NO MORE PICS OF TRAYVON MARTIN AS A LITTLE KID...SHOW HIM FOR HOW HE IS NOW....SICK OF THE MEDIA TWISTING THIS ! SICK OF THIS BLACK ON WHITE NON SENSE...

SteveMarine- JLA 2012/04/10 01:08:06
NOW
YEARS AGO.
I AM SICK OF HOW THE MEDIA IS TWISTING THIS WHOLE DAMN STORY WITH ZIMMERMAN.... THIS TRAYVON KID WASN'T SOME INNOCENT LITTLE BOY... HAD BEEN IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL WITH DRUGS... DRESSED AND ACTED GHETTO.. IF I HAD SEEN A KID THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM WALKING THE STREETS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD I WOULD KEEP AN EYE ON HIM MYSELF.... AND SHOULD I FEEL HE WAS GONNA BE UP TO KNOW GOOD I WOULD ASK HIM WHY HE WAS WALKING AROUND ON THE STREETS LATE AT NIGHT....AND SHOULD WHO EVER DECIDE TO ATTACK ME....THEN HE WOULD RUN THE CHANCE OF BEING SHOT OR HURT VERY BADLY... IT'S EVERY ONES JOB TO WATCH OUT FOR OTHERS... IT'S ONLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO.... ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT THE MEDIA NEEDS TO STOP... ZIMMERMAN MAY HAVE BEEN AN IDIOT...AND PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE...BUT TRAYVON ATTACKED HIM...WITH HIS GHETTO THUG MENTALITY....THAT'S WHAT THOSE TYPES DO...THINK THEY ARE SOME SORT OF BAD A*S AND THAT THEY CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT....WELL IT'S JUST NOT TRUE. BOTH OF THESE GUYS WERE WRONG...NOT JUST ZIMMERMAN. THIS HAD NOTHIN TO DO WITH RACE....AND THAT SORRY S.O.B. SHARPTON AND THOSE RACIST SCUM BAGS ARE BLOWING THIS WAY OUT OF CONTROL.... IT WAS A BAD SITUATION...FOR SURE...BUT THE MEDIA AND THAT PANTHER FREAK SHARPTON ARE GONNA START A WAR....AND OVER NOTHING....FAR WORSE CRIMES HAPPEN EVERY DAY....FEW MONTHS AGO A BLACK WOMAN HERE IN ATLANTA STABBED HER ON BABY TO DEATH AND HER SON BARELY LIVED.... WHERE WAS THE BIG NEWS FOR THAT ? OR WHERE WAS THE BIG NEWS FOR THE 75 YEAR OLD WHITE WOMAN THAT WAS TIED UP AND SHOT IN HER HEAD OVER HER 32 INCH TV AND 50 BUCKS IN CASH...BY THREE TEEN BLACKS...OH THE WOMAN WAS WHITE...SO I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MATTER.... FAR WORSE CRIMES HAPPEN....THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO A WOMAN STABBING HER OWN BABY TO DEATH... WAKE UP AMERICA OR WE WILL ALL BE FIGHTING EACH OTHER.... THIS RACIST STUFF HAS GONE TOO FAR!

• ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2012/07/04 06:21:19
    NOW
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    ...just because someone had troubles with drugs, and dressed/acted "ghetto" it doesn't mean he deserved to get murdered...
  • SteveMa... ~Hopele... 2012/07/05 06:32:37
    SteveMarine- JLA
    If it was murder... A man walking back to his car and being jumped makes the difference...was he walkin back to just let it be? Or not? The media has lied and made up so much....
  • Me 2012/07/04 03:30:13
    NOW
    Me
    really
  • Drachen 2012/07/03 20:19:11
    NOW
    Drachen
    +1
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who agrees this case was tainted by the media.
  • yan Drachen 2013/06/26 03:14:37
  • Skeptikat 2012/07/03 20:04:18
  • painted desert 2012/07/03 20:02:53
    NOW
    painted desert
    +5
    Here's what he looks like now. Enough said. casket in the ground
  • Skeptikat painted... 2012/07/03 20:05:34
  • painted... Skeptikat 2012/07/03 20:17:43
    painted desert
    +5
    Thank you, even Florida knows it.
  • Foxhound BN0 2012/07/03 19:18:30
    YEARS AGO.
    Foxhound BN0
    +6
    Why do you want to keep racism alive?
    race card gif
  • Wolfman 2012/07/03 17:36:23
    NOW
    Wolfman
    I always refer to him as Martin and to thew other party as George.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/07/03 17:31:18
    NOW
    HarleyCharley
    +3
    The media should be sued for trying to cause racial divisions....
  • Deb 2012/06/13 00:05:23
    NOW
    Deb
    +2
    Agreed!!!
  • aloni 2012/05/10 01:56:59
    YEARS AGO.
    aloni
    +5
    yall making me mad because if that was ya'll , ya'll would want justice , and the fact i'm mad is because he got shot for having a hood on (so called looking like a bad person) and he just came from the store , like thing !! zimmmerman u lived your life you should of just let trayvon live his , and if he was up to something , i bet he would of been dead a long time ago , and the fact that yall dont think he;s innocent because he was in school being bad i guest , he's a kid what you expect , and i know it had to do with racism because no random white guy would go up to a black kid and shot them for no reason unless they was it had to do with racism , lets see you do that to a white guy , they go to the store with a hood on top of his and come back with skitttes and ice tea bet you would of shot him because he's white , now Bye yall racism people make me mad , like forreal & yes im black & im proud how about you ? thank you very much bye
  • America... aloni 2012/07/03 18:28:26
    AmericanVirus
    +2
    Yep, never mind the fact that Martin bashed George's head in
  • Skeptikat America... 2012/07/03 20:07:45
  • Ev Rom America... 2012/07/03 20:10:46
    Ev Rom
    +1
    While your friend George had a gun and USED IT. He screamed help while he pulled the trigger, sure LOL
  • yan America... 2013/06/26 03:18:35
  • Diana aloni 2012/07/03 18:33:28
    Diana
    +2
    You sound like a typical 16 year old snot nose.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/05/07 22:11:56
  • SteveMa... Vision ... 2012/05/08 00:12:36
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +2
    Thanks gorgeous
  • Vision ... SteveMa... 2012/05/08 00:18:46
  • JEFF 2012/04/11 23:54:59
  • Vision ... JEFF 2012/05/07 22:09:46
  • SteveMa... Vision ... 2012/05/08 00:13:14
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Damn... I gotta get some plane tickets for you baby.. z
  • Nichole 2012/04/11 00:28:36 (edited)
    NOW
    Nichole
    +2
    I agree that the media may be going overboard with making Martin be completely innocent, but I don't know all the details and only those involved in the actual case do.

What I do know is that maybe Zimmerman panicked. Why would I say that? Because if Martin had his hood up, it is possible. No I'm not being racist when saying that. When people see a young black man with his hood up, most think "gang member". Real life example: I was at a Waffle House with some friends and two black young men walked in. One was just in a t-shirt and jeans, but the other had a red hoodie on with the hood up. The whole restaurant went silent until he removed his hood. Even the employees remained still, staring at him.

It's a stereotype that I don't really like, but it's there and people are going to think like that. That being said, I don't follow the media coverage about this so don't quote a bunch of facts about it at me.
  • SteveMa... Nichole 2012/04/11 01:19:11 (edited)
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +2
    But who's fault is it that when this happens we stop and stare? I've been a damn very similar situation....at a waffle house in fact... A group of blacks came walking in....looking rough as hell...I mean rough...thug from hell...and every one in the place got quiet and watched them...and I eased my hand gun up out of its holster....getting it ready just in case...and why is that ? Because every one knows...that when you see a group of blacks out like this if could mean they are coming to rob you... Well guess what...they did just that... The older one pulled a gun at the cashier and demanded money... And told every one to put their money on the tables... Well they came to my table...I had my gun pointed right at the punk and he saw it but he didn't have the gun his homie as they call it had the only gun and it was a stupid 22 small pea shooter...and I had the real deal... I just advised him he wouldn't be taking any money from my table....and he realized I meant it. And they left.. now its not my fault or your fault that these types do what they do... Our jail here has 89% black inmates... Most of them been there over and over....and keep coming back....so yeah when I see a group of thugs I keep my eye on them.. when I see a group of black men wearing suits and ties...I don't notice.... That's not my fault... Blacks bring the stereo types on them selves...just like the rednecks that act like hill billy trash...they bring the stereo type on them self also.
  • Nichole SteveMa... 2012/04/11 01:27:49
    Nichole
    +1
    Agreed. I even get a little jumpy when I see a young white male dressed a certain way (like a skint head, combat boots, certain tattos, etc.).

On a side note, why does everything happen at a Waffle House?
  • SteveMa... Nichole 2012/04/11 01:31:00
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Haha I dunno. And I agree I see a lot of whites that make me nervous. And waffle house is a gathering of idiots around here lol... Last week a group of people got all stirred up and a mess happened....the woman smarted off to her husband and he apparently walked out .. and the woman shot him a bird as he walked by the window.. well he busted the window out and grabbed her thru the window and dragged her thru it by her hair lol.. and starting beating her ass... And a few other customers jumped in and beat his ass.... Waffle house...man I tell ya.
  • Nichole SteveMa... 2012/04/11 01:34:50
    Nichole
    +1
    Sometimes I worry about eating there...NEVER want to work there.
  • SteveMa... Nichole 2012/04/11 01:36:06
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Heck no. My dad managed a few waffle houses back before he had his own place but he quit because it was always some sort of b.s.
  • Skeptikat SteveMa... 2012/07/03 20:09:44
  • Vitalani 2012/04/10 23:01:29
    NOW
    Vitalani
    +1
    I see a lot of BS in that paragraph...so much in fact that I won't even bother addressing it.
    The only thing I agree on is that the media has been biased in the pictures they show. However, those are the photos that they were provided with by the family in the first place. What news station do you know that is going to wait around for a more recent picture? It doesn't work like that, they grab and GO, it's their job to sh*t out stories as fast as possible.
  • Nekosarethebest 2012/04/10 13:10:02
    YEARS AGO.
    Nekosarethebest
    Who cares that much? He is dead. We should be sad about death no matter who it is. That is somebody's family member.
  • Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll 2012/04/10 12:55:57
    YEARS AGO.
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    +2
    I meant to choose now. The media is just pulling at those emotional strings using his young picture.
  • Sissy 2012/04/10 12:37:31 (edited)
    NOW
    Sissy
    +12
    So what's the diff? It still comes down to

Skittles

VS

9mm gun
  • Ev Rom Sissy 2012/07/03 20:12:41
    Ev Rom
    +2
    How dare you, that thug also had this...

snapple ice tea
  • Turings... Sissy 2012/07/03 20:19:12
  • Sissy Turings... 2012/07/04 13:24:02
    Sissy
    +2
    Total nonsense If Z would have kept his ass in the car in the first place, we wouldn't even be discussing this. Candy and a drink were brought up because that's what the kid had and to be so foolish to believe that he "attacked" anybody shows how much you cling to and swallow the Right Wing talking points.
  • Turings... Sissy 2012/07/04 15:27:34
    TuringsChild
    So we're supposed to cower in fear from CRIMINALS who attack anyone walking in their own neighborhoods? Go ahead then. Cower if you must. But we KNOW that SOMEONE was being beaten to a pulp, there were witnesses to that. Even Trayvon's phone recorded that much.

WHY would a man armed with a gun get close enough to beat up anyone? Enjoy your Koolaid.

2014/09/01 21:37:08