New Campaign to get LImbaugh off the air: Do you support it?

Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/04/22 15:56:19

Rush Limbaugh has a new headache on his hands: the National
Organization for Women is launching another campaign to get him off the
air.

The advocacy group announced its renewed efforts in an initiative called "Enough Rush" on Thursday. It is planning a protest on May 18, in addition to targeting local advertisers and radio stations.

NOW president Terry O'Neill told the Daily Caller
that she expects Limbaugh to react fiercely. "He is going to be whining
and calling us out about his First Amendment rights," she predicted.

NOW has been a long-time adversary of Limbaugh, who often refers to
it as the NAGs (National Association of Gals). It is making the new push
in the wake of the firestorm surrounding Rush Limbaugh's incendiary
comments about Sandra Fluke. Limbaugh had called Fluke, a Georgetown law
student, a "prostitute" and a "slut" after she testified on the need
for birth control. More than one hundred advertisers and radio
affiliates dropped his show as a result of his remarks.

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/20/national-...

• Farnsworth 2012/04/22 15:59:55
    No, I don't support the campaign to get Rush Limbaugh off the air.
    Farnsworth
    +26
    hypocritical behavior by the NAGS, they will fail like all others have.

They just need to shave their beards, charge up their dil**'s and entertain themselves

• 11 Phen... BonnieD... 2012/04/24 03:06:52
    11 Phenomenon - eNews
    +2
    True, and Rush was simply addressing the behavior she confessed to. Some of these others like Mayer calls them names without any evidence to backup his filthy claims.
  • BonnieD... 11 Phen... 2012/04/24 03:27:45
    BonnieDeutsch
    +2
    Good comment. Thank you and hope to hear from you again.
  • HL 2012/04/23 18:47:52 (edited)
    Yes I support the campaign to get Rush Limbaugh off the air.
    HL
    +4
    The body is very forgiving; who knows republicans may grow brain cells and see a total different view, with out this sheep herder around.

Get rid of Rush Limbugh
  • Lanikai HL 2012/04/23 21:24:06
    He is still far better than the liberal media spewing a never ending river of obama lies.
  • MindaBrown HL 2012/04/24 01:24:33
    MindaBrown
    Looks like the stupid demorats loose again.
  • Assassi... MindaBrown 2012/04/24 01:27:42
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +1
    Do they "loose"

You call them stupid but you don't know the difference between loose and lose? Or how to spell democrat?

LOL
  • MindaBrown Assassi... 2012/04/24 01:32:25
    MindaBrown
    I spelled demorats just the way it should be spelled. STUPID is as STUPID does.
  • Assassi... MindaBrown 2012/04/24 01:36:50
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    Oh. I see.

polite laughter....

Have a good evening.
  • 11 Phen... HL 2012/04/24 03:07:33
    11 Phenomenon - eNews
    Is this a NAG fantasy?
  • Tom 2012/04/23 18:41:08
    Tom
    +2
    I don't agree with Rush 100% of the time, but we need at least one voice to counteract how the mainstream (or drive by) news media reports the news.
  • stevegutch 2012/04/23 18:34:21
    stevegutch
    +3
    Having an obese, college dropout, drug addict who is on is 4th marriage being the voice of the Republican Party is fine by me.
  • Bill stevegutch 2012/04/23 19:46:53
    Bill
    +1
    I love you closet Republicans.
  • Lanikai stevegutch 2012/04/23 21:24:48
    +1
    Having a closet gay, drug using radical in the WH seems to be okay with a lot of dems.
  • stevegutch Lanikai 2012/04/23 22:07:31
    stevegutch
    +1
    Except my statement is true - Rush is an obese, college dropout, drug addict with 3 failed marriages.

And your statement a bunch of non-sense like most other things that the Right wing nut jobs say on this board. You are only showing your ignorance and your immaturity – again typical for the Right Wing Nut Jobs here.
  • Jesse James 2012/04/23 18:31:01 (edited)
    Jesse James
    +3
    I support the EPA's efforts to clean the air, by removing rush from the airways. We don't need any more toxins causing cancer if we can prevent it.
  • Bill Jesse J... 2012/04/23 19:47:22
    Bill
    +2
    WOW. Now THAT was stupid. LOL
  • bob Jesse J... 2012/04/23 20:04:42
    bob
    hee hee hee hee
  • Deputy Chief 2012/04/23 18:30:25 (edited)
    Deputy Chief
    +2
    I support the first Amendment, Freedom of Speech!

Yet they support these racists. jesse jackson  rev wright and al sharpton jesse jackson  rev wright and al sharpton
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/04/23 18:25:56
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +4
    But you would think they would want this one off the air. bill maher
  • Lanikai Demonic... 2012/04/23 21:26:01
    +2
    Nah, he is their favored mouthpiece, the one who plops the biggest lies out there, and if no one reacts, that is the next weeks attack strategy. He is one of the useful idiots.
  • Tom 2012/04/23 18:15:55
    Tom
    +4
    Just don't listen to him.
    Don't keep others from listening.
    This is a liberal's idea of "tolerance" and "free speech".
    Very sad.
  • Wren77 Tom 2012/04/23 19:17:36
    Wren77
    Same here, I don't listen to him but I know peole who only listen to him and FOX news and believe all they hear.
  • Lanikai Wren77 2012/04/23 21:26:35
    +1
    And a lot of us know people so stupid they believe CNN and NBC,CBS, ABC and MSNBC tell the truth.
  • Tom Wren77 2012/04/24 19:53:50
    Tom
    You need to listen to both sides, both CNN and Fox.
    They have very different spins on similar stories.
    On balance, I 'd say that Fox's political opinion pieces are more right than CNN's are left, but Fox's political news reporting is more balanced than CNN's.
    I often find similar articles on both sites regarding the latest Republican scandal, but when it's the Democrats turn to take the stage for something stupid/embarrassing, I find out about it on Fox but then go to CNN and either can't find anything or it's really buried.
    It's silly, really, and just makes CNN look bad.
  • Ole SGT Joe 2012/04/23 18:15:43
    Ole SGT Joe
    He is either a legend in his own mind or more than likely the following: He plays a bully on the air to promote himself, his show, and is making a good salary based on the emotions of others. He plays the male counterpart (twentieth century) of Tokyo Rose. Get rid of him? NO. Some part of America needs this guy and when they stop listening, well, he will fad away like all the others..............
  • Leinad 2012/04/23 18:03:54
    Leinad
    The NOW GANG as he refers to this group. the are still pissed because he gave them a label and name, "FEMINAZIS". I think they might have an ax to grind. HE IS AN OUT-SPOKEN CONSERVATIVE MALE, and the NOW GANG really do not listen to him, so they KNOW NOT OF HIM or WHAT HE SAYS. They twisting his words to gather BLIND FOLLOWERS of WOMEN/ MEN with SEXUAL IDENTITY ROLE ISSUES. They just need a work-out, and he is the target. But they have had so many chances to correct their own, and the liberal brothers of their projected ideals, AS A SEXUALLY BALANCED SOCIETY..sexually egalitarian both politically and socially, but have not MAHER, SANDR BERNHARDT, SEAN PENN, OBAMA, JON STEWART..But they always go after the MISREPRESENTED CONSERVATIVE MALES and FEMALES.; I find this organization just another arm of the SUBVERSIVE MOVEMENT of the infiltration of COMMUNISTS and INSURRECTIONISTIC DIVISIONISTS that have taken SEX, RACE and CLASS and used it to DIVIDE and CONQUER. Scatter the population and get them to fight against one another, and you have CHAOS, easier to take one group at a time out, that resists your goals, instead of a UNITED FRONT which is HARDER TO DEFEAT. Regardless of imperfection, regardless of HUMAN FOIBLES, that EVERY HUMAN that FAILS, WE ALL FALL WELL SHORT of being ...

The NOW GANG as he refers to this group. the are still pissed because he gave them a label and name, "FEMINAZIS". I think they might have an ax to grind. HE IS AN OUT-SPOKEN CONSERVATIVE MALE, and the NOW GANG really do not listen to him, so they KNOW NOT OF HIM or WHAT HE SAYS. They twisting his words to gather BLIND FOLLOWERS of WOMEN/ MEN with SEXUAL IDENTITY ROLE ISSUES. They just need a work-out, and he is the target. But they have had so many chances to correct their own, and the liberal brothers of their projected ideals, AS A SEXUALLY BALANCED SOCIETY..sexually egalitarian both politically and socially, but have not MAHER, SANDR BERNHARDT, SEAN PENN, OBAMA, JON STEWART..But they always go after the MISREPRESENTED CONSERVATIVE MALES and FEMALES.; I find this organization just another arm of the SUBVERSIVE MOVEMENT of the infiltration of COMMUNISTS and INSURRECTIONISTIC DIVISIONISTS that have taken SEX, RACE and CLASS and used it to DIVIDE and CONQUER. Scatter the population and get them to fight against one another, and you have CHAOS, easier to take one group at a time out, that resists your goals, instead of a UNITED FRONT which is HARDER TO DEFEAT. Regardless of imperfection, regardless of HUMAN FOIBLES, that EVERY HUMAN that FAILS, WE ALL FALL WELL SHORT of being PREFECT.

This is just a concerted effort to SILENCE ONE the of OPPOSITION by SEX,( the INSENSITIVE NEANDERTHAL( as they see him) RUSH LIMBAUGH, a power in opinions and truthful facts). Rush is seen as an ENEMY to obama and the PROGRESSIVE COMMUNISTIC RULE and MOVEMENT.
  • Grandbrother 2012/04/23 18:01:35
    Grandbrother
    +1
    I'm all for private, market based initiatives to mitigate the amount of malicious misinformation being disseminated by people like Limbaugh.
  • johnpar Grandbr... 2012/04/23 18:17:10
    johnpar
    +2
    So that we may all be well informed, could you please provide a few examples of Limbaugh's malicious misinformation? Thanks!
  • Bill G5... johnpar 2012/04/23 18:53:13
    Bill G53  ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    So far we seem to be hearing cricket noise.

Hey! I have some examples of malicious misinformation. There was NBC editing tapes to suit their agenda and CBS forging documents to unseat a sitting President.... oh, wait. Those are examples of malicious misinformation from the left. Sorry. My bad...
  • Lanikai Bill G5... 2012/04/23 21:31:03
  • Grandbr... johnpar 2012/04/23 19:03:36
  • Lanikai Grandbr... 2012/04/23 21:31:34
    politifact????

Geez, any reputable sources?

Just cause you don't LIKE the truth, doesn't mean he isn't TELLING the truth.
  • Grandbr... Lanikai 2012/04/23 22:17:09
    Grandbrother
    +2
    Ah, so Limbaugh was being accurate when he asserted that people "can't go fishing anymore because of Obama"? And he was accurate in whining about administrative costs of donating money to Haiti through WhiteHouse.gov when in actuality there was no way to donate through WhiteHouse.gov? The list goes on and on, up to and including his blatantly false claims about Sandra Fluke just a few weeks back. Don't defend Limbaugh in the same breath as you champion "truth". It makes you sound foolish.
  • Bill Grandbr... 2012/04/23 19:49:06
    Bill
    You forgot to include MSNBC in there.
  • Grandbr... Bill 2012/04/23 22:17:43
    Grandbrother
    No I didn't. I don't follow MSNBC.
  • Bill Grandbr... 2012/04/23 23:37:32
    Bill
    At least there is SOME chance for redemption.
  • Grandbr... Bill 2012/04/24 22:21:29
    Grandbrother
    There's no redemprtion necessary when you stick to the objective facts.
  • Lanikai Grandbr... 2012/04/23 21:30:39
    Just as SOON as people like Matthews, Maher, madcow and most CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS liberals are shut up.
  • Grandbr... Lanikai 2012/04/23 22:19:58
    Grandbrother
    You're free to form your own private initiatives to try getting them off the air as well. That, however, is irrelevant to NOW's initiative against Limbaugh.
  • golem48 2012/04/23 17:54:35
    golem48
    +1
    No, I want 0bama off the air!

2014/07/26 17:14:45