NEW GUN LAWS IN NEW YORK not too popular!!!

SunShine 2013/02/06 07:25:37
Related Topics: New York, Gun Laws, Gun, York

• wysiwis 2013/02/07 05:04:08
    wysiwis
    +1
    And more dissent to come. If the anti-gunners have an inkling as what's to come, they'll stop the bs.
  • Rodney 2013/02/07 04:34:07
    Rodney
    +2
    Hahaha, the politicians are painting themselves into a corner they may not be able to get out of...alive.
  • HOMBRE Rodney 2013/02/08 20:51:54
    HOMBRE
    +2
    Those fools continue to put those idiots back in the office. Well maybe this next time they'll get the right people in OFFICE and reverse all this crap. You think?
  • Rodney HOMBRE 2013/02/09 04:21:40
    Rodney
    +1
    I can't believe how ignorant some people are. They are told the same crap every election cycle then see what those elected morons do to them and they reelect them. Did you hear about Mayor Bloomies latest? He is going to outlaw Styrofoam cups now. Hahaha, what are those New Yawka's going to drink out of now?
  • santa6642 2013/02/07 03:19:23
    santa6642
    +1
    And nobody will obey.
  • golem48 2013/02/06 23:53:02
    golem48
    +1
    Andy "Il Supremo II" or Il Douchebag, is a pc fascist like hisfather Mario. The road apple didn't fall far from the horse's ass!
  • hawk Semper Fi 2013/02/06 22:54:22
    hawk Semper Fi
    +1
    I was born in this state and left there about 48 years ago sure glad I moved to a state with a little conman seance Not much but a hell of a lot more then New York.

Semper Fi
  • britbiker 2013/02/06 20:38:30
    britbiker
    +2
    Being an Ex-Con and not being able to own a firearm, I still say all gun control does is tie the hands of the Legal Gun Owner, I have been out now since 87 with a few infractions, But I know I can never own a gun again, I have to depend on the Police to protect me and my family now. I just hope and pray they can get here if we need them.
    +2
    The question is: why do the police need them, and we don't?
  • ¤Creepy Lumberjack¤ >-QC-< 2013/02/06 19:26:12 (edited)
    ¤Creepy Lumberjack¤ >-QC-<
    +2
    American gun nuts

American gun nuts

Here..."regulated". That word is very important.
  • hawk Se... ¤Creepy... 2013/02/06 22:51:09
    hawk Semper Fi
    +4
    It is apparent that you do Not know one what the 2nd amendment states and two you do not understand what Regulated Militia is You need to Read H.R 11654 you may lean something. this is the link to it and pay attention to the 2nd paragraph and knowledge will set you free.from all the bull you here on Lib TV.
    http://www.causes.com/actions...
    Semper Fi
  • Redneck ¤Creepy... 2013/02/09 01:40:55
    Redneck
    +1
    Your definition and my definition of "well regulated" appears to be very different. I can "well regulate" myself very well, as a matter of fact, much better than the government can regulate me. More people ought to try self regulation, it's kind of a kick.
  • kevjon 2013/02/06 18:55:51
    kevjon
    +4
    Be careful what you say in public, Obama just got permission to call you a terrorist and will use drones to break up the bands of American citizens that oppose his dictatorship.

I will give up my guns when Obama gives up his and I mean secret service. If it is true that gun violence will cease to exist when we give up our guns than why do they need secret service with guns...simple question.
  • Chi~Cat kevjon 2013/02/06 21:28:00
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    Never give up guns!!!
  • kevjon Chi~Cat 2013/02/06 21:36:47
    kevjon
    +2
    I have actually increased my hold on guns and ammo.
  • Chi~Cat kevjon 2013/02/06 22:06:17
    Chi~Cat
    +2
    Right on, kj~ ; )
  • hawk Se... kevjon 2013/02/06 22:52:24
    hawk Semper Fi
    +1
    I have started reloading my own once more and can I make some mean willcat loads.

Semper Fi
  • kevjon hawk Se... 2013/02/07 00:02:12
    kevjon
    +1
    We don't reload but we do buy by the case, Texas is not going to give up guns that's all there is to it.
  • hawk Se... kevjon 2013/02/07 00:50:43
    hawk Semper Fi
    +2
    A Men

Semper Fi
  • Chi~Cat kevjon 2013/02/07 08:23:34 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    900 or 1800 at one time? Just wondering. We not only order, but we have MEN in our family that .... I say no more. People from the south better understand that WE in the NORTH don't play either. Just saying.

We have been and we might out here. Seeds, grain, you name it. And, every one that I grew up with owns guns 3 ranges within 3 miles. And that is city proper. Not only that, but WE also have relatives all over the midwest. So, please folks, I've been to the south and was not impressed. AT all.
  • kevjon Chi~Cat 2013/02/07 14:15:00
    kevjon
    +1
    Chi Cat, I'm not sure what you mean by what you said but I live in the Deep South...Texas and my relatives are all from Michigan. I love the south and the people just as much as the north. We need to remember that this country lives under one flag and every state in the nation is part of the strength that built this country.
    When I hear kids talking south versus north I remind them of the union that was fought by both sides for a common ground. We cannot afford to build this hateful split that Obama and the liberals are using to destroy this nation.

UNITED WE STAND DEVIDED WE FALL.

Think about that..who is dividing this nation?
  • Chi~Cat kevjon 2013/02/07 14:31:38
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    I always think about that. They don't. Thanks for the insight kj.
  • kevjon Chi~Cat 2013/02/07 14:44:26
    kevjon
    +1
    You are welcome my friend. This needs to be pushed at every opportunity. We should be encouraging unity; it's the only way to get this country back. I think we are at a point where under this gun issue Americans have a common ground.
  • Chi~Cat kevjon 2013/02/07 15:00:38 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    My bitch is that that southerners think they are the ONLY ones in this nation with weapons. We beat their asses once and will do so again. They need to get a hold of themselves, b/c that is the furthest thing from the truth. I know MI VERY well Southerners don't know jack about US and I prefer it that way.

Folks better get up to speed b/c it is an American issue and the ones who think we are not armed are stunadts.

I hear ya. Thanks kj~

Sick of stupid jerks from the South who think they are big and bad and their officials are Holier than thou. BS.

You know, I saw more OBAMA bumper stickers in TX than in Chicago. Not only that, I have never met a more sorry lot of desperates that are on Disability when they are able-bodied to work. BSSSSSSS!

Bunch of pansies. I beg your pardon. You have been my friend from day one and it is sickening to see the bias.
  • kevjon Chi~Cat 2013/02/07 15:26:02
    kevjon
    Yes I hear ya but it all depends on were you go. Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth and (keep it weird) Austin are all full of liberals. The country people in Texas are tough but if you need help they are the first to jump in. My daughter is getting married in April and the reception is on our ranch. We are building a covered dance floor, a covered bar and fixing up an area with huge trees. So far 15 friends are helping with the project. One donated his tree crew to trim up the trees, another is wiring the lights in the trees, another donated all the steel to build the cover with yet another providing his concrete contractors to pour and finish the dance floor slab. This is how people work together for their neighbors and friends. That is the difference between the country people and the city people.
    I'll have pictures when we are finished.
    I think this bias is being pushed just because people are being pushed into corners from the party of hate, in reality it isn't as bleak as you may think...these are good people down here just like in the north.
  • hippycat hawk Se... 2013/02/07 01:33:33
    hippycat
    what bunch of idiots are you?
    the gun appreciation society? I got ammo/I even stock up on it/never give I up my gun - like a bunch of kids...
  • hawk Se... hippycat 2013/02/07 03:16:53
    hawk Semper Fi
    +5
    Stay Across the pond with the rest of your lib friends.

Semper Fi
  • hippycat hawk Se... 2013/02/07 12:48:20
    hippycat
    oh, you little xenophobe....... you are a cutie, aren't you?

and you know that this is an international site.......
  • hawk Se... hippycat 2013/02/07 20:49:36
    hawk Semper Fi
    I sure do but we do not intend to give up liberties and right's that are granted to us not by a government but by our Creator as was done by you people in the UK. We have the right to defend our self's against any person or persons including own own government if nesassary.

Semper Fi
  • hippycat hawk Se... 2013/02/07 20:54:27
  • hawk Se... hippycat 2013/02/07 20:58:59
    hawk Semper Fi
    +1
    got any more pictures of you buddies that makes no seance

Semper Fi
  • hippycat hawk Se... 2013/02/07 21:03:18
    hippycat
    seance? you are right it takes more than 1 for a seance.

speaks for itself the meme ;)
  • hawk Se... hippycat 2013/02/07 21:09:45
    hawk Semper Fi
    I know what I said take it for what's it's worth.

Semper Fi
  • kevjon hawk Se... 2013/02/07 14:16:38
    kevjon
    +1
    She will block you just like she did me when she ran out of bs to back up her bogus claims.
  • Chi~Cat kevjon 2013/02/07 15:06:49 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    Oh, IT's a blocker and will lie. Watch that sock. Way too much interest in America and is is tagged hag lib. Does this remind you of anyone? Say sockarella.

Cookie Commie Rants
  • kevjon Chi~Cat 2013/02/07 15:27:53
    kevjon
    I wonder if she isn't a plant by the regime, she takes way too much interest in our president to be a foreigner.
  • Chi~Cat kevjon 2013/02/07 15:29:15
    Chi~Cat
    +1
    IT's a widdle wiberal sock POS.
  • hawk Se... kevjon 2013/02/07 20:52:08
    hawk Semper Fi
    +1
    If she blocks that is her problem not mine like I said she needs to stay on her side of the pond, as we can take care of our problems one way or another We have done it many times in the passed

Semper Fi
  • Chi~Cat 2013/02/06 17:17:06 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    +4
    Wonder how many guvmint spies were there.

Times like these is a clear signal that there will be an uprising.

Love the man that said:

"And, you're talking about responsible gun owners, which there's a lot of them here, BUT WE don't have any responsible politicians, that's what we need."

Hooray for NYers, not everyone that live in "blue" states appreciate government's interference nor being dickated to by wiberal big government hacks/jackasses!

Great blog, SunShine and thank you!
  • SunShine Chi~Cat 2013/02/06 20:57:01
    SunShine
    +1
    yeah..I loved that line too.. awesome.. thanks for coming by..

2014/12/21 04:09:08