Muslim store owners on AMERICAN SOIL refuse American soldier service. "We don't serve your kind." Is it un-American?

Marie/M2M2K™-#1ConservativeGuru 2012/06/09 10:19:51
THERE IS AN UPDATE LOCATED BELOW THE VIDEO!

Well, so much for the nonsense about Muslims being such kind, tolerant people. What these haters are too d@mn ignorant to see is that they probably would not even have that store in America if it weren't for American soldiers.

NOTE: YES THE GUY IN THE VIDEO USES THE TERM RAGHEADS. IF IT OFFENDS YOU, CRY ME A RIVER AND GET OVER YOURSELF!

UPDATE:

Resolution reached!

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/Protesters-re...

• Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/06/09 12:21:51
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +28
    God forbid if these were white store owners and they refused to serve some Raghead, black, hispanic etc. PC crap seems to say it's OK discriminate and hate Whites and America's military. Maybe we need to send these ragheads to meet allah.

• Kookieless The Sexy Nihilis... 2012/11/22 04:08:11
  • rk 2012/09/13 03:22:38
    rk
    +1
    The soldier should sue
  • dominic garcia 2012/08/09 15:05:15
    dominic garcia
    +1
    Absolutely!!!!!! It is very unAmerican, those Muslims should be thrown out of our country! Soldiers are the reason for their freedoms. Those muslims are jerks! I say leave them alone, God's revenge is greater!
  • Doc. J 2012/08/05 06:47:48
    Doc. J
    +1
    There's that whole freedom of expression thing again.
    If it's the right of Chick-Fil-A,
    Then these muslims have the same right.

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
  • MorbidC... Doc. J 2012/09/12 22:05:24
    MorbidCynic
    +1
    Chick-Fil-A isn't denying service to good people.
  • Doc. J MorbidC... 2012/09/12 22:20:24
    Doc. J
    +1
    True, but that does not matter.
    It's still their right, and even if they refuse to serve ME, I will still defend that right.
    Then go spend my money elsewhere.

Them denying me service, because of what I do for a living, is petty and wrong.
    Thinking that they have some obligation to serve me, is just as wrong. They don't owe me a thing, and I owe them nothing except to defend their right.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/08/05 04:20:33
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    Where is the outrage? What if the tables were turned. If a blind eye is turned then can all vets that own businesses deny service/business with Muslims?
    Now that is discrimination and against the law! But the leftist won't say anything about that just about a CEO that has the right to express an opinion but makes sure not to allow any discimination in his stores!
  • JeanLouiseCollins 2012/08/05 03:33:17
    JeanLouiseCollins
    We sought freedom and equality for all our countrymen in this country..How dare someone try to set us back.
    Is it worth demonstrating about right now.Yes if it keeps happening.
  • gocar 2012/08/05 02:45:51
    gocar
    +1
    ALSO NOT TRUE. These kind of stories are only hate and meant to stir up trouble.
  • Manwé gocar 2012/08/05 06:33:54
  • Vision of Verve 2012/08/05 01:20:16
  • TuringsChild 2012/08/05 00:18:56
    TuringsChild
    "Misunderstanding"? Funny how nobody wants to say what was misunderstood. Considering that the Muslims there realized they were going to lose business for their bigotry, of COURSE they're 'sorry'. And of course the Lamestream Media has to keep up the pretense that Islam is a 'religion of peace' and tolerance. We're just being LIED TO AGAIN. Big surprise.
  • caius madison 2012/08/05 00:17:44
    caius madison
    Fortunately, it isn't legal in any of our states to refuse service to a soldier without a disturbance being mad or a law being broken by said soldier. Call the cops, and sue them. That is the American way.
  • realityjunkie 2012/08/05 00:12:21
    realityjunkie
    Number one there is no evidence of this happening. It is probably just a hoax. Number two, why would a service station who regularly serves service members never have had another incident like this? Number three, maybe he misunderstood. Could he have been getting beer and not had his ID? Could he have been asking for a brand of sorts that they don't serve? Number four, all businesses have the right to refuse service.
  • caius m... reality... 2012/08/05 00:20:43
    caius madison
    +1
    Only with due reason are they allowed to refuse service, not just because. Agreed this incident seems hoaxy.
  • princess 2012/06/25 00:09:01
    princess
    Not only would I NEVER EVER step foot on their premises, I'd make sure everyone I knew was aware of their despicable act. There would NEVER EVER be a so-called "apology" that would be good enough!!! These low-life rag-heads shouldn't be here in the first place.
  • jeane 2012/06/14 02:29:46
    jeane
    +2
    Time for these people to go back where they came from.
  • Deb 2012/06/13 14:31:06
    Deb
    +1
    Of course it's Un-American, That Muslim probably isn't an American Citizen, he is here on a Visa...but I bet quite a bit of of the funding came from US Banks. He is making his living off of American Citizens. I would boycott, I would ask everyone in that area to boycott, and let him go bankrupt!! Makes my blood boil!! WHY doesn't he just pack his bags and return to the Country he came from, where he would NOT have the rights or the privledge to even own a Store!! grrrrrrrrrr! honor respect american military graphics
  • john olson 2012/06/13 06:22:13
    john olson
    +2
    I think it should be illegal for a Muslim to own anything is the USA particularly a store. They should open their camel lots in their own 15th century countries.
  • studiobrat PWCM AFCL 2012/06/13 05:42:19 (edited)
    studiobrat  PWCM AFCL
    +3
    Those Arabs probably got a loan from a US bank or the government to open their American business only to flaunt their Muslim hatred and refuse an American soldier service! Run 'em out of town! I say NO MORE financial or legal assistance of any kind to foreigners who want to open up an American business! It seems as if it is so much easier for foreign-born business owners to open a buisness in the U.S. than it is for American-born cittizens. Mom & Pop businesses have all but disappeared in favor of these foreign-owned businesses! Stop the madness and take back American small businesses and put them in the hands of honest, decent and hard-working true Americans who deserve them! American small businesses American small businesses
  • Tom 2012/06/13 04:00:31
    Tom
    +1
    Send Their Rag Headed, Sand Monkey asses Back Where They Came From
  • retiredingeorgia 2012/06/12 04:13:53 (edited)
    retiredingeorgia
    +3
    They can take their so called apology and shove it. I sincerely doubt that I will ever enter another store owned by these so called people again.

God bless our Military
  • Mark Twain 2012/06/11 20:19:34
    Mark Twain
    +1
    However its their constitutional right but I think the fanitics of his moslem cult should be told he is selling nude pictures of Mohammed and he is pro Israelie.
  • Adam 2012/06/11 16:23:19
    Adam
    +2
    Boycott time.
  • Michaelene 2012/06/11 15:20:36
    Michaelene
    +3
    Insult a Veteran and you insult everyone who he has dedicated himself to protect.
    Let's put this POS out of business.
  • Phil 2012/06/11 12:28:15
    Phil
    +1
    I'm sick of the Muzzies being here and I'm sick of so called American's that support them.
  • rknothead 2012/06/11 11:20:36
    rknothead
    +1
    Don't let their so called apology fool you....they think they know that Americans will forgive and forget, while they practice their intolerance of Infidels and their practice to eliminate or overrun any and all non-believers of Allah and the muslim religion. Keep the boycott up and just stop buying from these people.
  • rightside 2012/06/11 00:55:08
    rightside
    +3
    Gotta go with D rat hunter. What would the muslims do if we refused them service?
    Everyone should boycott their store and march outside to let folks know what they have done. Just run them out of business.
  • CHUCK 2012/06/11 00:52:36
    CHUCK
    +4
    TO REFUSE ANY AMERICAN IS UN AMERICAN..

MARINES, MARINES
  • JonDeniro 2012/06/10 20:31:27
    JonDeniro
    +1
    While many folks find it offensive, people have the right to refuse service to whoever they wish, with the exception of the "protected groups" such as racial minorities.

It is easy to yammer about "rights" when you support a cause or position. The true measure of a man's convictions is not when he supports the rights of people he approves of, but rather when he defends the rights of those he does not approve of.
  • rknothead JonDeniro 2012/06/11 11:02:25
    rknothead
    +1
    I hope racial minority status is never given to Muslims in the USA. It is not a race...it's a religion, and I don't like it. But they can have it, just without any special privileges.
  • JonDeniro rknothead 2012/06/13 17:25:29
    JonDeniro
    Personally, I am entirely opposed to special protections for anybody, especially based upon race.
  • Michaelene JonDeniro 2012/06/11 15:16:58
    Michaelene
    Veterans are a protected group.
  • JonDeniro Michaelene 2012/06/13 17:26:21
    JonDeniro
    +1
    I do not believe you are correct, but perhaps you know something I don't. Can you explain, please?
  • Michaelene JonDeniro 2012/06/14 01:10:12
    Michaelene
    Sure, their protected status ensure they can not be targeted for discrimination and harrassment.
    Here is one of the laws protecting them and I'm sure you can research others.
    Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 - VEVRAA - 38 US Code Chapter 42 §4211-4215
  • JonDeniro Michaelene 2012/06/14 16:40:06
    JonDeniro
    +1
    That isn't a law "protecting them" as such. It is designed to force only government contractors to give them preferential treatment.
  • Michaelene JonDeniro 2012/06/14 17:25:57
    Michaelene
    +1
    I know, it was what I could find quickly to start your own research regarding veterans "protection status".
    That law set precedent for EOE employment, fair housing laws and health care other veteran issues.
  • Defend ... JonDeniro 2012/09/12 23:00:04
    Defend Western Civlization
    why do you liberals hate America/Israel and Western Civilization?
  • JonDeniro Defend ... 2012/09/15 15:34:00
    JonDeniro
    Why do you dimwits incorrectly assume that anyone who disagrees with your childish opinions is a liberal? I do not hate America...I am honoring my solemn oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, and to bear true allegiance to the same. Try it some time...put the constitution above your selfish motives. Try being a true American.

As for Israel, I neither hate, nor care for it. Israel can exist or not, it is of no interest to me. I do however object to money being stolen from American citizens to be given to Israel.

2014/10/31 07:11:31