Murder rate in puerto rico now over 800 so far this year.
- 2009/11/22 21:54:06
- Read all 18 opinions
The murder rate in Puerto Rico has surpassed 800 & the year is not even over. It could reach 1,000 by year's end. Many murders are drug related & go unsolved. Is PRr out of control? Do you live in San Juan? What's your view?
- Should USA taxpayer's fund UN sponsored forced abortions oversea?
- Protesters disrupt G20 summit. Your thoughts.
- 'Easy Rider' actor Dennis Hopper dies. What was your favorite Hopper movie or scr...
- should politics be used to rewrite student history textbooks?
- USA ranked #1...world's worst beers.
- View more slideshows »
Government shutdown or not, there's a new $100 bill in town -- and apparently, people love it!
If Congress doesn't agree on how the U.S. will pay its bills by October 1st, the federal government will shut down. But how concerned is the average American? Not very.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.