New Hampshire House Republicans Pass Bill Forcing Doctors To Tell Women That Abortion Causes Breast Cancer

★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/03/17 18:21:14

Republicans have successfully pushed an anti-abortion bill through the New Hampshire House of Representatives that would require doctors to lie to women in order to scare them from having an abortion.

The bill, known as HB 1659, not only requires women to wait a mandatory 24 hours before having an abortion, it also requires doctors to give them false information by telling them that abortion cause breast cancer. The bill, sponsored by GOP Rep. Jeanine Notter, states:

Read More:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/17/new-hampshire-house-r...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/abortion-breast-canc...

• Steve 2012/03/18 18:39:34
    Steve
    +2
    It would be better if they aborted abortion.
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/03/18 08:24:35
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    Here we go again! Fathers of Lies and Deceptions!
  • Reggie☮ 2012/03/18 06:10:58
    Reggie☮
    +1
    Lets see how that goes.
    +1
    As an individual that knows what is what, I make sure that this legislature was REMOVED for fraud and misrepentation of material fact. As such they are all criminally accountable for the false actions and can be summarily dismissed from their positions by a simple arrest attested to by two or more witnesses.

BYE BYE REPUBLICANS.
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/03/17 20:49:33
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    It is not false at all.
    http://www.abortionbreastcanc...
    Abortion, just like misscariage, causes a woman's horemones to become out of ballance, which can cause breast cancer.
  • elijahin24 ☠ Live ... 2012/03/18 21:09:19
  • Viet Era medic 2012/03/17 19:34:03
    Viet Era medic
    geez, some of these people make our job of spreading information nearly impossible. What did Notter use for proof, ONE guy who had done tests... Come on, you need more than one guy to have proof. She is going to tick off everybody and have a smoke screen while we're trying to enlighten people of the evil happening in Washington. I WANT MORE PROOF, even if I am a conservative, give me proof..
  • Savior 2012/03/17 19:15:39
    Savior
    +1
    And I thought NH was the free state, no matter I'm still moving to New Hampshire in July as a part of the free state project.
  • Níl mé leat 2012/03/17 18:48:17
    Níl mé leat
    +3
    What doctor would agree to that?
  • Sissy Níl mé ... 2012/03/17 19:17:09
    Sissy
    +3
    They don't have any choice. Its now the law. I think the republican held states are going nuts right now.
  • luvguins 2012/03/17 18:40:43
    luvguins
    +3
    Republicans are so stupid. Perpetuating a lie that has no scientific proof no matter the copy and paste false info the righties post. Doctors are not allowed to lie to patients, and there will be lawsuits coming over this if it passes here or in other states. The GOP cannot win with all these anti-abortion attacks, and the war on women in general.
  • Wonder Woman 2012/03/17 18:35:19
  • Sissy Wonder ... 2012/03/17 19:16:16
    Sissy
    +1
    Boy I don't know Michele. Maybe the generation of women before the last MIGHT buy into the "obey" part, but its mighty tough to convince most women of today for such foolishness.
  • Wonder ... Sissy 2012/03/17 19:30:49
  • Sissy Wonder ... 2012/03/17 19:47:07
    Sissy
    +1
    I believe that women have a natural "nuturing" gene if you will, that has often times put herself last. I don't know if you were even born yet when the women's movement erupted in the early 70's. Women did indeed rise up and unite and started demanding equal pay for equal work, the same benefits, expecting a chance to crack the so-called glass ceiling. Women became police officers, firemen, construction workers, telephone linemen, etc. Now they're even trained for combat. Even before that, when contraception came on the scene, that issue was debated, discussed and we thought had been set. That's why your seeing so much angst at the present time. We went thru that issue and thought it was once and for all.

This doesn't mean though that women have been "accepted" and you've pretty much nailed it.
  • Mrkando 2012/03/17 18:31:57
    Mrkando
    +2
    This is not simply a new Hampshire issue. Kansas is in the process of doing this very same thing. I have no doubt that other republican controlled states will follow soon. If they can't do this on a federal basis then they will do it state by state.

This has to be one of the very worst laws to ever hit the books. Government is now wanting to get between you and your doctor and dictating what your doctor can and cannot tell you for your own good. George Orwell would be so proud.

And this is coming from the very party that wants government out of our lives. This has to be far worse than anything that has ever come before.
  • Sissy 2012/03/17 18:23:09
    Sissy
    +2
    They keep on just eating their own, don't they?

We Will Remember in November.
  • darcie ... Sissy 2012/03/17 19:10:15
    darcie lamar
    +1
    I guess it's better than killing your own.

2014/11/27 19:36:11