • Mr. T 2012/05/24 00:26:52
    Mr. T
    +2
    Obama is a FRAUD...plain and simple.
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/05/24 00:23:20
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    That's AMAAAAZING!!! Especially since Stanley Ann Dunham has never even BEEN to Kenya!
  • Adakin ... FAWKES'... 2012/05/24 00:25:20
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    True, but that's why citation links to who says what were included. Where's your source for Dunham never having been to Kenya?

Inquiring minds, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah...

AV
  • FAWKES'... Adakin ... 2012/05/24 00:46:40
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    Her passport.

Existing Passport Records of Stanley Ann Dunham:

http://www.scribd.com/puzo1/d...

The earliest record is for a 1968 renewal/name change of her adult passport dated July 19, 1965 which extended her passport a further 5 years to July 18, 1970. Pub. L. 86-267 in 1959 changed the initial term of a passport to 3 years and renewal to 5 years, therefore the July 1965 passport can only be her first passport or first renewal. A first renewal would mean her initial adult passport would have had to been issued 3 years prior in July of 1962; One year after the President's birth. It could not be a 5 year renewal because that would mean she held an adult passport in July of 1960. She did not become an adult until November 29, 1960.

Also, there are no records of Barack Obama Sr. leaving the country until 1965, which matters unless you are implying she went to Kenya by herself.

This not only proves the President could not have been born in Kenya, it also proves he was born IN THE UNITED STATES as his mother could not have held a valid adult passport to travel anywhere else in 1961.

Birther logic: "I'm a US citizen and about to have a baby so I think I'll fly halfway around the world to have it in a 3rd World country."
  • Adakin ... FAWKES'... 2012/05/24 23:27:23
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    Bluto, interesting site...

Thanks!

BTW - On pg 3 of 14, the "renewal" box and "passport" box are checked, do you know if a copy of original passport is posted anywhere on the web?

I'll keep reading... Thanks again for the link!

AV
  • FAWKES'... Adakin ... 2012/05/25 00:17:53
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Wow thanks for pointing this out! 3 of 14 is a "renewal" of her 1965 "passport" dated August 13, 1968 which means the term of the 1965 passport was 3 years and therefore would have to be her first passport - issued in accordance with the 1959 law - for a term of 3 years.

By 1968 passport renewals were changed from 5 years to 2 years which is why this "renewal" was extended only to July 18, 1970.

I can't believe I missed that! Even better!

As the cover letter says, many passport applications (which are considered non-vital information) were destroyed in the 80's by the GSA.
  • Adakin ... FAWKES'... 2012/05/25 01:30:13
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    Bluto: "I can't believe I missed that!"

Hey, no problem. You've corrected me on several other issues that I've read about and passed on (in error)... I had heard that Dunham's original passport has records have been destroyed, but I can recall where I read that...

Bluto: "...were destroyed in the 80's by the GSA."
    Hmmm, probably by the same guy that now works as the party and planning director for their conventions. I wonder if (s)he is also the booking agent for the Secret Service ;-)

Oh, Bluto... as you are pretty good at punching holes in my sails :-) please take a look at this site and let me knowwhat you think...
    http://thedailypen.blogspot.c...

Thanks... AV
  • FAWKES'... Adakin ... 2012/05/25 01:40:45
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Not so much of a correction as a new observation. I thought there was no way to tell if the 65 passport was a renewal or a first issue. You made me look at it again and realize it was renewed at the 3 year mark which means it would have to be the first issue. Dunham couldn't leave the country before 1965 therefore the President must have been born in the United States. Birthers defeated without even using a birth certificate.
  • stevmackey 2012/05/24 00:22:31
    stevmackey
    +2
    AMEN. Only a criminal has that many secrets.

2014/11/28 06:54:43