Muslim store owners on AMERICAN SOIL refuse American soldier service. "We don't serve your kind." Is it un-American?

Marie/M2M2K™-#1ConservativeGuru 2012/06/09 10:19:51
THERE IS AN UPDATE LOCATED BELOW THE VIDEO!

Well, so much for the nonsense about Muslims being such kind, tolerant people. What these haters are too d@mn ignorant to see is that they probably would not even have that store in America if it weren't for American soldiers.

NOTE: YES THE GUY IN THE VIDEO USES THE TERM RAGHEADS. IF IT OFFENDS YOU, CRY ME A RIVER AND GET OVER YOURSELF!

UPDATE:

Resolution reached!

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/Protesters-re...

• Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/06/09 12:21:51
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +28
    God forbid if these were white store owners and they refused to serve some Raghead, black, hispanic etc. PC crap seems to say it's OK discriminate and hate Whites and America's military. Maybe we need to send these ragheads to meet allah.

• Defend ... JonDeniro 2012/09/15 16:46:14
    Defend Western Civlization
    you are not the American
    Americans money is doing a better service being loaned to Israel then being given to planned genocide/concentration camps
  • JonDeniro Defend ... 2012/10/02 16:51:52
    JonDeniro
    Either you have a poor command of the English language, or you are only capable of disjointed thinking.

Either way, our money is given (not "loaned") to Israel...a clear violation of the wishes of the Founders.

As for being an American, I note with both amusement and distaste that the flag behind you in your photo is that of a foreign nation. I have served in the U.S. military on three occasions...what have you done for the U.S.A.?
  • Defend ... JonDeniro 2012/10/03 00:54:26 (edited)
    Defend Western Civlization
    i do not believe you have served in the military
    Allen West has served in the miltiary and know more about the Nazi Muslim terrorist then you do DEMOCRAT LEADER
    Americans and Israel Defeat Obamas muslim Terrorist Allies
  • JonDeniro Defend ... 2012/10/03 14:46:09
    JonDeniro
    You really should get someone to assist you with your writing - much of it is gibberish.

I don't care what you believe, however if you are willing to put your bank account where your mouth is, I would enjoy liberating some money from you in a friendly wager...let's say $10,000 that I can prove to a Judge or Magistrate's complete satisfaction that I served in the U.S. military on three separate occasions.

So, are you in...or are you all mouth?
  • Defend ... JonDeniro 2012/10/04 01:59:10 (edited)
    Defend Western Civlization
    Your backing the enemies of America/Israel and Western Civilization lead me to believe you never served in the military
    what will you do with 10,000 dollars if your under Sharia Law?
  • JonDeniro Defend ... 2012/10/04 15:05:41
    JonDeniro
    As I expected...all mouth and no integrity. If you truly believed your own B.S. you would accept my offer.

I do not back the enemies of the U.S., nor of Israel for that matter. I have, and will continue to defend the U.S.A. from all enemies, foreign and domestic...to the final full measure of devotion, should the need arise.

As for Israel, they can exist or cease to exist, it is of no concern to me. That is a matter for Israelis to be concerned about, not Americans.
  • Defend ... JonDeniro 2012/10/05 00:52:56
    Defend Western Civlization
    you can bow to Muslim terrorist all you want Americans will not bow to a bunch if CHILD RAPIST muslim terrorist
  • Barones... JonDeniro 2013/06/26 04:12:24
    Baroness Fredericks
    +1
    Islam, being not only a belief, but a self governing theocracy is "not actually allowed to be in America, for it is a foreign government of sorts that seeks to dominate by infiltration! The Constitution forbids any such political body within this Nation! For they are stealthily infiltrating in the now, as we speak, in all areas, especially within our Federal Government and throughout our entire school system, to then overtake us by sheer numbers and by votes. Also by violent force when the time is right for them. We are being taken for fools! At every turn. They control our corrupt politicians and the Media. Note how much Muslim news you see daily, on all channels. I have studied many religions, for more than 46 years now, and Islam is a very interesting topic, indeed, due to how it was created, by whom, and when it was made up and finally scribed. About 60+ years "after" Mohammed's demise! When only "memory" or "hearsay" of what he had said was then put to paper, using strict interpretation which was "made up" by the Sheikh in charge of it's rendering. He made certain that anyone not submitting to "his" words would be swiftly killed, not actually Mohammed's words, (as there was never anything written down directly from Mohammed's time on earth). Mostly all were illiterate bac...
    Islam, being not only a belief, but a self governing theocracy is "not actually allowed to be in America, for it is a foreign government of sorts that seeks to dominate by infiltration! The Constitution forbids any such political body within this Nation! For they are stealthily infiltrating in the now, as we speak, in all areas, especially within our Federal Government and throughout our entire school system, to then overtake us by sheer numbers and by votes. Also by violent force when the time is right for them. We are being taken for fools! At every turn. They control our corrupt politicians and the Media. Note how much Muslim news you see daily, on all channels. I have studied many religions, for more than 46 years now, and Islam is a very interesting topic, indeed, due to how it was created, by whom, and when it was made up and finally scribed. About 60+ years "after" Mohammed's demise! When only "memory" or "hearsay" of what he had said was then put to paper, using strict interpretation which was "made up" by the Sheikh in charge of it's rendering. He made certain that anyone not submitting to "his" words would be swiftly killed, not actually Mohammed's words, (as there was never anything written down directly from Mohammed's time on earth). Mostly all were illiterate back then and the only way that Mohammed's teachings were learned, or taught, was by only word of mouth, or story telling, around campfires. Women were thereafter treated as slaves, as they still are today, by Muslims since it's creation. In truth, many years after Mohammed's death, a certain Sheikh, who was quite jealous of the Bible and the Torah, thought that this epileptic, pedophile, cave dwelling hermit's visions should be scribed in the most elegant calligraphy possible, so as to try to surpass how other religious books were written, and that all people should be taught to read it. They named it the impressively fancy scribed book, the Koran-(Qur'an), which only means; (recite continually). One has to wonder if this was merely the whim of a Sheikh trying to trump all holy books by making the Koran resemble them, and then telling all the illiterate people, to put fear into them and to create mystery and wonder, that No person "made up" the Quran. That the Quran came down to Muhammad, peace be upon him, from Almighty God (Allah) by way of the angel Gabriel (Jibril in Arabic). They believed it, because they were so isolated, very ignorant, and most superstitious! Plus the book was so eloquently scribed and presented. Something they never saw or heard of before. Then adding to it the violent submission that they dared not refuse. This is why, and how, so many Nations in the world have already succumbed to Islam. They make an offer people can't refuse, lest they learn who they are up against and fight them off. Jefferson preached about this foe and that's also why we have Tripoli mentioned in our olde, brave Marine hymn. http://www.bing.com/videos/se...
  • Barones... Barones... 2013/06/26 04:21:28
    Baroness Fredericks
    +1
    ....also: Hate Crime Laws were not actually created for bullies in the school yard and even to help minorities all that much. They were created and even made stronger, by the late Ted Kennedy especially, before his demise, of course, to protect and aid Islam, first seeking asylum by gaining bleeding heart sympathy, then commencing changing the laws of that land to "their" way of thinking. It's one of the first things they do when they slither stealthily into a host nation. For they know that when you find out who they really are, that you won't like them! You will want them out! Just like your ancestors had to do, but this time it's in America! Our Constitution does NOT allow a foreign government, be it a political or theocratic government, of "any kind" to set up shop within to overtake!!! Remember this and pass it on!
  • JonDeniro Barones... 2013/06/29 20:00:09
    JonDeniro
    Far too much rambling for me to bother with...can you make one salient point?
  • Marie/M... JonDeniro 2012/06/16 20:24:48
  • JonDeniro Marie/M... 2012/06/19 17:47:16
    JonDeniro
    You are entirely wrong.

1 - My first paragraph was a statement of fact, not opinion. Whether or not you like that FACT has no bearing...so grow up and deal with reality.

2 - My second paragraph was a reiteration of the opinions of men far wiser than either you or I...the Founders among them. Learn a little bit of American history sometime. You may find it interesting, and it will help you to appear more intelligent than you currently do.
  • Chris- ... JonDeniro 2012/08/05 00:06:09
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +1
    Well said. How strongly we support the 1st Amendment is tested by the speech we find most offensive.
  • JonDeniro Chris- ... 2012/08/05 14:42:49
    JonDeniro
    +1
    Exactly right.
  • cm 2012/06/10 16:32:41
    cm
    +4
    the question is "is it un-America" not if it is legal or illegal. As for legality I'm not sure but I'm am sure it's un-American that's why I refuse to EVER capitalize the word muslim.
  • D Hanes 2012/06/10 16:08:03
    D Hanes
    +3
    Definetly unAmerican.. but then these fools with stores are not real Americans. Why don't they just stay in their own countries.. we do not need them here spreading their hate and filth. I would say boycott the store, march in front of it... force them out.!!
  • Kozmo 2012/06/10 15:43:16
    Kozmo
    +3
    In this case, it's hypocritical. Grounds for deportation. There's bad apples in every basket.

Also, you should have just put a warning about the video having offensive language rather than uttering the slur yourself. Not Cricket.
  • urbusted 2012/06/10 15:03:34
    urbusted
    +3
    thats um american and just plain ignorant. they are on american soil.
  • tywon.smith 2012/06/10 15:02:25
    tywon.smith
    +3
    But what do you expect from Non-Americans?!?
  • ģhøṡτ øώl 2012/06/10 13:24:39
    ģhøṡτ øώl
    +1
    Sheesh. Some people might say that THE RIGHT to refuse service is totally American. Idk. Just peeking at the angles.
  • Annette 2012/06/10 11:04:12
    Annette
    +8
    These same soldiers fought so that the ignorant Muslims refusing service would have the right to live in this country! Frankly, they can all be sent back to the 3rd world cesspool they came from. If they want to live here, they become American or get the freak out of my country!
  • bill 2012/06/10 09:53:01
    bill
    +5
    Muslims are Obama's chosen people they can do whatever they want!
  • Thor American EXPAT n New G... 2012/06/10 08:22:53 (edited)
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +4
    LYNCH The BASTARDS
    (of course I'm speaking symbolically) I'd never advocate violece on an TRAITOROUS BUNCH of A$$-Holes Bastard Ragheaded 'F'-tards
  • Bureauc 0Blunder 2012/06/10 06:50:53
    Bureauc 0Blunder
    +9
    I'm glad to see the Folks pushing back. Personally I an fed up with the PC in this Country. It's getting people killed...... Fort Hood.
    Thank God for our Veterans.

In reference to the Resolution Reached.............. The ''I no speak the english so good'' excuse sounds a bit lame to me.
  • Marie/M... Bureauc... 2012/06/16 20:27:04
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/06/10 04:40:42
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +6
    Picket this store until they go out of business. Too funny! That is if it doesn't get torched first.
  • ed.hawthorne.18 2012/06/10 03:47:08
    ed.hawthorne.18
    +4
    you can tell this damn dirty raghead if he doesn't like the safety here to take his nasty ass back to were ever his camel jockey ass came from. I expect it's fixing to get real hot in Bogalosa. Lot of American soldiers droping by for gas.
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/06/10 03:34:41
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +5
    I wouldn't shop there. Put them out of business. If they have any policy stated who they would serve or not serve it might be different, but just not serving the military is wrong.
    I'm sure the idiots will show to counter protest and make a**es of themselves. If they refused to blacks or homosexuals the media would be all over it.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/06/10 02:43:16
    TruBluTopaz
    +2
    I hate to rile up folks, but business owners can refuse service to anyone. That being said, I don't think people in the area will want to patronize a place that has this attitude.
  • Thor Am... TruBluT... 2012/06/10 08:19:51
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +2
    Actually NO THEY Cant Under the commerce clause. They have to serve them or shut their doors. It called a public accomadation.
  • TruBluT... Thor Am... 2012/06/10 14:54:37 (edited)
    TruBluTopaz
    +4
    I decided to research this a little. It seems in California, anyway, the Muslim store own could be cited on charges. I'm just not sure if being a uniformed member of the military falls under these guidelines. I personally think all service members should be honored as they put their lives on the line in our defense. From California State Civil Code
    "Civil Code section 51.5 prohibits business establishments from discriminating against, boycotting, blacklisting, or refusing to buy from, sell to, contract with, or trade with a person because of the actual or perceived race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability of that person; the person's partners, members, stockholders, directors, officers, managers, superintendents, agents, employees, business associates, suppliers, or customers; or because of that person's association with a person who has or is perceived to have any of these characteristics. A person, as defined in this section, is a person, firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, corporation, limited liability company, or company"
    Of course it's interesting how this didn't apply back to businesses whose owners donating to the DOMA in Cali and as a result were financially damaged due to boycotts for expressing their opinions.
  • Adam Thor Am... 2012/06/11 16:26:49
    Adam
    No one has a right to say that anyone has to serve another. If someone has an ethical dilemma with serving someone it is their religious right to refuse service. On the other hand the public can boycott them for doing so.
  • Thor Am... Adam 2012/06/11 22:48:16
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    Are you aware that a federal judge has ruled otherwise. Sighting the comerce clause.
    In the case of a photography buisness is in fact required to do a photo shoot for homosexuals. Even though it runs contrary to their religious beliefs. The couple sued the photogrpher and won the case.
  • Adam Thor Am... 2012/06/15 01:44:18
    Adam
    The commerce clause is vague, the free exercise of religion is specific. Federal judges are human and have their own agendas.
  • Thor Am... Adam 2012/06/11 22:57:43
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/re...

Check it out it was posted on SH on 15 june
  • Adam Thor Am... 2012/06/15 01:45:27
    Adam
    I'm well aware of that case, and that judge is wrong.
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/06/10 02:29:28
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +5
    Not to mention a direct violation of the Soldier's Civil Rights.
  • Gooky 2012/06/10 02:21:11
  • Mikki_14 2012/06/10 02:08:20
    Mikki_14
    +4
    20 votes for No??? BS! The only reason that idiot has a store/gas station is because this soldier fought for this country to be free. I hope he is put out of business & moves back to wherever he came from!
  • JesusIsMyGod 2012/06/10 01:32:51
    JesusIsMyGod
    +6
    Hell yes, it is unamerican!

2014/04/18 10:41:12