MUSLIMS IN THE UK...STUNNING VIDEO

☆ QueenAline 2013/06/03 00:49:08
HOW WOULD YOU REACT TO SEEING THIS IN YOUR HOME TOWN ?
watch this short video

Read More: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/83281931

• Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2013/06/03 01:16:23 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +9
    Wake Up People ...!!! ...Muslims are merely operating under the pretense of being a religion... what they are promoting is not Religion... but Shariah Laws....as some one else pointed out ... these people are your everyday Muslims... there is no difference between them and Islamic extremist

+1
    Deport them all, they're nothing but trouble waiting to happen.
  • Chancy 2013/06/05 12:58:50
    Chancy
    +1
    Geert Wilders, Neatherlands said it best

If it's the truth how can it be illegal

he was Aquited on all charges
    now a wanted man
    Thomas Jefferson was a wanted man once
    even he was brought up in court
  • Marek 2013/06/04 07:32:31
    Marek
    +2
    Why in the world the British or any other nation tolerate this muslim pestilence? The enemy is marching on the streets in UK expressing their hatred for the people who helped them by allowing them to move in from their countries to avoid persecution. Once again muslims prove that they are incapable of basic human feeling of gratitude.
    Once the Jews of Yathrib gave shelter to muhammad and his ragtag bunch of companions to protect them from muhammad's own tribe in Mecca trying to kill him.
    As soon as muslims grew in numbers and power, they attacked the Jews, slaughtered their men, enslaved their women and girls and converted their children to islam. This is exactly what they are doing in Europe and in every other place the local people are stupid enough to help them.
  • ☆ Queen... Marek 2013/06/04 13:27:51
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    well said.....
  • Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2013/06/03 18:43:16 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    If the government doesnt take great measures to put a stop to this emotional destructive Muslim behavior.... The citizens should No more muslims
  • ☆ Queen... Mytstar... 2013/06/03 19:58:08
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    I believe that AMERICAN citizens WILL..INDEED put a stop to this....Those who are not with us, are against us....plain and simple.
  • Marek Mytstar... 2013/06/04 07:41:23
    Marek
    +1
    Nice collection of traitors to their nations you have in that picture. Out of all of them only sheik obama is a muslim so I understand why he surrendered to islam but what the hell the others are doing?
    The only way to expose islam for what it is is to expose dhimmi politicians and slavish media for who they are, the traitors to their own people. What the hell does PM Cameron is doing by facilitating the islamic takeover. I was under impression that he promised British people to solve this problem.
  • Mytstar... Marek 2013/06/04 13:46:31 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    The other countries posted...are countries that are not speaking out and making a serious attempt at squashing Muslims in their countries either... at least not a level that is obviously needed... we can not ignore the facts any longer..." All Muslims" are a threat to our countries... if they have truly moved to non muslim countries to escape the" Hell Hole" they come from... they must not be allowed to bring the "Fire" with them that drives them out of their own country...they need to abandon their " Religion " ... Muslim is not a Faith or Religion ... it is a way of life and law... that is destructive to "Everyone "...
  • Marek Mytstar... 2013/06/04 17:31:51
    Marek
    +2
    Very good comment. I agree "all muslims" are a threat the "peaceful ones" as well as the violent terrorists. The terrorists enjoy an excuse and support of the "peaceful" ones. Just like they always did.
  • ☆ Queen... Mytstar... 2013/06/04 18:54:02
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    BRAVO
    GREAT comment...I totally agree
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2013/06/03 17:19:55
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +5
    WOW.....I am going to pass this on....and repost it, with Queen's permission....We all need to get this information out there.
    I would have broken down if I had seen this happening in my hometown......When I saw the sign that read :SHARIA the only solution for the UK.....I really felt like someone
    had kicked me in the stomach.....These people need to be dealt with before we lose everything we hold near and dear, and of value............please people...wake up! SHARIA law
  • ☆ Queen... Yo'Adri... 2013/06/03 17:22:21
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    permission granted, and wish everyone would repost ...too many sheeple still sleeping, and if they don't wake up....it will be too late....
  • XZQZQ 2013/06/03 11:44:38
    XZQZQ
    +4
    Thank Tony Blair, who imported as many of these people into the UK during his tenure as PM as possible.
  • Yo'Adri... XZQZQ 2013/06/03 17:00:42
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    I don't remember that....thanks for the info.
  • Marek XZQZQ 2013/06/04 07:44:54
    Marek
    +1
    Tony Blair may have started importation of that muslim "potato beetle" pestilence but his replacement escalated it.
  • Wyveryx 2013/06/03 07:56:12
    Wyveryx
    +4
    I watched this a while back, and I wish there were more publicized outcry against this.
  • ☆ Queen... Wyveryx 2013/06/03 13:21:49
    ☆ QueenAline
    +4
    we all have different friend lists...so PLEASE..repost this if you want...the information must get out to everyone ...spread the word.....EVERYONE
  • Yo'Adri... Wyveryx 2013/06/03 17:21:55
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    While our government screams...".It is not politically correct to disparage or criticize the Muslims, or Islam".......and protects them......regardless of what they do to us...... It's INSANE!
  • Wyveryx Yo'Adri... 2013/06/03 22:51:13
    Wyveryx
    +1
    I agree, though what's more insane is that good people, including true peaceful Islamists, do nothing.
  • ☆ Queen... Wyveryx 2013/06/03 23:10:20
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    exactly...they don't speak a word against their outrageous behavior....I think some are afraid to speak out. Look at what has already happened with some of them with Sharia law in our very own country! It's disgusting.
  • Wyveryx ☆ Queen... 2013/06/07 07:05:08
    Wyveryx
    +1
    It is indeed. With any religion or group there are always going to be fanatics, it's the rest of the group that needs to be outspoken against this behavior so it isn't taken as the norm.
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2013/06/03 06:46:31
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +5
    Very scary......why don't they just go back to their own countries?
  • XZQZQ Gracie ... 2013/06/03 11:42:46
    XZQZQ
    +5
    Probably because they can't get free housing, medical care, education, food, etc back home, as they can in the UK...
  • Gracie ... XZQZQ 2013/06/03 20:58:38
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +2
    Well tough chit!
  • ☆ Queen... Gracie ... 2013/06/03 13:23:04
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    Their goal is to take over the world....and guess what....they're trying real hard, and if we don't wake up, it might happen
  • Gracie ... ☆ Queen... 2013/06/03 20:59:43
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +2
    That's for sure,take a look at the lower part of Michigan,,,especially Detroit.
  • Yo'Adri... Gracie ... 2013/06/03 17:22:22
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    Those HELL HOLES....are you kidding me?????
  • Gracie ... Yo'Adri... 2013/06/03 21:03:23
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +2
    No, I am not, It doesn't make sense , why leave a chithole then try to make our Country as bad as what they have left?
  • ☆ Queen... Gracie ... 2013/06/03 23:11:29
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    It's their hatred of the infidel that they have..and for Islam to rule the world....they are like a cancer that spreads, destroys, and kills.
  • Gracie ... ☆ Queen... 2013/06/04 05:03:27
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +1
    That is the only explanation there can be.
  • Marek Gracie ... 2013/06/04 07:17:55 (edited)
    Marek
    +2
    More importantly, why don't the British send them back? After all when you receive defective items you ship them back to sender.
    Give each one of them a shot of whiskey and a pork chop then load them in a big cargo plane and send them off to Saudi Arabia, after all their muslim brothers, the Saudi, would accept them, would they not?
  • ☆ Queen... Marek 2013/06/04 13:30:43
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    excellent suggestion..but maybe Saudi Arabia would not accept them because they haven't completed their mission...
  • Marek ☆ Queen... 2013/06/04 17:37:29
    Marek
    +2
    You are most likely right the Saudis would declare them unfit muslims thus not deserving the Saudi protection. So much for muslim brotherhood.
  • Gracie ... Marek 2013/06/04 23:57:00
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +2
    Good question? why don't they? I think we should move lil piggies in every neighborhood.

pig anaimted
  • Wulfdane 2013/06/03 03:28:23 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    +5
    The government should have rounded them all up by force and deported them back to their country of origin.
  • ☆ Queen... Wulfdane 2013/06/03 17:30:15
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    I'll help
  • Arizona1950 2013/06/03 02:49:50
    Arizona1950
    +8
    They're not happy in Gaza ... They're not happy in Egypt ... They're not happy in Libya ... Morocco ... Iran ... Iraq ... Yemen .., Afghanistan ... Pakistan ... Syria ..
    nor are they happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ... They're happy in Canada ... They're happy in England ... France ... Italy ... Germany ... Sweden ... USA ... Norway ... Holland ... Denmark .
    Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
    Not their leadership.
    Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
    AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
    THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
    How damn dumb can you get?
  • ☆ Queen... Arizona... 2013/06/03 13:24:03 (edited)
    ☆ QueenAline
    +5
    It's not a matter of being happy....they want to take over the world, and if we don't wake the hell up and ban this nonsense, it just might happen, but I will be betting against them. I say BAN these animals..each and every one. If they want to stay here, let THEM be the ones to convert to being civil in a society...or let them go back to their hell holes.
  • Arizona... ☆ Queen... 2013/06/03 13:32:37
    Arizona1950
    +4
    Can't say I disagree.
  • Yo'Adri... Arizona... 2013/06/03 17:33:02

2014/10/01 08:27:35