Muslim Brotherhood Starts Crucifixions: Is Arab Spring Good?

Fef 2012/08/19 08:04:28
President Obama gave his first international speech in Cairo, Egypt in June 2009. Obama called the speech "A New Beginning" in which he called for change throughout the Arab and Muslim world. Also in June of 2009, President Obama ignored the Iranian peoples' cries for help when Iranian Islamists held fraudulent elections. Obama did nothing as the Iranian police murdered innocent people in the streets. Soon thereafter, Obama helped oust the Western ally in Egypt, Hosni Mubarak.

Obama heralded the Arab Spring as a positive force for change in the Middle East. Radicals Islamists have taken over Egypt. They have increased violence toward Israel and Christian Copts in Egypt.

Do you consider the Arab Spring a positive force for change?
WND.COM reports:The Arab Spring takeover of Egypt by the Muslim Brotherhood has run amok, with reports from several different media agencies that the radical Muslims have begun crucifying opponents of newly installed President Mohammed Morsi.

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/arab-spring-run-amok-br...

• Steve King 2012/08/19 11:49:13
    Bad
    Steve King
    +5
    The califate is in full swing. They will all turn their sites on Israel simultaneously and Obama will do nothing about it. We have know for a while that Iraq has been helping Iran thart international sanctions and that Egypt has been treating Christians like dog crap, even under Mubarak.

This proves a number of truths:
    - the enemy of my enemy isn't my friend
    -sanctions don't work (if they did Cuba would have changed years ago)
    - radical Islam is a threat to anyone and everyone who isn't a radical Islamist....and even that isn't a sure thing

• Oaces_b... Bob DiN 2012/08/19 21:05:33
  • Bob DiN Oaces_b... 2012/08/19 21:36:50
    Bob DiN
    Agreed!
  • JMCC 2012/08/19 09:46:15
    Good
    JMCC
    I was looking for the "other" button.

Mob mentality nearly always takes over following revolution as the people vent their frustration on their perceived "oppressors" - irrespective as to whether true or not.

Perhaps the worst instance and the best document case is the "Terror" - a period following the French Revolution where so many were being executed they adopted the guillotine to speed up the executions.
  • Charles Braley 2012/08/19 09:39:13
    Good
    Charles Braley
    +1
    Oh SHOOT!!!!!!! got a lil quick on the draw! Meant to say "NO".
    And the way Arab Spring is going ...... they'll make OWS look like a '60's love-in! ;)
  • Mike56 2012/08/19 08:56:44
    Bad
    Mike56
    +5
    How can it be not bad if Obama supported it? I am still waiting for at least something in his "stewardship" he could be deservedly praised for.
  • Bilingu... Mike56 2012/08/19 09:54:33 (edited)
    Bilingual required sucks
    blah blah blah, Use any opportunity regardless of how far removed to hate on Obama.
    Stupid Romney lover.

You titled the picture taken with you and Romney "Mitt and Me". How romantic and abysmally pathetic at the same time.

You seem to think you're so relevant in that picture. I have news for you. NEITHER of you are relevant. He is a scumbag, and you're just a cheerleader for a scumbag.
  • Yankee ... Bilingu... 2012/08/19 15:12:42
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    Well coming from a liberal obama supporter shooting your mouth off is not only expected but amounts to nothing
  • Mike56 Bilingu... 2012/09/23 03:22:42
    Mike56
    "Smart" Obama supporter - ha-ha-ha.
    You must be nothing if you are in the Proverbial Nothing's camp.
    I do not hate Obama - I just disreapect him and all other parasites.

BTW, do you realize that your megalomaniac coward would never allow anybody next to him posing for a photo?
  • Bilingu... Mike56 2012/09/23 12:26:27 (edited)
    Bilingual required sucks
    Really?

man picks up Obama

Only short pathetic BALD weasel-like men like you vote for Romney. Real men such as this pizza shop owner vote for Obama. And imagine Obama is cool enough to let the guy lift him 2 ft off the ground.
  • Mike56 Bilingu... 2012/09/23 12:52:43
    Mike56
    ha-ha-ha, the guy definitely received clearance - they probably spent months on that in order to fit the Coward-in-Chief's demands (if that is the real 0 on the pic). I remember that even as an underdog contender for the Demn nomination back in 2007, Mr. Zero was not approachable even to the servile pro-leftist “journalists”.
    On the contrary, as you can see from my avatar, Romney is a different story. BTW, his Secret Service guards pushed my cell phone button in order to make the picture.
  • Bilingu... Mike56 2012/09/23 13:46:25 (edited)
  • Mike56 Bilingu... 2012/09/23 16:18:48 (edited)
    Mike56
    Unlike you, leftie, I never kiss either rings or asses. Unlike you, I call the Nothing for what he is and never worship any earth creature. Sure your coward allowed her to approach after she was cleared, even though the thehollywoodgossip.com presented her.
    And “I have my picture” is of the lowest possible priority for me, which you, a leftie (aka fake values proponent) probably cannot understand why.
  • Bilingu... Mike56 2012/09/23 17:02:25 (edited)
    Bilingual required sucks
    Yeah that's why you're posting it everywhere you possibly can, as if you were his shoe shine boy. Maybe you are his shoe shine boy.
    There you go again with your stupid "allowed her to approach after she was cleared" You are such a stupid pimple of a man it is ridiculous.
    Mitt will be losing, so why am I bothering to talk to you?
  • Mike56 Bilingu... 2012/09/23 19:24:02
    Mike56
    you, a dysfunctional Obama's servile insect, probably believe that your opponents also live in the slavery reality as you do. FYI, this pic is almost 5 years old and I've been overseas for more than a year. Well, I'm going to make a trip around Nov. 2 simply in order to vote your ignorant and arrogant monster out.
  • Bilingu... Mike56 2012/09/23 20:29:21
    Bilingual required sucks
    He will still be losing....why don't you do something usefull with that time, and get a hair transplant, you bald freak!
  • Mike56 Bilingu... 2012/09/23 20:55:16
    Mike56
    you can dream about any kind of destruction your Nothing intended - but we both know that not enough people are as zombified as you are.. So, we will see the results in Nov, hairy socialist mosquito.
  • Ron in ... Mike56 2012/08/19 13:35:43
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    I will be waiting for the rest of my life to see that and the odds are not good.
  • NoBama Man 2012/08/19 08:39:53
    Bad
    NoBama Man
    +4

These last 3 and half years have been horrible for the entire region...unless you are religious fanatic bent on totalitarian control...there was another period in history about 70 years ago...and the map of the world was changing....

Today we can see that same map of the world...its just on the other side of the Mediterranean Sea...

Does anybody still believe after looking at this map, that these 'uprisings' are random,
    That ALL these people,

From 14 different countries, 'coincidently' decided at the same time, that NOW is the time 'rise up' for 'democracy'..
    .
    All within a few months of each other ?

There is more here than meets the eye...

This is the same tactic used 70 years ago,

It is where and when 'progressivism', 'social justice', and
    'national socialism', was born...

Only now they have changed the words to protect the guilty...
    as they use the perverted terms 'social justice' and 'democracy' as propaganda tools to achieve their totalitarian ends.

I'll ask you...you've heard the cries for 'democracy' from these 'uprisings',

Of the 14 countries on that map,
    With their 'new' governments...

How many have resulted in democracy ???
    arab spring

wwII

wwIII

That ALL these people,

.
    All within a few months of each other ?

'national socialism', was born...

Of the 14 countries on that map,
    With their 'new' governments...

How many have resulted in democracy ???
  • Ron in ... NoBama Man 2012/08/19 13:43:09
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    How many people know that Iran and Aryan mean the same thing.
  • NoBama Man Ron in ... 2012/08/19 19:38:16
    NoBama Man
    Only people who have sought real history know that Iran and Hitler were allies.
  • cddjmikey 2012/08/19 08:39:47
    Bad
    cddjmikey
    +5
    All part of Obama's plan to start unrest in as many placed as possible ! He REALLY wants it here in the states so he can cancel the elections and institute Marshal Law !!
  • mrdog 2012/08/19 08:09:06
    Bad
    mrdog
    +3
    O is very naive....or plans to have unrest in the middle east....which one I am not sure.

bark

2014/07/31 17:46:26