New law makes it illegal to protest in Obama's presence, Does this sound like George Washington or Hitler?

DizziNY 2012/04/25 10:54:55
George Washington
Hitler
I think.............
Read it and weep, folks.
Welcome to America.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT ON SNOPES - IT MADE FOX NEWS WHICH YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO BY CLICKING ON BELOW! PRETTY SCARY FOLKS!!!
This is really frightening.
They sneaked another one in on us.
New law makes it illegal to protest in Obama's presence
This means that, wherever Obama is, you do not have a right to ask him anything you want to. His secret service can have you arrested, fined, and imprisoned for more than a YEAR if you ask him something he doesn’t like. Sound like he’s more like Hitler than Lincoln to you?
WATCH AND BE AMAZED AT HIS LATEST ATTEMPT TO STAGE A TAKE OVER OF AMERICA...
Guess you’ve probably heard about this, but sending it on anyway. It’s probably the scariest thing this guy has done yet.
Are you aware of this new law, signed by “Obama” in early March 2012?
May the Lord have mercy on us!!!!

• FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/04/25 12:55:51 (edited)
    I think.............
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +13
    Oh well.. If it made FOX NEWS lolololololol

You are referring to the Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011 (HR347) which was passed UNANIMOUSLY in the Senate and by vote of 388-3 in the House.

http://www.opencongress.org/b...

It says nothing about "wherever Obama is, you do not have a right to ask him anything you want to. His secret service can have you arrested, fined, and imprisoned for more than a YEAR if you ask him something he doesn’t like."

This law was introduced by REPUBLICAN, Tom Rooney of Florida.

Thank you come again. Stop watching FOX.

• wedge56 2012/08/04 06:33:58
    George Washington
    wedge56
    What is truly frightening is how many people agree with a completely fallacious statement like this author put forth. Not everything on the internet is true people. I even hear that some girls don't like anal which is contrary to everything the internet taught me.
  • ProVega 2012/05/02 04:44:11
    I think.............
    ProVega
    The law was written by a Republican and announced on Fox News, what would you expect?
  • HandW 2012/04/27 14:06:03
    I think.............
    HandW
    Republican or Democrat doesnt matter. This bill was passed by the government and does infringe on our 1st Amendment rights. More people should be outraged. It is yet another step in big government trying to control too much of our personal lives and rights. It does put to much discretionary control in the hands of select few. The book animal farm and 1984 come to mind.
  • Deep007 2012/04/27 00:34:58
    Hitler
    Deep007
    OBUMMER the Messiah..all most bow, genuflect and grovel in his presence
  • M'lud 2012/04/26 14:44:03
    I think.............
    M'lud
    This just in; exclusive to Faux News! THE SKY IS FALLING!
  • fruitfulmind 2012/04/26 11:33:47
    I think.............
    fruitfulmind
    +1
    1984....
  • TheTruth1313 2012/04/26 07:11:39
    Hitler
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    Guess the socialist traitor doesn't like it when the people call him on the terrible job he has done and all the damage he has caused.
  • Gregaj7 2012/04/26 04:32:34
    I think.............
    It's time for ALL Living Vessels to end their contracts with DC.
  • abubincrazy 2012/04/26 03:43:43
    Hitler
    abubincrazy
    +2
    The crazy-ass Obama regime is treading on us left and left.
    The only Marxist who didn't deserve a serious beating was Groucho!
  • zbacku 2012/04/26 03:19:26
    Hitler
    zbacku
  • mwg0735 2012/04/26 02:17:10
    Hitler
    +3
    Nasty Pelosi and the dems want to destroy our first amendment rights. I guarantee this will get repealed if a repub wins--just watch!
  • MO.gal wtw 2012/04/26 02:50:25
    MO.gal
    Really? This law was introduced by a Republican, Tom Rooney of Florida. (HR347) It has nothing to do with asking President Obama a question he doesn't like. Geesh!!!
  • DizziNY wtw 2012/04/27 13:31:18
    DizziNY
    romney won't repeal it, but RON PAUL WOULD,
  • DeborahLakeHelen 2012/04/26 00:45:44
    Hitler
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +3
    Well damn. I thought Obama WAS Hitler, re-hatched.
  • XENON23 2012/04/26 00:41:42
    Hitler
    XENON23
    +2
    "Our Dear Leader" You will LOVE HIM!!
  • Welshtaff 2012/04/26 00:39:35
    Hitler
    Welshtaff
    +4
    Next thing we will have to do a Hitler salute when Obama is in sight. Not me, he will get another type of salute
  • aherbert 2012/04/25 21:50:52
    I think.............
    aherbert
    +1
    It made Fox news therefore I should not believe the post/article! However, I do not think protesters should be armed around our President!

anti fox news
  • chaoskitty123 2012/04/25 19:55:13
    I think.............
    chaoskitty123
    Lol, was reading through the comments and both sides here need to get a clue.

http://www.govtrack.us/congre... H.R. 347

First, the legislation was first proposed as H.R. 2780 http://www.govtrack.us/congre... by Republican Tom Rooney http://www.govtrack.us/congre... who is viewed by all reviewers as being a strong Conservative.

Second, the Liberals here are on the attack when they are far more likely to have this law used against them in the future as it gives the Secret Service, at their discretion, the right to remove anyone within the area of a building where the President or any other political leader or candidate is under their protection.

What it does is remove your First Amendment Right to protest peacefully in any building where the President or any candidate where the Secret Service is protecting any political candidate.

This is a First Amendment right guaranteed to all Americans and the only reason the Liberals are squawking is because Conservatives are blaming Obama.

HIP HIP Hooray... because this officially removes the one Amendment Liberals demand far more than Conservatives as long as the Secret Service is involved.

You ask a Republican candidate questions the Secret Service finds disruptive and they now have the authority, at their discretion, to remove y...

You ask a Republican candidate questions the Secret Service finds disruptive and they now have the authority, at their discretion, to remove you.

in fact, this law is under attack by the ACLU and numerous leftwing organizations as violating the First Amendment.

It's F*ing hilarious watching this as the political right is attacking Obama for signing this when it was created and passed by Republicans while the left are once again proving how damn blind and stupid they are defending a law passed by Republicans because Republican voters are attacking Obama for signing it.

I would expect Republicans to push such legislation knowing Obama would sign it because this is something they've wanted for a very long time to remove the left from buildings where they are holding any kind of activity... and because Republican voters oppose it blaming Obama, Liberals and progressives are defending a law that will harm their rights more than Republicans ROFLIMAO... all because they are too stupid to attack Obama for signing rightwing legislation!!

Maybe the Republican voters are attacking Obama for political reasons... but Democrat voters are attacking them out of sheer utter blind stupidity because they have to defend Obama even when he signs legislation that will hurt them and impose on their rights more than Republicans

pink panther laughing
  • DizziNY chaoski... 2012/04/27 13:36:46 (edited)
    DizziNY
    It was pushed by PROGRESSIVES.

You said,"You ask a Republican candidate questions the Secret Service finds disruptive and they now have the authority, at their discretion, to remove you".

Both Clintons and Kerry removed someone for asking questions and one got tasered.

UF Student tasered at John Kerry Speech

• pepperm... chaoski... 2012/05/09 00:49:27
    peppermintpatti
    +3
    chaoskitty123 seems to be one of the few responders that is actually using her brain and not just pushing out hateful emails. Good job.
  • Mr Wayne 2012/04/25 19:29:58
    I think.............
    Mr Wayne
    I want to know where all those people that screamed about Bush refusing to allow protest signs within a certain number of feet from his stage while speaking are.
  • DizziNY Mr Wayne 2012/04/27 15:43:02
    DizziNY
    +1
    They are in Amsterdam in a weed smoking coffee shop.
  • reaper 2012/04/25 18:46:54
    I think.............
    reaper
    this sounds bogus. i'm going to read what other people have to say on here. oh wow I was right.
  • HL 2012/04/25 18:26:58
    I think.............
    HL
  • Harjot 2012/04/25 18:16:50
    I think.............
    Harjot
    FIRST, I DON'T TRUST FOX NEWS.
    Should it be true, it sounds like every yellow-belly coward who is afraid of dissent in the history of the world. Why single out Hitler?
    UnAmerican, too! A great way to make sure that the President is out of touch of the will of the People.
    I assume this would apply to all presidents, not just the current one.
  • chaoski... Harjot 2012/04/25 19:07:40
    chaoskitty123
    +1
    They're acting no different than you guys did when Bush was President. The law was in fact passed and they even tell you the name of the law. If Bush had signed such a law, the left would have been all over him just like the people here are all over Obama.
    I think.............
    +1
    YOU SHOULD REVIEW THAT LAW!!! It was passed by your REPUBLICAN CONGRESS .

WHOSE'S FIGHTING AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION NOW?
  • chaoski... sjalan 2012/04/25 19:38:20 (edited)
    chaoskitty123
    +2
    And if Obama were still a Senator and Bush still President, Obama would be voting to pass everything Bush wants just like he voted to pass everything Bush wanted when he was President including voting to pass Bush legislation through cloture when the entire Democrat Party opposed Bush. As a US Senator, Obama voted against almost everything the left claims to support to a point his voting record makes him look like a rightwing extremist... and as President, he continued doing this on most issues.

You like tossing it back that it's their Republican Congress that passed this?

http://www.govtrack.us/congre...

Your Senate voted second and could have stopped it. It was first introduced as H.R. 2780 (111th) Jun 09, 2009 by the then DEMOCRAT majority Congress.

Obama signed the legislation which infringes more on the Democrats than the Republicans because you can't do this any more in a Republican political leaders presence.

kill bush
  • DizziNY chaoski... 2012/04/27 13:51:57
    DizziNY
    And you can't do this in a dems political leaders presence:

obama hitler

By the way, are you endorsing violence?
  • DizziNY sjalan 2012/04/27 13:49:22 (edited)
    DizziNY
    YOU SHOULD WAKE UP! IT WAS WRITTEN BY PROGRESSIVES, THE NWO ELITES.

wake written progressives nwo elites

resist the nwo

Also, google REX84.
  • wedge56 DizziNY 2012/08/04 06:34:57
    wedge56
    +2
    You do realize that the phrase "new world order" was created by Bush, right?
  • Q 2012/04/25 17:32:45
    I think.............
    Q
    +6
    This is a load of crap and anyone with half a brain knows it! facedesk gif
  • C. C. R... Q 2012/04/25 18:02:30
    C. C. Rider
    +7
    lol THAT is where the trouble comes in..CONS do not even have half a brain as you can see by the posts..

republican brain
  • captainquiggle 2012/04/25 17:13:00
    George Washington
    captainquiggle
    +6
    http://www.snopes.com/politic...

I didn't have to check snopes, but I did. And, it says you're full of BS. Odd how that worked out for you, isn't it?
  • Willie 2012/04/25 17:08:29
    I think.............
    Willie
    +2
    Try again...
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/04/25 16:51:12
    Hitler
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Yeah I've said it before.... Obama and Hitler should have been best friends....they seem to think alike....a lot of what obama does is the same as Hitler...
  • Heptarch 2012/04/25 16:37:43
    I think.............
    Heptarch
    +4
    "YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT ON SNOPES - IT MADE FOX NEWS"

LULZ
  • whitewu... Heptarch 2012/04/25 18:22:32
  • Heptarch whitewu... 2012/04/25 18:28:34
    Heptarch
    Not bad, WW, not bad. I probably won't be around for very long. Just got bored and had some time on my hands. LOL

2014/07/31 21:50:46