Next time you gas up - thank Clinton and 0bama for the price! There is no reason for us to be in debt!!! Jan 20, 2009 Gas was $1.88 gal - Gas prices today $3.56 gal

Annette 2011/09/08 22:01:08

OIL GUSHER

As you may know, Cruz Construction started a division in North Dakota just 6 months ago. They send every Kenworth (9 trucks) we had here in Alaska
to North Dakota and several drivers. They just bought two new
Kenworth's to add to that fleet; one being a Tri Drive tractor and a new
65 ton lowboy to go with it. They also bought two new cranes (one
crawler & one rubber tired) for that division. Dave Cruz said they
have moved more rigs in the last 6 months in ND than Cruz Construction moved in Alaska in the last 6 years. Williston
is like a gold rush town; they moved one of our 40 man camps down there
since there are no rooms available. Unemployment in ND is the lowest in
the nation at 3..4 percent last I checked. See anything in the national
news about how the oil industry is fueling North Dakota's economy?

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:

About
6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of
the Forbes Bros. was the guest. The host said to Forbes, "I am going to
ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much oil
does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said,
"more than all the Middle East put together."

The U. S. Geological Service issued a
report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming,
but man was it big. It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since
1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North
Dakota, western South Dakota, and extreme eastern Montana.

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe Bay,
and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign
oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503
billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable( 5 billion
barrels), at $107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource base worth more
than $5.3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see
their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years,"
reportsThe Pittsburgh Post Gazette. It's
a formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly referred
to as the 'Bakken.' It stretches from Northern Montana, through North
Dakota and into Canada.
For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead end. Even
the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades
ago. However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's
massive reserves, and we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels.
And because this is light, sweet oil, those billions of barrels will
cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL !!!!!!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 2041
years straight. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this
next one should - because it's from 2006 !!!!!!

U. S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden
1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the largest
untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels.
On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In three and a
half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this
motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth. Here are the official estimates:

8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

18 times as much oil as Iraq

21 times as much oil as Kuwait

22 times as much oil as Iran

500 times as much oil as Yemen

and it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!!!

HOW
can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the
environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America
become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group
of people dictate our lives and our economy. WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil
in this very compact area than the entire Middle East, more than 2
TRILLION barrels untapped.
That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find? Think again! It's all about the competitive marketplace, it has to. Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it, do this:

Pass
this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then you should
stifle yourself the next time you complain about gas prices, by doing
NOTHING, you forfeit your right to complain.

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if every one of you sent this to every one in your address book.

By the way, this can be verified. Check it out at the link below !!!!!!

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911

Curz Construction:

http://www.cruzconstruct.com/services.php

Gas prices Jan 20, 2009 -

• kaZappoo 2011/09/09 01:50:12 (edited)
    kaZappoo
    +4
    AMEN TO YA THERE ANNETT ...

I personally train new drivers for semi's

we here in idaho have been training drivers for 2 yrs for cruz / and 5 others for drivers & labor workers ..and we cant train new drivers fast enough ....the over the road co's require 3 yrs min ,or an acredeted driving school ...many trkng co want min 44 hrs "fed req" for entry level jobs then 4 mos with training ...these guys dont care about experience ,,,and are paying 20 hr man camps or travel trailers ...it's estimated there is more oil here that in europe ..and middle east ...THATS A FACT !

but this govt is in bed with you know who .....

so why did obama declare a moritorium ? we know why /!!! orchestrated !!!!!!
    then invests 2 bil w/ soros ...

for the supply we should only be paying 2.00 max gal...
  • Annette kaZappoo 2011/09/09 03:00:08
    Annette
    +4
    Add to that 0vomit is a Muslim, and naturally he will pad their nests and his first.
  • kaZappoo Annette 2011/09/09 03:16:16
    kaZappoo
    +4
    right you are annett .. and he needs a nice return on our oops (his ) investment with petrabrazil w/ soros .....'were not supposed to know about the nations stim. money being used there !! too late we know !

then again I have diversified to hydrogen on demand for my vehicles ! at present I still get 50 mpg ..

believe me folks with powers that be they will not stop at 5.00 a gal ////
  • flrdsgns Annette 2011/09/10 20:05:45
    flrdsgns
    you want to come up with some proof of his being a Muslim? And even if he were a Muslim, what does someones religion have to do with anything?
  • W Voolzk Annette 2011/09/12 00:59:05
    W Voolzk
    +1
    I disagree Obamma is a Muslim!
  • Annette W Voolzk 2011/09/12 03:53:07
    Annette
    Yes, he is a Muslim. All the proofs are there even for a blind man to see.
  • flrdsgns kaZappoo 2011/09/10 20:07:34
    flrdsgns
    How much of the oil drilled in this country stays in the country? I've heard as little as 2% stays here. The oil companies are out to make as much as they can, why would any business drive the price down?
  • Mark 2011/09/09 01:21:21
  • Charles R. Anderson 2011/09/09 01:17:13
    Charles R. Anderson
    +3
    We are loaded with oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, and coalbed gas. Not all of it is recoverable yet, but very substantial amounts are. It is idiotic that we are not developing more of our oil and gas resources. Federal ownership of much too much of the West is an evil factor here. We just need to get going on production and that will feed people and companies to bring about the innovations needed to make much more of these resources available in the future. The problem is that Democrats simply have no faith in mankind. They believe man is evil, so they wish many bad things upon man. An economy in the doldrums results, as do 21.5 million missing jobs.
  • Annette Charles... 2011/09/09 03:03:44
    Annette
    +3
    Actually, Charles, I think the Democrats think only they are not evil and all the rest of the world is evil, therefore they can withhold from us what they will delve into when they finished establishing their little hunta, or whatever you want to call it against the majority of Americans. Too bad these idiots don't realize they will be on the receiving ind of that witch hunt as well. Just look at history! It repeats itself over and over.
  • Charles... Annette 2011/10/07 07:33:38
    Charles R. Anderson
    +1
    Apparently you are right. If I used as much electricity and jet fuel as Al Gore does, I would be considered evil, while he is not. The Democrats are always saying "Iz the King." whether they are the Progressive Elitists seeking to rule the rest of us or they are the leaches living off of our hard work as parasites. It is always "I can manage your life better than you can." or "Everyone owes me a living."
  • Account Closed 2011/09/09 00:14:30
    Account Closed
    +3
    Gas prices for Bill Clinton was between $1.27-1.80 cents, President Bush it was around $2.55, Obama close to 4.00, I don't see how bringing Bill Clinton into this proves anything when Bush and Obama have had the highest increases.

But you may want to read this analysis by a Fox News contributor, who pretty well nailed it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com...
  • JohnFit... Account... 2011/09/09 01:38:48
    JohnFitzgeral12
    +2
    I remember gas being about $1.10 in the early 2000s. I could be wrong though.
  • Annette JohnFit... 2011/09/09 03:05:40
    Annette
    +3
    I'd have to look it up, but I have pictures of when I was having my children standing in front of a gas station watching a parade and the price of gas then was .29 cents a gallon!
  • kaZappoo JohnFit... 2011/09/09 03:25:57
    kaZappoo
    +3
    not to show age here but in the 70's it was approx 0.59$ a gal ... until the embargo ...then they found out just how bad their choke hold on us was , and they could / would force us to pay more ...greed begets greed !

too bad that now with fuel at 4.00+ a gal for diesel & rising ,,,it's gonna trickle down to hyperinflation on food etc .. most all smaller co's went under ( except for fuel surcharges ) it's all BULLSH!T..
    yes your both right with huge reserves here .....again this disaster was orchestrated .....by obunghole & soros !
  • Annette Account... 2011/09/09 03:04:32
    Annette
    +4
    Clinton started the moratorium on drilling for our own fuel here.
  • johnc 2011/09/09 00:08:46
    johnc
    +2
    EPA controls the price of gasoline, We have more energy in the United Sates then we could ever use. Keep that oil, natural gas, coal, in the ground, and energy prices will get higher, Obama said in a interview that to force his vision, energy prices would rise dramatically, Do we really want what Obama wants? I do see green energy every morning, From my window I could see the emerald green hills, in the summer golden brown hills as the grasses dried, now I see big white windmills for miles, thier blades sitting idle, because another EPA group said they kill birds. why don't these environemtal kooks go out in the parking lot and fight it out.
  • Annette johnc 2011/09/09 03:07:42
    Annette
    +3
    That's the problem with liberals - they push for what they want and when they find out to consequences they fight to stop it. Really stupid of them.
  • johnc Annette 2011/09/09 03:24:22
    johnc
    +2
    environmentalist don't want others to have what they have, Near the Kennedy compound, or one of the many Kennedy compounds, there is an area that is constant wind, within 100 miles I beleve, but for some reason no windmills are allowed there, not even to sit idle because of the birds, so why do I have them in an area of intermittent wind, where they sit idle? within 1 mile.
  • Lanikai johnc 2011/09/09 15:49:25
    +2
    The Kennedy's demanded the green technology of wind farms BUT, NOT in their area, because ti would destroy their views and use of their prime bay are for sailing. THEY want wind fields were others live, not where they live.
  • johnc Lanikai 2011/09/09 17:06:17
    johnc
    +1
    always in someone elses back yard, not thiers,
    it is 10 am in Ca. stock market reaction, down 303 and falling.
  • Marek 2011/09/08 23:24:33
    Marek
    +5
    Amazing research and amazing the size of oil deposits.
    0bamba is deliberately driving the oil and gas prices up because through a ripple effect the prices of food and other necessities are going up. The ultimate aim of this is to devalue the dollar and thus indirectly impose massive tax on savings wiping out the middle class and small business. Make no mistake that cutting the value of money down by 50% is in fact a 50% tax on savings.
    Recent Hurricane Irene and all other hurricanes in recorded history did not do nearly as much damage to American economy as "hurricane 0bama."
  • Annette Marek 2011/09/09 03:09:43
    Annette
    +4
    Marek, that is exactly right. Furthermore, with the deliberate rise in gas prices he is able to hinder mobility - that is vital to being able to take over a nation - stop them from moving around. Bring them into a depression, then lower the boom. And he is doing it.
  • Marek Annette 2011/09/09 03:30:31
    Marek
    +2
    And he has over a year time left to finish his task. One year could be a lifetime.
  • Annette Marek 2011/09/09 04:06:08
    Annette
    +3
    True, and he is working like he did when he first came into office, like a nervous rat! Gee that fits him, doesn't it?
  • Marek Annette 2011/09/09 04:18:08
    Marek
    +2
    It does, it sure does.
    +5
    Getting our own oil will create jobs, lower the cost of fuel, vastly improve the economy, and defund terrorism. Seems like a no brainer to me that we should be going like crazy in pursuit of what's ours to begin with instead of paying billions to countries that hate us. The men and women that run this country are absolutely useless.
    Remember you can't fix stupid but you can vote it out.
  • Marek none 2011/09/08 23:33:04
    Marek
    +5
    So true and this is why 0bama is not doing it and preventing anyone else from doing what would help America.
  • none Marek 2011/09/08 23:35:39
    +6
    Obama is dead set on destroying the country instead of helping it.
  • Annette none 2011/09/09 03:12:19
    Annette
    +3
    I wonder what would happen if all the different companies just decided to ignore the prince of thieves in the WH and went ahead and started drilling anyway, state by state? They could sell their oil to other states - fiddle with overseas - and we could all be a lot happier. How would the government be able to do anything against it? AZ is raising money to build their own wall against illegals. Why can't each state act on its own in this manner? Just a thought.
  • none Annette 2011/09/09 16:57:10
    +1
    States rights are a good thing, I'd like to see it happen too and if they did I don't know what Washington could do about it.
  • Annette none 2011/09/09 21:30:43
    Annette
    +1
    The environmentalists would go insane for starters, and then somebody would have to run for 0vomit to the UN and file a law suit against each State that did that. Wouldn't that be a picnic?
  • dlsofsetx 2011/09/08 23:20:18
    dlsofsetx
    +6
    The BP oil spill was no reason to stop drilling here,drilling now,& paying less.
  • Marek dlsofsetx 2011/09/08 23:37:23
    Marek
    +4
    The BP oil spill was most likely due to sabotage and was used as an excuse to take American oil companies out of Gulf of Mexico. It is simply the biggest gift 0bama could give to Venezuela, China and Brazil who are free to drill as much as they want. It was intended as such no doubt.
  • gg~POTL... Marek 2011/09/09 02:57:30
    gg~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Here in Louisiana, I've heard many people talk about the 'sabotage' theory.
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2011/09/08 23:18:27
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +4
    Yep.. and if we give another term to Obama we will have 10 bucks a gallon... Well it wouldn't surprise me. A nation with no guns... A nation with no one that can afford fuel...a nation over ran with illegal immigrants
  • exsecrare SteveMa... 2011/09/08 23:35:37
    exsecrare
    +4
    There is no such thing as an illegal immigrant. Immigrants are here legally, the folks you're referring to are trespassers, illegal aliens.
  • Marek SteveMa... 2011/09/08 23:43:09
    Marek
    +3
    YES, that is the goal of this wrecking crew called 0bama administration,
  • Annette SteveMa... 2011/09/09 03:13:59
    Annette
    +2
    Yeah, well, we have to see to it that does NOT happen, now don't we?
  • SteveMa... Annette 2011/09/09 03:14:54
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Don't blame me.friend... I voted for an American..

2014/04/21 02:18:55