New Black Panthers offer $10k bounty for Trayvon Martin's shooter, fair or foul?

Heffeweizen 2012/03/25 07:01:18
I Think This Is Fair Game.
This Is Foul!
I Don't Know, Heff, Sounds Fishy To Me.
Here we go! The New Black Panthers have already made a name for themselves with voter intimidation and a hate filled speech condoning killing "some crackers". Looks to me like this may be inciting kidnapping, which is in fact, against the law. Any bets on what the DOJ will do? What say you, is this fair game or off the reservation?

A black political group offered a $10,000 reward Saturday for the killer of an African-American teenager, amid a nationwide uproar which has prompted a rethink of America's race issues.

The New Black Panther Party displayed a wanted poster on its website with a picture of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin, 17, last month.

"WANTED!!! For the murder of Trayvon Martin... ALIVE, not dead or harmed," the poster read.

Read the rest of the article at the link below:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/24/10-000-rew...

Read More: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/24...

• Chi~Cat 2012/03/25 07:15:19 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    +27
    Let's put a bounty on their heads for not practicing what they preach, I will pass this onto all LE that I know, and I encourage everyone to inform their local law enforcement to do the same. Let's see the connections (Hell, I already know) between NBP and Oblunder. Bring it...Let's GO!

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

http://blog.chron.com/newswat...

Did ANYONE NOT SEE THEIR SUMMIT aired LAST WEEKEND? lol...my gosh.

Yeah, I saw a nice little ditty on the NBP last weekend. Same old chit. Where is the outrage of the NBP for the brother-on-brother violence that they swore that they are committed to ending? They spoke of this with Bobby S in the audience in PA, saw it last weekend, right when murders were happening in Chicago last weekend. Where is the outrage for the 10 innocents that were gunned down in Chicago last weekend? The 40 innocents that were seriously injured? The Police Officer gunned down, struck above his vest and nearly bled to death last Monday night? Where the hell is that outrage? Please tell me? These are not "their brothers"? Right? They are not Oblunder's "sons" right? Chicago is the headquarters for that Fraud, right? WTF? Man....f*cking hypocrites and this is BS. Is it not a freakin' felony to own a gun in Chitown - IL? Where is that outrage? The whole...

http://www.chicagotribune.com...

http://blog.chron.com/newswat...

Yeah, I saw a nice little ditty on the NBP last weekend. Same old chit. Where is the outrage of the NBP for the brother-on-brother violence that they swore that they are committed to ending? They spoke of this with Bobby S in the audience in PA, saw it last weekend, right when murders were happening in Chicago last weekend. Where is the outrage for the 10 innocents that were gunned down in Chicago last weekend? The 40 innocents that were seriously injured? The Police Officer gunned down, struck above his vest and nearly bled to death last Monday night? Where the hell is that outrage? Please tell me? These are not "their brothers"? Right? They are not Oblunder's "sons" right? Chicago is the headquarters for that Fraud, right? WTF? Man....f*cking hypocrites and this is BS. Is it not a freakin' felony to own a gun in Chitown - IL? Where is that outrage? The whole state wants guns but noooooo, damn fat pork azzed Chicago pollies stop the state from having them for DECADES. And, now this in FL? Hmmmmmm? Disarm the Americans? Hmmmmmmm....

Another thing, where is the outrage for the innocent white boy from Kansas that was set on fire for being white by two black boys? Huh? Where is that outrage? This is typical politics; by using the media, the LSM have open arms to this chit as a tool to spread this for election purposes....exactly what IT wants and a precursor to the Nobel and NATO summits to take place here...BS. And, now all of a sudden, the DOJ opens an investigation on this (I am NOT negating a death here) ASAP. Excuse me, this is the first time the DOJ has ever been this swift to pounce on anything. Perfect situation for a mega spin. They really don't care just as they don't care about OWS except for their votes. This is typical politics, folks. Welcome to the Machine.

Scope out this story: Was this mentioned? Where is the outrage here?

http://articles.nydailynews.c...
    unreal.

• Quazimoto 2012/04/12 15:24:33
    Quazimoto
    Just a bunch of loud mouth LOOOOOOSERS. The New Black Panthers contribute nothing to society. They are just a bunch of racist thugs. Their actions and comments they make tell all.

black_morons
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/04/07 01:26:06
    This Is Foul!
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +1
    Extremely foul. I have no use for racists of any color.
  • princess 2012/04/07 01:21:17 (edited)
    This Is Foul!
    princess
    +1
    And why aren't they being investigated and charged with a HATE crime???
    Oh, that's right, these are the very low-life element that OVomit and his communist czars endorse and support....this is the RACIST Liberal/Marxist/Communist way.....welcome to OVomit's RACIST world.
  • Guido 2012/03/28 18:11:23
    I Think This Is Fair Game.
    Guido
    +1
    It's just a soap box, no one can collect the money after kidnaping or killing Zimmerman, the police kinda have a pretty close eye this guy.
  • Cricket 2012/03/28 18:04:58
    This Is Foul!
    Cricket
    +5
    Intimidation and stirring is all they know. When do left extremists ever care about finding the facts and being fair?
  • ReconMa... Cricket 2012/03/28 22:33:46
  • Cricket ReconMa... 2012/03/28 22:36:14
    Cricket
    +4
    Yes but it's much easier for them to go from this angle and get riots going and all kinds of hate spreading.
  • ReconMa... Cricket 2012/03/29 02:14:07
  • quirkyandloving it 2012/03/28 17:55:13
    quirkyandloving it
    +2
    I'll wait for the facts to come out beforeI have an opinion one way or the other.
  • Deb 2012/03/28 13:03:00
    This Is Foul!
    Deb
    +4
    Just inciting MORE violence, wait, that's what they want!!
  • Erok 2012/03/28 06:58:27
  • Cain2012~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/28 01:47:38
  • BILL 2012/03/28 00:25:59 (edited)
    BILL
    +4
    These guys are doing nothing but looking to stir up as much crap as they can, would they offer a reward if it was a dead white person.
    JUST PLAIN NAZI'S OF A DIFFERENT COLOR PREACHING HATE AND DEATH

PANTHERS
  • T Bevan 2012/03/28 00:01:44
    This Is Foul!
    T Bevan
    +4
    It is sic that law enforcement allows this to take place...

Did you know Trayvons Mama , "Trademarked" his name?

trademarked trayvon
  • BILL T Bevan 2012/03/28 00:37:24
    BILL
    +2
    nothing like a little profiting on the dead, what a disgusting family
  • T Bevan BILL 2012/03/28 12:20:23
    T Bevan
    +3
    Where was/is the outrage over the young man who happens to be white and had gasoline poured on him and set on fire by young black teen boy?

For the libs it is ok because this boy was white and the 2 boys who did this are black...

I am so sick of every time some thing happens to a black it is automatically racist....

We don't even have all the facts and the NBP's have put a bounty on "Z's" head...

Is this not some sort of crime?

If something happens to "Z"...

I am not saying he is guity or innocent we don't know we do not have all the facts , then someone should be arrested for murder for hire...

coon gasoline fire
  • BILL T Bevan 2012/03/28 20:33:33
    BILL
    +2
    I agree with you about all of this racist crap, what I ment was that it is pretty sad that the kids family is so calus that they had the presence of mind to trademark their son's name not for Love but for potential earnings typical low class
  • T Bevan BILL 2012/03/29 01:02:02
  • kushibo T Bevan 2012/03/29 06:46:23
    kushibo
    You should be aware that the picture you show above is NOT the “burn victim.” It's actually a beleaguered woman in Afghanistan who set herself on fire.

http://www.monster-island.net...
  • T Bevan kushibo 2012/03/30 01:45:29
    T Bevan
    If it is it was provided by the KC papers...
  • Walt 2012/03/27 19:58:16
    This Is Foul!
    Walt
    +4
    Putting out a "dead or alive" bounty on someone is a felony, whether it is for the purpose of kidnapping or murder.
    This Is Foul!
    +4
    Treyvon isn't as inocent as he seemed before the new info came out. This bounty is no surprise from the racist Panthers and I think they should be charged with a hate crime for this.
  • ReconMa... none 2012/03/29 02:19:32
  • none ReconMa... 2012/03/29 17:57:14
    +1
    With Holder in charge of the DoJ it won't happen.
  • ReconMa... none 2012/03/29 17:59:31
  • none ReconMa... 2012/03/29 18:01:58
    +1
    So far it's working and I don't like it. This administration has done it's work too well, more division than any time since the Civil War.
  • ReconMa... none 2012/03/29 20:55:36
  • nverumind 2012/03/27 14:31:38
  • compufreek 2012/03/27 13:43:06
    This Is Foul!
    compufreek
    +3
    Who made them enforcers of law????
  • GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2012/03/27 13:41:17
    This Is Foul!
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +5
    Holder s black panther party

I don't expect Holder to do anything about it!
  • evangel... GANGA~P... 2012/03/28 18:38:03
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    NOW THAT I REALLY BELIEVE?

WHY CAN'T WE PUT OUT A BOUNTY ON BLACK PANTHERS?
  • Amasaman 2012/03/27 13:11:21
    This Is Foul!
    Amasaman
    +2
    I'm sure this illegal.
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/03/27 05:06:24
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +5
    Ridiculous " What about the White 13 year old boy in Kansas? Are they going after the 2 black kids....??
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/03/27 02:33:20
    This Is Foul!
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    stop them in ther tracks.
  • MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2012/03/27 02:18:18 (edited)
    This Is Foul!
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +5
    This Black Panthers leader in this video is a loathesome criminal .. he is inciting crime and he should be thrown in jail... if Zimmerman is harmed and/or killed this man should be tried for his murder as he is the one leading the way for such crime...

The facts of this case are not even in yet ... and might I ask where is the outrage over black on black crime? Every day hundreds of black people kill each other ... is that the white mans fault too?

Where is Eric Holder? It is encumbant upon him to have this leader of the Black Panthers arrested and brought into the Police Department and charged with inciting violence and a possible murder... oh wait.. I forgot.. Eric Holder allowed the Black Panthers to get away with intimidating/threatening white voters at the polls in 2008, so guess that is why they feel so free to now threaten a latino who may, or may not, have committed a crime... we know a young black man was killed... but we do not know the facts of the case as yet...
    UPDATE: Just learned Trayvon Martin had a) been suspended from school for drug activity; and b) a witness that called 911 said Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman with Zimmerman screaming for help when he came upon the scene (sounds like Zimmerman did have reason to believe his life was in danger) ... but I will leave that to a Court of Law to decide... I won't be inciting violence, calling for anyone's death, putting a bounty on anyone's head, or robbing any stores!
  • Phyl *I... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/27 02:38:11 (edited)
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +6
    Great video.They have to be stoped.They can kill anyone and get off for it.omg
  • MQ-Amer... Phyl *I... 2012/03/27 02:44:44 (edited)
  • Phyl *I... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/27 05:30:57
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    Holder is with them I'm sure.We know Obama is. The are trying to make the govenrment do as they say. They need stoped so how.Crazy to see peope hate so much.
  • MQ-Amer... Phyl *I... 2012/03/29 02:24:31
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +1
    Sadly, hate is the creed which many live by on the left....
  • ReconMa... MQ-Amer... 2012/03/29 02:17:28

2014/11/29 02:36:01