Nostradamus said that the Anti-Christ will appear, and that there are 7 seals of which 3 to 4 already have been broken, Has his Proficiencies come to be? Is it linked to politics or is it just a myth? Opinions welcomed!

Pete 2012/06/28 18:41:07
Related Topics: Opinions, Seal, Politics, Broken

• Son of thunder 2012/08/17 20:21:11
    Son of thunder
    I know who the Anti-Christ is because the angel Gabriel told me who he was and that is how i figured out the meaning of this Biblical prophecy!
    This is proof that the Antichrist will become president after Obama raises taxes and then dies a few days later! Obama probably will not raise taxes until after the election
    According to my interpretation of the Bible in Rev. & Dan. Obama is going to win the election! because he is referred to as King #7(Rev. 17:10) who Dies a few days after he will raise taxes(Dan. 11:20)

The Anti-Christ will be the next President after Obama! I have Biblical proof of this in Revelations 17:10! Where it says;
    There are 7 kings and 5 are fallen
    These 5 fallen kings are as follows here- In June 2004 there were 5x living pres. when George W. Bush was President! They were-
    1.Gerald Ford
    2.Jimmy Carter
    3.Ronald Reagan
    4.George H. W. Bush
    5.Bill Clinton
    That means that George W. was king #6 and that makes Obama #7 and the Anti-Christ will be #8 who was 1 of our 7 previous presidents!
    At no time in world history has there ever been 5x kings living all at the same time when king #6 was in office! and the future king #7 was also alive also at that point in time!

What you need to realize hear is that Obama is not going to raise our taxes...

There are 7 kings and 5 are fallen
    1.Gerald Ford
    2.Jimmy Carter
    3.Ronald Reagan
    4.George H. W. Bush
    5.Bill Clinton

What you need to realize hear is that Obama is not going to raise our taxes before the election. So therefore according to Biblical prophecy Obama who is king/pres. #7 will raise our taxes after he is reelected and die with in a few days(Dan. 11:20)!
    The Anti-Christ will become our next President just a few days after Obama Raises taxes and dies.
  • Pete Son of ... 2012/08/17 22:06:12
    Pete
    Sorry, I can't get my head around all that. But do you think Biden is the antichrist? That's unbelievable?
  • dustin.oubre 2012/06/28 21:26:25
    No, it is just a myth.
    dustin.oubre
    The world was supposed to end more than a hundred times by now. Also, Nostradamus predicted that the world would end 5 different ways, each of which occurring in different years. I'm assuming he did this in case one of his predictions weren't real, so he had to pretend the next one was the real prediction.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/06/28 19:06:00
    Yes, I think it is so.
    HarleyCharley
    maybe....
  • cinbadl 2012/06/28 18:51:22

2014/09/30 12:09:43