MUSLIM VERSUS ATHEIST WHO WINS??? IN A US COURT; READ THE STORY AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION, SHARIA HAS A US BIRTH-CERTIFICATE!

doc moto 2012/02/23 10:08:14
MUSLIM  FIGHTS AN ATHEIST, WHO WINS? Muslim!!! Cause they got knives and swords!!!
Do you think Sharia Law will be Amended to the US Constitution if this keep going?
They are killing our troops for messing with their koran, so what news, bring our troops home?

PENNSLYVANIA JUDGE ENFORCES SHARIA: MUSLIM ATTACKS, CHOKES MOE PARADE GOER, MUSLIM JUDGE RULES AGAINST VICTIM

This is why anti-sharia legislation is so essential.

Back in October, I reported on a parade goer wearing a “Zombie Muhammad” costume while marching in a local Pennsylvania Halloween parade. He was viciously attacked and choked by a Muslim (enforcing the sharia, no doubt.)

According to reports, the Parading Atheists of Central Pennsylvania (PACP) were marching in a Halloween parade in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania,when a Muslim stormed out of the hometown crowd to assault one of the marching atheists who happened to be wearing a Zombie Muhammad costume.

Today, a Muslim judge in Pennsylvania ruled on the caseand sided with Muslim and said the victim would be put to death in Muslim societies for his "crime."

Judge rules against atheist attacked in costume ABC local (hat tip Armaros)

MECHANICSBURG, Pa. (WHTM) -

It almost sounds like the makings of a joke: an atheist, a Muslim and the Mechanicsburg Halloween parade. But non-believers aren't laughing about an attack and insist what's really frightening is the way a district judge ruled on it.

The Atheists of Central Pennsylvania decided to walk in the Mechanicsburg Halloween parade. There was a zombie Pope and a zombie Muhammed. On YouTube, you can catch a scary moment. It's dark and distorted, but a Muslim man comes off the curbextremely offended at Muhammed being depicted in this way.

"He grabbed me, choked me from the back, and spun me around to try to get my sign off that was wrapped around my neck," said Ernie Perce, who donned the costume.

The Muslim man and Perce both called police to report a crime. Both kept walking, and a few blocks down found Sgt. Brian Curtis. He talked to both and came to this conclusion.

"Mr. Perce has the right to do what he did that evening, and the defendant in this case was wrong in confronting him," he said.

Talaag Elbayomy was charged with harassment, but District Judge Mark Martin threw it out after criticizing Perce, the victim, and even calling him a "doofus." The audio is also on YouTube.
(((MORE ON THE SITE REFERENCE BELOW; PLEASE COMMENT AND LETS BE NICE, IF WE CAN!)))

Read More: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

• FPSRules 2012/02/25 06:23:38
    FPSRules
    +3
    The judge - who is a Muslim - should never have been allowed to become an American judge because his Muslim faith and 'Shariah law' supersedes U.S. Constitutional law in the Islamist mind.
    If "we the people" do not act, we are doomed. Our freedom and country will be stolen by the 'murderous, religion of peace'.

• Boo 2012/02/27 22:40:18
    Boo
    +1
    Sharia law has no place in the United States under the Constitution. Muslims who believe and want to live under Sharia law need to go back to the old country! It seems like a very valid reason the deny citizenship to anyone of the Muslim faith, since they will always put their religious beliefs ahead of our Constitution or the law. (Unfortunately, some right wing religious zealots want to do the same.) The Constitution is the law of the land, and the law the Judge is sworn to uphold. He should be removed from the bench for encouraging violent behavior such as this for any reason. Yes, it was stupid and incited the attacker, but the Judge should in no way support the behavior of a Muslim who lives in the US! Only US law applies here.
  • doc moto Boo 2012/02/28 02:00:05
    doc moto
    +1
    I would vote for Senator Boo!
  • FPSRules 2012/02/25 06:23:38
    FPSRules
    +3
  • doc moto FPSRules 2012/02/25 10:07:11
    doc moto
    You are close and thank you for expressing yourself... I was told that the judge had expressed himself and reflect's a christian view... He judged fairly, under these circumstances that appear to be bent towards the person being attacked... The judge is a veteran and even the patrolman saw it one way and he also made his view known; however, we must look past our view at times and viewing all of the evidence... The provocation of one's action; the motive and symbolism of pointing towards one's "rights" under our constitution and not taking anyone rights away when we exercise our views... Thank you for expressing your view and we remain open in observing all views... I care not for any law that subverts our Constitution which is supreme and should always be regarded as our platform to judge ones view, so I submit to all this video for all to share as my buddy shares with us our constitutional rights... Please view this, there are six parts! (The ASS is a very good part of our anatomy, we sit on it and please do not kick yourself later when you relinquish your rights by not knowing what they are and remain ignorant in Your Constitutional Rights so expressed in this video, for Your Benefit and Only YOURS!!! Thank you for your attention!)
  • FPSRules doc moto 2012/02/25 11:50:14 (edited)
    FPSRules
    +2
    I appreciate this info and did listen to it. I understand this judge may have decided to dismiss the case based in the finer technical points of legal interpretation. I also realize he has great latitude in making such decisons.

My criticism deals with the fact that Muslim's indeed view Shariah Law above our own law.
    This judge lectured the victim. Whether he was a jerk or insensitive to the Muslim man's religion or not is irrelevant to the offense the Muslim man committed. The (atheist) as well as anyone else, can make fun of whomever they want. If he slandered the man, the man could have sought legal redress himself.

The fact is, it's usually the Christian who is the victim of religious bigotry. But, that does not give the Christian or anyone from any other faith the right to attack another citizen under our law. No one, from any religion has any more or less rights than any other citizen.

Mine is a simple point. This judge went right to his Islamic faith - not the law - and lectured the victim of the assault. This was prejudicial and totally improper for him to inject his own religious beliefs into the case. This is my objection.

Can you imagine if the Iranian court, (where the "religion of peace" is incorporated into their government),was lectured about Christ's love ...

Can you imagine if the Iranian court, (where the "religion of peace" is incorporated into their government),was lectured about Christ's love and forgiveness?
    Do you suppose they would have compassion on the Christian pastor facing the death penalty under Islamic law and not put him to death?
    Yes, that is Iran and they apply their own rules. But, this is America and our laws rule supreme.
    I thank you also for your attention and consideration doc.
  • doc moto FPSRules 2012/02/25 16:49:46
    doc moto
    There you go and here is my buddy with a One Two Three teaching punch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
    Enjoy and remember to pass Carl's teaching on! Have a great day!
  • doc moto FPSRules 2012/02/28 02:05:23
    doc moto
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne... Jordan Sekulow, executive director of The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), told Fox News: 'This is defiance. They want to say they will carry out what they say they will do. 'The world needs to stand up and say that a man cannot be put to death because of his faith. 'This one case is not just about one execution. We have been able to expose the system instead of just letting one man disappear, like so many other Christians have in the past.' Church officials say there may be as many as 100,000 devoted Christians in the country and that Iran's leadership is concerned about the spread of Christianity. Nadarkhani was initially charged with protesting, but charges against him were later changed to 'apostasy' - or abandoning Islam - and 'evangelising Muslims', which both carry the death sentence.
    (((YES, Shame on the difference in religious tolerance and the lopsided Justice!)))
  • Eaglescout 2012/02/24 17:04:10
    Eaglescout
    +1
    Talk about a biased article. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. In the constitution we have the right to free speech. However, there are instances where we do not have that free speech. Many people have probably heard about not yelling fire in a theatre or bomb on an airplane. There are several more instances where we do not have free speech, and that is to provoke violence. That's right. We are not to say or do anything that provokes violence. Regardless of whether or not the muslim man attacked the atheist man, the atheist was being extremely offensive shouting "I am the prophet mohammed, rising from the grave. I am the zombie mohammed." Now I am a devout Christian. I don't agree with the muslim faith at all. The judge is also a Christian. He never said he was a muslim. The tape was altered. Any way, the sign that the muslim apparently choked the atheist with was brought in the court room and used as evidence. It was made out of styrofoam...surely there would be nics and marks or at least some kind of damage to it if the guy was surely using it to choke someone else. Sure enough, it was in pristine condition. No damage whatsoever...it was basically one man's word against the other. Also, there was a police officer riding a bycicle during this so...
    Talk about a biased article. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. In the constitution we have the right to free speech. However, there are instances where we do not have that free speech. Many people have probably heard about not yelling fire in a theatre or bomb on an airplane. There are several more instances where we do not have free speech, and that is to provoke violence. That's right. We are not to say or do anything that provokes violence. Regardless of whether or not the muslim man attacked the atheist man, the atheist was being extremely offensive shouting "I am the prophet mohammed, rising from the grave. I am the zombie mohammed." Now I am a devout Christian. I don't agree with the muslim faith at all. The judge is also a Christian. He never said he was a muslim. The tape was altered. Any way, the sign that the muslim apparently choked the atheist with was brought in the court room and used as evidence. It was made out of styrofoam...surely there would be nics and marks or at least some kind of damage to it if the guy was surely using it to choke someone else. Sure enough, it was in pristine condition. No damage whatsoever...it was basically one man's word against the other. Also, there was a police officer riding a bycicle during this so called altercation. Surely he would have stopped the "fighting" if there was any. This whole conspiracy on sharia law, with all this being said is surely a myth. None of this bias is true. If you have any more questions on this topic, do not hesitate to ask me, for rumors are spread through the uneducated and those who want negativity for a debate.
  • Eaglescout Eaglescout 2012/02/24 17:12:46
    Eaglescout
    +1
    There was no evidence in the muslim attacking the atheist, so the judge basically dismissed it. The muslim was actually on trial for harrassment, not assult and battery, or whatever. If you watch the video, you'll clearly hear the atheist man harrassing the muslim man.
  • doc moto Eaglescout 2012/02/24 17:37:03
    doc moto
    Ah, reverse harassment, the worst kind; kid you got good ears! Next parade, we all dress up like that prophet and lets march downtown Dearborn MI and really cause panic and a full fledged riot for sure, but that would be provoking the 'general' public,,, Guess the president was right in apologizing to the government of Afghanistan for them killing our troops when they were ordered to burn the papers that had key material info from the prisoners held in the fortified encampment; of course the report was they were burning the 'koran' and thus all of the troops should be killed for insulting the muslim/islamic prophet... http://articles.cnn.com/2012-...
  • Eaglescout doc moto 2012/02/24 17:50:46
    Eaglescout
    +2
    I heard about that, and I don't agree with any of his statements. I don't even like calling him our President. He doesn't deserve that title. He is a tyrant.
  • doc moto Eaglescout 2012/02/24 18:23:31
    doc moto
    Oh my, we must give him some respect as many had voted for him and the software says he won; we must be good losers, eh? At least the Office of the President? Hummmm, well we know that there is a thin line on this when in the court of the senate... One wrong word and the emperor calls for the servants and we are hauled out and strung out to dry and then the lions and tigers and bears eat the rest of us? Oh, this is still the USA, hummmm maybe we can address this another way?
  • FPSRules Eaglescout 2012/02/27 07:18:54 (edited)
    FPSRules
    +1
    I beg to differ.... There is (was) a web video showing the Muslim man 'choking' the atheist. I also listened to the judges' own words on the video and I'm even more outraged. (see link below)
    I don't like the atheist's actions, but in OUR country, where the American Constitution rules supreme, all people have a right to express themselves.
    No, you certainly can't yell "fire" in a theater if there isn't one, but this incident - regardless of how offensive it is to anyone - does not permit, under OUR law, the offended party to physically attack the offender.
    This, is exactly what occurred.
    Most religion's have, and continue to be, verbally attacked, ridiculed in movies and TV in the U.S. and abroad.
    Christian's today in some cases, must seek a court injunction in some states, just to remind local authorities that they (Christians) don't forfeit their rights as American citizens just because of their faith; in spite of what the ACLU claims.

The link below has been 'CLEANSED" from the web apparently....I tried to play it again and...LOW and BEHOLD, it won't play! What a mystery. Try anyway.
    www.wnd.com/2012/02/atheist-c...
  • Eaglescout FPSRules 2012/02/28 03:39:11
    Eaglescout
    +1
    You can't see anything in that video, and there's no way he choked him. Like I said before, the sign was made out of styrofoam. If the muslim tried to choke the atheist then it would clearly be damaged, and it did not even have one marking on it.
  • doc moto Eaglescout 2012/02/28 04:27:04
    doc moto
    +1
    The Eagle Scout was there and being an eye witness; somethings you read are thwarted and purposefulness for our consideration! We know the dangers of 'sharia'; you could ask yourself, what if this was a christian and supposedly being choked by a muslim in Iraq or Afghanistan or Syria or Iran, ETC, well, you get the point! Out troops are being killed for a belief, what about the 'display' of such killings with signs and hanging manikins in a protest march? Yes, we see where we can get upset, therefore, we need to consider stopping 'sharia' before it becomes the NORM (law) and not the exception where the muslim would have full approval to do as they pleases ALL the 'Time' and it would be 'okay' as we are all INFIDELS in their eyes (case), hmmmmmm?
    Wake up America! Lets bring our Troops HOME, Vote Ron Paul!
    (((NOTE: I purposely spell muslim with a small 'm' and same with islam and islamic 'i' and many times 'c' for christian as I do not give any CAPS to the minors things in LIFE, Christ and if your gave your LIFE, then you are a Christ-ian... Sorry, it is just moto, making a statement...
  • Eaglescout doc moto 2012/02/28 14:43:00
    Eaglescout
    +1
    Thank you. To add, that video shows absolutely nothing. The atheist was actually the one who confronted the muslim.

I spell those with a lowercase letter as well. I also spell any other god besideds God with a lowercase "g." God is the only one that deserves recognition, and no, He is "not" the same "god" as allah. Allah is not peaceful or loving like God is. I do spell Christian with a captial "c," but we must be careful who we call "Christians." I grew up catholic, thinking "that was the only way to live." I loved my "religion." I did not love God. That's the problem with a lot of "religious" people, and why I don't say I'm "religious." I am married to Christ, and that is what makes a Christian.
  • Eaglescout FPSRules 2012/02/28 04:22:51
    Eaglescout
    +1
    By the way, it was a harassment case, not an assult case. There just wasn't enough evidence.
  • FPSRules Eaglescout 2012/03/19 00:53:39
    FPSRules
    So, even if the report that the atheist wasn't actually "choked" by the Muslim, what bearing, whatsoever does that have to do with the judge "lecturing" the plaintiff in the case? Muslims better get used to what every other religion puts up with in a free society......free expression and free speech.
    I heard the judge's own words, and his obligation is to administer American law, whatever the decision, and not be influenced by the Muslim man's religious sensitivities. Christian's - are routinely harrassed, and the constant butt of ridicule - but get no such allowances by society, courts or judges.
    You'll notice there were no Catholics acting out as a result of the atheist's "FREE SPEECH" activities as he ridiculed their Pope.
  • Eaglescout FPSRules 2012/03/24 01:32:09
    Eaglescout
    +1
    There's no such thing as free speech...we can't yell fire in a theatre or bomb on an airplane; we can't make terroristic threats, and according to Brandenburg V. Ohio and the racial and religions tolerance act "not to say or do anything that instigates violence."

Number 1-Because of this, the muslim man "could" have acted out...however, he did not-he just yelled at the atheist man.

Number 2-the was a case based off of harassment-not assault (the police officer charged him with that-not the judge)

Number 3-there was no evidence supporting the muslim man harassing the atheist.

If anything the atheist harassed the muslim man. He has even been kicked out of his atheists of Pennsylvania group because he was too provoking. If he wasn't provoking, then why would he randomly pull out his cell phone, and record himself screaming "I am the prophet mohammed rising from the grave" right in front of the muslim? He "wanted" to get a reaction out of the muslim man. The atheist used to be a Christian, but since he never took his son to the hospital, hoping that God would heal his son, his son became deaf. He has a vengeance towards any religion because of it.

and number 4-any good judge makes a lecture. The judge knows what the atheist is capable of, and knew that he was in the wrong for doi...

and number 4-any good judge makes a lecture. The judge knows what the atheist is capable of, and knew that he was in the wrong for doing this, and because of this lectured the man, trying to educate him. You really need to see "both" sides of the story before making accusations. That is something that the American media is horrible at. Negativity sells because Americans are selfish and don't care about anyone else. My dad was dead on when he said that.

And the reason Christians don't react is because in the Bible, we are told to turn the other cheek. You'll find a lot of us don't do that, and start burning korans or abortion clinics, but those are the "religious" Christians-not the ones who have a "relationship" with Jesus Christ. There's a HUGE difference. I'll save that for another story though.
  • FPSRules Eaglescout 2012/04/04 22:08:24
    FPSRules
    Of course we have Freedom of speech, but with responsibility. Your examples citing yelling."fire" etc., are a given.
    I'm sorry for my stubborness, but, as reported in the media and as the trial revealed, this judge crossed the line by interjecting his personal beliefs and empathizing with the defendant.
    If he in fact dismissed the case strictly on the law and merit, then so be it.
  • doc moto Eaglescout 2012/02/24 17:25:14 (edited)
    doc moto
    +1
    Now we know the rest of the story! Thank you for adding your portion of what you heard and your story from your state news!
  • Eaglescout doc moto 2012/02/24 17:53:49
    Eaglescout
    +2
    I know more than the state on this issue. The media hardly ever reports good. It's all bad things, or good things that they like to twist to make it sound negative...anything to get Americans to watch their stations.
  • doc moto Eaglescout 2012/02/24 18:26:37
    doc moto
    Ah, doom, gloom and despair sells and good news does not...The climax all the time hold folks attention so much they miss the details as this Tale is of woe! Shameful behavior and court cost and a task that seem to place our tax dollars after an investment of a portion of our society that demands the most time and money, less pot holds are repaired and more seat and chairs are worn out by people slip and sliding away! Can we sell Internet electronics on this>?
  • Rusty Bubbles 2012/02/23 10:45:26
    Rusty Bubbles
    +2
    The Koran.........the only thing missing are the crayons
  • doc moto Rusty B... 2012/02/23 10:53:35
    doc moto
    Easy now, we must remember not to do it too often and you have to watch out that you are not in a parade and are you needing all eight colors or will red and blue work? Thanks for posting ladies!
  • doc moto Rusty B... 2012/02/24 18:27:15
    doc moto
    +1
    Just do not allow the neighbors to see your coloring or that you burn=ed any pages!
  • goatman112003 2012/02/23 10:28:59
    goatman112003
    +3
    Its pure political correctness run amuck. Hell Clinton supported the notion that any slur against Muslims is a crime in the UN so what the hell do you expect. The first amendment has gotten partially washed down the tubes.
  • doc moto goatman... 2012/02/23 10:32:20
    doc moto
    +1
    Thank you for posting and your remark is spot on and well, we ran out of spot remover so you are here to say!
  • doc moto 2012/02/23 10:15:18
    doc moto
    +2

LISTEN to the president and then change your thinking; he says what it is and that is it, it appears and we must celebrate what he wants and we have to do as he says, because he said so and that settles that, eh? The man is muslim and islamic president... He is not Liberal, he is pass that! He is not a progressive, way out there, He is a muslim!!!
  • JoeBtfsplk doc moto 2012/02/23 10:31:42
    JoeBtfsplk
    +1
    very interesting
  • doc moto JoeBtfsplk 2012/02/23 10:33:39
    doc moto
    +1
    We need to dry you off; get you a a rain coat and something warm to drink! Rain boots too; socks even!
  • JoeBtfsplk doc moto 2012/02/23 10:36:22
    JoeBtfsplk
    google JB - I like what he is supposedly capable of

I wish I had his talents! I would hang around the Whitehouse.
  • doc moto JoeBtfsplk 2012/02/23 10:54:33
    doc moto
    JB as in Justin Bartha, an American actor
    Joey Belladonna, the lead singer of heavy metal band Anthrax
    Justin Bieber, a Canadian singer and actor
    Jack Black, an American comedian, actor, and musician
    James Bond, a fictional character in the film series James Bond 007
    Jeremy Borash, an American professional wrestling personality
    Jonas Brothers, an American band consisting of Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Kevin Jonas
    John Bush, the lead singer of heavy metal band Armored Saint
    JB, a South Korean singer
  • JoeBtfsplk doc moto 2012/02/23 10:59:21
  • Eaglescout doc moto 2012/02/24 17:09:50
    Eaglescout
    As I recall, not as many muslims came to this event as they were hoping.

2014/11/26 23:14:56