Now that Republican Family Values Man Rush Limbaugh’s marriage is on the rocks, How long and where will Rush Limbaugh’s next sex tour be?

bob 2012/07/10 18:56:44
Rush Limbaugh is not long and his next sex tour will be in the Dominican Republic.
After Rush Limbaugh takes his Viagra, he’ll be at least three inches long and his next sex tour will be in Paraguay.
After all the Rush Limbaugh's a hard core, holier-than-thou conservative rants, his next sex tour will be in Venezuela and he can buy his Viagra there.
Well don’t most Republican Family Values Men like Rush Limbaugh after their last marriage deserve a break and have a little sex tour in either Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Singapore?

• BackWoodsMike 2012/07/10 22:06:16
    BackWoodsMike
    +20
    You must lead a very lonely and pathetic life bob, spending your time digging up crap like this from a supermarket tabloid (that may or may not be true), and believing that normal thinking adults are concerned about celebrity marital affairs.

Maybe if you didn't spend so much time reading super market check out tabloids, you would be able to pay attention to the fact that the current occupant of our White House is flushing our Republic down the crapper..

But on the other hand, if you get some sort of chubby reading about celebrity marital mishaps, you can really have a ball (so to speak) reading about the brief and numerous marriages of all those liberal Hollywierd freaks that are wasting their dope and booze money on the campaign of the current occupant of our White House..

• Dr. Sliptinschit 2012/10/05 15:59:49
    Dr. Sliptinschit
  • P. Sturm 2012/09/14 01:46:32
    P. Sturm
    Out to feed that habit when you've sowed that seed,
    Nothing made you feel out of the ordinary,
    But the air turns sombre and the night took heed,
    Took you on a waltz of hypocrisy.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/08/09 03:45:20
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    Sorry, I don't know much about Rush.
  • Red 2012/07/15 03:57:32
  • pizzaman7 2012/07/14 09:17:56
    pizzaman7
    This appears to be a concocted story. Liberals don't alter news like NBC doctoring the 911 Zimmerman tapes or CNN trying to purposely make Romney look bad and making snippets of his videos.....naw...that never happens !

OVER-REACH !!!!
  • SK-pro impeachment 2012/07/13 20:51:38
    SK-pro impeachment
    +1
    stooge face palm
    Bigger question is, when will the "ambiguously gay duo's" marriage fail? I give it six months. Right about the time the gay Kenyan leaves office and goes back to his homeland.
    barney frank and partner
  • Jessie M 2012/07/13 20:36:21
    Jessie M
  • KoAm 2012/07/13 13:24:16
    KoAm
    +2
    Where on EARTH did you read that Mr. and Mrs. Limbaugh are divorcing, Bob?

I just went through a news search, Bob, and saw NOTHING about any such thing.

Don't you think the liberal media would be all over this story like a rash, if it were really true? "Rush Limbaugh getting divorced" would be blasted all over the liberal media from here to next Tuesday.

But there's NOTHING in the news about this, Bob. NOTHING.

I'm no liberal, Bob, but if I were, I would NOT want you being any sort of spokesperson for the liberal side. I wouldn't want someone like you representing my cause.

No offense, sir, but your posts are disgusting, distasteful, bigoted and hateful against conservatives and people of faith, and full of blatant lies.

This piece-of-crap "Limbaugh getting divorced" post is just the latest example.

Keep 'em coming, Bob. Keep revealing yourself for the turd you really are.
  • Pedro D... KoAm 2012/07/13 19:26:12
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    This is all remnant material left over from "Crash the TEA Party" worked before, why not again. "Crash the TEA Party" was the pilot project, expect to see this stuff everywhere between now and Nov. You'll have to explain the reality over and over and over again.
  • Charlie 2012/07/13 13:17:45
    Charlie
    +1
    You have to wonder why you are so obsessed with Rush Limbaugh's sex life. It's not like Congress is full of the same with both parties.
  • clasact 2012/07/13 00:46:26
    clasact
    I think he ought to give old PeeWee herman a call and find the best place to hang out
  • mind-pilot 2012/07/12 18:31:28
    mind-pilot
    My wife says it best. As far as divorce, it's a lot like his shows, "limp" and without any sincerity. He never has any diversity on his shows and that's probably the same for his marriages. He shoots his mouth off way too early and it never, really, satisfies. After a few times of that you don't want to be around him. He's always surrounding himself with the same people, with the same point of view, she guesses that's why he likes boys better than women. He can't debate so he doesn't want to woo his brides.
    As for family values? Don't you have to have a family for that?
  • KoAm mind-pilot 2012/07/13 13:25:31
    KoAm
    Do a news search, genius.

There isn't a single shred of text anywhere, in any news source, saying anything about Limbaugh's marriage being on the rocks.

But I guess the truth doesn't matter to people like you and Bob. Oh no. Not when you've got an ideology to push.
  • mind-pilot KoAm 2012/07/13 15:17:20
    mind-pilot
    Do a "tube" search, genius. Limbaugh doesn't even like women. Why don't you know that? Limbaugh doesn't like Asians, why don't you know that? You're like that poor black kid we work with, who believes one day he'll be like Flush. A conservative? LOL. You have deeper issues than spending too much time contradicting the truth. And don't worry about texting. Word of mouth is she's sick and tired of him. His show is limp. Or do you like that too?
  • boocab55 2012/07/12 12:53:52
    boocab55
    The thing about this I don't know it's true.
  • KoAm boocab55 2012/07/13 13:26:20
    KoAm
    It's not true. There isn't a single stitch of text in any source anywhere saying that Limbaugh is having marital problems.

It's just another vile, disgusting Bob lie.
  • Blueskys 2012/07/12 10:11:37
    Blueskys
    +1
    Rush is a neocon- they sneer at socialist "family values" in the 'public arena'.
  • KoAm Blueskys 2012/07/13 13:27:24
    KoAm
    Whatever. Limbaugh isn't getting divorced. There is absolutely NOTHING in the news saying he is. Do a news search yourself if you don't believe me.

And don't believe everything you read just because it slides neatly into your ideology. Especially when it's posted by Bob. The guy is a vile, hateful, disgusting liar.
  • Gene_In_Kabul 2012/07/12 05:11:17
    Gene_In_Kabul
    +1
    Your bias is showing. Liberals tend to divorce much more that conservatives...those that don't forgo the marriage ceremony all together. Idiot.
  • Blueskys Gene_In... 2012/07/12 10:15:38
    Blueskys
    +1
    Maybe in your neighborhood.
    I sure have met a huge number of beer drinking 'conservatives' who had all common law marriages.

But who cares except a prude if people live together before the official wedding?
  • KoAm Gene_In... 2012/07/13 13:28:34
    KoAm
    Not only that, but ... I just did a news search, and there is absolutely nothing about Limbaugh's marriage being on the rocks.

Maybe Bob has confused Rush Limbaugh with Tom Cruise. Or, more likely, Bob is just spouting a big, fat lie.
  • Bassinman 2012/07/11 22:09:25
    Bassinman
    +2
    If you are that concerned with the dating/marital habits of others, you are lacking serious psychiatric help. Do you not understand that just because a group of people professes certain guidelines, that is not a prerequisite for any and all members to act exactly the same? John Edwards is just ONE example of this.

Many people claim to be Americans, but some exemplify what is totally 'anti-American' at every turn. This point is more important to pay attention to than someone who claims to have good family values and then exemplifies that they don't, or worrying about how long someone's relationship will last so you can judge them as to being a 'moral person' or a degenerate.

I'm sure that John Edwards professed that he had 'good family values' at one time or another, but look at how he treated his wife. Oh, I forgot, HE WAS A DEMOCRAT, SO HE IS AUTOMATICALLY FORGIVEN. It only counts when it is a Republican, a Conservative or an Independent (anyone but a Liberal or Democrat), THEN, it's BAD. You are going to drown in your own stereotypicalism if you don't realize that people are people, they are not an organization. They are all individuals, and they follow their own leadership whether that corresponds with a group theology or not.
  • KoAm Bassinman 2012/07/13 13:30:16
    KoAm
    Don't worry. Bob, as is often the case, is lying.

There isn't a shred of print anywhere in the news saying that Limbaugh's marriage is in trouble.

Bob apparently thinks that the National Enquirer is a valuable and trusted news source. Either that, or he's blatantly lying.

Expect more such blatant lies from liberals in the months ahead, as they desperately try to protect Obama's soon-to-be-ended presidency.
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/07/11 20:13:06
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    Inane question.
    You need to start listening to the EIB network.
  • gfreeman BN-0 2012/07/11 16:13:04
    gfreeman BN-0
    +1
    With Cialis, it'll be a year long tour on a very short boat.
  • the spoiler 2012/07/11 14:37:38
    the spoiler
    +3
    Rush's next sex tour will probably be with his left hand. (hee hee)
  • KoAm the spo... 2012/07/13 13:31:15
    KoAm
    Do a news search regarding Limbaugh's marriage supposedly being on the rocks.

You will find absolutely nothing about it. Because it isn't happening.

Don't believe Bob's lies just because they may fit neatly into your ideology.
  • the spo... KoAm 2012/07/18 20:09:06
    the spoiler
    I DON'T CARE !!!!!!
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/07/11 14:22:48
    Swampdog PWCM
    Your schadenfreude is saddening Bob. Rush is to rich to be married and to stay married.
  • Jimbo 2012/07/11 11:34:29
    Jimbo
    +1
    You have a sick mind! Why do you take joy in other people's problems?
  • bob Jimbo 2012/07/11 13:39:36
    bob
    +2
    I don't need a sick mind, I just observe what Republican Family Values do and that's entertainment!
  • KoAm bob 2012/07/13 13:33:07
    KoAm
    You're observing something here, Bob?

Limbaugh's marriage isn't on the rocks, Bob. You're lying. You're flat-out lying.

There is NOTHING in the news about it. Not even the liberal media, which hates Limbaugh, is reporting such a thing.

You liberals are so desperate to save Obama's failing presidency that you will do just about anything to protect and defend it. Even if it means spewing vile lies about Limbaugh, who is easily Obama's most effective critic.
  • pops 2012/07/11 11:31:02
    pops
    +2
    I think it's going to be in your mouth Bob,and for along time.
  • joan.sloane 2012/07/11 09:40:11
    joan.sloane
    +3
    I don't follow his show, career, or personal life. I enjoy hearing opposing points of view but he is far too bias for my taste. Like most people, I have heard about his previous drug problem and multiple marriages. I don't take pleasure in another's personal problems so, on that level, I wish him well.
    Well don’t most Republican Family Values Men like Rush Limbaugh after their l...
    +2
    Yep the fat ass probably would be happy with a group of little boys.
  • Boetica sjalan 2012/07/11 08:07:42
    Boetica
    +2
    I think you are mistaking him for Barney in Massachussetts.........
  • sjalan Boetica 2012/07/11 15:52:55
    +1
    No Not at all. Barney's taste is being satisfied by his new husband.
  • Bassinman sjalan 2012/07/11 21:00:28
    Bassinman
    You mean new 'wife'? Surely he wouldn't settle for being the female in that relationship. He seems too hard-headed to accept a, shall we say, 'LOWER' position. But then again, Who knows. Even more importantly, Who cares?
  • 2sly sjalan 2012/07/11 09:06:50
    2sly
    +1
    You mean like you do?
  • sjalan 2sly 2012/07/11 15:53:43
    Your trying to be funny? lol.

2014/09/20 02:05:42