Never forgive a traitor!

apachehellfire65 2011/05/28 23:47:18

Never, Never, Never Forgive A Traitor

For those of you too young to remember Hanoi Jane, she is a bad person and did some terrible things during the Vietnam war. Things that can not be forgiven!!!!

And now OBAMA wants to honor her......!!!!

In Memory of LT. C. Thomsen Wieland who spent 100 days at the Hanoi Hilton

IF YOU NEVER FORWARDED ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE, FORWARD THIS SO THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW!!!!!!

Hanoi Jane Fonda really is a traitor.

A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED. KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA.

This is for all the kids born in the 70's and after who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear.

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the '100 Women of the Century.'

BARBARA WALTERS WRITES:

Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during Vietnam.

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot. The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.

In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison the ' Hanoi Hilton.'

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American 'Peace Activist' the 'lenient and humane treatment' he'd received.

He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward on to the camp Commandant's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the Commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the 'Hanoi Hilton,' the first three of which his family only knew he was 'missing in action.' His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed, and clothed routine in preparation for a 'peace delegation' visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security Number on it, in the palm of his hand.

When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: 'Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?' and 'Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?' Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat.. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little pieces of paper.

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam , and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in a cage in Cambodia ; and one year in a 'black box' in Hanoi My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Ban me Thuot , South Vietnam , whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs).

We were Jane Fonda's 'war criminals....'

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi , I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would be willing to meet with her.

I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received; and how different it was from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as 'humane and lenient.'

Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched with large steel weights placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She never did answer me.

These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of '100 Years of Great Women.' Lest we forget....' 100 Years of Great Women' should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.

There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason is one of them. Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can. It will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will never forget. RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt, USAF 716 Maintenance Squadron, Chief of Maintenance DSN: 875-6431 COMM: 883-6343

PLEASE HELP BY SENDING THIS TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE SEE THIS MAYBE HER STATUS WILL CHANGE.

Little John
Sgt. US Air Force 1965-1969
Vietnam Vet 1966-1967
American Legion Post - 262 Fontana
American Legion Riders - Chapter 262 Fontana
American Legion Post - 262 fontana Honor Guard Member
Patriot Guard Rider
Riding in Honor & Memory of my Father a WWII Army Vet

Jane Fonda, while an American Citizen, knowingly aided and abetted an enemy of the United States of America during a time of war. She committed treason which directly led to the death of one or more United States Military Service Members. This is a Federal Capital crime punishable by death.

This is not a forgivable matter. Consider this matter having been passed on to you.

• Bronti 2011/06/02 17:07:26
    Bronti
    This post is a complete BOGUS BULLSH*T lie! It was a chain email sent out 10 years before Obama became president.

President Obama is NOT going to honor Jane Fonda as one of the "100 women of the century". Jane appeared on a Barbara Walters special titled: "A Celebration: 100 Most Important Women of the 20th Century" in 1999.

Here's another lie.....

" Star Tribune, May 25, 2005: "Totally false. It did not happen," Driscoll said.

Held almost seven years, Driscoll has negative feelings about Fonda because of her visit, but he wasn’t beaten because of her and can see just fine. After all, he flies corporate jets now, after retiring as a pilot from the Air Force and later American Airlines.

"I don’t know who came up with [my] name. The trouble that individual has caused me!" he said, referring to the time he has spent repeatedly denying the persistent myth."

And another...there were NO little pieces of paper with social security numbers written on them and handed to Jane.

"Star Tribune, May 25, 2005: Carrigan, 64, is so tired of having to repeat that he wasn’t beaten after Fonda’s visit and that there were no beating deaths at that time that he won’t talk to the media anymore, said Mike McGrath, a retired Navy pilot held for almost six years and historian o...

Here's another lie.....

"Star Tribune, May 25, 2005: Carrigan, 64, is so tired of having to repeat that he wasn’t beaten after Fonda’s visit and that there were no beating deaths at that time that he won’t talk to the media anymore, said Mike McGrath, a retired Navy pilot held for almost six years and historian of the nonprofit NAM-POWs veterans group. McGrath, 65, of Colorado, also said there were no known beating deaths of POWs after 1969. All known POWs in North Vietnam were released early in 1973.

"We don’t want to be party to false stories, which could be used as an excuse that her real actions didn’t really happen, either," McGrath wrote in a 1999 rebuttal to the e-mails, when he was president of NAM-POWs."
    http://search.yahoo.com/r/_yl...

The problem with you RWNJ's is you will believe anything your party throws at you because your so filled with RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION. If you would stop for a moment and question what is being said, this might lead you to do some research to find out what is really going on or not! Otherwise, you look like an ASS!
  • Myrle Hulme 2011/05/30 09:41:41
    Myrle Hulme
    Is this true
  • Caroline - fan of Audubon 2011/05/30 03:15:11
    Caroline - fan of Audubon
    +3
    This is another fake chain email that suckers are getting a rise out of. It was Barbara Walters who said Fonda was one of the "most inspiring, intriguing and entertaining" women of the 20th century. The ABC News special called "A Celebration: 100 Years of Great Women," was from a list of the "100 Most Important Women of the 20th Century" and selected by a panel for Ladies’ Home Journal. This was aired on April 30, 1999, nearly 10 years prior to Obama becoming president. Your really should do some research and get your facts straight before you make a fool out of yourself again.
  • big bobber 2011/05/30 02:32:57
    big bobber
    +1
    typical 0bama reward the enemy prosecute the patriots and give money to people that want us wiped off the face of the earth andtake it away from our tortured economy...and any body that thinks jane as a hero and john kerry should be deported to iran or venzuela or cuba and maybe be in gitmo
  • Sir Bud. 2011/05/30 01:30:44
    Sir Bud.
    +2
    Enjoy!

• jenlduu 2011/05/29 20:02:30
    jenlduu
    +3
    if Jane Fonda were a regular citizen instead of some over privileged. pampered, stupid Hollywood star she would be serving time in federal prison where all traitors belong.
  • Jess 2011/05/29 17:00:01
    Jess
    +3
    If he spat on Fonda when he had a chance to get across to her that he was NOT being treated humanely, then he was a complete idiot.
  • busyboots Jess 2011/05/29 20:12:30
    busyboots
    +1
    He got the same point across. Calling a POW an idiot only shows us who the "idiot" really is.....
  • Myrle H... busyboots 2011/05/30 09:39:59
    Myrle Hulme
    Sorry if I am asking something like this, is this true or false, don't know this in RSA
  • Idiot repubs 2011/05/29 14:21:38 (edited)
    Idiot repubs
    +4
    Even before fox "news" there were right wing war mongers that tried to smear anyone against the war.

Vietnam was a huge mistake, thats a fact. Anyone that still supports that debacle is simply a fool.
  • apacheh... Idiot r... 2011/05/29 16:41:18
    apachehellfire65
    +2
    there's a difference between supporting the war. and supporting the men and women who fought it.
  • Sgt Major B 2011/05/29 13:39:43
    Sgt Major B
    +2
    Fonda is a mediocre actress whose best effort up to that point had been 'Barbarella'. She willingly offered aid to this country's enemies at the expense of American GIs solely for the notoriety that might rekindle her lackluster career.

In as much as Title 18, USC, lists no statute of limitations for treason, she should still be tried, convicted, and sentenced even today. America has spawned no greater traitor than 'Hanoi Jane'. The actions of Arnold, Burr, and Wilkinson pale in comparison; at least they served before they sold America out.

Some might forget; I won't. Others may forgive; I never will. Until my dying day, I'll willingly stand bare-a$$ed in a blizzard on the end of a five-mile line, solely for the opportunity to pi$$ on that woman's grave!
  • jenlduu Sgt Maj... 2011/05/29 20:00:14 (edited)
    jenlduu
    +1
    The fact that Jane Fonda was never arrested and prosecuted for being a traitor only goes to show the power of people in Hollywood. To this day people like OJ are let off the hook for murder just because they are famous. My husband volunteered and served in Vietnam so this stupid woman could openly get three hero's killed and the government doing nothing abut it. Now they want to honor her . For what? I haven't heard where she has done anything to help the poor or even volunteer to support a charity . This woman has done noting but marry into money and live high on the hog with no conscience for what she has done. If she wasn't a complete idiot she would have the moral ability to not collect a award for anything since she has never done anything of note.

.
  • Idiot r... jenlduu 2011/05/30 05:18:12
    Idiot repubs
    +2
    Or the fact that the story is a lie.
  • MichaelJ 2011/05/29 11:49:21
    MichaelJ
    +3
    I can only suggest that when this POS dies that they watch her grave carefully. I know I would travel out of my way to piss on her grave and there are so many others that feel the same this bitch may be washed out of her coffin.
  • DavE 2011/05/29 08:53:20
    DavE
    +2
    hanoi jane urinal target
    I'll vote for any Presidential candidate who promises to have these installed in all government urinals.
    Until then, I'll keep pissing on Jane each time I visit my VFW.
  • \V/ 2011/05/29 07:58:34
  • Tasine \V/ 2011/05/29 12:54:50
    Tasine
    +2
    You are one sick person. And totally removed from reality. Most of America prays that one day Jane Fonda and all her worshipers will be brought to justice.
  • \V/ Tasine 2011/05/29 17:22:57
  • jenlduu \V/ 2011/05/29 20:09:23
    jenlduu
    +1
    You don't have to agree with the war I certainly don't but what has that got to do with a woman who was so ingorant and lacked compassion for the very people making if possible for her to run her stupid mouth and cost the lives of three American hero's. Now a award for what. I haven't heard that she has a special charity she works for or raises money for. This self-centered princess has never done one single thing for the country that let her get away with treason.
  • \V/ jenlduu 2011/05/30 05:33:03 (edited)
  • jenlduu \V/ 2011/05/30 22:20:58
    jenlduu
    Get off the bandwagon about the Vietnam war. I already said I didn't agree with the war. In what way did you not understand that? I don't plan on commenting to you again don't use me for the place to get out your hostility on the Vietnam war.
  • \V/ jenlduu 2011/05/30 22:30:31
  • Sir Bud. \V/ 2011/05/30 01:11:52
    Sir Bud.
    +5
    She is still beautiful.
  • big bobber \V/ 2011/05/30 02:36:32
    big bobber
    you forgot osama ben laden sadam husein and hitler and mao tse tung and the muslims commiting genocide in africa ..good job you must be really proud of your self you are a great american...
  • \V/ big bobber 2011/05/30 05:43:43
  • Lee The... \V/ 2011/05/30 14:26:42
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +1
    I agree it was a bogus war but am disgusted by the way our soldiers were treated when they came home most of them didn't even want to be there, they were children themselves! Even if this story is a lie which I don't believe it is, she should have directed her anger at the government and not the troops.
  • \V/ Lee The... 2011/05/30 16:54:39
  • Lee The... \V/ 2011/05/31 02:25:50
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    +1
    "We tried that" Still unacceptable, there is never a good reason to mistreat the troops, sorry I just don't agree.
    I think "I'd like to teach the world to sing" may have gotten more accomplished.
  • themadhare ~IJM 2011/05/29 06:45:47
  • jenlduu themadh... 2011/05/29 20:11:53
    jenlduu
    +2
    To this day I can't understand how this woman got away with betraying her own country and being directly involved in the death of three military personal. She has no remorse that three innocent men were tortured to death because of her. Yet she has never been brought to trial. It's never to late though.
  • themadh... jenlduu 2011/05/30 00:13:14
    themadhare ~IJM
    +1
    and it's never taught in schools
  • Joseph ... jenlduu 2011/05/30 01:30:23
    Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    +5
    Because that is just not a true story. You can't bring a person to trial because some idiot makes up a story about her. I am a Vietnam Vet (66~67 and 70~71( and have been disabled by it, and while Ms Fonda's actions were questionable, she was out to save us being sacrificed to enrich the Dixiecrats and their War Materials Fascist. You need to check the Validity of your anti Jane Fonda Stories. They didn't happen and she never put any of us in harms way. LBJ and Nixon did.
  • jenlduu Joseph ... 2011/05/30 22:28:25
    jenlduu
    +1
    I'm totally surprised that you served in the Vietnam war yet you are so ignorant. Wither Jane Fonda actually did that to the men imprisoned by they Viet cong or not is immaterial. What she did to the moral of our troops is even worse. I'm sure seeing a American icon sitting on a gun proclaiming how honorable the Viet Cong are really did a lot to lift the spirits of our troops in harms way thousands of miles from home.
    To me you are another person who cannot separate you hostility for the war form what our troops were going through and Jane Fondas actions. May I remind you this blog is not about the Vietnam war but about Ms Fonda's actions.
  • Idiot r... jenlduu 2011/05/30 05:19:10
    Idiot repubs
    +1
    Because the story is a lie.
  • NightOfTheFox 2011/05/29 06:39:00
    NightOfTheFox
    +8
    Is this really true?

"The POW camp visits also led to persistent stories—decades later circulated widely on the Internet and via email—that the POWs she met had spat on her, or attempted to sneak notes to her which she had then reported to the North Vietnamese, leading to further abuse. Interviews with two of the alleged victims specifically named in the emails, found these allegations to be false as they had never met Fonda.[30]"
  • Joseph ... NightOf... 2011/05/30 01:43:31
    Joseph E. Bowker, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
    +6
    None of these stories ever happened.
  • NightOf... Joseph ... 2011/06/01 00:07:10
    NightOfTheFox
    +1
    I read that she apologized for posing with a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.
    Apparently she didn't realize what a huge blunder it was at the time. I don't suppose they ever let her off the hook for that?
  • nonpassive2 2011/05/29 02:07:35
    nonpassive2
    +6
    JANE FONDA IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE BURIED IN VIETNAM. THIS TRAITOR BI+CH SHOULD NEVER HAVE COME HOME. SHE WAS AND STILL IS A TRAITOR TOO AMERICA AND THE FIGHTING MEN SHE BETRAYED IN THE JUNGLE. NOTHING GOOD CAN BE SAID ABOUT HER OR ANYBODY WHO WOULD EVEN THINK OF HONORING HER.
  • \V/ nonpass... 2011/05/29 08:01:29

2014/10/31 04:05:48