Muslims planning Washington DC Rally for Sharia Law in America. SHOULD OBAMA ATTEND?

dublin9 2011/03/01 02:05:55

From little pimples do big zits grow. That seems to be what’s planned in Washington DC by “The Islamic Thinker’s Society,” located in Jackson Heights Queens, New York. It seems that the organization is hoping for a big rally to dump the U.S. Constitution and substitute Islamic Sharia Law in America.

Before you liberal/progressives begin your mantra about freedom of speech, nobody is saying that they don’t have the right to do this. After all, attempts at criticizing the U.S. Constitution as a “flawed document” seem to have become rather chic in liberal/progressive circles. Why stop now.

But things aren’t as innocuous as they may seem. Indications are that the allegedly peaceful Islamic Thinkers Society is an offshoot of the London-based Al-Muhajiroun, a group that celebrated the 9/11 attacks. They referred to the hijackers as "the Magnificent 19," and posted a burning picture of the United States Capitol on their website. The Islamic Thinkers Society also used to fly the Al-Muhajiroun flag and distributed Al-Muhajiroun tracts.

Guest of honor will be smooth talking British attorney Anjem Choudary, who claims “the flag of Islam will fly over the White House.”

Undoubtedly, groups like
CAIR (the Counsel of American Islamic Relations), The Islamic Society of North America and The North American Islamic Trust will either keep a low profile or issue disassociation. All of these major Muslim groups are affiliates of the radical Muslim Brotherhood but they must be okay. After all, Obama hosted groups like these last year in the White House at his Ramadan bash.

More than likely, this is just another Islamist test. You know, sort of like the playful dry runs, prior to blowing up planes and buildings. Besides, a bit of Sharia law in
America couldn’t hurt much, could it? It’s not like it will expand as Muslims flood into America and insert themselves into positions of power and influence. They’re all looking for Jeffersonian Democracy, like the freedom lovers in Egypt, where 87% believe that if you leave the Muslim faith, you should be killed.

So sit back and enjoy the little party. It even took the small, insignificant Nazi party of
Germany some 12 years to take power. Just continue watching the NFL and don’t think about anything else…. Infidel.

http://www.zimbio.com/Anjem+Choudary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Thinkers_Society

• Angel 2011/03/01 02:28:09
    Obama should attend. He may meet some long lost relatives
    Angel
    +14
    I'm sure he will be there, family reunion I'm sure

• Bonboyl FairLady 2011/03/01 22:17:06 (edited)
    Bonboyl
    +3
    Yep, but I think he's already sent loud messages to us.
  • FairLady Bonboyl 2011/03/01 22:40:44
    FairLady
    +2
    I think you're right.
  • God ble... FairLady 2011/03/10 17:37:00 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    +1
    and any "Americans" who attend with him are the ones we all need to truly take notice of because those who attend are claiming their personal public desire to abrogate the entire constitution of the USA and murder the last free nation on this planet.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2011/03/01 03:31:16
    Other
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +7
    Wake up wake up

0bama has a golf game scheduled, no doubt.
  • nails 2011/03/01 03:24:24
    Other
    nails
    +5
    He more than likely is the 12th Imam.So he probably will be looking out the window and waving.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2011/03/01 03:22:42
    Other
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +6
    NO PROTEST FOR OBAMA
  • Theresa 2011/03/01 03:18:18
    Theresa
    +9
    He is the one who invited them! It would be bad manners to leave before they arrived!
  • UncleKenC 2011/03/01 03:13:13
    Other
    UncleKenC
    +6
    Obama should not attend! If he does, that will show support for Sharia Law.
    And if he does attend, it will show without a doubt that he supports Muslims ideals and their agenda.
  • Keith 2011/03/01 03:09:33
    Other
    Keith
    +10
    Anyone who falls for islam as being "peaceful" is full of dung to the eyebrows. It's a murderous cult.
  • Bonboyl Keith 2011/03/01 22:30:49
    Bonboyl
    I couldn't agree more.
  • steve~pwcm~jla 2011/03/01 03:06:07
    steve~pwcm~jla
    +6
    He might bow to one! bow obama bowing
  • Keith steve~p... 2011/03/01 03:10:47
    Keith
    +6
    Right then's when he ought've had a boot ten square to the ass.
  • Faith † Keith 2011/03/01 05:22:52
    Faith †
    +2
    I'll get the featehrs someone get the tar.
  • convex steve~p... 2011/03/01 03:43:34
    convex
    +1
    Better than holding hands and kissing them I suppose. What was that last guys name who would always do that?
  • Lord Nils convex 2011/03/01 04:38:09
    Lord Nils
    +4
    Bowing is an act of SUBMISSION.
    But he gets a pass for that, right?
  • convex Lord Nils 2011/03/01 09:18:17
    convex
    Presidents have been bowing to royalty for a while as an act of respect rather than deference. I don't think any of them should have done it, and quite a few did. No reason for Reagan and ever president after him to get down on their knees in front of the queen.

Regarding the kissing and holding hands by our last President, that seems quite a bit more submissive. Foreign ruler coming to your country and having you do something that is completely out of line with your cultural values. Just odd, and I would say, very submissive.

foreign ruler country completely line cultural values odd submissive
  • Lord Nils convex 2011/03/01 13:40:16
    Lord Nils
    +1
    The kissing, which was done by the King, shows equality. Both are leaders.
    Bowing is a show of submission, saying "I am lower than you."
    Now tell me, why did barry bow to this King, yet clapped the back Of Queen Elizabeth?
  • convex Lord Nils 2011/03/01 20:27:45
    convex
    guess he needed to bow to his oil daddy...no clue about what happened in japan though.

I think it was just done as a sign of respect myself. Everyone bows to the king, and old Obama was trying to show off his knowledge of protocol. Apparently he didn't get the message that the President shouldn't bow to anyone. That includes all of the past transgressors.
  • dublin9 convex 2011/03/01 14:03:57 (edited)
    dublin9
    Sorry, but Obama was the first President to bow to a head of state and protector of the Muslim holy sites. Now that I think of it, I believe that Obama is the first president to bow to a head of state.
  • convex dublin9 2011/03/01 20:22:02
    convex
    Reagan got on his knees for the Queen. Apparently the Democrats of the day were calling for his head for bowing as well. Strange world.
  • Bonboyl Lord Nils 2011/03/02 16:17:25
    Bonboyl
    Of course.
  • MQ-Amer... convex 2011/03/01 05:13:21
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +4
    Larry Sinclair... and it wasn't his hand he was holding.. LOL
  • convex MQ-Amer... 2011/03/01 09:27:19
    convex
    I remember the stories about Obama's gay crack parties way back in the day, I was wondering when Sinclair was going to release the sex tape, but alas, nothing. Would have made good news for a couple of months.
  • zekke 2011/03/01 02:58:16
    zekke
    +6
    Yes, he should attend. The more he's shown hob-nobbing with the muslims, the more disgust there is for him in mainstream America.... anything to lessen his chances in 2012 works for me!!
  • Bonboyl zekke 2011/03/01 07:39:00
    Bonboyl
    But 2012 is so far off.
  • Captain Sticky 2011/03/01 02:52:02
    Other
    Captain Sticky
    +1
    Jackson Heights. Figures. Yankees.
  • dublin9 Captain... 2011/03/01 03:15:40
    dublin9
    +3
    At least they'll be going South for a while. My New York City is being flooded with them. It's like the infestation of Bedbugs we had this past summer.
  • Bonboyl dublin9 2011/03/01 07:40:19
    Bonboyl
    +1
    I would bet the muslim population here is much greater than what's reported. It's pretty obvious they are getting the foothold necessary to take over and we can't stop it.
  • Captain... Bonboyl 2011/03/01 13:22:42
    Captain Sticky
    What many folks don't seem to realize that the whole thing is a power play by a few rich folks. Using God as an excuse, they're trying for a theocracy where they call the shots. No Muslim I know in this country wants them to succeed as they like things here just fine. Most of them were born here; making them native Americans (think about that one!).
    It's not a question of "them", certainly not all of them or even most of them. Using the words "they" or "them" in discussing politics almost always starts trouble, and that's what this is; politics.

I'm from NYC, what neighborhood do you live in?
  • dublin9 Captain... 2011/03/01 14:07:37
    dublin9
    +1
    A 2007 study from the liberal Pew Research Institute showed that American born Muslims are far more radical than their immigrant parents.
  • Captain... dublin9 2011/03/01 14:50:44
    Captain Sticky
    +1
    Not the ones I know. They just want to get laid.
    I've found that many times, those doing a study have an agenda so I don't give them much juice.
  • dublin9 Captain... 2011/03/01 15:39:25 (edited)
    dublin9
    You can't really accept what most Muslims say at face value. The Quoran gives them permission to lie all they want to an Infidel for the furtherance of Islam. It's called Al Taqiyya although the spelling is phonetic so you can find it spelled differently. They have two faces, one for the Infidel and one for their own community.
  • Captain... dublin9 2011/03/01 18:23:19
    Captain Sticky
    Sounds a bit bigoted to me. Am I to judge Christians by this?

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
  • dublin9 Captain... 2011/03/01 18:33:12 (edited)
    dublin9
    +1
    If you define bigotry as fact, than I must be a bigot. I live in New York City. I've known many Muslims on a business and personal level. I'm not only talking relative to the Quoran (that I've read in its entirety more than once). I'm speaking from considerable experience.
  • Captain... dublin9 2011/03/01 19:58:41 (edited)
  • dublin9 Captain... 2011/03/01 22:50:13 (edited)
    dublin9
    +1
    I've spent most of my life in Park Slope Brooklyn. You can see it by going to page http://infideldog.com/park_sl... in my popular photography website http://infideldog.com Photography is a passion of mine.

I've spent decades as a Reserve Officer in the military. I was once stationed in the Whitestone Armory.
  • Captain... dublin9 2011/03/02 00:16:01
    Captain Sticky
    +1
    Do you remember Vets fishing station down there? We used to rent dories and catch dinner all the time. He's been gone for quite a while but he had the best boats and motors.
  • dublin9 Captain... 2011/03/02 00:41:57
    dublin9
    +1
    Sorry, but I'm a Brooklyn boy. Born, raised and life there still. It would be like me asking you if you remember Brooklyn's Sheepshead Bay.
  • Captain... dublin9 2011/03/02 00:49:52
    Captain Sticky
    +1
    We went out on the Flamingo III all the time as well as a few others from Gerritsen.

Did they fill in the bay? I've been gone quite a while.
  • dublin9 Captain... 2011/03/02 01:06:17
    dublin9
    +1
    Gerritsen is nice. A lot of Firemen live there. Firemen are the only civil servants I have any respect for. They will actually put their lives on the line to save you.

2014/12/20 03:51:02