Now that the stage is set, is it really worth the effort to vote in November?

Dodgerfan 2012/06/09 17:19:43
Related Topics: Party, YouTube, Watch, Vote
I could not agree more with Lew Rockwell's argument about the fraudulent two party system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGfcS6NkiAY

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGfcS6NkiAY

• Tennessean 2012/06/10 00:20:23
    Yes, I will do it even if I think it's a lost cause.
    Tennessean
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MITT, HERE'S SOMETHING TO CONSIDER
    Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election….

“…..if Mitt wins the nomination, as seems very likely, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy. For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I’d just ask you to keep four things in mind:
    1.. Justice Scalia just turned 78
    2.. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year
    3.. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August
    4.. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago.
    We wish them all well, of course, but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court — in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.

If you don’t think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, I think you’re smokin’ something funky….”
    So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn’t get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win... Imagine this: SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER.
  • Dodgerfan Tennessean 2012/06/10 12:54:08
    Dodgerfan
    With Romney being as liberal as Obama why will it matter? Besides, the Supreme Court nor any other court can save this nation. It takes individuals who are prepared by self-education, self-determination and self-motivation to save themselves. This government can't save three hundred million while it is trying to nation build all over the globe.
  • Tennessean Dodgerfan 2012/06/10 16:07:58
    Tennessean
    Personally, I would prefer Ron Paul to Rommey, but I do not believe that Rommey has the same agenda that Obama does, when it comes to converting this nation into one where it becomes a government of the government, by the government, and for the government, with the government controlling every aspect of our lives.

Granted, neither political party wants to return the fedral government back to a constitutional limited one as established by our constitution, because the way they have morfed it gives the politicians much more power, and can generate much more money for them. Have you noticed that a politican with a net worth of less than $200,000 can after a few terms in congress, with a salary that only allows them to keep two households, and live a good lifestyle, can accumulate millions of dollars while in office?

The Supreme Court can further remove our rights, expand the power of government to control our lives, and that would lead to a quicker downfall of this country.

Even with individuals who are prepared by self-education, self-determination and self-motivation to save themselves, the job becomes much more difficult if the Supreme Court is rulling against individual freedoms, and even more so if they allowed a UN resolution to supersede our second amendment rights.

IMHO, if...

IMHO, if this nation falls, due to its excessive over spending, or some other type of disaster, the only ones to surrive will be those with a plan, and the ability to protect themselves and their supplies, but even then it would take generations to rebuild the country to even the level of the 1700's.

I am opposed to our government being in the nation building business, the same as I am opposed to it exceeding its constitutional powers, as granted under that document, but that does not prevent the government from continueing down the road to ruin.

It does not appear that the citizens of this country realize just how far we have allowed it to slide down a slippery slope toward failure, and there is no apparent realization in sight, because all we hear from our leaders is BS.
  • Dodgerfan Tennessean 2012/06/10 20:01:12
    Dodgerfan
    I didn't mean that self-motivated, etc., etc. people would turn this country around I meant that we got into this fix because people for the main part are not that way. The majority now depends on entitlements for survival and when the teat runs dry woe to them.

My suggestion to anyone that can do it is get a passport to a safe place (as safe as possible) and keep it current. I am too old now and my family wouldn't go along with me so I will have to tough it out.

As for the millions that do know what's going on, the media has trivialized and marginalized us so the government can get away with the one party system. Ron Paul never had a chance when the Republican hierarchy made sure he got very little air time on the debates and then they stole his votes in the primary.
  • Rebel [SHP] 2012/06/09 19:42:07
    Rebel [SHP]
    Of course. America cannot afford 4 more years of Obama. Screw the causes - Save America.

2014/09/18 11:52:16