MSNBC Blames America's Hate For Muslims As The Cause For The Islamic Uprising In The Middle East.

zbacku 2012/09/16 20:54:58
Care To Comment?
What Do You Think?
I Guess The Fact That The Muslim Religion Tells Them To Kill Us Has No Meaning.
I Guess The Fact That They Fly Planes Into Our Tall Buildings, Strap Bombs To Their 'Junk' And Children To Kill The Infidel Means Nothing.
MSNBC:  Full Of Morons.
It's Bush's Fault.
All Of The Above.

MSNBC analyst: America’s hate for muslims responsible for crisis

And the hits just keep on coming with MSNBC’s analysts. They just seem to have a knack for finding the most out-of-touch people to represent their network, and boy have they found a winner. Apparently Georgetown University Professor Michael Eric Dyson believes that Americans are ‘horrible’ for ‘fomenting’ hate against the worldwide Muslim community.

There’s nothing like hearing from an MSNBC analyst who says that the deaths of Americans abroad are your fault for supposedly ‘hating’ Muslims. The Blaze has the story:

We’ve quietly fueled and fomented the kind of unnecessary hostility towards Muslims,” he said, adding “We ought to take a mirror and look at ourselves.”

“Here you see the fomenting of national, or international outrage and global response because of the demonization of a predictable minority,” Dyson added, referring to an anti-Muslim YouTube clip being blamed for the riots across the globe. “It’s the targeting of Muslim brothers and sisters is exacerbating tensions we have at home here. It’s not as if, oh in America we’ve resolved this.”

To this, I have two questions:

About whom is this man referring? Last I checked, America still preserves the 1st Amendment,protecting even the government from barring the Muslim community from worship. Islam is not the problem, as there are billions of good Muslims around the world, who only wish for peace …those who support violence, jihad, and Sharia-law are the problem. If you want a hate-filled system of government, Sharia-law is your prime candidate.

(Hmmm… perhaps it’s just middle-class, conservative Christians and Mormons that are the only ones capable of hate.)

Second, how can MSNBC continue to find sponsors, when their own people continue to demonize the American people, saying that they foment hate against the Muslim community, and that their audience is responsible for the current bloody crisis?

Don’t they wonder why they are having trouble paying the bills?

Read More: http://www.ijreview.com/2012/09/16178-msnbc-analys...

• ProudProgressive 2012/09/22 17:19:36
    Care To Comment?
    ProudProgressive
    He's got it right. With the constant barrage of "all Muslims are terrorists" sentiment coming from the Right Wing, it's not at all surprising that some in the extremist Muslim community might believe that they are expressing the sentiment of the American people and the American government, when in reality they are as condemned here as they are in Libya. When Peter King holds Congressional hearings daring the American Muslim community to prove that they aren't all terrorists, when the Teabaggers riot to prevent the construction of an interfaith culutural center that's almost as close to ground zero as the local strip club, when the Oklahoma legislature passes unconstitutional laws based on the phony "threat of a Sharia law takeover" to demonize the Muslim community, when Mosques are burned to the ground, how can the extremists who actually do want to do us harm not use them as justification for their acts of terror? One person screaming and raving drowns out a hundred quiet voices of sanity.
  • KarenInKenoshaWisconsin 2012/09/22 17:04:14 (edited)
    Care To Comment?
    KarenInKenoshaWisconsin
    Criticism of religion is not a declaration of war. Criticism of religion never justifies arson, death threats, or murderous rage.

That any major media pushes the idea that it is and it does shows us that their funding is bound to those invested in this kind of thinking. Because they don't want us to question their part of the culture (religious) war in the U.S., much of which is satellite to the following conservative culture war crap (false dilemma, which is a logic error you can look up):

America as a Christian Nation vs. Islam (not militant radical Muslim terrorists, specifically, but all of Islam)

The IJ Review is also a right wing publication. It is. They're the pot calling the kettle black because if you look at the body of their writing, they feed many of the same culture war monsters or unwritten premises.
  • Red 2012/09/17 05:53:46
  • zbacku Red 2012/09/17 20:20:04
  • Red zbacku 2012/09/17 21:37:24
    MSNBC: Full Of Morons.
    +1
    These people are just plain sick and anti-American
  • Okie Lady 2012/09/17 02:26:46
    I Guess The Fact That They Fly Planes Into Our Tall Buildings, Strap Bombs To...
    Okie Lady
    +2
    I never gave Muslims much thought until they started trying to kill us all and did kill a lot of us! I didn't care what they did to each other and that they'll burn in hell because they're infidels. NOW I'm glad they'll burn in hell, and I still don't give them much thought except to hope they all die NOW and wish we would blow them all off the face of the earth! They're pretty much like porn.....no redeeming social value! And I want them ALL out of my country! If they'll go back under their rocks and leave us alone, I'll be for leaving them alone. They're like dog poo on my best shoes. I was never racially prejudiced until 9/11, but now I hate every Arab on earth. And I don't even feel bad about feeling that way.
  • Space Invader 2012/09/17 00:59:25
    MSNBC: Full Of Morons.
    Space Invader
    +1
    allot of big time libs; you know;the 1% that they hated; keep them going
  • Cal 2012/09/17 00:03:22
    MSNBC: Full Of Morons.
    Cal
    +2
    msnbc liberal

MSNBC. Enough said. You'd get better TV watching the comedy channel. That is MSNBC's rival right? I mean they're not a serious news station.
  • HOMBRE 2012/09/16 23:38:22
    MSNBC: Full Of Morons.
    HOMBRE
    +4
    Good thing there are only 5 viewers in the world that watch that commie crap
  • ed 2012/09/16 23:35:41
    ed
    +4
    MSNBC I think has to many people working there that doesn't have a clue and will say and do just about anything to cover obama's ass.
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/09/16 22:59:03
    All Of The Above.
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +3
    It sure is easy to IGNORE millennia of history. These people have been hating and killing for as far back as their history is written. If it weren't us, it would be someone else. It is what they do, and they justify it by saying it is the command of Allah. Since the word of Allah was written by none other than the POS Mohammad, it is clearly accurate and meant to be obeyed. We, in the U.S., supposedly value life more than these crazed people, and for the most part, we DO! MSNBC for inexplicable reasons, employs illiterate morons to speak for them. Maybe WE, the PUBLIC, have given them cause to think we will swallow ANY PABLUM nonsense they feed us. Look who we keep electing to political office!
  • Okie Lady ur XLNC... 2012/09/17 02:29:28
    Okie Lady
    Excellent point at the end.
  • ur XLNC... Okie Lady 2012/09/17 02:43:25
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    It's ALL excellent. It all leads to the point at the end!
  • Veritas CLM *First Sedition* 2012/09/16 22:52:34 (edited)
    MSNBC: Full Of Morons.
    Veritas CLM *First Sedition*
    +2
    MSNBC certainly has more than it's share of hard-left ideologues, but Dyson is in a special class on his own. I have seen him on several talk shows over the years, and he always enjoys kicking the hornet's nest when it comes to race baiting.
  • johnc 2012/09/16 22:07:20
    MSNBC: Full Of Morons.
    johnc
    +6
    Hey, MSNBC is bought and paid for with stimulus money, thier costs. kiss Obamas ass.

NOBAMA 2012
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/09/16 21:56:52 (edited)
    All Of The Above.
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +5
    If there are all these peace loving Muslims when are they going to step forward and take care of the ones that have no problem of even killing them. I have heard them say they can not do that as they are brother.

As far as I am concerned I would desert those Embassies and when they filled the court yard I would blow it to hell and tell them they are welcome to have their land back. The Government quietened down a report that most of the mosque here teach Jihad and that we are the enemy and should die. We saw what was going on in Europe and still brought them here. This nation is full of fools.
  • Walt ☆stillt... 2012/09/16 22:40:21
    Walt
    +5
    Them teaching hatred from their mosques is one reason I quit patronizing any gas station or other business run by Arabs. You just don't know where they may be sending their profits.
  • ☆stillt... Walt 2012/09/16 22:48:55
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    No you do not really know. They have even caught some that took grant money from the government and sent to terrorist.
  • Tennessee3501 2012/09/16 21:48:49 (edited)
    MSNBC: Full Of Morons.
    Tennessee3501
    +3
    The only thing that would set off such a world wide revolt is the prime time programming on MSNBC! I wonder if Chris Matthews gets a tingle up his leg when he sees the rioting and destruction?
  • johnc Tenness... 2012/09/16 22:09:31
    johnc
    +4
    No. that special feeling is only for the love of his life Barack Hussien.

I am thinking he wants to be Obamas WH intern.

NOBAMA 2012
  • Tenness... johnc 2012/09/16 22:29:08
    Tennessee3501
    +3
    AMEN !
  • frank 2012/09/16 21:48:39
    MSNBC: Full Of Morons.
    frank
    +6
    MSNBC has their heads up their collective asses
  • TuringsChild 2012/09/16 21:37:49
    All Of The Above.
    TuringsChild
    +4
    Wait. They hate us because we hate them, because they hate us???

I'm SO CONFUSED!!! LOL
  • johnc Turings... 2012/09/16 22:10:21
    johnc
    +4
    All MSNBC watchers, all 4 of them are confused.
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/09/16 21:30:30
    All Of The Above.
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +5
    Last time I checked, it wasn't teams of Christians that flew those planes into those buildings on 9/11. Nor in the meantime, have executed thousands, tens of thousands of innocent people on whims known only to them.

This partially explains it

united in hate

but can't speak for the seemingly infinite aspects of total stupidity on the part of the progressive communists.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/09/16 21:26:32
    Care To Comment?
    ConLibFraud
    +4
    More stirring the war monger pot!!! Any one of you war mongers remember the trillions of debt?
  • ☆stillt... ConLibF... 2012/09/16 21:59:05 (edited)
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +5
    Seems our President did not have that in mind as he flew jets and shot off missiles to aid them in their war.
  • johnc ☆stillt... 2012/09/16 22:12:22
    johnc
    +6
    One thing for sure, anything Obama touches turns to $hit.
    it is the Obama doctrine.

NOBAMA 2012
  • ☆stillt... johnc 2012/09/16 22:19:54
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +4
    Obama new who he was supporting in Egypt and Libya long before he gave the support. It was in the news who many of the people were.
  • johnc ☆stillt... 2012/09/16 22:23:24
    johnc
    +4
    yes he did.

NOBAMA 2012
  • ConLibF... ☆stillt... 2012/09/16 23:13:46
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    Then I expect and demand that congress impeach this criminal and investigate and prosecute him for treason. But they won't ... why? Because the wimpy dumbed down lazy America sheeple sit on their asses and do nothing!
  • ☆stillt... ConLibF... 2012/09/16 23:40:34
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +3
    I would suggest that you write Boehner as I have already done. He has gone around them many times. They have not even cut off funding for his actions.
  • ConLibF... ☆stillt... 2012/09/16 23:57:03
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    I write and call these bastards all the time and ignored. I hate them all. They all need to be arrested and punished for treason!
  • Okie Lady ConLibF... 2012/09/17 02:39:06
    Okie Lady
    +1
    AND every member of Congress needs to be voted out, regardless of party. They haven't done anything to have our trust.
  • ConLibF... Okie Lady 2012/09/17 03:35:22
    ConLibFraud
    Not only voted out, but arrested and punished for treason. Not one of they have done anything about the fraud criminal in the oval.
  • ☆stillt... ConLibF... 2012/09/17 03:34:34
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    I have been asking everyone to vote out every incumbent this year.
  • ConLibF... ☆stillt... 2012/09/17 03:38:06
    ConLibFraud
    I have no faith in elections. During this entire primary more of our rights have been taken away with more proof that the DRCP is just a criminal organization. I say it's time for We The People to take matters into our own hands starting with a nationwide tax revolt, stop paying all bank loans and implement a national plea for our military to come home and rescue their country and put up a fence around DC and call it the National Penitentiary. Then put all of them (bankers and their politicians and judges) on trial and punish them for treason. And a note to the media ... we have special plans for you!
  • ☆stillt... ConLibF... 2012/09/17 04:11:53
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Okay!!
  • irish 2012/09/16 21:24:13
    Care To Comment?
    irish
    +1
    more like america's endless wars in their countries to ensure they stay in debt as we do!

2014/10/31 05:40:18