Now that we are on our way to being government owned, are you going to be ok with Mr. Obama telling you WHAT you can eat, how often you HAVE to exercise, and what weight you MUST maintain to receive HIS health care? Is this what is next? Read On...

Hmason 2010/03/23 12:28:39
The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15
formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary"

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Lets see...

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency
transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.

• soland 2010/03/23 15:29:42
  • Waiting 2010/03/23 12:44:13
    Waiting
    They are talking about recording any implantable devices in a database so doctors will be aware of it. It has nothing to do with implanting anything in you. If you look into the real bill it is clear.
  • bob 2010/03/23 12:39:08 (edited)
    bob
    wow ok the chip thingy was a bit freaky but it 'could' just be a false rumor :P

But anyways i was just gonna say that we have had public healthcare for the last few decades here in Norway and no one is telling me what i can or can not eat or when i need to exercise or not i am still free to do what i please even though i was covered by public healthcare all my life :P

The only thing i see that is wrong with a public health care system is the waiting lines for "non emergancy stuff" like organ transplants that are not urgent and the like. This can be done away with if the hospitals are given the funding they need to make more space but politicians like spending that on "aid" to corrupted thirdworld countries instead.

No matter i can still get an ingury, get taken to the hospital, get fixed up and be on my way no questions asked ever.
  • Hmason bob 2010/03/23 12:48:13
    Hmason
    This is good to know. Thanks for your input!
  • Hmason 2010/03/23 12:32:17
    Hmason
    I reposted this with an article I found, I have no basis to prove it true or false (please feel free to enlighten me with FACTS, if necessary). My point is, it's a very scary concept... "is this what is next?"
  • Waiting Hmason 2010/03/23 12:45:20
    Waiting
    To prove it you need to read the real bill in this part. I have done so but it was months ago. It is simply about recording implanted devices in a database.
  • Hmason Waiting 2010/03/23 12:53:19
    Hmason
    I would love to read the actual bill, i will research it further. My fear doesn't only lie with this Chip, from everything I see happening outside of this healthcare bill... healthcare is only one of our problems. The more control you give the government the more they will dictate. Other countries with social health care, does not necessarily have a communist government. We are leaning toward a communist government, that is a whole different set of rules.
  • Waiting Hmason 2010/03/23 13:00:39
    Waiting
    What makes you think you are moving towards a communist government?
  • Hmason Waiting 2010/03/23 19:36:40
    Hmason
    1. President Obama was a member of a communist organization called "New Party" in 1995-1996. He was trained by Marxist Professors (his own words). He worked for Acorn and SEIU, both communist organizations.
    2. His mentor was Frank Marshall Davis, a member of the Communist Party.
    3. His book was written by a communist (Bill Ayers)
    4. His hired communist advisors.
    He campaigned with communistic points, but like Hitler was able to make his ideas sound euphoric and positive. That is how Hitler took over Germany, not with guns and armys but with "Hope and Change". He brought them out of their "depression" by bringing new jobs, and made over all moderate improvements through government control all the while gaining the false trust of the Germans. Then, when they were completely dependent on him he came in and collapsed their country leaving them with no option but to follow his rule. Obama and Nancy Palosi's admitted plan of action is desprately close to Hitler's movement and unfortunately has fooled a large part of our government-dependent population to follow him based on what he can provide "them" individually. He's very smart, due to the fact he is taking government control more and more, yet looking like the hero all the while. We have history to learn from (even if it's not our own), shame on us if we allow it to repeat.
  • Waiting Hmason 2010/03/23 19:38:14
    Waiting
    Do you have any actual evidence?
  • Hmason Waiting 2010/03/23 20:25:52
    Hmason
    Evidence? He has only been in office for 1 year and has moved us more away from a democratic government than ever before. Unfortunately by the time there is concrete evidence of his intensions, it will be too late. We will have transformed beyond our control. Hitler didn't do it over night and if you asked a German 1 year into his rule if there was evidence of a government take over they would have said "sure he made some changes but he's going to take care of us". Before they saw it coming it was too late. I read the testimony of a woman who grew up in Germany during the Hilter take over and gave her own life story about how it happened. She compared it to our current government and sent a warning that we should all be aware of what was to come. I have read the history of the fall of Germany to Hitler and can see for myself the similarities of his methods to the promises Obama has made directly from his lips. If I was so off track on this, I wouldn't have 59% (or more by now) of the nation backing me up. This is real, not a conspiracy of the republicans, not a racist issue, but a true threat to our constitution and everything we are built on. If someone tried to take over Canada and force you to be democratic and change the ways of your entire parliment and all it stands for, your countrymen would be up and in arms as well. We are trying to protect our way of life.
  • Waiting Hmason 2010/03/23 21:18:51
    Waiting
    He has not moved America 1 iota away from democracy.
    If you do anything before he steps over that line then you will be the criminal.
  • Hmason Waiting 2010/03/24 14:06:35
    Hmason
    I don't think we are talking criminal behavior here. We are talking about political strategy. With out coming across to rude, You do not live in our country so I'm going to take that into consideration, your opinion is valid but really does not count, sorry. When you have the ability to vote in my country and fully have experienced the benefits of a democracy and understand why we are willing to fight for it, you will have a right to an opinion on our politics. Thanks for the debate :) I think i'm going to move on now. :)
  • Waiting Hmason 2010/03/24 16:15:21
    Waiting
    As you wish.

Be well.

2014/10/31 12:56:03