Newt Gingrich: Frankly, not Mitt Romney's biggest supporter.

ϟMöpvytöϟ 2012/05/02 12:36:03

Read More: https://my.barackobama.com/newtvid

• Rebel Yell 2012/05/02 12:51:27
    Gingrich is right that Romney is wrong choice for president
    Rebel Yell
    +7
    GIngrich is a sleaze ball of the highest order. Everthing about the man is tawdry. For some odd reason, he believes America needs him as President. As horrific as that thought is, he is correct that Willard the Pretzel Man is highly self driven for wealth and more wealth. MItt has acquired that. So what is left for a man making approximately $60,000 a day?

The Presidency. He has zero foreign policy experience. Look at his record... he is no job creator, quite the opposite. He practiced corporate cannibalism and became mega wealthy through those practices. His fleet of lawyers have made certain he only pays 13.9 % in taxes. Is he to be admired for his miitary service? When he was of draft age, he took off for France for missionary work. What is his message? Listen to him. There is none. Immigration? Mitt says he will address that in the general election. Health care. He'll talk more about that in the general election. Taxes... general election.

• Tennessee3501 2012/05/05 21:01:47
    ingrich is wrong that Romney is wrong choice for president
    Tennessee3501
    Newt is already starting to fall into line! He will support Mitt!
  • Dave 007 2012/05/05 13:23:23
    Dave 007
    Poor loser.
  • bob h. 2012/05/04 04:30:16
    bob h.
    I don't think Romney has many real fans, just plenty of backers.
  • mac9 2012/05/03 14:26:09
    mac9
    The right choice is anyone that can beat Obama. I support Romney!
  • HillaryLover 2012/05/02 23:52:36
    HillaryLover
    Gingrich is a sore loser and a POS>
  • Avenged7 2012/05/02 22:34:13
    Avenged7
    +1
    I have no love for old Newt, but I can understand his dislike for mittens, for the ton of money he threw at Newt in Florida, after Newt was ahead in the polls. Poor Newt he didn't have a chance with all the money mittens threw at him.
  • Paul 2012/05/02 21:39:34
    Paul
    +1
    If the Republicans have any chance, they have to pull together as a team to win this election now that the primaries are almost over and done.
    Here's an article from a right leaning journalist, check it out:
    Does The Republican Establishment Want To Lose?
    April 30, 2012 by Bob Livingston
    http://personalliberty.com/20...
  • DiViews2014 2012/05/02 20:11:09
    DiViews2014
    +1
    Gingrich is seldom right about anything, yet I agree on this lone point.
  • ed 2012/05/02 19:48:04
    ed
    +1
    With the exception of everything he says about Obama, this is the ONLY other thing he has said correct! Its about time he realizes that Ron Paul is the only true choice that We the People have for a real Constitutional president, one that will follow the law and will protect our liberty. Romney is a terrible choice for freedom, hell, we might as well just keep the terrible Obama, after all, Romney and Obama are one in the same. So all I have to say is Bravo Gingrich! Bravo! Its about time he came around and says how Ron Paul is our only legitimate choice for president. Actually, Ron Paul is the only great choice in two decades! Vote for who you want, not the lesser of two evils, and don't let the media get you down, that is their goal to discourage Ron Paul supporters because they are afraid of loosing their status-quo way of life, where they are the masters and we are the pawns.
  • Paul ed 2012/05/02 21:24:52 (edited)
    Paul
    Ron Paul had some good ideas, but he knows nothing of International affairs, and would screw us right off the start pulling our troops from around the world and disregarding treaties and alliances our country has. We are a World Power, and we can continue that. Ron Paul is an idealist, not a realist. I might have considered giving him a chance in the 80's when he was younger, but his ideas haven't changed any with the times. Maybe age brings wisdom, but it also tends to bring senility. Maybe Ron Paul's legacy will be carried out by his son.
  • Mel 2012/05/02 18:14:08
    Mel
    +2
    I wish you'd had more choices. Neither of them would be good for this country. Their policies are absolutely frightening in my opinion.
  • Buzzymuzzwelle 2012/05/02 16:07:27
    Buzzymuzzwelle
    +3
    Elmer Fudd would be better than the Lad from Kenya. Buzzy
  • Mel Buzzymu... 2012/05/02 18:14:52
    Mel
    +1
    That's so racist
  • big T 2012/05/02 16:01:09
    big T
    +1
    Mitt Romney seems to unfortunately be the only chopice left sad to say. everyone else is dropping out .
  • The Mosher 2012/05/02 15:25:23 (edited)
    The Mosher
    He's not right its simply the fact that his huge Ego won't let him realize he lost
  • CA Gal 2012/05/02 15:07:57
    CA Gal
    +1
    For all the complaining Republicans do against President Obama....where is their Super Hero to take Obama's position away? If Obama is sooooo bad, he should be easy to beat. The parade of Republican Presidential candidates have been severely lacking.
  • Aksana 2012/05/02 14:37:38
    Aksana
    +2
    Romney is not a good candidate
  • Snowball 2012/05/02 14:37:18
    Snowball
    Listen, I really liked Gingrich, and I even preferred him initally. I do believe he got a bad rap from the media, in the sense that he didn't get preferential press that Romney got. However, part of it is his past and goofy things he did support, that just publically, he should have had the common sense not to suggest- even if they sounded good. I remember him getting a TON of trouble over his idea to open orphanages again. This was in the eye of facing how many kids in poor urban areas, are left to be raised in situations that would create unequal opportunity- in the sense of unstable environment with bad influence, vs. stability and under theory, positive influences. Just a can of worms. I LIKE that he could get both sides of Congress to work together. However, Mitt nailed him at the Florida debate. And I was thinking it reluctantly way before Mitt said it. Newt was going from State to State promising things that we can't afford. The Moon Colony made me shake my head and say to myself, "I can't believe he thinks people are that stupid". Mitt said,(not a direct quote, my paraphrasing) "you can't go from State to State and promise these things with our federal deficit and expect people to believe you". We have that already with Obama. All the broken promises. An...
    Listen, I really liked Gingrich, and I even preferred him initally. I do believe he got a bad rap from the media, in the sense that he didn't get preferential press that Romney got. However, part of it is his past and goofy things he did support, that just publically, he should have had the common sense not to suggest- even if they sounded good. I remember him getting a TON of trouble over his idea to open orphanages again. This was in the eye of facing how many kids in poor urban areas, are left to be raised in situations that would create unequal opportunity- in the sense of unstable environment with bad influence, vs. stability and under theory, positive influences. Just a can of worms. I LIKE that he could get both sides of Congress to work together. However, Mitt nailed him at the Florida debate. And I was thinking it reluctantly way before Mitt said it. Newt was going from State to State promising things that we can't afford. The Moon Colony made me shake my head and say to myself, "I can't believe he thinks people are that stupid". Mitt said,(not a direct quote, my paraphrasing) "you can't go from State to State and promise these things with our federal deficit and expect people to believe you". We have that already with Obama. All the broken promises. And the fact is, Solyndra, is Obama's "Moon Colony". Anyone with half a brain would have done simple market research and found out that even his devoted followers were not interested in creating a market for green goods right now. The technology is too expensive. Obama's people didn't buy the stuff, to create demand, and bring the cost down. All I can say is Newt needs to face that he may have not had the media's preference, but he shot himself in the foot.
  • Mel Snowball 2012/05/02 18:16:24
    Mel
    +1
    Bad rap? When he was thrown out of Congress for various areas of political corruption, and fined almost $400.000 was that a bad rap?
  • Snowball Mel 2012/05/06 04:35:42
    Snowball
    Apparently you didn't read the rest of the sentence. Whatever.
  • Mel Snowball 2012/05/07 06:21:44
    Mel
    Well when you said he got a bad rap from the media you didn't exactly hold me there did you? The man is a complete pillock
  • Queen B 2012/05/02 13:57:19
    Queen B
    +5
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/05/02 13:30:55
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Mr. Gingrich abandoned his terminally ill wife to marry wife #3. His personal behavior is more like a liberal! (John Edwards)
  • Helmholtz Swampdo... 2012/05/02 19:26:03 (edited)
    Helmholtz
    +1
    (Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mark Sanford, Christopher Lee, John Ensign, Rudy Giuliani, Marc Souder, Larry Craig, Mark Foley)

Douchebaggery transcends political affiliation.
  • Swampdo... Helmholtz 2012/05/02 19:55:00
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    With that, I concur!
  • luvguins 2012/05/02 13:24:25 (edited)
    luvguins
    +5
    As Gingrich exits stage right today he has left a bountiful supply of material for the Obama campaign to use against Romney. He called Romney a "liar", and Santorum said Romney was the worst Republican to run against the president.

Haha, i remember how the righties here were so much on Gingrich's bandwagon as he told them he was going to be the nominee. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Bye bye, Nutty Newt. You like the rest of fallen clowns would have lost to the president as Romney will too.
  • jmc07806-PWCM-JLA 2012/05/02 12:57:57
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +2
    Almost Anybody would be better than Obama and that includes Romney.
  • luvguins jmc0780... 2012/05/02 13:26:50
    luvguins
    +4
    Yeah, you are in the only demographic that Romney will get, old white men over 60.
  • Swampdo... luvguins 2012/05/02 13:32:53
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    You forgot to add wealthy. Jealous!
  • luvguins Swampdo... 2012/05/02 13:47:13
    luvguins
    +2
    Nope it is pity as he cannot relate in any way nor can the Fascist GOP with average Americans who will re-elect the president.
  • jmc0780... luvguins 2012/05/02 15:00:51
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +1
    I doubt it. Why are you such a hater??
  • luvguins jmc0780... 2012/05/02 15:23:44
    luvguins
    +2
    Why are you such a right wing nutjob, and GOP lemming? They offer average Americans nothing.
  • jmc0780... luvguins 2012/05/02 16:34:46
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +1
    Again when you can't deal with real facts you go for the personal attacks.
  • luvguins jmc0780... 2012/05/02 17:09:01 (edited)
    luvguins
    +2
    What real facts? Haven't seen any from you, loser, other than calling me a hater.
  • jmc0780... luvguins 2012/05/02 17:40:41
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +1
    I asked why are you a hater your the one that has been the name caller. The bottom line is I don't expect to live off anybody's efforts except my own and I don't think anybody owes me anything especially the Government's method of wealth re-distributation of wealth. I have not seen any fact from you either except the name calling that you seem to be fond of.
  • luvguins jmc0780... 2012/05/02 17:52:07
    luvguins
    +2
    I am not a hater, and don't appreciate some PA pipsqueak bully like you making judgments when you don't even know who you're posting too.
  • jmc0780... luvguins 2012/05/02 17:55:10
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +1
    You started it with the old white man comment. so grow the hell up.
  • luvguins jmc0780... 2012/05/02 18:11:32
    luvguins
    +2
    I am grown. But you are 61 going on 2 I see. Go pick on someone else.
  • jmc0780... luvguins 2012/05/02 18:30:17
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +1
    You started it. Read your own comments, And stop playing the victim unless you are practicing to be an elitist politician.
  • luvguins jmc0780... 2012/05/02 20:33:31 (edited)
    luvguins
    Nope, you started it. Read your first comment to me and cut the crap. You entered a conversation I was having with somone else. Gonna fight

2014/08/30 18:31:44