Now it's clear why DHS needs 1.6 billion bullets and armored assault vehicles

holly go lightly 2013/03/18 11:41:36
Now it's clear why DHS needs 1.6 billion bullets and armored assault vehiclesIf you've been wondering why DHS thinks it needs 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, 7,000+ full-auto assault rifles, and 2,700+ armored assault vehicles, all for use on the streets of America, the answer is now clear:

The U.S. government is going to loot private bank accounts
when the global debt collapse strikes, stealing everybody's money and
setting off nationwide riots that will be held in check using armored
assault vehicles and automatic weapons fire.

This is what the government
sees coming: A global collapse of the 1+ quadrillion dollars in
derivatives debt, causing a runaway cascade of wealth destruction and
bank failures. No nation on the planet carries more debt than the U.S.
government, making it more vulnerable to a debt collapse than any other
nation.

Once a global debt collapse spreads to America, the U.S. government will be unable to sell new debt,
meaning it will have no choice but to print currency and start looting
private bank accounts just to stay afloat. The value of the currency
will be rapidly eroded, causing dollars that people have saved in bank
accounts to plummet in value by the day. When the government loots
private bank accounts, all hell will break loose in the streets, and a
national state of Martial Law will be declared to try to stop the
violent riots that will be unleashed in every major city.

The
U.S. government, like every other government in the world, is like a
cancer tumor in that it would rather kill the host than face death
itself. There is no limit to the actions the U.S. government will take
in an attempt to keep itself afloat, including confiscating private bank
accounts, confiscating gold, demanding all gun owners turn in their guns or be arrested,
and even confiscating large sectors of the economy such as the
technology sector. Don't be surprised if the U.S. government seizes
Google, for example, and then begins to censor the search results of all
websites critical of the government.

All those in society who
produce wealth will be told to hand over their wealth to the government.
The billions of rounds of ammunition (and armored assault vehicles
ordered by DHS) are to be used by the government to make sure the
populace complies. Drones will also be used to kill any who resist by
firing missiles at their homes or businesses. This is why Obama
continues to claim the right to use drone strikes on U.S. soil to target "enemies" of America (meaning enemies of his regime).

How to protect yourself from government theft As Cyprus clearly demonstrates, we are now entering the era of runaway government theft
of private bank accounts. This is a warning sign of deep desperation,
and it's a sign of things to come across the globe. The global debt
pyramid is a fictional construct built on a house of cards, and it's
going to come crashing down in a violent, desperate implosion that
impacts every nation on the planet.

How can you protect yourself from this theft? Trade dollars for REAL things now, while you still can. Here's my list of real assets that are far more valuable than dollars, Euros or any other currency:

• Farm land with good topsoil and multiple water supplies (more valuable than gold!)
• Heirloom seeds
• Physical gold and silver (not held in a bank, obviously)
• Farm equipment such as tractors and farm implements
• Firearms and ammunition
• Home food production systems (aquaponics) - see these websites:
http://theaquaponicsource.com (has an awesome online course)
http://www.backyardaquaponics.com

• Striker 2013/03/18 14:38:26
    Striker
    +12
    Pretty much Spot ON!

On global collapse, yes indeed it's coming. I differ a bit in thinking that the dominoes are already lined up, but it will be collapse of Amerika which will kick off the game.

On preparations, yes indeed get out of the banks and the shortlist here is good. My own expectations include loss of untilities. Many of the unprepared believers will not survive and many others will find themselves unable to pay utility bills. This is likely to put many utility vendors out of business, first electricity, then fuel, and perhaps even communications. We are personally making moves to cover those basics on our homestead. e.g. If the power goes down in cold country, how will one keep WARM? How will the gas-pumps run? Oh my, too many scenarios to deal with!

• irish 2013/03/21 12:21:11
    irish
    +1
    still,they don't need bullets to rid the world of us do they? but yes,the techniques they use will accomplish their end result just as well as bullets.
  • holly g... irish 2013/03/21 12:33:48
    holly go lightly
    +1
    LOL,They could be planning to pass them out so we can deal with the Chinese invasion.
  • irish holly g... 2013/03/23 12:44:17
    irish
    +1
    nah!LOL
  • mountai... holly g... 2013/11/03 22:51:36
    mountainman
    The Chinese invasion is probably part of the plan already. All the Bases that Regan had shut down and abandoned (yeah, right) are probably full of Chinese and Red Russians right now. All they need to do is open the gates and let em out...
  • princess 2013/03/21 03:00:17
    princess
    +1
    I never had any doubt as to his destructive Socialist agenda.
  • Red Branch 2013/03/20 03:28:40
    Red Branch
    +1
    They will be shooting a lot of unarmed people, because they highly populated areas are almost gun free zones and they are used to rioting.
  • DeeB 2013/03/19 13:32:05
    DeeB
    +3
    Ya, I'd say that's about it. Any critical thinker is not one bit surprised though. Just a matter of time. I almost feel sorry for those that still don't have a clue, most reside on Sodahead!!
  • Road Dog 2013/03/19 11:47:45
  • holly g... Road Dog 2013/03/19 12:11:57
    holly go lightly
    +3
    Maybe they do ,but the majority of people do not.Still the majority can not see that yet either.
  • Wally-Molon Labe! 2013/03/19 11:32:42
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +4
    Great poll Holly. Great advice.

I can hear the Libtard supporters of the Fascist pig right now. "Conspiracy Theory!"
    But that's OK. They'll be the first ones to disappear when TSHTF.
  • holly g... Wally-M... 2013/03/19 12:14:06
    holly go lightly
    +3
    I'm seeing the SHTF in Cyprus today. how much longer could we possibly have?
  • Boblawbla 2013/03/19 03:52:49
    Boblawbla
    +5
    And it will entail rounding up "subversives" who try to speak up or do anything about it before it happens here. We are neck-deep in the New World Order and that's how 1+ quadrillion dollars of derivatives debt happened in the first place. The US government and corporations are the core of the NWO and they are two arms of the same body.

I fear it's too late to do anything about it. We'll all be in FEMA camps if we don't shush.
  • Gregaj7 2013/03/19 00:49:16
    +6
    So? Don't have anything where they can get at it, unless they point the gun directly at your forehead. For me, that's a "shoot-or-leave" situation.
  • legalamericanwoman 2013/03/19 00:45:19
    legalamericanwoman
    +6
    bingo. This is why our current bi partisan government just passed permission for our government to know exactly what each of us has in banking etc accounts.. so they can see where to grab it.
  • legalam... legalam... 2013/03/22 02:10:11
    legalamericanwoman
    +1
    Cyprus is ABOUT TO HAVE THEIR BANKING ACCOUNTS RAIDED BY A WORLD BANKING GROUP. Get busy Americans.
  • phoenix AFCL 2013/03/19 00:31:12
    phoenix AFCL
    +7
    While you are verifying the number of guns/ammo, ck out how many freeze-dried,
    ready-to-eat meals the government has ordered in the last two yeas.
  • Tanya Smith 2013/03/19 00:29:20
    Tanya Smith
    +3
    oh...I thought it was because their aim sucked....
  • phoenix AFCL 2013/03/19 00:26:59 (edited)
    phoenix AFCL
    +7
    And you don't believe the government will take everything we own and every freedom we have left? httpslh5 googleusercontent government freedom
  • Arizona1950 2013/03/19 00:21:45 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    +7
    and they have ordered more ...

Stockpile: DHS announces second $4.5 million gun purchase in less than a week ...

On Monday, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) posted details of a no bid contract with weapons manufacturer Sig Sauer, worth $4.5 million over the next five years.

The contract is identical to the one DHS announced last week with Heckler & Koch.

Both contracts are for $900,000 worth of “replacement parts” a year, for weapons used by DHS agents.

While it is hard to imagine how or why a domestic agency could anticipate firing their weapons enough over the next five years to need $1.8 million annually in replacement parts, the DHS documents clearly state their need to “stock sufficient quantities of parts needed to fulfill the quantities of parts anticipated to be ordered.”

In April 2012, DHS purchased $143,000 worth of submachine guns from Heckler & Koch.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/...
  • legalam... Arizona... 2013/03/22 02:11:46
    legalamericanwoman
    +2
    why does the democratic leadership say Americans do not need automatic weapons and then turn around and use our tax dollars to purchase them???
  • Arizona... legalam... 2013/03/22 02:32:07
    Arizona1950
    +2
    That is the $1 million question ...
  • legalam... Arizona... 2013/03/22 17:34:11
    legalamericanwoman
    +2
    the sixteen trillion dollar question.
  • Arizona... legalam... 2013/03/23 01:07:02
    Arizona1950
    +1
    I stand corrected ... :-)
  • Ledford 2013/03/18 23:33:38
    Ledford
    +8
    This is what happens when you give your government over to the IMF. Why do you think our government starts wars.

Right now our government aka Bank Cartels, have the populace in slow bleed mode. If we were not armed to the teeth you can believe they would do the same to us. Instead you get tax increases, a stranglehold on growth through redtape, a constant state of war, and the regular bleeding of liberty and personal freedom.

When it finally hits the fan, hope you are prepared, if not good luck because the government will not save you.
  • George 2013/03/18 22:48:55
  • John 2013/03/18 22:47:06
    John
    +3
    I hope all this never happens but I can see how it could very well happen.
    I put my ultimate trust in God and at the same time I am doing what I can do within my own means. God helps those who help themselves. May God bless America
  • Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll 2013/03/18 21:18:05
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +6
    I've come to the point where I'm just going to site back and watch. I'm done warning folks. I'm going to take care of my own and watch the collapse. These are some interesting times we are living in folks!
  • AL 2013/03/18 21:08:58
    AL
    +7
    What would you call any Government that wants total control over your health care, your food with food stamps,your own property, and almost everything you think you own?And now that same Government wants to take away our own right to even defend ourselves as well!
  • mich52 2013/03/18 20:42:06
  • Mr.Hood... mich52 2013/03/18 21:07:02
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +7
    So many holes in the boat yet you fail to realize it is sinking.
  • mich52 Mr.Hood... 2013/03/18 21:24:10
  • Mr.Hood... mich52 2013/03/18 21:32:34 (edited)
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +8
    Well lets deal with facts.

Fact 1: The US National Debt is impossible to pay off.

Fact 2. Every child born in America owes about 40, grand on that debt

Fact 3. Eisenhower warned us about "The military industrial complex" We didn't listen and now we spend more money to kill than we do to heal and feed people.

Fact 4. The Federal Reserve cannot keep printing money to keep the system afloat. Fact four is one of the major factors of the "holes in the boat" reply...

Fact 5. Pentagon lost over 2.3 TRILLION dollars and NO ONE is held accountable.

I could go on with more facts on all the holes in the boat if you would like...
  • Red Branch Mr.Hood... 2013/03/20 03:31:54
    Red Branch
    +1
    We could handle the $2.3 trillion, though we shouldn't have to handle it.

It is the $16 trillion debt that is in the news all the time and $140 trillion in Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid trust funds that will really hurt.
  • Mr.Hood... Red Branch 2013/03/20 11:42:20
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +2
    Understandable. The reason for me mentioning the 2.3 is because no one has been held accountable. They just say we lost 2.3 of your money and deal with it. Pretty criminal.
  • holly g... Mr.Hood... 2013/04/26 09:27:57
    holly go lightly
    +1
    Mitch doesn't deal with facts .I think reality bugs him.
  • Mr.Hood... holly g... 2013/04/26 12:08:54
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +1
    Reality bugs me everyday but as adults we need to learn how to deal with it.
  • AL mich52 2013/03/19 19:48:18
    AL
    +2
    Might want to think about quit drilling about now anyway!
  • AL mich52 2013/03/18 21:13:25 (edited)
    AL
    +8
    I bet there was millions of people in Germany that felt the very same way you do right now-Just before Hitler started shiping innocent people to death camps that is
  • mich52 AL 2013/03/18 21:25:04
  • holly g... mich52 2013/03/18 22:29:47
    holly go lightly
    +7
    No problem?what is the point you re trying to make?

2014/10/31 18:38:47