NWS and SS Admin buy hundreds of thousands of rounds target practice?? how about using this guy?

iamnothere 2012/08/18 13:10:07

Military delays Fort Hood shooter suspect trial over beard
Maj. Nidal Hasan accused of opening fire at deployment center, killing 13

Nidal Hasan, charged with killing 13 people and wounding 31 in a November 2009 shooting spree at Fort Hood, Texas

AUSTIN, Texas — A military appeals court on Friday officially postponed the court martial for accused Fort Hood shooter Major Nidal Hasan while it decides if the trial judge can order his beard forcibly shaved, U.S. Army officials said on Friday.

Hasan is accused of opening fire at the deployment center at Fort Hood, Texas, on November 5, 2009. He is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder in the shooting at the sprawling Central Texas complex.
Nidal Hasan barred from pleading guilty to murder in 2009 Fort Hood shooting

He faces the death penalty if convicted of murder. A practicing Muslim, Hasan has grown a beard in preparation for his death, which he believes is "imminent," attorneys said.

Hasan's attorneys say the beard is an expression of his religious beliefs, but the unshorn facial hair is in violation of Army grooming regulations.

The Court of Appeal for the Armed Forces said all proceedings related to Hasan's case are off until further notice. July selection was set to begin on Monday.

• dave b 2012/08/18 14:44:24
    dave b
    +4
    Terrorist attack, or "Workplace violence"?
    We all know this guy planned and commited a terrorist attack in the name of Allah. It disgusts me to the core that political correctness rules over common sense in our country..

• Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/19 21:40:49
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Good idea.
  • ronbo51 2012/08/19 16:59:55
    ronbo51
    +2
    take as much off market so we cant buy any?
    what is he afraid we may use it on him and his posse?
  • ruralntex 2012/08/19 13:10:32
    ruralntex
    +1
    Put his muslim @$$ in a cooler, in his drawers and let him shiver until he shaves it off himself.
  • Don Leuty 2012/08/19 05:33:10
    Don Leuty
    +2
    Now, they postponed the trial because he has a beard? Give me a break.
  • Stan Kapusta 2012/08/19 00:49:47
    Stan Kapusta
    +2
    Target practice? All of the sudden they need that amount of ammo. And it's stored till they ask for it.
  • Quazimoto 2012/08/18 19:13:53
    Quazimoto
    +2
    Political correctness and liberals are dragging this country down to lower than 3rd world standards. Why is this killer still waiting on a trail? Burn his beard off it that what it takes.
  • LastRanger 2012/08/18 17:23:49
    LastRanger
    +1
    So, why wasn’t his beard so important while he was a mole pretending to be a soldier?
    Solution: just add it to the list of charges and proceed. That will put a damper on his little charade. Put him in a cage like the Iraqis did with Hussein (not the president Hussein, the other one), televise it and let Americans see how a gutless, slug terrorist shows his respect for the military and our country. Oh yes, put Holder in the cage with him to hold his sweet little hand.
    Analyst, Ph.D.
  • pamela 2012/08/18 15:32:26
    pamela
    +1
    I say grind down some sleeping pills, mix it up in his food, then while he is asleep strap him down and shave it off. Do this the night before his trial, and there will be no chance for him to grow back a full faced stache and beard before his trial. Then again since it is in violation of Army grooming standards, then he should be cited and put immediately to death, since the death penalty is pending because of his murdering rampage.
  • dave b 2012/08/18 14:44:24
    dave b
    +4
  • S. Gompers 2012/08/18 14:33:02
    S. Gompers
    +1
    i can think of better things to do with this guy.
  • iamnothere S. Gompers 2012/08/18 14:46:44
    iamnothere
    sighting in your gun?? some might be 6 inches off and miss ( you told me so ... so have to know it is true)
  • S. Gompers iamnothere 2012/08/18 15:46:57
    S. Gompers
    Perhaps you don't want to pay for the military ammo neither since you mentioned something about costs. I don't miss by six inches because I know my weapon and my ammo.

I can still think of better ends to this piece of excrement.
    +1
    This is a none to secret preperation for the execution of American Citizens when Obummer decides to Marshal;l LAw to prevent an honest election./ (if that is possible)
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/08/18 14:12:50
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +2
    Looks as though there is a conspiracy afoot. I heard that Obeyme is planning a crisis so that they can suspend the election in November. He's spit on the Constitution so many times, what would one more spit mean? He can suspend the Constitution and retain power for as long as the socialist bastard wants.
  • pamela Politic... 2012/08/18 15:37:54
    pamela
    +3
    I would not doubt anything that Obama might do, to suspend the November election. He is running on empty. According to some of the polls, he is neck and neck with Romney, but Obama without Biden ( thank God ), and Romney having Ryan, I think, will deflate Obama's chances big time, and raise the bar for Romney/ Ryan.

Also makes me wonder if Obama is planning some sort of crisis, I wonder to what it would be and to what extreme.
  • Politic... pamela 2012/08/18 19:29:44
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    How do you like the debates being stacked for Obeyme with four flaming liberals. They are so worried that Obeyme will screw it up, they send in the liberal media to support him.
  • pamela Politic... 2012/08/22 15:25:55
    pamela
    +1
    Thing is now, they are trying to distance Biden from the pack, because of his mouth, and trying to coach him for the upcoming debates, against Ryan. It makes no difference how much coaching he might get, because he will always and undoubtedly stick his foot in his mouth. Ryan will run rings around Biden when it comes to the debates VP against VP pick. I think Biden lost half his wits, before the 2008 election, therefor the reason why Obama has done so bad. A president needs a STRONG VP pick. That is why Romney chose Ryan. Ryan is a wiz at practically everything he touches, especially pertaining to economic and mathematical structuring. All liberals and liberal medias support a know nothing, the liberal no brainers.
  • Politic... pamela 2012/08/23 00:27:38
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +2
    The liberal moderators will go out of their way to corner and embarass Romney at every opportunity. I imagine the worse ot them are designing no win questions for the Romney right now.
  • pamela Politic... 2012/08/26 18:26:00
    pamela
    +2
    Makes no difference the designing and structuring of the questions, I think Romney will know when there is a fixed question, and be able to debate and get around those types of questions, without looking like an imbecile. Only an imbecile will answer those questions, and that persons name President Obama. the imbecile obama
  • Politic... pamela 2012/08/27 03:50:04
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +2
    I hope you're right about Romney and I totally agree about Obeyme.
  • T Bevan Politic... 2012/08/18 16:54:13
    T Bevan
    +1
    If Obama was to declare "Marshal Law" in order to suspend elections , how many in Law Enforcement and the Military would back him?

I think maybe 5% to 8% and that would not be for long....

Because there would be an armed civilian march on Washington DC....

Ever see over 5 million gun tote'n red necks????

gun toten rednecks
  • Politic... T Bevan 2012/08/18 19:34:48
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    Sounds like a plan to me, but don't forget that half of this country is brain dead and support his anti-American legislation. Like Obeyme in college, the druggies and their offspring are retarded from drug use.

Another point was raised regarding Israel. Oveyme could hide behind them because it was said there's a 65% to 75% chance that Israel may go into Iran before the elections. Knowing that Netanyahu is friends with Romney and doesn't get along with Obeyme, one would hope that he'd wait until after the elections to strike. I don't think he'd give Obeyme the chance to back off supporting Israel.
  • T Bevan Politic... 2012/08/20 12:29:13
    T Bevan
    +1
    Those that are braindead will roll over to those whom lead....

Time will tell on Israel...

how dose obama spell israel
  • Politic... T Bevan 2012/08/20 23:21:22
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    I'm thinking now that the reason Napollitano is stashing a large cache of ammunition is they think Israel will strike before the elections..
  • T Bevan Politic... 2012/08/21 16:05:24
  • txpatriot 2012/08/18 14:10:47
    txpatriot
    +2
    There's a quick and easy solution to this problem...since his death is "imminent," then just cut off his head. Sorry, I'm a terrible person, I know.
  • Politic... txpatriot 2012/08/18 14:14:20 (edited)
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    I like it, but I was going to offer being more subversive. Hold his Muslim but down with pigs, shave the beard, and let the knife slip at the last minute to slit his throat. I like your thought process though.
  • txpatriot Politic... 2012/08/18 23:56:12
    txpatriot
    +1
    I'm not usually a mean person, but this guy deserves to be lined up and the all survivors heavily armed and just shoot the crap out of him. He's worthless to humanity and has a place in Hell reserved just for him.
  • Politic... txpatriot 2012/08/19 02:48:08
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    It fries my grits that they let that piece of garbage delay his trial. They could always put a surgical mask over the beard too. Delaying his execution is ridiculous.
  • iamnothere Politic... 2012/08/20 23:26:44
    iamnothere
    suggest they hang him by his wrists for ten hours a day.. and wait for him to have an epiphany
  • Politic... iamnothere 2012/08/20 23:41:18
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    +1
    He's laughing at us. He doesn't need to go quickly either.
  • iamnothere txpatriot 2012/08/18 14:26:53
    iamnothere
    +1
    nothing wrong with the guillotine and perhaps a lot of anti american senators with him
  • txpatriot iamnothere 2012/08/18 23:56:36
    txpatriot
    +1
    They will all get what they have coming to them in the end.
  • angelbaby 2012/08/18 13:19:14
    angelbaby
    +2
    Hollow points for target practice? I dont think so..
  • iamnothere angelbaby 2012/08/18 13:28:08
    iamnothere
    +2
    well if you read the blogs on ss admin and Nws buying hundreds of thousands of rounds.. what are they doing with all of this ammo?
  • angelbaby iamnothere 2012/08/18 13:40:24 (edited)
    angelbaby
    +2
    That's what I'm wondering .. I heard this morning that they are claiming it's for their agents to use for target practicing ... Is that not ridiculous?
  • iamnothere angelbaby 2012/08/18 14:27:31
  • Bob DiN 2012/08/18 13:17:25
    Bob DiN
    +1
    We are being taken apart from the inside by subversive groups. We have one bunch right now in The White House.
  • Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll 2012/08/18 13:13:29
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +4
    Those rounds are for the general public. Won't be long before they all figure out how royally they are being F***

2014/10/02 08:49:31