NO GOD BUT ALLAH. Dollar Bill

Welshtaff 2012/08/13 01:38:59
A lady in Monte Vista, CO had this dollar bill. This is her
story.
You don't think we're in a war???
These are starting to show up around
our country!
After dinner she took a $1 dollar bill out of her
purse

and displayed it on the table.
Underneath the words

"In God We Trust" someone had stamped
the dollar

bill in red ink -- NO GOD BUT
ALLAH.
We asked her where she had gotten this dollar bill.

She said it was part of her change in Alamosa , CO .
We took a picture of her
dollar bill. If anyone tries

to give you one of these dollar bills
as change,
please refuse it and ask them to give you a dollar
bill

that has not been defaced.
Send this on to everyone you
know, please

• Welshtaff 2012/08/21 11:52:34
    Welshtaff
    The use of In God we trust has not been uninterrupted. The motto disappeared from the five-cent coin in 1883, and did not reappear until production of the Jefferson nickel began in 1938.[12] In 1908, Congress made it mandatory that the phrase be printed on all coins upon which it had previously appeared. The motto has been in continuous use on the one-cent coin since 1909, and on the ten-cent coin since 1916. It also has appeared on all gold coins and silver dollar coins, half-dollar coins, and quarter-dollar coins struck since July 1, 1908.[12] Since 1938, all US coins have borne the motto.

A quarter dollar with the United States' official motto "In God we trust" on the obverse side
    In 1956, the nation was going through the height of the Cold War. As a result, the 84th Congress passed a joint resolution to replace the existing motto with "In God we trust". The change was partly motivated by a desire to differentiate between communism, which promotes atheism, and Western capitalistic democracies, which were at least nominally Christian.[15] The law was signed by President Eisenhower on July 30, 1956, and the motto was progressively added to paper money over a period from 1957 to 1966.[13] (Public Law 84-851)[16] The United States Code at 36 U.S.C. § 302, now states: "'In Go...

In 1956, the nation was going through the height of the Cold War. As a result, the 84th Congress passed a joint resolution to replace the existing motto with "In God we trust". The change was partly motivated by a desire to differentiate between communism, which promotes atheism, and Western capitalistic democracies, which were at least nominally Christian.[15] The law was signed by President Eisenhower on July 30, 1956, and the motto was progressively added to paper money over a period from 1957 to 1966.[13] (Public Law 84-851)[16] The United States Code at 36 U.S.C. § 302, now states: "'In God we trust' is the national motto."

In 2006, on the 50th anniversary of its adoption, the Senate reaffirmed "In God we trust" as the official national motto of the United States of America.[17] In 2011 the House of Representatives passed an additional resolution reaffirming "In God we trust" as the official motto of the United States, in a 396-9 vote.[18][19] According to a 2003 joint poll by USA Today, CNN, and Gallup, 90% of Americans support the inscription "In God We Trust" on U.S. coins.[20]

• SuperCee 2012/08/15 15:39:05
    SuperCee
    +3
    I give back any bill that is damaged.....I even give back change with gum on it or if it looks fake! I would definitely give that back....
  • Cheerios 2012/08/15 14:51:20
    Cheerios
    +3
    I hope people plan to do that to any bill that says that about any religion.
  • Cheerios Cheerios 2012/08/15 14:51:35
    Cheerios
    +3
    I mean refuse it
  • Cochise 2012/08/15 14:27:55
    Cochise
    +3
    Thanks for the heads up. What a world, what a life............
  • vdehl 2012/08/15 05:20:34
    vdehl
    +3
    I've seen such few bills in the recent past.... Defacing the bills is a crime. Defacing one's body and mind is also a crime. Would someone please see to all these criminals! I feel defaced. I would like it to cease.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/08/15 02:49:22
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +5
    I'll looking out for that kind of trash..
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/08/15 02:47:01
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +4
    United States Code
    ** TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    *** PART I - CRIMES
    **** CHAPTER 17 - COINS AND CURRENCY
    U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
    Section 333. Mutilation of national bank obligations
    Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or
    unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank
    bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national
    banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal
    Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note,
    or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined
    under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_...
  • Nam Era... Nam Era... 2012/08/15 02:48:32
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +3
    Defacement of Currency

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Defacement of currency in such a way that it is made unfit for circulation comes under the jurisdiction of the United States Secret Service. The United States Secret Service web address is www.secretservice.gov.
  • goatman112003 2012/08/15 02:46:22
    goatman112003
    +5
    Obama helped to turn them loose.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/08/15 02:09:14
    Swampdog PWCM
    +3
    Muslimes are filth and their religion is Satanic!
  • Cheerios Swampdo... 2012/08/15 14:52:33
    Cheerios
    +2
    Yeah....great job being a good Christian, spreading the hate just like Jesus would. -__-
  • Charles... Cheerios 2012/08/15 15:56:24
    Charles Braley
    +3
    No doubt dude! Talk about giving us regular everyday faithful followers of Jesus a BAD name/image!
  • Swampdo... Cheerios 2012/08/15 21:42:17
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    I see you live in Detroit, the new Medina away from Arabia. You filth muslimes are the worshipers of Shatan and your false prophet Mohammed roasts is Sheol, with the blood of innocents in his mouth and in his veins. We as Christians in the following of King David will never allow the filth of you infidels to contaminate us. And happy Ramadan.
  • Cheerios Swampdo... 2012/08/18 03:33:29
    Cheerios
    +1
    I'm not a Muslim you dumbass, is it that hard to read my page? So, you're going to judge me based on where I live? Good job being a grown up and using facts. Have you ever been here? I didn't think so because if you had then you would have known that we have a majority Christian population. Muslims don't worship Satan. If you'd ever read the Bible and bothered to interpret it then you would know that Christianity and Islam come from the same religion (Judaism) and from the same person (Abraham).
    "If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them."-James 4:17
    "But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked."-Luke 6:35
    Let me spell it out for you. You know that your job, as a Christian, is to love. But you're still an ignorant person who hides behind a computer screen and hates people who don't fit within your narrow view. People want to be mad at Muslims because of one attack by an extreme group, but they forget about all the terrorists here who are pretend Christians too (just like that Black eyed peas song says; the Bloods and the Crips and the KKK) Oh well, I can't educate everyone. I hope you realize what a horrible person you are being and at least apologize by opening your eyes to the world that's bigger than your trailer park.
  • Swampdo... Cheerios 2012/08/18 12:45:28
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Apparently you don't understand sarcasm, ignorant s#!t!
  • Cheerios Swampdo... 2012/08/18 18:10:16
    Cheerios
    +1
    How am i ignorant? I actually understand their religion and it's not satan. And i can't understand sarcasm from you, no. Because you are so ridiculous and hypocritical.
  • Swampdo... Cheerios 2012/08/18 18:30:03
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Read the Quran, it starts out nice and wonderful and full of peace, love and black light posters. Then about half way through the wonderful Prophet Mohammads interpretation of the Angel Michaels message turns sour. The believers of this garbage religion want to wipe the Earth clean of all Jews. The Jews are GODs chosen people, who other than Satan would want the death of ALL JEWS?
  • Cheerios Swampdo... 2012/08/18 18:42:12
    Cheerios
    +1
    I have read the Koran. You'll have to show me where it said that because i have never seen that in there. Maybe you interpreted it wrong because you've clearly interpreted the Bible wrong. You make me sad because your main agenda is to be an ignorant hypocrite. How many Muslims do you know? Probably the closest you've come to one is walking past them on the street. I know several personally and they are very good people with no intention of hurting anyone, if they worshipped Satan i'm pretty sure that they wouldn't be perfectly normal people. Is this what you think about all religions that aren't your own, that they worship satan?
  • Swampdo... Cheerios 2012/08/18 18:52:41
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    I had many Muslimes in engineering classes during college, they hated Jews and wanted them all dead. Of course they are going to put their best foot forward in front of you. It's insipid liberals like you that will eventually sell this country down the river, and to the Muslimes!.
  • Cheerios Swampdo... 2012/08/18 19:00:01
  • firebird 2012/08/15 01:57:42
    firebird
    +3
    WAKE UP AMERICANS!!! THERE ARE SHARKS SWIMMING IN YOUR TANK !!!!
  • Charles... firebird 2012/08/15 15:57:03
    Charles Braley
    +3
    Aren't those called; Lobbiests, Lawyers, & Politicians?
  • Willy 2012/08/15 01:57:25
    Willy
    +5
    The muslim allah is definitely not god. If he is anything at all, he is Satan.

allah satan

allah satan
  • Chibi Guru Z 2012/08/15 01:57:14
    Chibi Guru Z
    +4
    I haven't seen one yet. It's not good because technically you are defacing US govt. property (the bill itself). But I don't know how big of a problem it is.
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/08/15 01:47:23
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +5
    Those bills should be gathered up and destroyed.
  • Dwight ... Leasher... 2012/08/15 01:48:59
    Dwight PWCM
    +4
    Report to Treasury Dept or bank.
  • Leasher... Dwight ... 2012/08/15 01:52:30
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +5
    I know you can turn damaged bills in at the bank and get clean ones. The bank is supposed to send them in to be destroyed.
  • reaper 2012/08/15 01:46:07
    reaper
    +3
    the photo is real, the story? who knows. but really? now muslims are being annoying about this?
    though, allah is the arabic translation of the word, god, and it is the same god that christians and jews worship which bring up the question, are muslims showing themselves as clueless or is there something more to this?
  • syl reaper 2012/08/16 01:30:48
    syl
    +1
    Not the same. Even in the Old Testament, when the man who originated the Palestinians or Arabs, parted ways from the man who originated the Israelites, then the Jews, the true God of Israel, Yahweh-His name-was recognized as different than the false gods of all the surrounding countries, including the Arabs, who did not recieve the birthright & God's blessing. The Jews did. When their Messiah came-Jesus-the jews rejected him basically, but God then made a way for the Gentiles (non-Jews) to be able to be accepted into the spiritual birthright, & recieve eternal salvation simply by believing on the Lord Jesus, asking forgiveness of sins, & serving Him.

That's what I call a good deal!!!
  • reaper syl 2012/08/16 01:43:16
    reaper
    +1
    I'm really not sure where this excuse is coming from. they are the same god, islam branches off of judaism, while also taking some influence from christianity and other local faiths. and christianity itself is a hybrid of judaism and greco-roman paganism.

judaism influence christianity local faiths christianity hybrid judaism greco-roman paganism

and here is the kicker, judaism in itself comes from the old sumerian religion and come to worship the old canaanite war god.

• syl reaper 2012/08/23 16:43:22
    syl
    +1
    Judeism doesn't come from Sumerian religion-that was a false religion according to the Bible.

Christianity came from Judeism after Jesus came & made a way for Gentiles to be grafted in. There was not any paganism of the Romans allowed. It was preached against in many of the gospels.
  • reaper syl 2012/08/23 18:48:49
    reaper
    +1
    yeah, that just tells me the people that wrote the bible at some point were very religiously intolerant. because a lot of others cultures acknowledged the existence of other gods due to the possibility they might also exist.
  • syl reaper 2012/08/24 01:27:13
    syl
    +1
    The Greeks did that at the time of Paul the Apostle. He preached to them. It's not religious intolerance if you give what the Bible says, & people have the choice of whether they believe or not.

I know this is a bad analogy, but as far as the writers of the Bible-it's like the whole world was seeing in black & white only-no other colors had ever been seen, or described. Then the writers of the Bible (who said they were inspired by God, & that the scriptures were the inspired Word of God), came & tried to tell people that there was a vast array of beautiful colors to be seen. People didn't believe it, for a number of reasons, mostly because they had never seen other colors before, & therefore insisted they were not real.

It's kinda like that.
  • Dwight PWCM 2012/08/15 01:43:44
    Dwight PWCM
    +6
    Either adding to, or subtracting from, any denomination of currency renders it worthless by law. All such currency found by or reported to any bank or Treasury Dept. Agency is removed from circulation for destruction.

Persons or institutions refusing such defaced currency is within the law, and defacing currency in any manner is illegal.

Any business or individual is within their rights to refuse it in transaction. Such defaced or damaged currency is removed from circulation each year to be destroyed.
    defaced currency http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net... http://www.cointalk.com/attac...
  • Southern Man 2012/08/15 01:36:58
    Southern Man
    +6
    I will burn everyone I get so I know they are not being circulated .... Screw allah in his punk A$$
  • Dwight ... Souther... 2012/08/15 01:45:14
    Dwight PWCM
    +5
    Don't destroy, report it.
  • Souther... Dwight ... 2012/08/15 12:59:18 (edited)
  • Dwight ... Souther... 2012/08/15 21:17:15
    Dwight PWCM
    +2
    If enough of this got reported they would either be forced to do something, or be caught doing nothing.

Burning it would leave their hands clean, an easy out for them.
  • Jeff Smith Souther... 2012/08/15 12:52:08
    Jeff Smith
    +3
    Bleach it out and save that dollar

2014/10/02 03:47:20