MY AMERICAN FLAG IS FLYING UPSIDE DOWN UNTIL OBAMA CARE IS DEFEATED AGREE?

evangelism_vision 2012/06/29 04:58:00
STARTING TOMORROW MORNING NATION WIDE I AM ASKING AMERICANS TO FLY YOU'RE FLAG UPSIDE DOWN IN PROTEST OF THE OBAMA CARE DECISION
UNTIL IT IS REPEALED

Rather you agree or not, Americans have much less freedom now after the Supreme Court Decision and we are quickly moving toward a Dictatorship State

UNTIL OBAMA CARE IS DEFEATED, MY FLAG ON MY 35 FOOT POLE WILL FLY
UPSIDE DOWN BECAUSE AMERICA IS IN DISTRESS.

I am asking Americans to join me and turn you're Flag upside Down in Protest against Obama and when people ask you why you can tell them and give them a choice to vote for in November

I CHOOSE MITT ROMNEY FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT

A s a Veteran, it saddens me to put my flag upside down but America is in Distress

****************************************

FEEL FREE TO CUT AND PAST THIS GIF AND LAMINATE IT AND PUT IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR CAR OR TRUCK Makes a Good Bumper sticker too

*****************************************
flag

• takrew 2012/11/19 19:18:44
    NO I WON'T
    takrew
    This is disrespectful to veterans.... protest thru PEACEFUL means.... http://www.facebook.com/pages...
  • evangel... takrew 2012/11/20 02:55:23
    evangelism_vision
    IT'S NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A TERRORIST IN THE WHITE HOUSE. OBAMA IS A COMMUNIST, and my Flag will be right side up when Obama leaves office

Jerry BallardUSNRet

USNRET
  • john jordan 2012/11/12 06:41:46
    YES I AM GOING TO JOIN AND FLY MY FLAG UPSIDE DOWN
    john jordan
    Ya'll are behind the power curve. I've been FLYING my flag upside down since the 1st election. My flag will not be taken down until the food stamp king is out of office. Socialism has never worked. Gov expands to give out more hand outs in an effort to secure votes. What happened to the hard working middle class white americans who at one time exercised their right to do for themselves and make their own decisions. WE are going to be the ones taxed to death so that matista and Idelia can sit on their rears and be kept up with my tax money.
  • evangel... john jo... 2012/11/13 16:50:05
    evangelism_vision
    I'm buying another two Flag boles both will be 100 feet in the air and both will have the flag upside down along side the other
  • flrdsgns 2012/11/09 04:03:37
    NO I WON'T
    flrdsgns
    What a bunch of unpatriotic whiners. Face it, you lost, the country doesn't see it your way. Deal with it.
  • john jo... flrdsgns 2012/11/12 21:29:59
    john jordan
    ya i bet the soldiers under that idiot Gen.custer were also whining and complaining (because some of them knew it was a bad idea) as they were being wiped out. We still call them heros. That idiot got them killed and this food stamp king is going to destroy this once great country also
  • flrdsgns john jo... 2012/11/13 02:47:34
    flrdsgns
    Unpatriotic people like you are what has ruined the country.
  • john jo... flrdsgns 2012/11/20 01:44:05
    john jordan
    +1
    Unpatriotic===REALLY
    SUPID remark with out knowing me.
    Just like blacks calling whites racist without knowing them.
    My blood line has sacrificed for this country since the french and indian war.
    I served and sacrificed for my country from 1977--1991. I'M A DISABLED VET AND IM UNPATRIOTIC??????????????????...
    As a self taught history buff. i have always been interested in how an ex ww1 corporal
    could come to power and decieve an entire country into a world war but it happened and now I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt how it was possible. After seeing the American people's behavior in worshipping this MESSIAH ( the great HOPE and CHANGE) savior. i see just how stupid the german people were. Now i've seen the same thing in my countrymen. EVERY EVERY EVERY empire before us that has gone the way we are going is now gone and WE ARE NEXT. If people are to stupid to learn from history then we deserve what we are about to get.
  • Roger 2012/11/09 03:34:22
    Roger
    Obamacare is here to stay. There is no way to defeat it now. None.

As far as my flag. I have flown one since I was a boy. There has always been a flag on my house. When Obama won the first election I hung it upside down. That was until the day he took office and I took it down. I had planned to hang it again the day Romney took office.... It is never going up again. The country that flag represented to me is gone forever. It is not coming back. I will carry it with me in my heart, but only there.
  • john jo... Roger 2012/11/20 03:02:50
    john jordan
    With the coming of obamacare it spells a hard road to toe for our seniors. Instead of letting them die slowly. I say let them die with honor by arming them and let them overthrow the gov that is throwing them under the bus
  • AlysVanya 2012/11/09 01:51:37
    NO I WON'T
    AlysVanya
    Just because Obama iz a moronic oaf that would like nothing more than to degrade our noation...unlike the president i honor and value what the american flag stands for and what it took to establish it...i intend on being a better person than Obama. Do you honostly think that flying the flag upside down in protest will change his mind? he was just re-elected that alone gives him grounds to gloat. I do however hate Obama care and i think it iz wrong...Because of Obama care my mother's doctor has opted out and now she will be forced to change to a doctor that honors it. In Obama care we are allowd to choose our Doctors...we just have to pick from the doctors selected by Obama. ♥Tiffany
  • john jo... AlysVanya 2012/11/20 01:50:42
    john jordan
    Listen to this
    A british subject was living in America.His mother came to visit and became ill.
    The british gov was unwilling to pay for her medical needs here, she was flown back to MERRY ole england and placed on a waiting list and she died while waiting.
    If its good enough for the MOTHER country then it must be good enough for us??????????
  • santa6642 2012/11/09 00:40:38
    santa6642
    +1
    Mine has been flow that way since 2006, and will remain that way until the obamanation is long gone.
  • evangel... santa6642 2012/11/09 00:50:45
    evangelism_vision
    THE SOONER THE BETTER AND I COULD CARE LESS " HOW "
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/11/09 00:52:16
  • evangelism_vision 2012/11/09 00:30:53
    evangelism_vision
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/11/09 00:06:17
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    I have no flag but I think massive protests of one form or another are in order until Maobama is impeached and brought to trial.
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/11/08 23:25:21
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    I will be flying my flag upside down until the next election. 0WEbama was re elected by those on the government dole, union auto workers and MILLIONS uf clueless college kids who did not know that Benghazi was not a town in the DIVIDED STATES.
  • ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/06/30 07:49:11
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    Old Glory   the Gadsden
    I'm flying this so it doesn't turn into this:
    USSA
  • Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2012/06/29 07:59:49 (edited)
  • evangel... Sherloc... 2012/06/30 03:52:43
    evangelism_vision
    +3
    BELIEVE ME.......... I HATE TO FLY MY FLAG UPSIDE DOWN BUT OBAMA CAUSED THAT AND IT WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL OBAMA CARE IS GONE

WE THE PEOPLE DECIDE THAT IN NOVEMBER
  • Sherloc... evangel... 2012/06/30 06:01:27
  • bman~AV... Sherloc... 2012/06/30 06:06:01
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +3
    Amen to that brother. I agree!
  • Sherloc... bman~AV... 2012/06/30 10:09:33
  • bman~AV... Sherloc... 2012/06/30 15:38:12
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Agreed my friend. We're in for a long hard fight I believe but with God on our side we will win this thing.
  • Sherloc... bman~AV... 2012/06/30 23:31:41
  • bman~AV... Sherloc... 2012/06/30 23:32:52
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    Amen and amen sir
  • evangel... Sherloc... 2012/06/30 17:17:28
  • Sherloc... evangel... 2012/06/30 23:39:00
  • evangel... Sherloc... 2012/06/30 17:21:11
    evangelism_vision
    +2
    star of David

JESUS IS THE MESSIAH WE'VE WAITED FOR AND RETURNING VERY SOON

SHALOM

SHALOM

FLAG
  • bman~AV... evangel... 2012/06/30 23:33:45
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    And the way things are going my friend I too believe that will happen soon
  • evangel... bman~AV... 2012/07/01 00:15:31
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    My wife keeps looking up and She believes that as soon as the believers in this Country along disappear, that America will turn in to a nightmare in the streets and I myself believe that America might see a nuclear war.

I just hope the nuclear war if it has to happen, does so after " We" are gone
  • bman~AV... evangel... 2012/07/01 01:59:13
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    My friend it's interesting you mention that. I know when I've talked to others (when I was going to church regularly) about that kind of thing we got to looking at the end times, the tribulation, etc. and we've come to the conclusion that when the Bible talks about destroying the world with fire the next time it sounds just like a nuclear holocaust. It sounds just like what a nuke attack would sound like. That's what I'm thinking here. And like you, I sure hope I'm out of here before that happens.
  • evangel... bman~AV... 2012/07/01 04:33:11
    evangelism_vision
    As you know what is happening in the Middle East.... By the way, I'm Jerry anyway.... Look at Iran, Egypt, Libya, Syria and how Russia and china is helping both Iran and Syria.
    Notice Turkey is involved in Syria then go and Read Ezekiel 38-39

IT IS ALL BEING SET UP LIKE CLOCK WORK And Yes there will be a Nuclear War but i hope after we leave

After the Rapture, The Anti Christ will appear and make a 7 year peace pack with Israel for 7 years but break it in 3 1/2 years and there will be Hell on Earth.

Global warming crowd says the world will end but the Bible says the world will never end. I've read the last chapter of Revelation and looking at the NEWS I am thrilled because the Bible says that in the last Days there would be a Great pouring of the Holy Spirit and we are already seeing this even in Israel because thousands in Israel who are Jews are coming to Messiah Jesus
    Also, The under Ground in China is massive and in India it is growing very fast. Even thousands of Muslims a day are coming to Christ.

I believe that Jesus is coming very very soon but I do not set Dates but wait
  • bman~AV... evangel... 2012/07/01 05:15:23
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    I hear what you're saying Jerry. BTW, great to meet you sir. I'm Brian. Yeah, things aren't ready yet but they are fast lining up. I hear you about the dates and all. The Bible states that only God knows when that time will be when he comes back. It's been a very long time since I've been in the good book and on my knees praying like I should be doing. But the past few years I've been recognizing that things are starting to align just like clockwork according to the Bible. Things have been in motion for a very long time and like what you just stated I believe that Jesus will be coming very very soon. It could be days or it could be months but I don't think it's gonna be too much longer my friend either way.
  • evangel... bman~AV... 2012/07/01 05:21:57
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    Were you aware that they are about to build the third Temple in Israel? That they have already made all the furniture for it.

• bman~AV... evangel... 2012/07/01 05:38:53
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    No, I wasn't aware of that at all. That is really something to behold my friend.
  • evangel... bman~AV... 2012/07/01 15:21:38
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    It's all shaping up

Did you know that there is a Special Crown that Jesus will give to all Believers who look forward to his coming and yet when we stand before God as believers we will cast our crowns at his feet because " HE" IS WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY.
  • bman~AV... evangel... 2012/07/02 18:17:50
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Yes, now "that" I "did" know about. And yes He "is" worthy of our praise, honor, and glory too.
  • Sherloc... evangel... 2012/06/30 23:42:56

2014/07/23 22:11:58