MSM already looking to capitalize on the tragedy in Colorado blaming Tea Party and guns. Does the left have no decency?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/20 14:26:31
ABC news has already found someone to place blame on the Tea Party, Brian Ross from Good Morning America:

“There is a Jim Holmes of Aurora, CO, uh Paige, on the Colorado Tea Party site as well, talking about him joining the Tea Party last summer. We don’t know if this is the same Jim Holmes, but it is Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado.”

facepalm

Jim Holmes is a common name in that area, and it would appear that the two are nowhere near the same age.

It didn't end there.

NYC‘s Mayor Bloomberg and CNN’s Piers Morgan have also chosen to use the deadly shootings in Aurora, CO to push their own political agendas.

Bloomberg, a vociferous anti-gun billionaire whose security guards are allowed to own and carry weapons, has already challenged both President Obama and Mitt Romney to make a stand for tougher gun control.

“But maybe it’s time the two people who want to be president of the United States stand up and tell us what they’re going to do about it, because this is obviously a problem across the country.”

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/limbaugh-tea-party...

• Quietman ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/20 16:41:45
    The left has no decency.
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA
    +12
    They try this same BS every time there's an incident like this then the perp turns out to be more 'left' than 'right' and then suddenly all the reporting goes away!

• Brother Bo 2012/07/26 18:49:18
  • txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry! 2012/07/24 18:15:51
    The left is so skilled at spin they don't even know they are doing it.
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +1
    I truly did not have the choice I would have preferred, like None of the Above.

The Top Voted, "No decency", is a judgement call, which no one has the right to do, but God Himself.

The 'skilled at spin' choice with no malice intended was a poor 2nd choice for me. I just can't hook on that "they don't even know they are doing it" train. It would not be 70% true.

The most feeble attempt is always blaming the 'other side' and it goes directly to the Tea Party AND guns.

Sorry Ms Diamond, I need more choices than you have provided. I only chose the one I did, so to leave this post.

Nope, not mad, just disappointed at American's 'critical thinking skills'!
  • Frank 2012/07/22 21:19:31
    Frank
    +2
    They spin everyday. It's like the little boy who cryed wolf everyday, after a while people just laughed at him....
  • XQNP 2012/07/22 19:58:06
    XQNP
    +1
    ...and so is the right. The Tea Party shot is, admittedly, incredibly cheap, but anti-gun advocates don't have an agenda beyond trying to prevent this kind of thing. Blaming anti-gun activists for using a shooting as evidence is like blaming members of all parties for saying we should do something about the economy; they don't have any sort of "agenda," they just want to find a way to solve a problem.
  • Lord Emperor of Dune 2012/07/21 20:54:07
    The left has no decency.
    Lord Emperor of Dune
    +2
    You are asking about decency from the left? The one that glorifies homosexual activity? The one that gives guns to Mexican drug lords and then tells border patrol guards that if in a shooting situation they should run and hide? The left that in Illinios tells women that if they are being raped they should defend themselves by vomiting on themselves? The left that wants us to pay for everyone's birth control and abortions?

Should I go on? haha
  • ☆ElenaD... Lord Em... 2012/07/23 22:25:35
  • txDON'T... Lord Em... 2012/07/24 18:44:56 (edited)
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    Uh, yeah, like that's a no-brainer! :) :) :) You were just gettin' warmed up, 36-year old male from the Great State of Utah, please, . . . folks don't read newspapers anymore, they barely have time for their personal laptops or shared computers at home with the kids. TV is compromised by Big Government AND our Internet is scrubbing stuff.

I thank the LORD for the Rush Limbaughs, Glenn Becks, Joseph Farrars (of WND fame and growth), Alex Joneses, and the (our deceased brother) Andrew Brietbarts for their relentless exposes of the corruption that exist in our government.

I believe (you may not) that the criminal mind-set has invaded our elected officials due to the style of the sitting President. They see and know of inappropriate "deals" and "favors" that has rocked this administration since that element was seated. "If he can do it and get away with it, then so can I and them and those" and the beans are spilled.

Who can cut the best DEAL, he who has CONTACTS, INFLUENCE and the PLAN to execute it. May require tweaking and noodling, but doable. What a wretched lot.

I read SOMEWHERE on the Internet that, "the corruption we know about, is the tip of the iceberg". That should provoke a little throw-up in your mouths.

Sorry youngblood of Utah, I got on that box that I said I would do...

Sorry youngblood of Utah, I got on that box that I said I would do better about. But I have received bad news today, that my Sodahead friend, Tasine is leaving us.

Forgive my monologue
  • Lord Em... txDON'T... 2012/07/24 18:50:23
    Lord Emperor of Dune
    +1
    I agree completely. Also, thanks for calling me "youngblood". I'm not feeling too young today haha
  • txDON'T... Lord Em... 2012/07/24 20:15:17
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    No dear, thank YOU! :)
  • Captain-Morgan 2012/07/21 17:00:10
    The left has no decency.
    Captain-Morgan
    +2
    The left sit at home playing their violent video games.. Then blame guns and law bidding gun owners for what the crazies, and criminal do..
  • JanHopkins 2012/07/21 14:42:19
    The left has no decency.
    JanHopkins
    +4
    Hmmm...Highly educated with a student loan debt haning around his neck. Which party does he really belong to?
  • Savious JanHopkins 2012/07/21 16:00:43
    Savious
    +1
    proof that maybe only Dem's shouldn't be allowed to own weapons.
  • txDON'T... Savious 2012/07/24 18:46:25 (edited)
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    At least worthy of a "study". :) An independent one, of course.
  • Captain... JanHopkins 2012/07/21 17:09:50
    Captain-Morgan
    +2
    Maybe a supporter of the Wall Street Owl's.. That couldn't sleep at night, and watched to many violent video games.. Go's to show that IQ can't replace good common sense..
  • true american 2012/07/21 14:40:09
    The left has no decency.
    true american
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/07/21 14:10:20
    The left has no decency.
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    The answer quite simply..... NO
  • All American 2012/07/21 11:41:58
    The left has no decency.
    All American
    +2
    I knew this was coming. I heard about them, MSM, claiming the perp was a Tea Party member when the person they were referring to is in his 50's and not connected to the event. But, let's not let facts get in the way the the MSM.

Here's a link about the man falsely accused:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-...
  • AL 2012/07/21 08:27:19
    The left has no decency.
    AL
    +5
    Who has ever been dumb enough to accuse the left of having any decency anyway?
    The left has no decency.
  • Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL* 2012/07/21 04:39:51
    The left has no decency.
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +5
    The Colorado killer was no tea party....Just another derranged person who should get the death penalty......Fry his ass.
  • miller51550 2012/07/21 03:24:46
    The left has no decency.
    miller51550
    +5
    The LSM AND THE LEFT has not concept of TRUE JUSTICE.

The only thing that matters is their Agenda.

Boycott the LSM and fire all those on the Hill that support the LEFT.

Starting with every POLITICIAN that was in office when OBAMA WAS ELECTED POTUS.
  • Todd~AFCL 2012/07/21 03:22:31
    The left has no decency.
    Todd~AFCL
    +5
    These people would throw their own mothers under the bus if they thought it would help ram their anti-freedom agenda down our throats. If these slime-bags had any decency, they would at least wait to hear what reasons this nut has claimed.
  • thefatguy 2012/07/21 00:59:38
    The left has no decency.
    thefatguy
    +6
    Your honor, I present Exhibit 1:
    "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
    -Rahm Emanuel
  • Unclecracker 2012/07/21 00:28:42
    The left has no decency.
    Unclecracker
    +7
    It's a sad sad world : (
  • Commander Pyle 2012/07/20 23:29:58
    The left has no decency.
    Commander Pyle
    +5
    To be fair, scoring cheap political points is not unique to democrats.
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/07/20 23:16:56
    The left has no decency.
    Rusty Shackleford
    +7
    They were quick to blame the right.

The very first SH poll regarding this shooting blamed Rush Limbaugh.
  • ☆ElenaD... Rusty S... 2012/07/20 23:27:38
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +5
    Then the Tea Party. And as of a few minutes ago they still haven't posted a retraction. Leftist Integrity.
  • Mr. T Rusty S... 2012/07/21 02:26:20
    Mr. T
    +4
    Well...consider the moron source it came from.
  • Cal 2012/07/20 23:05:21
    The left has no decency.
    Cal
    +5
    No they really do not. There was never any evidence given out publically that would ever suggest it was politically motivated. It was thought at first to be either gang related or terrorism. Just more hate and lies from the left wing machine.
  • Che Guevara - Hero 2012/07/20 21:57:17
    They are right. The Tea Party and guns are to blame when crazy people go mad.
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    Your denial of the truth is even more evidence that the Tea Party Terrorists are involved in the killing. It's is time for Uncle Sam to take the Tea Party down.

swat team
  • ☆ElenaD... Che Gue... 2012/07/20 22:47:42
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +6
    You are aware that ABC already retracted the statement aren't you? Or are you really that ill informed?
  • Che Gue... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/20 22:50:30 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    The Tea Party Terrorists is paying a team of lawyers millions of dollars to cover up the facts of the case.
  • ☆ElenaD... Che Gue... 2012/07/20 22:52:56
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +9
    LOL!! A conspiracy theorist Lefty loon.

Here this is for you.

straight jacket
  • Che Gue... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/20 22:55:03
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    No more loony that Rush Limbaugh's claim that the Batman Villain "Bane" was written in the Batman story in 1979 to make Mitt Romney look bad in 2012.
    limbaugh batman
  • ☆ElenaD... Che Gue... 2012/07/20 22:58:05
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +6
    OMG you listen to Rush LImbaugh?

Pardon me but

ROTFLMAO

WHY?
  • Che Gue... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/20 23:01:46
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Three Times Divorced, Draft Dodger, Drug Addict, and Child Molester Rush Limbaugh is the Leader of the Conservative Movement. Know your enemy.
    Limbaugh drug addict
  • ☆ElenaD... Che Gue... 2012/07/20 23:02:42
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +9
    Yes, I can see you have seen far more of Rush Limbaugh than I have.

You are very amusing.
  • Unclecr... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/21 00:20:46
    Unclecracker
    +8
    Elena, your best bet is to not even give that sicko the time of day. He enjoys it. Actually be afraid because this guy has the capacity for what happened in Colorado. I believe that absolutely.
  • Franklin Unclecr... 2012/07/21 01:03:24
    Franklin
    +6
    for a few hours today I thought it was our own Che !
  • AL Franklin 2012/07/21 08:40:06
    AL
    +4
    Good thing "Che" here can still use his padded cell as an alibi anyway

2014/11/27 00:25:27