New Obamacare Violations of Personal Liberty

SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX 2011/08/10 17:13:35

Who can forget that rare moment of honesty during the campaign to pass Obamacare when Nancy Pelosi said “We have to pass the bill in order for you to find out what’s in it”?

Now we have it and almost daily there are new revelations about the staggering extent to which our private lives and individual freedoms have been stomped on.

We learn now that free birth control in the form of contraceptives, morning after pills, and sterilization is part of the grand Obamacare socialist dream-come-true.

The health insurance that Obamacare mandates that all employers provide and that all citizens acquire must pay 100 percent for these birth control products and services, with no deductible or co-pays. Birth control gets more preferential treatment than cancer or heart disease.

Read More: http://townhall.com/columnists/starparker/2011/08/...

• SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX 2011/08/10 17:47:08
    SCOOP--RIP, MY DEAR MAX
    Note to D.C. I have blocked you because you are a Sock Puppet (on SH for 2 days). I don't waste my time on Sock Puppets.
  • D C 2011/08/10 17:43:23
    D C
    The fact that you call it Obama care confirms that you know little about the legislation. It wasn't even the bill that Obama wanted. It was written by congress, like all laws.
  • Jake - 4Q2 2011/08/10 17:23:41
    Jake - 4Q2
    +1
    If elected President my first and only task upon taking office will be to overturn and write into law that such an abomination can never happen again. My second task will be to put online a damned "check register" and Congress will be forced to fill it in and then we'll know exactly who's at fault, who's pissing away money, and who is trying to get things done. We'll also know exactly how much money we have or don't have!
  • Dagon 2011/08/10 17:19:55

2014/11/29 00:19:36