Noahs Ark, and the flood confirmed!

Revelation 11:3 2009/12/22 06:55:37

CHAPTER 4

QUESTIONS I AM MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED ABOUT NOAH'S ARK

1) The "object" you claim is the remains of Noah's Ark is about 515 feet long and 138 feet wide. The Bible says the Ark was 300 cubits long and 50 cubits wide. I always believed that would mean the Ark would have been 450 feet long by 75 feet wide. How do you explain this discrepancy with the Bible?

Answer: This is one of the most exciting confirmations of the authenticity of the object being the Ark, in my estimation! The Bible tells us how Noah's offspring eventually migrated to what became Babylon, then at the confusion of languages, Ham's descendants migrated to what became Egypt. The Encyclopedia Britannica (1985 edition) states:

"although there is evidence that many early civilizations devised standards of measurements and some tools for measuring, the Egyptian cubit is generally recognized as having been the most ubiquitous standard of linear measurement in the very ancient world."

The royal Egyptian cubit was 20.62 inches. Now, if we consider the Biblical statement that Moses was "learned in all the wisdom of Egypt" - Acts 7:22, as the author of Genesis, he would have been referring to the only cubit he knew. 300 cubits = 515.5 feet. 50 cubits = 85.9 feet. The measurement of the length of the boat, taken in August, 1985 by Maylon Wilson and Baumgardner of Los Alamos Laboratory with sophisticated measurement devices, showed the inside length of the boat to be 515.7 feet! David Fasold's measurement of the same was exactly 515 feet!

The width of 138 feet, (my measurement and also David's) may at first seem to present a problem until we consider it carefully. The boat is splayed. The height given in the Bible is 30 cubits or 51.55 feet.

The width is given as 50 cubits or 85.916 feet. The total of both sides plus the width is 189.016 feet -far too wide. But if the hull of the ship was exactly half the entire height of the boat, and the hull splayed outward, the width would be 137.466 feet! Our later metal detection results confirmed these figures as well as the sub-surface interface radar scans.

2) I understand that other creationists have stated that what you claim to be petrified wood extending from the formation cannot possibly be wood. Isn't it a simple matter to prove something is petrified wood?

Answer: Yes it is, normally. Let me refer you to the section on "The Geology of the Earth" for an explanation on the petrification process. However, part of the identification of a petrified object is visual. If it looks like a shell, chances are it's a shell. If it looks like wood, then it's wood. But there's a problem with this wood - it looks like wood except for one thing; it has no growth rings. Now, if we truly believe the Biblical description of the earth before the flood, we know that there couldn't possibly be any growth rings in pre-flood wood4. In "The New Larousse Encyclopedia of the Earth", page 369, we read:

"To support trunks of six-foot base diameter and 60-to 100- foot height, tissues must have increased in thickness from year to year. There was, as we have already said, secondary- bark and wood, similar to that of modern trees but lacking the spring and winter rings which correspond to seasonal alternation of moisture and dryness."

This is in reference to ancient sigillarias found without any growth rings. But isn't it a pity that I had to go to a book that refers to the earth's age in "millions of years" to find a reference corroborating the fact that these fossils have been found without growth rings? If growth rings were in the wood of the Ark, it would be a fake or replica.

3) What about laboratory testing of samples from the Ark; have you had this done?

Answer: Yes, I obtained samples from the boat itself and from the land around the Ark. I had several of these samples tested at Galbraith Labs in Knoxville, Tennessee. Just like medical tests, these results have to be read and interpreted by people trained to do so, so I will quote William Shea, M.D. PhD., Professor of Archaeology and History of Antiquity, in his report to the Turkish government dated February 20, 1987:

"The formation was struck by an earthquake in December of 1978. As a result it was cracked lengthwise and partially split open. This opening made it possible for Wyatt to obtain relatively fresh internal soil samples from it when he returned to the site in September of 1979. In a test run on this sample, along with another sample taken from the field outside of the formation, the organic carbon content was measured. The soil from the formation tested at 4.95% while the soil from the field around the formation tested at 1.88%. This degree of difference is consistent with the prior presence of some organic matter (like wood) in the formation."

Since then, I have had numerous other specimens tested with similar results, which I will publish at a later date. Also, these tests revealed extremely high metallic contents, which caused me to wonder if there might not be metal in the Ark itself. This led to the future metal detection testing which revealed the fantastic structure of a massive boat.

4) Explain the metal detection tests and how it could prove any internal structure. Couldn't it just be trace metal in the soil?

Answer: No. On the Ark, the metal detecting equipment gave positive readings on its calibrated dial and by sound at numerous points all over the boat. We were able to determine that there was significant amounts of metal present and that it appeared to be in a pattern. The testing of the surrounding area was completely negative. In May of 1985, John Baumgardner and David Fasold, a marine salvor from Florida, accompanied me to the site, and with the metal detectors and David's new type of metal detector, a molecular frequency generator, we mapped out the metal readings with plastic tapes. It revealed a distinct linear subsurface pattern. We repeated this again in August of 1985, with John Baumgardner and myself accompanied this time by Maylon Wilson, also of Los Alamos Laboratories, and Tom Anderson, a lawyer from Indio, California, who filmed the entire event. We videoed the tests ourselves on both occasions and photographed it thoroughly.

On the outer wall of the boat, striations appear which are keenly visible along the east side of the upper portion and the west side of the lower portion. On the striations, the metal readings were positive while the spaces between were totally negative.

5) What about the radar scans you mention? What exactly is sub-surface interface radar, and what did the use of it prove?

Answer: Without getting highly technical, this type of radar works by the generation of an electromagnetic pulse which is radiated into the earth from a broad band width antenna. This pulse can be focused to a particular depth where it is then reflected back and recorded on a graphic recorder similar to an EKG. Quite a sophisticated device, it requires training to operate and to read the results accurately. I received thorough training at Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc. in Hudson, New Hampshire. The first scan took place in July of 1986. On this expedition were myself, Baumgardner and Anderson from the August, 1985 expedition, as well as Mrs. Baumgardner, Dr. William Shea of Andrews University and two cameramen, Todd Fisher and Scott Snider, from Los Angeles. This radar scan confirmed, with astounding detail, the same pattern demonstrated by the metal detectors. Where it was remotely possible to have incorrectly connected the lines resulting from the metal detectors, the radar scan showed what can only be identified as a keel, keelsons and bulkheads from a boat of tremendous size.

6) What do the scientists and other experts you have taken to the "boat" say; do they believe it is the Ark?

Answer: One who is totally convinced is David Fasold. David has written a book entitled "The Ark of Noah" which details much of our research, and while we disagree on some matters I don't feel are significant or cause for doubt as to the identity of the boat, I highly recommend it. He is meticulously thorough in his research and recording of the data. I must give David a great deal of credit in the research and wish to add he was the most enjoyable person I have ever worked with. He knew the first time he laid eyes on it that it was a boat. And he's an expert in shipwrecks.

Dr. William Shea has worked with me on this from the very beginning. He is a professional in the field of archaeology and ancient history and most open-minded to facts. While I have not a statement from him recently, I will quote from an article he wrote for "Archaeology and Biblical Research", Winter, 1988, entitled "Noah's Ark?" on page 14:

"... The last half of the list point to the general conclusion that the remains of a ship appear to be present in this formation. The first half are of a more specific nature that would connect the remains of such a ship with the Ark of Noah described in Genesis. The progressive convergence of these various lines of evidence seem to confirm the conclusion that some of the remains of Noah's Ark lie within this unusual formation."

Dr. John Baumgardner appears to have changed his mind about what he believes. So as to avoid misquoting him I will quote from David's book, "The Ark of Noah":

"John didn't hear the remark. I think he was off someplace in Tubal-cain's foundry five thousand years ago. He held in his hand a piece of wrought iron. The grain of the stretched and hammered angle bracket still clearly visible.

It was complete pandemonium after that. Once John knew what to look for, fittings were all over the place. He could walk down the top of the wall with the detector going beep,...beep every two or three steps. Now it was the trained eye of a scientist, looking for things out of place in the natural covering of the mud, followed by his 'Look at this!' growing in excitement. I kept the video going as I ran around, stumbling behind him, then moved to the mound to record his discoveries from a distance to give perspective to the viewer. No sooner had I left him when he suddenly yelled, 'Undecomposed iron!'

I ran down the mound again and crouched to my knees. I zoomed in on the mud wall. There, surrounded by the brown matrix of mud, was a perfectly rectangular beam end of a bluish-gray agglomeration of small rough stones. The upper and lower right corners were absolutely square, and projecting from within were what appeared to be iron flakes which had given the signals."

The results of the analysis on that metal bracket are recorded also in David's book:

"I hurriedly opened the first-class envelope labeled 'Los Alamos National Laboratory.' It contained the semiquantitative analysis of the iron samples we had recovered from the Ark. The stoichiometric results were impressive, with the seven running from 60 percent through 91.84 percent FE203. The highest reading was obtained from an angular bracket."

Later we read of a news broadcast which David meticulously recorded:

"Soon there followed daily broadcasts: '... has this report on what the scientists have found so far... could this be the final resting place of Noah's Ark? ... Dr. John Baumgardner, a geophysicist at the Los AIamos Research Lab in New Mexico... using a metal detector, Baumgardner has been able to confirm the existence of metal at regular intervals. Baumgardner says he believes that metal is at the points where these lines intersect, giving rise to speculation metal was used in the infrastructure of the craft.'"

Finally, when our local newspaper here in Nashville did a story on the Ark on August 16, 1989, I gave them his name and told them to call him. From "The Tennessean":

"A former Wyatt colleague, geophysicist John Baumgardner of the Los Alamos National Laboratory in Los Alamos, N.M. said the intriguing hieroglyphics and high levels of iron oxides found there are 'very encouraging', but the evidence is still too meager to make any conclusions."

"The amazingly symmetrical shape of the site can be explained by the flow of mudslides in the area over time."

But my favorite "critic" of not only the site but myself, was also contacted at my request and quoted in the same article:

"'As much as I want to believe it, I have to say the formation is rock from top to bottom, and anyone knowledgeable who steps onto it knows that,' said John Morris, head of the Creation Science Institute in San Diego.

'The main problem with Wyatt is he's too free with his conclusions and hasn't submitted his data to independent researchers. He's not a geologist.'"

7) I don't see how these anchor stones prove it's the Ark. If they are several miles from the site you claim is the Ark, how does that prove anything?

Answer: The anchor stones have tremendous significance in more ways than one. First of all, they are by far the largest anchor stones ever found in the history of the world. The leading authority on anchor stones is considered to be Honor Frost, who in 1973 published, "Ancore, the Potsherd of Marine Archaeology: On the Recording of Pierced Stones from the Mediterranean". Based on her thorough research, we learn that 700 kgs., or 1,543 lbs. is one of the heaviest, if not the heaviest, anchor stone ever found. That is until these. One of the largest I've found is almost 11 feet tall, but the average height is 10 feet by a 5 foot width. David Fasold, in his book, estimates the average weight of these anchor stones to be 8,700 lbs.

To date, there are 13 of these that I have seen. There are several more that I believe to be anchors, but they are partially buried in an upright position and exhibit some of the same characteristics as those we are sure of. Eight of them have the inscriptions which make it evident that some people at some point in time made a direct connection between these and Noah and the Ark. However, some people suggest that whoever carved the crosses probably carved the anchor stones. I know this is definitely not the case, as when I was at the site in April, I found two more anchor stones which were buried and just barely surfacing for obviously the first time and these did not have any crosses or any other carvings on them!

As for the placement of these anchor stones, it becomes quite evident that as the Ark drifted between two submerged peaks in a ridge of small mountains, the first two anchors snagged and tethered the boat until Noah removed the covering and saw the tops of the mountains. We found a large piece of petrified bark in the same vicinity which I believe to be a portion of that covering. He then cut them loose, leaving them on the two peaks, a short distance apart. As the boat made a direct line through these mountains toward its final resting place, seven more anchors, and probably more, were cut loose and landed near, if not exactly, where they are at present. The village where five of these are located is in a direct line with the twin peaks of the ridge where the first two dropped. The two that are buried are also in this direct line, and finally about eight miles further, about 1/4 mile below the boat, lies the 10th one.

These anchor stones are far too large to be carried by men. It has been suggested that they aren't anchors at all and that the holes are the means by which they were dragged to their present locations. This is impossible, as the location and size of the holes are such that out of water they would break right off under the tremendous stress. Only in the buoyancy of the water could they be held by ropes. Of interest also is the fact that the holes have a larger inner diameter than outer; when the ropes were secured through the holes, knots were tied inside the "scooped-out" hole, and as the water swelled the knotted rope, it was prevented from rubbing and eventually wearing the rope in two from the friction.

8) If the Turkish government has really agreed with your finding and declared that this is really the Ark, why hasn't the whole world heard about it? Why are the other ark searches still going on?

Answer: As you read at the beginning of this book, they announced it in their own newspapers. But before they publicized a fact such as this on a worldwide scale, they built a visitor's center and are still working on what is at least a six- and possibly eight-lane highway which leads to the site. This is a remote area. There isn't any quick and easy way to get there from Erzurum; you have to go by "taksi" or bus for at least a good four to five hours. While there are a few hotels in the area, there are certainly not enough for a sudden and tremendous influx of tourists. The Turkish government will make the announcement as soon as they are ready. The biggest problem they are facing at the present is the theft of great archaeological treasures from this area. I mentioned the theft of Noah's wife's grave; I was contacted directly to see if I had any knowledge of who could have done such a thing and was told that one piece of jewelry had sold on the black-market in Istanbul for $75,000,000.00! Of course, it had to be quite an incredible piece, and the description of it alone was more than a person could comprehend. The locals have discovered that tourists will buy anything with a cross inscribed on it, so they are breaking some of the artifacts up and selling them.

Then, they must consider the Ark itself. At present, there is no protection for it. People could begin breaking off pieces for souvenirs and destroy it very quickly in the delicate condition it is presently in. They do have a caretaker who has wild dogs guarding it now, but it could be a potentially destructive situation to encourage too much tourism at present. On my last visit in August of this year, I noticed they had even taken down the "Nuh'un Gemisi" sign which greeted visitors at the foot of the road leading to it. However, on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, 1988, Connie Chung mentioned on her brief "news break" that the Turkish government was going to make the announcement "sometime next year," meaning 1989, I presumed.

4 See the last paragraph under "The Flood" in Chapter 11 on growth rings and pre-flood geology. See also Gen. 2:6.

Top
Previous Next
Wyatt Archaeological Research Home

• Tasha 2009/12/23 13:34:10
    Tasha
    Though many critics continue to relegate the story to the realm of myth, this is more a result of their refusal to accept the possibility of divine intervention in history than of lack of evidence. Thick layers of silt and clay have been found in numerous Babylonian excavations were unquestionably deposited by flood waters.
    In the days of Noah, the Bible says, a great flood covered earth's highest mountains and destroyed all human life that was outside the huge ark that Noah built (Gen. 7:1-24) Many have scoffed at this account. Yet seashells are found on high mountains. And further evidence that a flood of immense proportions occurred in the not-too-distant past is the great number of fossils and carcasses deposited in icy, mucky dumps. The Saturday Evening Post noted: "Many of these animals were perfectly fresh, whole and undamaged, and still either standing or at least kneeling upright..
    Vast herds of enormous, well fed beasts not specifically designed for the extreme cold, placidly feeding in sunny pastures.... Suddenly they were all killed without any visible sign of violence and before they could so much as swallow a last mouthful of food, and then were quick-frozen so rapidly that every cell of their bodies is perfectly preserved. This fits in with what happened in th...
    Vast herds of enormous, well fed beasts not specifically designed for the extreme cold, placidly feeding in sunny pastures.... Suddenly they were all killed without any visible sign of violence and before they could so much as swallow a last mouthful of food, and then were quick-frozen so rapidly that every cell of their bodies is perfectly preserved. This fits in with what happened in the great Flood. The Bible describes it in these words: "All the springs of the vast watery deep were broken open and the floodgates of the heavens were opened." The downpour "overwhelmed the earth," being accompanied no doubt by freezing winds in the polar regions. (Gen. 1-8; 7:11, 19) There, the temperature change would be the most rapid and drastic. Various forms of life were thus engulfed and preserved in frozen muck.
  • Mark Tasha 2009/12/24 01:43:19
    Mark
    Actually if people would just realize that all land mass is surrounded by beach coast line representing where the water ends and the land starts , and then note how the beach and the desert are identical .

Although the people in the mideast lossly refer to themselves as a part of a tribe , lets'
    face it , they are NOT the bone thru the nose / professional hunters / survival specialists
    that we refer to as tribes which live every where on Earth except the mid east ,europe and northern Africa ,cause (with exception to europe) they are all desert lands (beach front property) cause that is where Noahs' flood mainly took effect .

Water surrounding the Earth really isn't saying much since water molecules cling . If you spill water to the edge of a table , just enough to make it to the edge , but not enough to go over the edge and down - the water will extend beyond the edge of the table without falling over the edge .

As soon as the flood waters submerged the Mideast / Northern Africa (the extent of the Bibles' people range) & (where the nephiums were ,trying to seduce women & having hybrids as babies (giants) , the water then came in contact with the Mediteranian Sea and instantly apart of the Atlantic and Pacific and Indian oceans .
    The magnitude of the statement isn't hard to believe Nor is where and how much drowning was necessary .

little mark
  • Mark 2009/12/23 02:01:00
    Mark
    Nice info . except they did conclude that the 7 of 9 pieces tested were of 5,000 year old petrified wood surround by Sea shells . At an altitude of 13,125 feet and the timber line stopped way down at the 8,000 foot elevation . It is highly unlikely that some guys way back 5,000 years ago carried all this wood up the mountain and just forgot to have 1 huge bonfire . It is a pile ruffly 500 feet long . Except Turkey has nothing to with it .

Ya see they didn't pay attention to the Scripture . It doesn't say the Ark rested ON mount Ararat , it says that the Ark rested on the mountains (plural) of Ararat . They have been looking in the wrong place for years .

Ararat means Armenia , and the boundaries of Armenia use to extend all the way to being just south of the Caspian Sea . In year 224 A.D. , Iran took over these boundaries . I can get ya with in 1,000 feet of the Ark with Google Earth .
    This region has 5 different kinds of climate conditons : Sea shore , arid , mountain , tropical and forest , perfect for the various types of animals when they first made their way off the Ark .

I'm still waiting on the report on what we think is the "pitch" that smeared inbetween the wood to seal out the water , Amen .

Once that is confirmed ,there will be some long lines getting into Church .

little mark
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/23 06:21:34
    Revelation 11:3
    Amen. I think he used clay to seal the crevices. If the clay is moist when applied, and allowed to dry, harden (sometimes by baking it), it will harden like concrete. They need to test for clay deposits.
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/23 23:25:13
    Mark
    The Scripture calls it "pitch", which was a resin substance .That word is also the word for atonement , perhaps of interest is that there was 3 levels (floors) in the Ark and there is 3 Earth ages mentioned in Scripture .

little mark
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/25 05:01:10
    Revelation 11:3
    I'm sorry, what? Where is the "three earth ages" mentioned? Because if you ask any true apostle, or true prophet of God, they will tell you you are full of crap. From the beginning of creation until now, has been one age. There was nothing before the earth. God said so Himself. "In the beginning (meaning of time) the earth was without form (had no round spherical shape), and void (without life)."
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/26 05:42:21 (edited)
    Mark
    Except one big problem with your conclusion , the Bible wasn't written in English , NOR the deceivers' language Latin . Those are foreign languages to Israel . And those languages utilize words that ment one thing in 1611 , but by the 1800s' changed , and then again in the 1900s' , had a different meaning .

The Hebrew is frozen in time when it comes to what was ment in the year the verse was written down , and the general public did NOT have the tools to decipher the Hebrew till 1890 A.D. or we would of corrected all the "traditions of man" that were already in place by 1830 . The handful of theologians did the best they could and placed a letter in the first pages of the Bible telling us that they knew there were short comings and basically - good luck .

All over Scripture gives reference to the other Earth ages , same earth different age . Revelation brings up 2 of them , and all three are listed in 2Peter chapter 3 : 3:5 - not the works of new , but of "old" and 6 is NOT talking about Noahs' flood , but the one which destroyed the earth & else where will include Heaven as well = the Katabollo , what "foundation" means in Greek in
    Eph.1:4 . To continue , 3:7 is this Earth age and 3:13 is the 3rd Earth age .

I guess you haven't had any Pastors explain to you , that the...

I guess you haven't had any Pastors explain to you , that the Heavenly city that we (the redeemed) will live in , is a 1,500 mile cube shaped city where Jerusalem is today & back in spiritual bodies (glorified this time around - no gender) the flesh is left behind . Which in the 1st Earth age , is the type of existance that we resided in when Satan gathered a 3rd of us to go up against G_D in the rebellion . You do know that spiritual bodies ,sons of G_D , angels and stars are the same thing depending on the vocabulary of the inspired writer ? Rev.12:4 ,Rev.1:20 , Heb.1:7 are some of many places utilized .

Are you aware that the subtitles of chapters are NOT scriptural , you won't find them listed in an original Strongs' Exhaustive Concordance ? These titles are NOT even consistant from 1 KJV to another KJV Bible . Sometimes they are correct and lots of times they are not a reflection of what a chapter is about .

Jeremiah tryed to warn people that if they don't get their act together that G_D just might do it again (the Katabollo) and then tells then what happened to
    the 1st Earth age in Jeremiah 4:22 - 25 , v23 was (past tense) is really "became" in Hebrew here telling about Genesis 1:2 , and this flood also stomped Heaven too (Noahs little rain shower in comparison didn't destroy Earth and definently didn't touch Heaven) , it also didn't move the continental plates as described here in v24 (which you can see w/ the free google earth down load , still on the Atlantic ocean floor just west of the Azores) and there was NO MAN (in the flesh) = no Noah in a Ark yet .

The 1st Earth age was habital (void would be the absence of a creation) No frozen poles yet , this is why they find wolly mammoths frozen above the Artic circle with butter cups still in their mouths , and they bring up palm trees from 300 feet below the ground above the Artic circle at oil platforms that are drilling . Why we find African camels ,turtles and birds in the ash falls of Nebraska . Man didn't bring them over here . This was 9,000 yrs. ago .

After G_D stomped the Earth in devine fury with His hands , He had to decide ,
    do I kill my little children OR do I make them born innocent of woman in the flesh which He later regreted . So what did Satan do next ? Satan payed a little visit to the garden in (1 of several ) attempts to prevent the Christ child from being born , and in the process poluted all our DNA .

It doesn't say when the first Earth age started , just "in the beginning" when ever that was , but was a duration of at least a million years , that ended 9,000
    years ago , and the 2nd Earth age started instantly without any gap in time .

Speaking of time , when did G_D give us a way to keep tract of the seasons ,
    the week He was setting up for us , and a way of starting a calendar ? On the 4th day , Genesis 1:16 with the creation of the sun . Back when He said ,"Let there be Light" was NOT illumination light , but wisdom / morals & ethics (Truth)
    which was the result of Him hovering over the Earth that "became void" from His devine fury and darkness (Satan) , had just been defeated . One day in G_Ds' time is a thousand years of our time . So prior to the 4th day , when the 24 hour day started , really were 1,000 years each . This is why the 6,000 yr.
    figure taught from shallow doctrine really is 9,000 years , since the 2nd Earth age started .

little mark
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/26 22:01:58 (edited)
    Revelation 11:3
    I am an apostle, and I do read the original Hebrew and Greek texts, and there is no such thing in any of the texts about "multiple earth ages." And you are talking out both sides of your mouth. You claimed to me earlier that satan didnt exist, and now you are saying he does. You have no clue that you are contradicting yourself on every sentence.
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/28 14:41:24
    Mark
    You've never heard me (seen typed info. from me ) that said Satan didn't exist . Actually all of us were created at the same moment Satan was created in spiritual bodies . That's what is so sad about people that won't take 20 minutes to look into the subject , after all G_D has done to counter Satans' attempts to not only prevent Christ from being born in the flesh , but Satans' reasons for homosexuality and abortion , and G_D has been countering such issues for us since the 1st Earth age .

By the way , Apostle would mean your constantly on the move , traveling
    with the Word , so I guess your just home for the Holy Days and utilize
    an ATT internet connection for travel , to also have the time to type your misunderstanding of other peoples comments on SH . I gave ya the verses in 2Peter3 . Have ya defined foundation , in that specific verse -
    Eph.1:4 yet , to see that it doesn't mean the original creation of our planet ? The katabollo in Greek , the throwing down with a violent motion
    by hand = His define fury . Have ya downloaded the free 5.1 google earth , to see from 3,000 miles out in space , where Africa & America
    were originally placed , when the dinosaurs roamed in the habital (not
    a waste or viod ) existance ? Want me to give you the Strongs' numbers
    so you can...

so you can finally define words correctly . Lexicons are fine if they are consistant with the original Strongs' E.C.

And since I meerly post the chapter & verse your NOT going to find any contradictions - it is not of me ...

little mark
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/28 16:49:34 (edited)
    Revelation 11:3
    Foundation, is the foundation of God's House. Not the earth. Hebrews 6:1-3. Second, we are still in the first earth age. There are not "many" earth ages. Secondly, an apostle "doesnt move around." Evangelists do. Evangelists are missionaries. Apostles are the only ones that God commanded to abide in His House forever.
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/31 03:27:35
    Mark
    Apostles and Evangelists are the difference between Paul and
    Jeremy Camp touring . Both travel .

Foundation in Eph.1:4 , does NOT mean foundation of G_Ds' house
    nor did I give creation of the Earth as a meaning either , the 2 commonly used definitions . There are NOT many Earth ages either - only a total of 3 , which the 3rd is considered Heaven .

Dinosaurs , we're in spiritual bodies / Now , we are in flesh bodies /
    and Future , we are in spiritual bodies again (guess where ?) in
    Jerusalem after the millinium is over . There are no other locations in the Universe in which we will be spending any time . Unfortunently for those that chose NOT to be "saved from G_Ds' wrath on sinners" will be tossed into the Lake of Fire . It's NOT the locations in the Universe that are the issue , it's which dimension
    will one occupy .

Don't ask ,... I got it : Eph.1:4 , foundation (note : not plural) is
    Strongs' number 2602 in Greek . 2602 = Katabole (although not complete yet ) a deposition , from # 2598 = Kataballo (still not complete ) to throw down : - cast down , lay #2596 Kata = opposition , distribution or intensity & # 908 = baptisma , from #
    907 fully wet . 99% of the time he provides a "Prim. Root" and it cuts to the chase within 2 numbers .

So we are NOT talking about...

Jeremy Camp touring . Both travel .

will one occupy .

So we are NOT talking about the initial building of the Earth , but an
    event which involved throwing things around while getting submerged , and since "things" = the condition of the land on Earth
    "in the water & out of the water" =2Peter3:5 and perished = end of #1 , being flooded by water (the fossil record) . v7 But the heavens & the Earth that are NOW = #2 .

OK,...put it on the shelf , not important to anyone that isn't a Geologist . We all know there were no dinosaurs for Noah to select from , with his flood , so since there were 2 floods (and 1 destroyed the Earth & Heaven during a period where there were NO men in flesh bodies yet) AND another flood that G_D put in place to destroy the nephilums and other filth in need of drowning , while Noah + others float in Ark , you decide when the first flood occured
    and why ? The answer is because of Satans' rebellion .

Rebellion was before Adam & Eve , and Noahs' flood was after the Fall . Not very many places to put flood #1 ...

little mark
  • These h... Mark 2009/12/31 04:02:00
    These have power to shut heaven
    You have no clue to what you are talking about. We are God's House, and within us is the foundation built. Dinosaurs have never been, nor ever will be spiritual. They are a man made creation, and if you are not going to come to the truth, then remove yourself from my posts.

"For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was."
  • Big Jim 2009/12/22 17:54:44
    Big Jim
    From Josephus Book 1 Chapter 3
    "CHAPTER 3.

CONCERNING THE FLOOD; AND AFTER WHAT MANNER NOAH WAS SAVED IN AN ARK, WITH HIS KINDRED, AND AFTERWARDS DWELT IN THE PLAIN OF SHINAR,

1. NOW this posterity of Seth continued to esteem God as the Lord of the universe, and to have an entire regard to virtue, for seven generations; but in process of time they were perverted, and forsook the practices of their forefathers; and did neither pay those honors to God which were appointed them, nor had they any concern to do justice towards men. But for what degree of zeal they had formerly shown for virtue, they now showed by their actions a double degree of wickedness, whereby they made God to be their enemy. For many angels (11) of God accompanied with women, and begat sons that proved unjust, and despisers of all that was good, on account of the confidence they had in their own strength; for the tradition is, that these men did what resembled the acts of those whom the Grecians call giants. But Noah was very uneasy at what they did; and being displeased at their conduct, persuaded them to change their dispositions and their acts for the better: but seeing they did not yield to him, but were slaves to their wicked pleasures, he was afraid they would kill him, together with his wife and chil...

From Josephus Book 1 Chapter 3
    "CHAPTER 3.

1. NOW this posterity of Seth continued to esteem God as the Lord of the universe, and to have an entire regard to virtue, for seven generations; but in process of time they were perverted, and forsook the practices of their forefathers; and did neither pay those honors to God which were appointed them, nor had they any concern to do justice towards men. But for what degree of zeal they had formerly shown for virtue, they now showed by their actions a double degree of wickedness, whereby they made God to be their enemy. For many angels (11) of God accompanied with women, and begat sons that proved unjust, and despisers of all that was good, on account of the confidence they had in their own strength; for the tradition is, that these men did what resembled the acts of those whom the Grecians call giants. But Noah was very uneasy at what they did; and being displeased at their conduct, persuaded them to change their dispositions and their acts for the better: but seeing they did not yield to him, but were slaves to their wicked pleasures, he was afraid they would kill him, together with his wife and children, and those they had married; so he departed out of that land.

2. Now God loved this man for his righteousness: yet he not only condemned those other men for their wickedness, but determined to destroy the whole race of mankind, and to make another race that should be pure from wickedness; and cutting short their lives, and making their years not so many as they formerly lived, but one hundred and twenty only, (12) he turned the dry land into sea; and thus were all these men destroyed: but Noah alone was saved; for God suggested to him the following contrivance and way of escape : - That he should make an ark of four stories high, three hundred cubits (13) long, fifty cubits broad, and thirty cubits high. Accordingly he entered into that ark, and his wife, and sons, and their wives, and put into it not only other provisions, to support their wants there, but also sent in with the rest all sorts of living creatures, the male and his female, for the preservation of their kinds; and others of them by sevens. Now this ark had firm walls, and a roof, and was braced with cross beams, so that it could not be any way drowned or overborne by the violence of the water. And thus was Noah, with his family, preserved. Now he was the tenth from Adam, as being the son of Lamech, whose father was Mathusela; he was the son of Enoch, the son of Jared; and Jared was the son of Malaleel, who, with many of his sisters, were the children of Cainan, the son of Enos. Now Enos was the son of Seth, the son of Adam.

3. This calamity happened in the six hundredth year of Noah's government, [age,] in the second month, (14) called by the Macedonians Dius, but by the Hebrews Marchesuan: for so did they order their year in Egypt. But Moses appointed that ยท Nisan, which is the same with Xanthicus, should be the first month for their festivals, because he brought them out of Egypt in that month: so that this month began the year as to all the solemnities they observed to the honor of God, although he preserved the original order of the months as to selling and buying, and other ordinary affairs. Now he says that this flood began on the twenty-seventh [seventeenth] day of the forementioned month; and this was two thousand six hundred and fifty-six [one thousand six hundred and fifty-six] years from Adam, the first man; and the time is written down in our sacred books, those who then lived having noted down, (15) with great accuracy, both the births and deaths of illustrious men.

4. For indeed Seth was born when Adam was in his two hundred and thirtieth year, who lived :nine hundred and thirty years. Seth begat Enos in his two hundred and fifth year; who, when he had lived nine hundred and twelve years, delivered the government to Cainan his son, whom he had in his hundred and ninetieth year. He lived nine hundred and five years. Cainan, when he had lived nine hundred and ten years, had his son Malaleel, who was born in his hundred and seventieth year. This Malaleel, having lived eight hundred and ninety-five years, died, leaving his son Jared, whom he begat when he was in his hundred and sixty-fifth year. He lived nine hundred and sixty-two years; and then his son Enoch succeeded him, who was born when his father was one hundred and sixty-two years old. Now he, when he had lived three hundred and sixty-five years, departed and went to God; whence it is that they have not written down his death. Now Mathusela, the son of Enoch, who was born to him when he was one hundred and sixty-five years old, had Lamech for his son when he was one hundred and eighty-seven years of age; to whom he delivered the government, when he had retained it nine hundred and sixty-nine years. Now Lamech, when he had governed seven hundred and seventy-seven years, appointed Noah, his son, to be ruler of the people, who was born to Lamech when he was one hundred and eighty-two years old, and retained the government nine hundred and fifty years. These years collected together make up the sum before set down. But let no one inquire into the deaths of these men; for they extended their lives along together with their children and grandchildren; but let him have regard to their births only.

5. When God gave the signal, and it began to rain, the water poured down forty entire days, till it became fifteen cubits higher than the earth; which was the reason why there was no greater number preserved, since they had no place to fly to. When the rain ceased, the water did but just begin to abate after one hundred and fifty days, (that is, on the seventeenth day of the seventh month,) it then ceasing to subside for a little while. After this, the ark rested on the top of a certain mountain in Armenia; which, when Noah understood, he opened it; and seeing a small piece of land about it, he continued quiet, and conceived some cheerful hopes of deliverance. But a few days afterward, when the water was decreased to a greater degree, he sent out a raven, as desirous to learn whether any other part of the earth were left dry by the water, and whether he might go out of the ark with safety; but the raven, finding all the land still overflowed, returned to Noah again. And after seven days he sent out a dove, to know the state of the ground; which came back to him covered with mud, and bringing an olive branch: hereby Noah learned that the earth was become clear of the flood. So after he had staid seven more days, he sent the living creatures out of the ark; and both he and his family went out, when he also sacrificed to God, and feasted with his companions. However, the Armenians call this place, (GREEK) (16) The Place of Descent; for the ark being saved in that place, its remains are shown there by the inhabitants to this day.

6. Now all the writers of barbarian histories make mention of this flood, and of this ark; among whom is Berosus the Chaldean. For when he is describing the circumstances of the flood, he goes on thus: "It is said there is still some part of this ship in Armenia, at the mountain of the Cordyaeans; and that some people carry off pieces of the bitumen, which they take away, and use chiefly as amulets for the averting of mischiefs." Hieronymus the Egyptian also, who wrote the Phoenician Antiquities, and Mnaseas, and a great many more, make mention of the same. Nay, Nicolaus of Damascus, in his ninety-sixth book, hath a particular relation about them; where he speaks thus: "There is a great mountain in Armenia, over Minyas, called Baris, upon which it is reported that many who fled at the time of the Deluge were saved; and that one who was carried in an ark came on shore upon the top of it; and that the remains of the timber were a great while preserved. This might be the man about whom Moses the legislator of the Jews wrote."

7. But as for Noah, he was afraid, since God had determined to destroy mankind, lest he should drown the earth every year; so he offered burnt-offerings, and besought God that nature might hereafter go on in its former orderly course, and that he would not bring on so great a judgment any more, by which the whole race of creatures might be in danger of destruction: but that, having now punished the wicked, he would of his goodness spare the remainder, and such as he had hitherto judged fit to be delivered from so severe a calamity; for that otherwise these last must be more miserable than the first, and that they must be condemned to a worse condition than the others, unless they be suffered to escape entirely; that is, if they be reserved for another deluge; while they must be afflicted with the terror and sight of the first deluge, and must also be destroyed by a second. He also entreated God to accept of his sacrifice, and to grant that the earth might never again undergo the like effects of 'his wrath; that men might be permitted to go on cheerfully in cultivating the same; to build cities, and live happily in them; and that they might not be deprived of any of those good things which they enjoyed before the Flood; but might attain to the like length of days, and old age, which the ancient people had arrived at before.

8. When Noah had made these supplications, God, who loved the man for his righteousness, granted entire success to his prayers, and said, that it was not he who brought the destruction on a polluted world, but that they underwent that vengeance on account of their own wickedness; and that he had not brought men into the world if he had himself determined to destroy them, it being an instance of greater wisdom not to have granted them life at all, than, after it was granted, to procure their destruction; "But the injuries," said he, "they offered to my holiness and virtue, forced me to bring this punishment upon them. But I will leave off for the time to come to require such punishments, the effects of so great wrath, for their future wicked actions, and especially on account of thy prayers. But if I shall at any time send tempests of rain, in an extraordinary manner, be not affrighted at the largeness of the showers; for the water shall no more overspread the earth. However, I require you to abstain from shedding the blood of men, and to keep yourselves pure from murder; and to punish those that commit any such thing. I permit you to make use of all the other living creatures at your pleasure, and as your appetites lead you; for I have made you lords of them all, both of those that walk on the land, and those that swim in the waters, and of those that fly in the regions of the air on high, excepting their blood, for therein is the life. But I will give you a sign that I have left off my anger by my bow [whereby is meant the rainbow, for they determined that the rainbow was the bow of God]. And when God had said and promised thus, he went away.

9. Now when Noah had lived three hundred and fifty years after the Flood, and that all that time happily, he died, having lived the number of nine hundred and fifty years. But let no one, upon comparing the lives of the ancients with our lives, and with the few years which we now live, think that what we have said of them is false; or make the shortness of our lives at present an argument, that neither did they attain to so long a duration of life, for those ancients were beloved of God, and [lately] made by God himself; and because their food was then fitter for the prolongation of life, might well live so great a number of years: and besides, God afforded them a longer time of life on account of their virtue, and the good use they made of it in astronomical and geometrical discoveries, which would not have afforded the time of foretelling [the periods of the stars] unless they had lived six hundred years; for the great year is completed in that interval. Now I have for witnesses to what I have said, all those that have written Antiquities, both among the Greeks and barbarians; for even Manetho, who wrote the Egyptian History, and Berosus, who collected the Chaldean Monuments, and Mochus, and Hestieus, and, besides these, Hieronymus the Egyptian, and those who composed the Phoenician History, agree to what I here say: Hesiod also, and Hecatseus, Hellanicus, and Acusilaus; and, besides these, Ephorus and Nicolaus relate that the ancients lived a thousand years. But as to these matters, let every one look upon them as he thinks fit. "

I also refer you to the Table of Nations Something a lot harder to debunk - see Early Irish geneology.
  • Revelat... Big Jim 2009/12/23 06:23:16
    Revelation 11:3
    Yes, but Josephus was found "not credible" by early scholars because of its lack of style with the other scriptures.
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/24 01:45:47 (edited)
    Mark
    Josephus was one of the best historians ever . But this book by his name is NOT G_Ds' word ,so it is not included with those which are .
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/25 05:02:52
    Revelation 11:3
    He may be, but he was not called of God. He was a historian for Constantine, and thats why his book was not used in the Bible, also because the text did not match that of any other text.
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/26 05:59:52
    Mark
    Nothing was good about Constantine , except the reduction of alot of the persecution , which the by product of this political move ,was that the pagen
    Roman sun god /baal worship got mixed in with what the disciples had taught a few centuries before and made the state religion . You can still see the sun god icon around the center of their cross to this day .
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/26 22:07:55
    Revelation 11:3
    Christ didnt hang on a cross, He hung on a tree. Secondly, Constantine didnt reduce violence. He was the center of it. It wasnt until he took over, that the Vatican "Roman church" took sovereign authority over all governments and they decided who was to be king. Not God. And there is no such thing in text, or in the Bible of the apostles following "paganism."
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/31 04:20:50
    Mark
    What is Roman cross made of ? What is the source of wood ? The mast
    of the cross is the trunk and the horizontal section are like branches .

Prophecy , Psalms 22:16 - Fulfilled John 19:18 , 20:25 .

When people are hung "from" a tree , it is with rope , not nails and a hammer , like when securing someone to a cross which was used for the 1st time just 70 yrs. before doing to Christ . Crucifing comes from the word excruciating . One quick snap with a rope , but hours of agony nailed to a cross and all the muscle cramping & breathing issues .

It wasn't a hill topped with trees that the 3 men were hung from , it was 3 crosses set up on the top of the hill .

little mark
  • Waiting 2009/12/22 13:39:02
    Waiting
    First this seems to be a cut and past but with no source given.

Second, here are some sources.
    http://www.talkorigins.org/fa...
    http://www.talkorigins.org/fa...
    http://news.nationalgeographi...
  • Captain Sticky 2009/12/22 12:46:37
    Captain Sticky
    +1
    What about the dinos?

dinos
  • Waiting Captain... 2009/12/22 13:34:09
    Waiting
    Not to mention all the other now extinct creatures.
  • Mark Waiting 2009/12/23 02:31:40
    Mark
    Read my post to captain .

little mark
  • Revelat... Captain... 2009/12/22 16:02:26
    Revelation 11:3
    Proof has been provided that they never existed. Whales also existed during the time of the flood, hence the reason for the "fossils" that have been found that science has claimed as "dinosaurs." "Whales and sharks carry the same skull structure as that that is being claimed as dino's." The tails also are in the same dimensions as that of the "blue whale.":
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/23 02:32:32
    Mark
    read my post to captain .

little mark
  • Mark Captain... 2009/12/23 02:30:52
    Mark
    Good question , and for those that only know the traditons of man (think the earth is only 6,000 yrs. old ), you would of thought that since Noah did NOT take 2 T-Rexs and Tricoritops on board , that would of sent them back to see what the Scripture really does say .
    The Earth is millions of years old , Dinosaurs are listed in JOB 40:15-24 and they lived in the 1st Earth age . It was the Katobollo in Greek , that the word "foundation" from Eph.1:4 means . It was G_D in devine fury that took His hands and moved the continents (countering the rebellion of when Satan got a 3rd to go up against G_D) that the Katabollo flood and destruction that would make Noahs' little rain shower in comparison
    pale in size , and it was this flood that caused the Earth to become void producing the fossil record . Jeremiah 4:22-25 , Noahs' flood did NOT destroy the Earth and Heaven ,and there were NO men (not Noah in a Ark) with this one .

Further more , "Let there be Light " is NOT illumination light ,it is Wisdom & the morals & ethics hovering over the recently stomped Earth of darkness (Satan) which after the 1st Earth age ended , G_D started up the 2nd Earth age (now) instantly , there was NO gap in time .
    One day in G_Ds' time is 1,000 years , so since He did NOT create the sun till day 4...

One day in G_Ds' time is 1,000 years , so since He did NOT create the sun till day 4 (Gen.1:16) , for the purpose of us being able to keep tract of the seasons and time /
    calendars means that the 24 hour day didn't start till day 4 . The 1st - 3 days were 1,000
    years each , so the 6,000 figure is really 9,000 years ago that the 2nd Earth age started .

All 3 Earth ages are listed in 2Peter chapter3 . The 3rd will be just us that have been redeemed (in glorified bodies) which means we will of gone full circle and in Jerusalem ,
    once again in the same type city (a 1,500 mile cube , known as Heaven) , Heaven is where ever GOD is , and His favorite place in the Universe is Earth and His favorite location is Jerusalem . Amen .

anambassador for Christ ,......little mark
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/23 06:32:45 (edited)
    Revelation 11:3
    Behemoth is not referring to "dinosaurs." The Hebrew word for Behemoth, means the soul of man. Notice what God said about him.

"Behold now behemoth (the soul), which I MADE WITH THEE; he eateth grass (Hebrew is herb) as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins (lust), and his force is in the navel of his belly (he is only controlled by the lusts of his flesh). He moveth (Hebrew word is "chaplets" which means his will, or favour) his tail (hind parts) like a cedar (a cedar is rooted deep, like that of the soul of the soul of man): the sinews of his stones (testicles) are wrapped together (again, referring to lust). His bones (Hebrew word means substance, wealth) are as strong pieces of brass (which is monetary); his bones (substance, wealth) are like bars of iron (bondage, taxation). HE IS THE CHIEF (first in place, the "first Adam was made a living soul) OF THE WAYS OF GOD: he (God) that made him can make his sword to approach unto him."
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/24 00:30:34
    Mark
    Actually " a large dumb animal" in Hebrew . And if instead of arguing ,you would read the verses , it describes an animal that could only be a Dinosaur .
    Verse 15 eats a lot , 16 huge hips ,17 tail described like the largest trees that they had in the region ,18 bones like beams with strength , 19 first creatures and only G_D could take down such a creature , 20-23 goes any where it likes without a problem with terrain or other animals in search of food , 24 unstoppable even when it eats vegitation from under the water surface . Remember the long legged ,long necked & tailed dinosaur that was the mascot for Sinclair Oil Company , that as kids we thought of as the friendly dinosaur ,that usually was by a lake ? That's exactly what is being described for a human that never saw one .

Often without matching all the descriptions ,many thought could be a Hippo , which does NOT qualify from any of the descriptive wording .

little mark

P.S. Christ liked teaching children cause they didn't have blinders on from being taught traditions as the source of the definitions you provided . Evidence of this is how they refer to Adam as having the first soul , which is based on Adam & Eve being the first & only people . Which is wrong . adam just means mankind in general (the species) all...

little mark

P.S. Christ liked teaching children cause they didn't have blinders on from being taught traditions as the source of the definitions you provided . Evidence of this is how they refer to Adam as having the first soul , which is based on Adam & Eve being the first & only people . Which is wrong . adam just means mankind in general (the species) all the ethnic groups
    made both male & female (their wives ) which were created on the 6th day , and were NOT farmers 2:5 . (also ruddy complected) .They fished ,hunted & gathered seed bearing (perennials) fruit & herbs . Many of these people still don't farm to this day . When the tide brings up the ocean water 5 feet , the subterranian water rose for those perennials . People who plant root crops watch for this .This adam is spelled only with 4 letters in the manuscripts .

But "The man Adam specifically ) which was the first farmer (a husbandment) is
    spelled Ha'adam in Hebrew (and then G_D started the rain ,cause who knows where farmer man would plant and with his wife Eve for which the Christ child would come thru their line , his name is spelled Eth-Ha'adam in the Hebrew manuscripts , and were created on the 1st day of the 2nd week . This is why Satan went specifically after them , to prevent the Christ child from being born .
    Luke 3:23 , is where they and everyone else is listed .

The mother of all living means from her umbilical cord to umbilical cord to umbilical cord for which the Savior would come . You are either in Christ / or Christ in you OR you are NOT living (1Cor.15:22) Not the first woman .
    This is why Cain could find a wife already located in a land that already had a name (Nod) , because she was of the 6th day creation . But they would rather add to G_Ds' word and make up incest and children before Cain & Abel even though we are told in Scripture he was the 1st child (definition of Kenite) which were acting as scribes in the Temple 1Chron.2:55 as well as being called antediluvians , but the bottom line is that they were offspring of Cain . The synanogue of Satan , the tares , wolves in sheeps' clothing , vipers . John 8:44
    & 1John 3:12 - "OF" means progeny . This is what Christ was calling the Jewish leaders that wanted Him dead , He was literally saying that they were of Cain .
    And you do know who was Cains' biological father ? Who else would want to stop
    Rabbis from teaching Isaiah 7:14 ,Isaiah 53 , Micah 5:2 and 330 other verses in the O.T. referring to Christ being The Messiah . Satan only attacks the Truth . So G_D stopped talking thru the prophets in 400 B.C. ,cause their priesthood was completely poluted . As indicated in Nehemiah and Ezra . Christ is most often related to the word life or living = The Tree of Life was Christ in the garden .

Or they make up a greek goddess named Lilith (the sex goddess that was Adams' other wife) . It is all carefully laid out in the order everything happened , so easy a child could understand .

little mark
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/25 05:08:28
    Revelation 11:3
    Whoever indoctrinated you, was a false prophet. The Hebrew text and definition for "Behemoth" means the "soul of man." Thats why later in the scripture God said, "Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play." The word "beasts" is referring to souls, or Gentiles. Those that are ruled by their own souls, and not the will of God. There has never ever been any proof of any dinosaur, or God would have mentioned it thru-out His Word. The very next chapter, God told Job about Leviathan which is the pride of mans soul.
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/26 06:19:49
    Mark
    The only connection to a human is that Job was familiar with the Jordan river , but the size of the animal that could ingest so much water had to be enormous . Their is only one beast with 2 legs , and that is Satan .

As far as souls and gentiles (8 Adamic souls on the Ark 1Peter3:20 ) , were
    the ones with the covenant with G_D ,that would later "cross over the river"
    Euphrates and would be called Hebrew and much later form a tribe called the tribe of Judah = Jewish , and still much later Mary would be Jewish making Jesus Jewish . They are all in Christ' genealogy from Mary all the way back up to Adam (Adamic) and still one more step up - to G_D in Luke 3:23 , BUT were NOT the people just referred to as FLESH (not in the story line or DNA wise) Gen.6:19 and everytime flesh is utilized thru 1Sam.17:44 (not animals) , which later we would be reminded of in Gen.10:5 , which were separate , spoke their own language (not what Noah & his sons spoke) and were referred to as gentiles (Not Jewish , not in Christs' genealogy) . Theirs another tradition I just staightened out for ya . Seed can only produce of it's own kind . If Adam & Eve were the only ethnic group , we wouldn't have more than 1 to this day . If Noah and his family were the only ethnic group , than today we would only have their ethnicity , but newsflash , not everyone is Jewish . Unfortunently ...

little mark
  • Revelat... Mark 2009/12/26 22:10:02
    Revelation 11:3
    The "drinking up of the Jordan" was a parable that God gave to Job. The soul thinks that it can "judge" whoever it wants to that goes against it (the Jordan means river of judgment).
  • Mark Revelat... 2009/12/31 04:23:10
    Mark
    List the name of the parable ?
  • Xavier 2009/12/22 07:29:07
    Xavier
    Amen. To all atheists out here in SH land, there were "atheists that tried to debunk this matter, and investigation, and were proven wrong."
  • Conserv... Xavier 2009/12/22 23:28:55
    Conservatives are destroying America
    you know Bourne believes in evolution right?
  • Xavier Conserv... 2009/12/23 05:56:09
    Xavier
    No he doesnt.
  • Conserv... Xavier 2009/12/23 22:19:25
  • Xavier Conserv... 2009/12/24 22:06:11
    Xavier
    Yeah, I'm going to believe something that someone posted on youtube, which is obvious that it can be altered.
  • Conserv... Xavier 2010/01/02 03:31:10
    Conservatives are destroying America
    I see you changed your name and icon.
  • Revelat... Conserv... 2010/01/02 08:03:14
    Revelation 11:3
    Whats your point? Alot of people do.
  • Conserv... Revelat... 2010/01/02 09:13:19
    Conservatives are destroying America
    who is this?

2014/04/23 09:43:21