Now it’s a matter of likeability? Barack or Romney Boys and Girls? Ok, ok gees, Obama vs. Romney.

Ed 2012/07/27 15:42:46
Barack
Romney
So that’s what it’s
coming down to. Come on let’s get behind
our guy; even RP supporters are catching the drift. That is what it means to back him up 100%,
likability too, let’s let him in the club house boys, he’s our buddy now, pow
wow Batman and all that good stuff.

On the issues polls
for what they’re worth, have Romney on the lead; most people agreeing that
Barack just doesn’t cut it, in over his head bla, bla, bla, looser and Romney
as a businessman has a better shot to fix this economy. The National main
stream is flooding the living rooms with only thing they have left, Barack is
more likeable, “oh goodie, gonna give me the clap, BFD.” So it’s been polled; my guess is there is no
accounting for taste or polls on taste for that matter.

The main stream is
running with Barack 60(+/-) a few lies Romney (30+/-) a few more lies so let’s
compare the Ass, I love calling them that, and the Elephant side by side.

This is fun ain’t it?
What’s it gonna be guys?

Lambochick
Chevolt
Da Lamborghini? Eh eh! Hahaha! Or the Chevy Friggin
Volt, damn thing looks like a baby shoe on wheels. It's ain't no pre-Government Motors 1967 Chevy Impala, I'll tell you that for sure. No question there,
awrighty then.

Now let’s talk about
one of America’s great national pass times, Baseball.

Guys, we gotta do something here, our strong 4th in the lineup
hitter’s in a slump, going into the top of seventh (girls that’s just before the stretch,)
the National main stream media’s throwing spit balls, over and under the box, missing
the plate and the Umps are doing nothing about it, they're not calling anything, they don’t care; they’re in bed with the Nationals and the
Americans are down buy three give or take 10 and a few lies.

Barack pitch
So who do we like,
who would we rather go to the park with, Barack? The igit throws worse than a 5
year old girl, I’ve had 10 year old girls do a better job protecting the goalie
when I coached Hockey than he does throwing a ball. So he may swing both ways, who cares? That,
not a homer hitter makes; he probably doesn’t even know home plate is not ordering
in or Italian ceramic.

Romney
Now Romney, he’s name
is Mitt, he's got the MITT! He can catch anything they throw at him and probably knows the best man ever to wear number five was Johnny
Bench. Think about fishing after the
game, you wanna bait Barack’s hook, drink beer out of a cooler? The guy probably forgets to put ice in the cooler, ugh hot beer! Chevy Volt! Mitt’s probably got a crew on his yacht (wink
wink,) deep sea fishing, TUNA SUSHI kill it an eat it, whoa! You won’t have to bait your own hook and all the cold beer and a wet bar you want. He's a rich fecking business man he knows what he's doing, a damn CAPITALIST! not a Community organizer yeah baby!

So guys if that’s
what it takes to save America, let’s take a bullet for the man. Who is more likable? Think!

Barack walking

Okay girls, girls,
GIRLS, come on! Look at the man, up there^, not only does he throw like a 5 year old girl,
look at him, LOOK AT HIM! look how he walks, he leads his feet with his head he is
concentrating on walking, he can’t think on his feet, like fecking Goofy “Uh
which way do I go, left right, duh, duh that a way. Sniff sniff that's Michelle sniff sniff, yep that a way doh!”

Mitt MaloneI Want your vote
Mitt’s more like a Ted Danson
but with real and perfect hair, Jimmy Johnson’s got nothing on this guy, look at that. He’s rich, smart, you know he knows good food
and wine and he looks like a real nice guy. Put a BoSox shirt, wrap an apron around
this guy, put him behind the bar and you
got Sam Malone girls loved Sammy, he’s a funny likable guy.

So girls, between these two, who’s it gonna be?

A Chevy Volt or .................... a
Lamborghini?

Chevolt WoahLambo

• Old Soldier 2012/07/27 16:23:26
    Romney
    Old Soldier
    +7
    Actually, Romney is a RINO, so it isn't really likeability, it is more like that old time "lesser evil". However, this is the year that is going to be rough on politicians, no matter what side. The people are fed up, and had it to the brim.......

• ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/10/24 06:49:49 (edited)
    Romney
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    Romney, I can not stand the lying and arrogance of Obama. Besides Obama throws a ball like some girl. The fact is I have seen many girls throw better. I just insulted some ladies and that is not what I wanted to do.
  • texasred 2012/07/27 21:34:52
    Romney
    texasred
    +2
    And his likeability quotient went up a hundred points when he ripped Brian Williams:

On Wednesday, Mitt Romney told Brian Williams, the NBC News anchor, that he will not announce his VP pick while he is abroad:

I can tell you I’m not gonna announce it this week. While I’m overseas, I’m not gonna announce my vice presidential running mate. But when the decision is made, I’ll make that announcement. It’s not made yet. But I can’t tell you when it’s gonna be. That’s something which we’ll decide down the road.

Romney refused to be bullied by Williams, who was indirectly responsible for the Editgate scandal which supported Barack Obama’s racially charged response to the Trayvon Martin incident, and who once stuck his finger in President George W. Bush’s face.

When Williams tried to hector Romney and paint him exactly the way the Democrats would want, asking him if he was looking to choose “an incredibly boring white guy” as VP, he was in for a surprise. For a guy who has a reputation as a boring robot, Romney showed a facile, sharp sense of humor, swiftly eviscerating Williams: “You told me you were not available.”

Romney 1, NBC, 0.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-...
  • SunShine texasred 2012/07/28 14:56:09
    SunShine
    +1
    I thought he did an excellent job of putting him in his place!!! he's quick witted!!
  • texasred SunShine 2012/07/28 23:21:13
    texasred
    +1
    I was really pleased!!!
  • Scorpiano 2012/07/27 20:11:14
    Romney
    Scorpiano
    +1
    I can see the evil that fuels the soul of Barack-
    Our country`s salvation slips from the Mitt-
    Only fools put faith in the governments chosen puppet-
    The Dragon guaranteed your fate to the jaws of the Destroyer-
    The age of the Savoir is over.

You`ve turned a blind eye to the metallic poisons raining down on your heads-
    The earth no longer can provide you your bread- she cries out in pain
    as flames spread- no tears from sky can be shed.
    The thunderous sound from the hooves of the pale horse is being heard-
    Draconian Kings cheer as they raise their chalices up high-
    Filled with the blood of the dead.

The age of the Savoir is over.
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/07/27 19:40:27
    Romney
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +2
    You're kidding right? No comparison:

patriotic Romney vs traitorous Obama
  • Sheηaηigaηs™ 2012/07/27 19:39:18
    Romney
    Sheηaηigaηs™
    +2
    It's not about who is more likeable....It's more about who can do the best job for this country and reverse all the stupid policies that stupid put in place and which are crippling this nation. WAKE UP!!!!
  • Tuna 2012/07/27 19:24:59
    Romney
    Tuna
    +3
    Likeability??? It's the economy/JOBS stupid. wile e coyote
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/07/27 18:56:28 (edited)
    Romney
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    Actually neither. I'll never support either of their socialist and fascist agendas like ORomneycare, NDAA and so on.

You can go on and about how Romney's a businessman or a Republican that, like Obama, says he'll work for the people. But at the end of the day, what matters is not his business experience, but his actions as a public servant, and his history as Governor shows he's just as communist and fascist as Obama.

I'll never support a candidate that supports gun control, systems, the notion that the government can force you to buy anything, will send us to illegal wars without congressional approval, states we must revoke the rights - even life - of citizens without due process, supports the NDAA and other illegal legislation, and so on. I'd be here forever if I listed every reason I'd never vote for either.
    If you want a Korean nation where the people are disarmed and the government can mandate anything they want from he people, vote for the two party dictatorship.
  • Ed Dan ☮ R... 2012/07/27 19:22:25
  • Dan ☮ R... Ed 2012/07/27 20:26:41
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    No, it just disturbs me that anyone could call a supporter of ORomneycare a capitalist. Crony capitalist fascist or communist? Maybe. True Capitalist? no.
  • Tuna Dan ☮ R... 2012/07/27 19:27:50
    Tuna
    +2
    Most important is getting that gavel out of Harry Reid's hand; then it will not matter who the POTUS is; although a Tea Party congress and RP as POTUS can be nothing but GOOD !!
  • Dan ☮ R... Tuna 2012/07/27 20:24:42
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    While I dont like the republicans in the house (many voted for the NDAA and the patriot act), they have been doing a lot lately and overwhelmingly passed the "audit the fed" bill, and a few have been hammering Holder over fast and furious. I'm not satisfied but its an improvement.

So, that would mean we need to continue to pressure congress to do the right thing, and for those that are, continue make sure they stay on the right path. And yes, replace criminals like Reid, and Obama. I dont think we'll get it this year, but a Ron Paul (or similar person) presidency, with a constitutional congress aimed primarily at targeting the Fed and bloated government would be ideal.
    Even if we cant achieve that, then just still aim for it. Every year the support for liberty grows, and every year there is a greater chance of taking this country back.
  • Tuna Dan ☮ R... 2012/07/27 21:09:35
    Tuna
    +2
    Oh sure; RP used to poll at 1%-3%; now he is at 10%-20%; somebody hears us. The Tea Party has saved the republicans; stopped them from making MORE deals with Democrats in which the Democrats never live up to. That's why we threw the republicans OUT in 2006, and 2008 because they fall into the traps time after time after time.
  • Tuna Dan ☮ R... 2012/07/27 19:28:45
    Tuna
    +2
    BYW; did you hear the "internet activity" has spiked an interest in Prescott Bush and his role in financing Hitler?? I wonder where that came from??
  • Dan ☮ R... Tuna 2012/07/27 20:16:04
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    The internet simply has made more information like the Bush's connection to Hitler and Nazi Germany. The same for many other events in this world that wont be talked about in media or in school.

In fact, we probably would know nothing about incidents like fast and furious without the internet.

That's just my opinion on the matter.
  • Tuna Dan ☮ R... 2012/07/27 20:20:10
    Tuna
    +1
    That crazy Ron Paul supporter Tuna has pounding the drums; people gotta know what crooks those republicans are; their hands are just as dirty in the mess.
  • Dan ☮ R... Tuna 2012/07/27 21:23:08
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    That's the unfortunate truth. Both sides have blood on their hands, and neither wants to wash their hands of it.

That's why, for now we pressure them, then at election time replace them, and then hold their replacement's feet to the fire to prevent them from following the same path.
  • COCO 2012/07/27 18:46:25
    Romney
    COCO
    +2
    3RD OPTION.....
    However I don't think likeability should be the most important issue here,I think that given the sorry state of our country people need to focus if the person is up to the JOB,we need to focus in reality,likeability and cool is not going to solve the debt,jobs,immigration,etc.
  • Ed COCO 2012/07/27 19:26:25
    Ed
    +3
    Neither do I. Just making fun of asinine Liberal biased media. The whole thing is a joke, that's another thing the tolerant left can't toerate.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/07/27 18:10:30
  • Ed mk, Sma... 2012/07/27 19:29:58 (edited)
    Ed
    +2
    I like the Doc. I like Rand even better. I'm hoping for Rand Paul 2016. Thank you for taking your time to post.
  • mk, Sma... Ed 2012/07/27 19:37:10
    Romney
    +1
    What do people see in Barack Hussein Obama?

His charm is wasted on me.

When I watch him speak,

When I see him skip to m'lou down the boarding ramp,

When I look at him lately,

I just want to see him...

hussein obama charm wasted watch speak skip mlou boarding ramp
  • Southern Man 2012/07/27 18:00:19
    Romney
    Southern Man
    +2
    He is A Real American 0bama is an outsider he has no idea what this Country is Really all about
  • Don Leuty 2012/07/27 17:08:58
    Romney
    Don Leuty
    +3
    Welcome to Entertainment Tonight. Tonight's winning celebrity will win an all expense paid vacation to the White House with unlimited golf privileges.
  • Souther... Don Leuty 2012/07/27 18:04:44
  • Don Leuty Souther... 2012/07/27 18:19:45
    Don Leuty
    +2
    He is doing his dardest to get out of a couple of sand traps, but just can't seem to fine the right iron.
  • JP 2012/07/27 17:00:25
    Romney
    JP
    +4
    I don't like Barack.
  • Ed JP 2012/07/27 17:02:42
    Ed
    +3
    I can't stand the SOB. Thanx
  • Souther... JP 2012/07/27 18:03:54
  • 56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA... 2012/07/27 16:49:55
    Romney
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +4
    Without a doubt !!
  • Ed 56lady☆... 2012/07/27 17:03:09
    Ed
    +1
    Thank you
  • 56lady☆... Ed 2012/07/27 17:26:10
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/07/27 16:42:02
    Romney
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +2
    Hear that Micheele is PG is this for votes to like her more or will she have an abortion ??Will you like them better if she is PG My answer is hell no a communist is a communist and I dislike Obama very much with his Policies driving the USA over a cliff my beloved country that our soldiers fought and died for and freedom of speech to bear guns are starting to disappear I am Bible believeing clinging to my guns I am bitter to losing my rights !!!!! Obama's quote :
    "It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters
  • Ed Diane S... 2012/07/27 16:47:15
    Ed
    +1
    I agree I can't stand the SOB Marxist pig. Thank you
  • Souther... Diane S... 2012/07/27 18:02:21
    Southern Man
    +1
    Well said
  • Morningstar 2012/07/27 16:37:04
    Barack
    Morningstar
    +3
    Obama is the only choice!
  • Souther... Morning... 2012/07/27 18:01:45
  • Old Soldier 2012/07/27 16:23:26
    Romney
    Old Soldier
    +7

2014/04/19 12:16:39