NO MORE PICS OF TRAYVON MARTIN AS A LITTLE KID...SHOW HIM FOR HOW HE IS NOW....SICK OF THE MEDIA TWISTING THIS ! SICK OF THIS BLACK ON WHITE NON SENSE...

SteveMarine- JLA 2012/04/10 01:08:06
NOW
YEARS AGO.
I AM SICK OF HOW THE MEDIA IS TWISTING THIS WHOLE DAMN STORY WITH ZIMMERMAN.... THIS TRAYVON KID WASN'T SOME INNOCENT LITTLE BOY... HAD BEEN IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL WITH DRUGS... DRESSED AND ACTED GHETTO.. IF I HAD SEEN A KID THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM WALKING THE STREETS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD I WOULD KEEP AN EYE ON HIM MYSELF.... AND SHOULD I FEEL HE WAS GONNA BE UP TO KNOW GOOD I WOULD ASK HIM WHY HE WAS WALKING AROUND ON THE STREETS LATE AT NIGHT....AND SHOULD WHO EVER DECIDE TO ATTACK ME....THEN HE WOULD RUN THE CHANCE OF BEING SHOT OR HURT VERY BADLY... IT'S EVERY ONES JOB TO WATCH OUT FOR OTHERS... IT'S ONLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO.... ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT THE MEDIA NEEDS TO STOP... ZIMMERMAN MAY HAVE BEEN AN IDIOT...AND PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE...BUT TRAYVON ATTACKED HIM...WITH HIS GHETTO THUG MENTALITY....THAT'S WHAT THOSE TYPES DO...THINK THEY ARE SOME SORT OF BAD A*S AND THAT THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT....WELL IT'S JUST NOT TRUE. BOTH OF THESE GUYS WERE WRONG...NOT JUST ZIMMERMAN. THIS HAD NOTHIN TO DO WITH RACE....AND THAT SORRY S.O.B. SHARPTON AND THOSE RACIST SCUM BAGS ARE BLOWING THIS WAY OUT OF CONTROL.... IT WAS A BAD SITUATION...FOR SURE...BUT THE MEDIA AND THAT PANTHER FREAK SHARPTON ARE GONNA START A WAR....AND OVER NOTHING....FAR WORSE CRIMES HAPPEN EVERY DAY....FEW MONTHS AGO A BLACK WOMAN HERE IN ATLANTA STABBED HER ON BABY TO DEATH AND HER SON BARELY LIVED.... WHERE WAS THE BIG NEWS FOR THAT ? OR WHERE WAS THE BIG NEWS FOR THE 75 YEAR OLD WHITE WOMAN THAT WAS TIED UP AND SHOT IN HER HEAD OVER HER 32 INCH TV AND 50 BUCKS IN CASH...BY THREE TEEN BLACKS...OH THE WOMAN WAS WHITE...SO I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MATTER.... FAR WORSE CRIMES HAPPEN....THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO A WOMAN STABBING HER OWN BABY TO DEATH... WAKE UP AMERICA OR WE WILL ALL BE FIGHTING EACH OTHER.... THIS RACIST STUFF HAS GONE TOO FAR!

• Sissy Turings... 2012/07/04 15:39:00
    Sissy
    +2
    Exactly what would you do if you were walking down the street, minding your own business and someone jumped out of their car and came after you? But then I can imagine you would simply pull out your own trusty weapon and pop him one, eh.

You seem to be missing my point. Z should have NEVER gotten out of his car in the first place. He had no authority to do so, he was told not to, and it wasn't the first time he had been in trouble for violence.
  • Turings... Sissy 2012/07/04 15:47:13
    TuringsChild
    I'd stop and TALK like a normal human being. Duh. But then. I'm not a criminal.
    And my point is that sovereign citizens have EVERY RIGHT to walk the streets, just like any criminal. He was NOT ordered not to. The operator said he 'didn't HAVE to do that.' And apparently he was on his way back to his car when he was jumped.
  • Ev Rom Turings... 2012/07/05 05:09:30
    Ev Rom
    Can you post Trayvons criminal record and then Zimmermans? I'd like to compare...
  • Ev Rom Turings... 2012/07/05 05:08:21
    Ev Rom
    I have never heard of the guy who has the gun and then screams for help while he pulls the trigger.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/04/10 11:52:06
  • ally 2012/04/10 11:42:47 (edited)
    YEARS AGO.
    ally
    +8
    There are only pictures of Trayvon, because HE'S DEAD.

Oh, gee, there's only pictures of Zimmerman, too, because he hightailed his ass out of town, like the coward that he is.....

And one with that gangsta hoodie on, damn those tough punks, who think that they can wear anything.
    family pictures of trayvon
  • Vitalani ally 2012/04/10 22:58:28
    Vitalani
    +4
    You think that someone who goes into hiding when half the nation hates them and they have a bounty on their head...is a COWARD? Riiight. You'd do the same thing and you know it.
  • ally Vitalani 2012/04/11 12:56:54
    ally
    +5
    Coward's run, instead of "standing their ground".

How ironic, isn't that the law Zimmerman used to kill an unarmed young man?
  • Vitalani ally 2012/04/11 15:40:23
    Vitalani
    +2
    Give me a break. Anyone would hide if people were out to kill them. Call him a coward for what he did on the 26th all you want. But what he's doing now is not cowardly.
  • Deb Vitalani 2012/06/13 00:13:31
    Deb
    +2
    Have you noticed that NOBODY seems to mind Spike and a couple others giving out Zimmermans address and phone # ONLY to have it belong to other people? Also, everyone and I mean EVERYONE dismissed who Michelle O blamed. Guess I was the only one paying attention when she put her 2 cents in. the Bounty was fine and dandy as well.
  • Turings... ally 2012/07/03 20:20:39
    TuringsChild
    +2
    With all the hateful racists out for his blood? Don't be ridiculous!
  • ally Turings... 2012/07/03 21:24:07
    ally
    He certainly doesn't have to worry, now, does he. He lied to the judge about having a 2nd passport and that he has over $200,000! So, he's right where he belongs- in prison! And his wifey poo, too.
  • Turings... ally 2012/07/03 22:28:29
    TuringsChild
    +1
    At least they're safe from haters like YOU.
  • ally Turings... 2012/07/03 22:34:51
    ally
    Haters like me......I'm not the one who hunted down an unarmed kid who was wearing a hoodie and had a pack of skittles in his pocket.

Now, who's the Hater???
  • Turings... ally 2012/07/03 22:37:16
    TuringsChild
    That wasn't hate. It was concern for his neighbors who had been robbed many times recently by your Skittles wielding boy scout. You know, the one who almost broke Z's skull open with his bare hands.
  • ally Turings... 2012/07/03 22:49:51
    ally
    Trayvon had never been to that neighborhood before- he was visiting his dad for the weekend, who lives there. You watch too much Fox noise.

And if Z had almost had his skull broken, then where was all the BLOOD??? Did the nice cops take him home so he could wash his red jacket?! What a joke you are.....
  • Turings... ally 2012/07/03 22:55:23
    TuringsChild
    +1
    The cameras showed his face, not his back. Just how stupid are you?
  • ally Turings... 2012/07/03 23:12:07
    ally
    You didn't see this, did you? Where is the blood on the front of his jacket- if his nose was broken. Where is the blood on the back of the jacket if his head had been badly cut?

• Warren ... Vitalani 2012/07/03 19:27:16
    Warren - Novus Ordo Seclorum
    Yes.
  • Maynard 2012/04/10 11:42:40
    YEARS AGO.
    Maynard
    +4
    WRITER AND IGNORANCE.

Show him for how he is now?

IN A BOX?

The Family of Trayvon deserves the respect to PICK THE PIC.
  • ProudProgressive 2012/04/10 11:42:15
    YEARS AGO.
    ProudProgressive
    +9
    What's truly disgusting is how far the Right Wing is willing to go to demonize this innocent teenager who was not a drug dealer, not a gang member, did not "dress and act ghetto" and whose only crime was walking down a street while black. He did not attack George Zimmerman. He was stalked, attacked, and murdered. Generally speaking people who are attacking someone don't yell for help at the top of their lungs. It was bad enough when the Right Wing decided to attack an innocent woman for expressing her opinion about contraception coverage, but now you are taking a murder victim and trying to cast him as the cause of his own murder.

You're right that "this racist stuff has gone too far". So STOP IT ALREADY. When you say "that's what those types do" and you talk about "ghetto thug mentality" you expose yourself as an ignorant racist fool.
  • Deb ProudPr... 2012/06/13 00:15:11
    Deb
    +1
    Question: and this has nothing to do with "ghetto thug mentality" What are your thoughts regarding the Mother expressing the desire to trademark her sons name to make money?
  • Skeptikat Deb 2012/07/03 20:12:48
  • Deb Skeptikat 2012/07/04 11:44:53
    Deb
    NO decent parent would WANT to benefit from the death of her child. Btw: cram the bigot comment where the sun doesn't shine. SICK of everyone using any form of "race" as an excuse!
  • Skeptikat Deb 2012/07/04 12:01:56
  • Deb Deb 2012/07/04 15:22:44
    Deb
    Skeptikat=COWARD Typical behavior for a Lib....and as for Bigot..her status says it all. Name call and block......No surprise there. LOL
  • Ev Rom Deb 2012/07/03 20:15:32
    Ev Rom
    +1
    seems everyone including the media doesn't care how her sons name is used, she deserves to do as she pleases with her sons name, SHE should be the one benefiting from anyone using her sons name.
  • Deb Ev Rom 2012/07/04 11:49:57
    Deb
    NO decent parent would even consider the thought of benefiting in a monetary fashion regarding the death of a child.
  • Ev Rom Deb 2012/07/05 05:01:32
  • Deb Ev Rom 2012/07/05 16:16:16
    Deb
    LMAO Buy away. It wouldn't piss me off, it's your money she is taking, not mine.
  • Ev Rom Deb 2012/07/06 01:40:52
    Ev Rom
    We all know it would bother you if she did make money off of it.
  • Deb Ev Rom 2012/07/06 05:06:53
    Deb
    Ok NOW your being stupid.
  • Ev Rom Deb 2012/07/06 05:14:57
    Ev Rom
    "NO decent parent would even consider" doesn't sound like someone who is not pissed.
  • Deb Ev Rom 2012/07/06 05:29:33
    Deb
    That is MY opinion. You still don't get it.
  • Ev Rom Deb 2012/07/07 01:47:13
    Ev Rom
    Until you have one of your own children murdered I think it would be hard to take your opinion about this mothers rights serious.
  • Deb Ev Rom 2012/07/07 02:54:06
    Deb
    Let's hope, IF you ever adopt, (you sure don't have to worry about having biological children, do you?) your children are never murdered as well.
  • Ev Rom Deb 2012/07/07 08:47:23 (edited)
    Ev Rom
    No but I know enough not to call a mothers murdered son a thug, a criminal and getting upset about her protecting her sons name as most cons do.
  • Deb Ev Rom 2012/07/12 17:42:01
    Deb
    Talking about convicts eh?
  • Ev Rom Deb 2012/07/12 23:31:17
    Ev Rom
    Cons, conservatives...
  • Deb Ev Rom 2012/07/13 03:08:22
    Deb
    Yeah, I thought that was your mentality

2014/10/22 06:36:40