Now that OBAMACARE is the law of the land. . . . . . . . will you or will you not accept the CHIP?

Drue-AFCL 2012/06/30 19:33:32
Related Topics: Obamacare, Land

• Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/07/01 13:04:36
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +8
    Impossible to accept something that does not exist. The more the RWNJ machine opens their mouth, the more independent voters swing to Obama.

• Raymond... DeeB 2012/07/07 20:30:13
    Raymond Allamby
    you are totally wrong about me, i'm no fan of obama. he has let me down on many issues. i'm just talking about this chip nonsense, nothing more. there is no chip requirement in the law, no matter what the teabagger/retardlicans are telling everyone.
  • DeeB Raymond... 2012/07/07 21:45:08
    DeeB
    I am not a teabagger. And an Obama zombie was arguing with me about it too and he said there is no legislation mandating it. I say no not yet but just like the NDAA they are not going to tell you, they will pass it in the dark of night. So anyway, I googled it and came up with legislation from states saying they will not allow it. So why would they be doing that ? Years ago when the H1N1 was released, our MA. state gov voted on Martial law and passed it. I called the news stations for them to report it and they refused. Just one station in Boston reported it. So please do not tell me, they will tell us about it, that would be the last thing they do.
  • Raymond... DeeB 2012/07/07 22:01:14
    Raymond Allamby
    i didn't say you were a teabagger. i do think a little paranoia is setting in though. H1N1 is not a valid comparison. that was a potential crisis. i can't envision any crisis that would require medical information chip implantation.
  • DeeB Raymond... 2012/07/07 22:08:08
    DeeB
    Potential crisis that they manufactured. At the end of Jan. insiders spoke out that they were going to let it out at the end of April, beginning of May. And it happened exactly how they said it would. It was let out to get us all under martial law. So why are they bringing legislation to not allow them to chip people?
    http://www.loweringthebar.net...
  • Raymond... DeeB 2012/07/07 22:52:30
    Raymond Allamby
    you really need to focus your paranoia onto a real threat, like corporations taking control of our government.
  • DeeB Raymond... 2012/07/07 23:14:48
    DeeB
    What the hell are you talking about? Stop with the paranoia crap, if you knew what I know you'd be in the looney bin. Watch this if you really want the truth. If you can handle it, that is. I doubt that you can. Watch it and then we'll talk. Take control? Honey, they are in control!

link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
  • Phantom DeeB 2012/12/09 19:45:40
    Phantom
    Like Ramond says, your paranoia is way out of control. Your vidio is total garbage.
  • Lefty Drue-AFCL 2012/07/01 23:56:32 (edited)
    Lefty
    Can't lie if you don't speak!
    Oops, based on what Raymond is saying, you haqd something to say.
  • Mary Drue-AFCL 2012/07/03 02:17:57 (edited)
    Mary
    What Drue is telling us is FACT!!!

This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hid...
    On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’)
    to facilitate analysis of post-market safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on
    a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, li...

What Drue is telling us is FACT!!!

a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:
    www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical...
    A class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

Class III devises are items such as breast implants, pacemakers, heart valves, etc. A Class II device that is implantable is, as you seen from the FDA, an implantable radio frequency transponder, RFID chip. From breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B which is, “for linking such data with the information included in the registry”? As we know from subsection A, the information in the registry is the name of a device. In plain speak, we are in a clear way being told that our electronic medical records are going to be linked to a class II implantable device!

“The Secretary to protect the public health; shall establish procedures to permit linkage of information submitted pursuant to subparagraph (A, remember subparagraph A is the class 2 implantable device reference) with patient safety and outcomes data obtained under paragraph (3, which is electronic medical records); and to permit analyses of linked data;”

Continuing on to page 1007, in the STANDARDS, IMPLEMENTATION CRITERIA, AND CERTIFICATION CRITERIA section, the secretary of health and human services is given full power to intact all mandates from the laundry list of to-do items in the creation process of the registry as well as dictate how the devises listed in the National Medical Device Registry are to be used and implemented.

“The Secretary of the Health Human Services, acting through the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, shall adopt standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use in certified electronic health records of a unique device identifier for each device described in paragraph 1 (National Medical Device Registry), if such an identifier is required by section 519(f) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i(f)) for the device.”
  • Picasso's Cat 2012/07/01 16:02:44
    SURE SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA. . . SIGN ME UP
    Picasso's Cat
    +3
    Lol, good lord, i hope they make you accept the chip so we can keep tabs on your dumb ass. Stupid people need to be watched, and your stupid if you think all Obama care recipents have to get a chip implant.
    God you stupid!!!
  • Larry Picasso... 2012/07/01 16:39:19
    Larry
    yes me too
  • Drue-AFCL Picasso... 2012/07/01 17:59:54
    Drue-AFCL
    Nope
  • Lady Wh... Picasso... 2012/07/01 20:57:05
    agreed
  • Mary Picasso... 2012/07/03 02:21:35
    Mary
    +1
    What Drue is telling us is FACT!!!

What Drue is telling us is FACT!!!

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:
    www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical...

• Picasso... Mary 2012/07/03 13:08:04
    Picasso's Cat
    You should quit listening to the crap about H.R. 3200, as that part of the Obama health care was shot down, and removed early in the making of that health care program.
    I can't believe there are still people out there trying to promote this false information, and i also can't believe there are people who still believe it to be true.
    . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`...

>

>
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\ dumbass.
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/07/01 16:01:52 (edited)
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +2
    I am not a Lemming a follower without a brain and I am of the mind the Constitition and the fight to set up a 1 of it's kind government is the best form of government around I do not want what Europeans has if they are happy with it more power to them but I am 100% American and proud of it !!!! I am not a Globalist and will not bow to any other government !!And Obama care is over loading the government to break USA financially and Socialist step up to take over USA!!!! A chip used to control your where abouts is only a beginning !!!!!
  • Spe168 2012/07/01 15:28:02
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    Spe168
    +3
    President Bush even endorsed use of micro chipping for humans
  • Lady Wh... Spe168 2012/07/01 20:57:33
    +2
    and look how well THAT went over....
  • Gooky 2012/07/01 14:33:54
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    Gooky
    +5
    Never...
  • Jeff Smith 2012/07/01 13:08:30
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    Jeff Smith
    I already have one it was implanted in my face many years ago when I was young. Although it was not implanted by our Government something much more sinister and not from this world. Some might call it an alien abduction but we won't go into that right now. I know this to be true because I've had it come up on an X-ray when I asked about it they said it was something not known to them and offered to remove it I declined . I figured who ever or whatever implanted it did it for a reason and perhaps I'm one of the chosen ones I will wait til the end of my life if necessary to find out it's true meaning. True story
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +8
  • Lady Wh... Beat Ma... 2012/07/01 15:46:37
    +3
    AGREED.... makes ya wonder where they come up with this.
  • Picasso... Lady Wh... 2012/07/01 16:06:53
    Picasso's Cat
    +2
    They come up with it to change peoples minds about voting, and they can't tell the truth so they make up crap hoping peple will believe it and than vote republican, Lol.
    Rumour and propaganda was how hitler almost took over the world, until someone with half a brain took his dumb ass out, Lol.
  • Lady Wh... Picasso... 2012/07/01 20:11:41
    well said!
  • Drue-AFCL Beat Ma... 2012/07/01 17:44:42
    Drue-AFCL
    +1
    That's your opinion. We'll see.
  • Mary Beat Ma... 2012/07/03 02:24:17
    Mary
    What Drue is telling us is FACT!!!

What Drue is telling us is FACT!!!

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:
    www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical...

• Lady Wh... Mary 2012/07/07 23:14:50
    "This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us...."

B U L L S H I T
  • 4gotten Israelite 2012/07/01 11:55:40
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    4gotten Israelite
    +4
    Now who's Idea is this chip thing, it sound's like something republican's would want, since they want to control the population. The hell with that.
  • Lady Wh... 4gotten... 2012/07/01 20:58:02
    agree there!
  • DeeB 4gotten... 2012/07/02 23:06:23
    DeeB
    It's the government as a whole. You can't see them all taking all the peoples rights? They are working together and there isn't really 2 parties in washington, just in the minds of the braindead sheeple.
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    +2
    NO, BECAUSE IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!! TAKE OFF THE TINFOIL HAT, PEOPLE!
  • intolerantrwj 2012/07/01 09:36:41
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    intolerantrwj
    +3
    ..... can anyone tell me why the IRS is the enforcement arm of this Tax Hike ?
  • Space I... intoler... 2012/07/01 18:30:40
    Space Invader
    +3
    Because it is a TAX
  • intoler... Space I... 2012/07/02 15:55:34
    intolerantrwj
    +1
    ..... I was sorta hopin' you'd have said .... ' Cause people are scared sh*tless of them '

......... and yes, it is a Huge Obama Tax which originated in the improper fashion ... Roberts may be taking heat for doing us all a huge favor.
  • D D 2012/07/01 08:54:54
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    D D
    +5
    Would they tell us we are being chipped?
  • golem48 2012/07/01 06:12:20
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    golem48
    +4
    Hell no! It is an 0bamanation!
  • Jensenmk 2012/07/01 05:58:21
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    Jensenmk
    +3
    HELL NO, do I look like cattle?

'The chip' is already in widespread use in animals; it would only take changing the data fields to store whatever information the progressives deem essential for maintaining control.
  • Phantom Jensenmk 2012/07/01 19:11:29
    Phantom
    Going by your comment, you're almost as bright as a cow.
  • Sophie 2012/07/01 05:40:15
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP
    Sophie
    +1
    Got my own insurance, thank you.
  • Diane S... Sophie 2012/07/01 16:06:14
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    Will you be able to keep it under Obama care?

2014/08/01 01:59:31