'my people' Is Attorney General Eric Holder a racist?

FanOreilly 2011/03/02 00:22:50
U.S. attorney general Eric Holder is a racist.

attorney general eric holder racist

He proves he is a racist with his own words:

"Think about that," Holder said. "When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black."

Wait a minute!

I thought Eric Holder was the attorney general of the USA...not the advocate for the Black Panthers?

Is Attorney General Eric Holder a racist?

Read More: http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/0311/Er...

• FanOreilly 2011/03/02 00:25:45
    FanOreilly
    +21
    We have a Jesse Jackson wannabe as attorney general.

Is it any surprise the black panthers get a free pass on crime and law suits against the state of Arizona for enforcing immigration law?

free pass crime law suits arizona enforcing immigration law eric holder racist

• MIKEY 2011/03/10 12:36:13
    MIKEY
    +1
    holder is a racist...period end...
  • randall g 2011/03/08 01:39:32
    randall g
    +1
    Bet he would be if he was a white guy talking about "my people".
  • Joey randall g 2011/03/08 15:42:51
    Joey
    +3
    Irish people and Jewish people use those terms all the time .
  • nastyned 2011/03/08 00:50:59
    nastyned
    +1
    Eric Holder is a raciest and a disgrace to his own people by encouraging racism by the black community. This Ass has shown his true intentions for the American people and is with out a doubt trying to generate racial unrest in America in order to have a reason to enforce Marshal law on the law abiding citizens in an effort to disarm Americans and implement the use of the UN to obtain his socialist agenda.
  • Joey nastyned 2011/03/08 01:07:16
    Joey
    +2
    Time out saying My people is racist of him.. but you saying his people is not .
  • Joey 2011/03/06 20:46:15
    Joey
    +2
    so let me get this right ... My people is racist .

Tell me who where the people that Jim Crow effected in American in 60s . That right it was black people.
  • FanOreilly Joey 2011/03/08 01:31:55
    FanOreilly
    Another racist liberation theology supporter.
  • Joey FanOreilly 2011/03/08 14:40:36
    Joey
    +1
    You remember when Bill O said he was shocked when black people were acting normally when he went out to eat. If everyone is one people in his eyes.. this would have never been something he would question .
  • FanOreilly Joey 2011/03/08 16:33:08
    FanOreilly
    No don't remember that.

Remember when you were not making racist statements? Think back to your childhood.
  • Joey FanOreilly 2011/03/08 17:09:25
    Joey
    +2
    After eating dinner at a famed Harlem restaurant recently, Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly told a radio audience he “couldn’t get over the fact” that there was no difference between the black-run Sylvia’s and other restaurants.

“It was like going into an Italian restaurant in an all-white suburb in the sense of people were sitting there, and they were ordering and having fun,” he said. “And there wasn’t any kind of craziness at all.” O’Reilly said his fellow patrons were tremendously respectful as he ate dinner with civil rights activist Al Sharpton.

And you think I have made racist statement here. Wow Bill O fan you really like playing ithe race card
  • FanOreilly Joey 2011/03/08 17:13:04
    FanOreilly
    No sir, you have made several racist statements.
  • Joey FanOreilly 2011/03/08 17:25:36
    Joey
    +2
    Seeing has how you did not know the statements of your own hero. It is funny that you questioned the statements I have made. Point out my "racist statements " or stop playing the race card.
  • FanOreilly Joey 2011/03/08 17:26:57
    FanOreilly
    Nice try to distort and divert.

Good luck with your racism.
  • Joey FanOreilly 2011/03/08 17:35:25
    Joey
    There is nothing to distort... And I do not think divert means what you think it means . To divert means to try to change the topic. I did nothing of the kind, you suggested that I have made racist statements I ask you to proved them . I can address your claim of a racism if I do not know what you are talking about .

So point you my racist statements or some up with another insults. See when I make statements I can back them up. You are like the real Bill O and can not .
  • FanOreilly Joey 2011/03/08 18:57:31
    FanOreilly
    You are deeply confused sir.

Your racism is boring.
  • Joey FanOreilly 2011/03/08 19:44:00
    Joey
    So I guess you can back up your statement. '

You claim I am a racist.. for several post you have been claiming I was a racist, yet you can not back it up. Oh telling, If I called someone a racist I would be able to back it up .
  • FanOreilly Joey 2011/03/08 21:02:52
    FanOreilly
    +1
    Read your own comments...I am bored...good bye.
  • Joey FanOreilly 2011/03/08 22:47:20
    Joey
    Wow... if your claim were true.. all you would have to do is backup your statement ? You could not do that, so I am just going to that you lied .
  • randall g Joey 2011/03/08 01:47:22
    randall g
    And Jim Crow was made illegal 46 years ago. Why can't "my people" be all Americans? I bet I'd be racist if I said "your people". Where does it end?
  • Joey randall g 2011/03/08 14:39:00
    Joey
    +2
    You think everything was all good 46 years years ago, now that is a joke. White people tell me that all the time. Even here people say things like he is a disgrace to his people. So yes are no. it was black people who were the target of these laws ? If yes than why are they not his people ? IT should as hell was not your people that were targeted.
    Years and years of a systemic oppression should be forgotten.

Also about this case... the dude still faced charges, and no one here has said a thing about the WHITE people that were harassing minority voters in the South East why is that. Is it because your people were not the targets.

And unlike all these posters complaining, I have been illegally stopped from voting. And not a thing happen to the people that did it . Do you see me playing the race card calling the Bush Admin racist .
  • randall g Joey 2011/03/09 03:07:45
    randall g
    +1
    At what point did I even come close to saying it was "all good" 46 years ago. But I am tired of hearing it like the crap that was outlawed when I was 6 years old happened this afternoon and that it was all my fault. When are we going to outgrow this stuff?
    And I still think there is a double standard going on. I could not get away with saying "my people" or "your people". I would like to see the crap end. Now we have public officials perpetuating it, when, of all people, the Attorney General should be expected to stay off of that.
  • Joey randall g 2011/03/09 15:53:43
    Joey
    This hold thing is crazy and seem to be people that just want to play the race card. Like Bill O fan, who claims I am a racist but will not highlight any racist statements. There is post after post saying how racist this is and it is not. I have heard Irish people talk about their people all the time , I have heard Jewish people talk about their people all the time . And nothing comes from it , however now when a black man says it ... now that is racist.

The Real Bill O said he was shocked when black people were acting normally when he went out to eat. If everyone was the same people he would not have been shocked.

Now lets look at some of the things Rush has stated. He calls Obama an Affirmative Action president, said he wants to mess up America to get back at America for what the white man did to black people, he said the Gen. Powell just supported Obama because of race. If we where all one people everyone should have called Rush out on all these statements but no one did. Mainly the Gen. Powell thing who has been one of the few voices in Black Republicanism.

More over this whole situation.. unlike most of the people complaining here I was stopped from voting more than once. By WHITE people, do you see me going crazy saying because this happen and nothing happen to the peo...

More over this whole situation.. unlike most of the people complaining here I was stopped from voting more than once. By WHITE people, do you see me going crazy saying because this happen and nothing happen to the people that tried to do it that Bush hates black people.. No I have not. I know Bush only hates poor people (joke). All Joking aside if I can get stopped from voting and not complain no one here should be complaining about this. When the person with the stick did face charges.
  • desi-cakes 2011/03/06 02:42:45
  • pizzaman7 2011/03/05 22:21:53
    pizzaman7
    +1
    The Injustice Department at work ! Let's also not forget that they had found those members of the Black Panthers guilty but they dropped the charges after Barry took office. What role models we have. I am sure this will deter future crimes !
  • coffeeaddict10 2011/03/05 17:47:47
    coffeeaddict10
    +1
    If it walks like a duck.....
  • Glory 2011/03/05 14:38:27 (edited)
    Glory
    +1
    oh yeah he sure is....but if we said something like that oh my the dung pucks would hit the fan.....
  • Jaiheena Star 2011/03/04 19:45:06
  • Giantfan 2011/03/04 18:51:57
    Giantfan
    Are you? Everyone belongs to a race. Everyone is proud of their heritage. What he said is technically correct. So what's the problem here? You're beating a dead horse. Those two skinny idiots broke no laws. Just like the people standing outside where the president was speaking and carring weapons broke no laws. Handguns and rifles. They broke no laws either. Both had weapons but neither used them. Get over it. Geez. My God man.
  • Boo 2011/03/03 22:25:00
    Boo
    +1
    Racism is alive and well in the black community. It's sad, as well as hypocritical, that people who ever experienced racism would be guilty of it themselves. Frankly, southerners were often falsely accused of racism where none existed in the 1960s. Racism has been the tool of liberal progressives, to keep people divided and distracted from what we now know they have been moving towards all along.
  • jasmine1 2011/03/03 20:24:16 (edited)
    jasmine1
    Yes, and he should step down.
  • Seonag 2011/03/03 16:27:59
    Seonag
    +2
    I was so annoyed when I heard him say this. I thought we had moved forward in the last 45 years, but obviously, we haven't. Nothing but 'reverse discrimination.' But all this goes part and parcel with every other Federal law the DOJ has decided not to defend, including Immigration laws and the Defense of Marriage Act.
  • LesWaggoner BN 1 2011/03/03 03:42:39
    LesWaggoner BN 1
    +2
    That's an extremist view of his comments.
  • Smitten... LesWagg... 2011/03/03 15:56:20
  • Jippy Jamie Joe (Jamie) 2011/03/03 03:37:54
    Jippy Jamie Joe (Jamie)
    +2
    I'm very dissappointed!! That's all I can say.
  • Loree 2011/03/03 03:11:32
    Loree
    +3
    The man is a screaming, screeching racist and should be removed from office... immediately. I was under the impression... obviously mistakenly... that the people of the United States were supposed to be HIS people.
  • lemmeknow 2011/03/03 03:03:30
    lemmeknow
    +1
    Sounds like he is. sounds let my people go sounds my people
  • RogerGibson 2011/03/03 02:59:40
    RogerGibson
    +4
    sounds like a racist remark to me
    it only proves he is wrong for the job
  • Giantfan RogerGi... 2011/03/04 18:53:49
  • FanOreilly Giantfan 2011/03/04 19:14:27
    FanOreilly
    +2
    Well the statement is racist.
  • Giantfan FanOreilly 2011/03/04 19:25:34
    Giantfan
    Fan any statement can be taken as racist if you have it in your mind that it is. He's a black man and he made a valid point. And being from here and seeing those guys on the news and local news for days on end, they broke no laws. That's why I tell people get over it and let it go.

2014/10/31 23:52:57