No chit!

jere.chievres 2012/09/16 23:12:26

1046: HE CAN'T HANDLE NO STINKIN' TRUTH!

truth posted john sulak email blogthis share twitter share facebook

Hey Prez, or should I say Imam, I know you just want this to go away, but it ain't gonna, sunshine! You can flap them gums until they turn blue, but every single day, we po' folk are getting wiser. Yep, we are gonna stay on you and your, how they say it, "Checkered Past", fo'ever and a day! No lettin' up on your blabberin' fool lil' hiney! Uh huh! Oh, and if you're thinkin' on startin' a war, then calling a national emergency and stopping the election, well we'll whip you then too! Think on it Con-Man, you're time is running out!

"But WND has confirmed that the house at that street number was owned and occupied in 1961 by another longtime
resident Hawaiian couple. Moreover, throughout the time he was in
Hawaii, Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment at 625
11th Ave. in Kaimuki, within walking distance of the University of
Hawaii at Manoa, where he was enrolled for studies in the fall term 1959.

‘Birth home’ at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway on Oahu

The records from a Honolulu title search, obtained by WND, document 6085 Kalanianaole Highway was purchased in 1958 by Orland Scott Lefforge, a University of Hawaii professor, and his wife/companion Thelma Young, who lived at the property and remained owners into the 1"

• millermedia 2012/09/16 23:25:33
    Absolutely Correct
    millermedia
    Good research.
  • Nightmusic 2012/09/16 23:19:50
    Nightmusic
    It must be hard to go through life having to lie continually about everything. But that's not my problem. My problem is my country is bleeding because of you. LEAVE already!

2014/11/25 21:00:25