Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call? by Bristol Palin (Powerful)

KCurtis 2012/03/19 11:20:32

Dear President Obama,

You don’t know my telephone number, but I
hope your staff is busy trying to find it. Ever since you called Sandra
Fluke after Rush Limbaugh called her a slut, I figured I might be
next. You explained to reporters you called her because you were
thinking of your two daughters, Malia and Sasha. After all, you didn’t
want them to think it was okay for men to treat them that way:

“One
of the things I want them to do as they get older is engage in issues
they care about, even ones I may not agree with them on,” you said. “I
want them to be able to speak their mind in a civil and thoughtful way.
And I don’t want them attacked or called horrible names because they’re
being good citizens.”

And I totally agree your kids should be able
to speak their minds and engage the culture. I look forward to seeing
what good things Malia and Sasha end up doing with their lives.

But
here’s why I’m a little surprised my phone hasn’t rung. Your
$1,000,000 donor Bill Maher has said reprehensible things about my
family. He’s made fun of my brother because of his Down’s Syndrome.
He’s said I was “f—-d so hard a baby fell out.” (In a classy move, he
did this while his producers put up the cover of my book, which tells
about the forgiveness and redemption I’ve found in God after my past –
very public — mistakes.)

If Maher talked about Malia and Sasha
that way, you’d return his dirty money and the Secret Service would
probably have to restrain you. After all, I’ve always felt you
understood my plight more than most because your mom was a teenager.
That’s why you stood up for me when you were campaigning against Sen.
McCain and my mom — you said vicious attacks on me should be off limits.

Yet I wonder if the Presidency has changed you. Now that you’re in office, it seems you’re only willing to defend certain women. You’re only willing to take a moral stand when you know your liberal supporters will stand behind you.

But…

What if you did something radical and wildly unpopular with your base and took a stand against the denigration of all women… even if they’re just single moms? Even if they’re Republicans?

I’m
not expecting your SuperPAC to return the money. You’re going to need
every dime to hang on to your presidency. I’m not even really expecting
a call. But would it be too much to expect a little consistency?
After all, you’re President of all Americans, not just the liberals.

Read More: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2012/03/...

• Steve Boston 2012/03/25 04:12:09
    Steve Boston
    +1
    The liberal hate machine, from our party of "tolerance" , started it all off by sending in the goons to torch Sarah's church. You would have to know the children were next in the assualt plan. They are well infrastructured in our society and must be put to rest. They prove it any day that they are sub scum. .
  • rightside 2012/03/23 10:30:37
    rightside
    +3
    Don't you get it? Its just like the cop and the professor. bama will only help you if you are a black DiMocrat or lying promiscuous DiMocrat woman.
    bama doesn't care about over half the population that now does not like him. He if not the president of all, just for the ones that worship him.
  • David (oYo) 2012/03/23 09:37:20
  • KCurtis David (... 2012/03/23 10:04:47
    KCurtis
    +1
    Reported for obscenity.
  • David (... KCurtis 2012/03/23 10:13:16
  • KCurtis David (... 2012/03/23 10:14:33
    KCurtis
    +1
    I'm acting like an adult try it some time.
  • Rodney 2012/03/23 04:34:24
    Rodney
    +3
    Hope Bristol isn't sitting by the phone holding her breath.
  • daylight 2012/03/21 23:18:49
    daylight
    +2
    Bo strategy is political. Hes a man of division.Saul Alinskys rules which Bo and his administration uses.

Tactics are those conscious deliberate acts by which human beings live with each other and deal with the world around them. ... Here our concern is with the tactic of taking; how the Have-Nots can take power away from the Haves." p.126

Always remember the first rule of power tactics (pps.127-134):

1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."

2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.

3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts t...

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."

8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."

9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."

11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."

12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

"One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other." (pps.127-134)
  • ProudProgressive 2012/03/21 12:19:04
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    LOL you know, it's a shame that whoever wrote this for Bristol didn't do their homework. If they had, they would have realized that the President has already defended the young Ms. Palin:

Obama already came to Bristol's defense in 2008:

I have heard some of the news on this and so let me be as clear as possible. I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people's families are off limits, and people's children are especially off limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics, it has no relevance to governor Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know my mother had me when she was 18. And how family deals with issues and teenage children that shouldn't be the topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that is off limits.
  • Rodney ProudPr... 2012/03/23 04:38:43
    Rodney
    +3
    I'd say that Idiot Bill didn't get the memo.
  • Veni Vidi 2012/03/21 08:41:02
    Veni Vidi
    +2
    Bristol,

Did you talk to John McCain about calling his own wife a c*nt?

No? And are you going to now? No? And you do know that president Obama defended you, right? Yes?

How about asking your mother to stop lying about death panels? No? You didn't do that either?

So, why are you calling president Obama on something that has nothing to do with him - it is between Bill Maher and your mother.

Thinking of a public career, perhaps? Book promoting? Being envious for not living in Washington?

Or was it the think tank behind your mother that decided to once again shamelessly exploit you?
  • KCurtis Veni Vidi 2012/03/21 09:30:27
    KCurtis
    +3
    Nothing to do with Obama? So it's perfectly fine for Obama's SuperPAC to accept a million bucks from Maher? Your name means I came, I saw; to do that you have to pull your head out of your... head up your ass
  • Veni Vidi KCurtis 2012/03/21 09:47:35
    Veni Vidi
    +2
    How is Bill Maher doing a stand-up comedy and insulting Sarah Palin related to Obama?

Are you trying to say that all people that ever in their life have insulted a woman should be barred from political statements and free speech (since you know, money equals speech according to the Supreme Court - even though I don't agree with it).

How about people that give finger?
    bush giving finger
  • KCurtis Veni Vidi 2012/03/21 09:49:16
    KCurtis
    +2
    I wrote what I said, I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand it.
  • Veni Vidi KCurtis 2012/03/21 10:14:01
    Veni Vidi
    +2
    I see. Fox News forgot to tell you why you think that.
  • KCurtis Veni Vidi 2012/03/21 10:15:22
    KCurtis
    +3
    That's funny lol. It's usually the other way around.
  • Veni Vidi KCurtis 2012/03/21 10:23:34
    Veni Vidi
    +2
    You tell Fox News what they think? So, which one of the Koch brothers are you?
  • KCurtis Veni Vidi 2012/03/21 10:40:17
    KCurtis
    +3
    Sometimes, neither.
  • ProudPr... Veni Vidi 2012/03/21 12:20:34
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    If they could think, they wouldn't consistently embarrass themselves with nonsense like this.
  • Veni Vidi ProudPr... 2012/03/21 15:43:50
    Veni Vidi
    +2
    I think it is a part of a bigger plan: republicans always protect their own. Now that Rush said those things, everybody is talking about Maher.
    They downplay or deflect.
    The Democrats drop the guy: Weiner, Spitzer... all gone. Republican scandals? As if they never happened.
  • ProudPr... Veni Vidi 2012/03/21 19:06:12
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    Excellent point. When Democrats go bad they leave the stage - Spitzer and Weiner are good examples along with Jim McGreevey. When Republicans go bad they seem to be rewarded - Larry Craig, John Ensign, David Vitter, Mark Sanford, etc. Hell, one of the four Republican Presidential Candidates is a serial adulterer who left Congress in disgrace after having to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for his ethics violations.
  • KCurtis ProudPr... 2012/03/21 22:55:55
    KCurtis
    +2
    senator bird kkk
    Really?
    Speaking of serial adulterer
    bad bill clinton
  • ProudPr... KCurtis 2012/03/21 22:58:06
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    Hi K. Nice to see they let you out of the padded room for a little air :)
  • KCurtis ProudPr... 2012/03/21 23:45:52
    KCurtis
    +2
    I spend my life on the road traveling from place to place for my work. I know you're jealous. Sorry you're stuck in some crappy trailer somewhere.
  • Veni Vidi ProudPr... 2012/03/22 10:39:48
    Veni Vidi
    +2
    And the Republicans run on the family ticket!
    Wiener and Spitzer were never talking about family and how important it is, never pushing for anti-gay laws while having gay sex in public places. But the Republicans did. And when they were caught... no biggy.
    Imagine that after 9/11 Obama grounded every single American airplane, but ferried Bin Laden's family to Saudi Arabia. What would Fox News say? And rightly so! But when Bush did that... no biggy.

But if the Democrats accept this approach, that will lead to the civil war.
  • daylight KCurtis 2012/03/21 23:33:54
    daylight
    +2
    Saul Alinskys rules being used on you by these trolls that hang together :)
  • KCurtis daylight 2012/03/21 23:47:02 (edited)
    KCurtis
    +3
    Yea their trolling gangbangers. Whew I'm scared. LOL.
  • daylight KCurtis 2012/03/21 23:52:21
    daylight
    +2
    This is one they were using on you. But it didn't work :)

• KCurtis daylight 2012/03/22 00:14:21
    KCurtis
    +3
    I thought it was, "pick a target" lol.
  • daylight KCurtis 2012/03/22 00:20:40
    daylight
    +2
    LOL, both, I do believe :)
  • ProudPr... KCurtis 2012/03/21 12:19:57
    ProudProgressive
    +3
    The President has nothing to do with what any SuperPAC does.
  • Veni Vidi ProudPr... 2012/03/21 16:31:56
    Veni Vidi
    +2
    Excellent point.
  • KCurtis ProudPr... 2012/03/21 22:56:09
    KCurtis
    +3
    We all know his excuses.
  • daylight Veni Vidi 2012/03/21 23:30:34
    daylight
    +2
    There are death panels already, they came in and gave my mother a shot and stopped her heart within minitues. Come on.

Show me where you got your info that Bristol called McCains wife that name?

Bill Maher trashes so many people, its a shame the president takes money from people like him.

But in many ways bo is a lot like him.
  • Veni Vidi daylight 2012/03/22 10:54:24
    Veni Vidi
    +1
    1) I am sorry to hear about your mother - I really am. But I can't comment on her death because obviously I don't have any information about it. And frankly, saying that a death panel decided to kill her sounds really out of this world. Approximately as if somebody would say that UFO did that. But I would feel very uncomfortable discussing that since it is your mother and I would feel as if I am disrespectful to you which I don't want to be.
    If you care to show some links to newspaper articles about similar cases, I would be happy to discuss it - since it is a panel, there should be more cases. Again, very sorry for your loss.

2) I never said that Bristol called McCains wife that. McCain called his wife that.

3) Superpacs are independent from the candidates, both republican and democrats. The candidate can not decide anything related to the superpacs. If he or she would be involved with the superpac, they are in breach of law.
    In other words, the president didn't take money from Bill Maher. OK?
  • daylight Veni Vidi 2012/03/24 10:39:19
    daylight
    +1
    YOUR NOT SORRY, NOPE
  • Veni Vidi daylight 2012/03/25 09:28:11
    Veni Vidi
    What is wrong with you? I offer you my deepest sincere sympathies and you spit in my face.
    Fine. It says more about you than about me.
  • KCurtis Veni Vidi 2012/03/25 10:34:29 (edited)
    KCurtis
    +1
    You're ignorant. Deepest sincere sympathies? You might have well said tough beans.
    Death Panels do exist today. Insurance companies, hospitals and doctors make them up. They decide what effort to put, how much expense should be accepted and what the extension and quality a particular treatment will have on a person's life. With Obamacare the new death panel will be bueraucrats and chart on some government workers wall.

You know what I can tell about you? You have a lot to say about things you know a little about. Typical Obama voter.
  • Veni Vidi KCurtis 2012/03/25 11:18:01
    Veni Vidi
    I never thought there anybody could be paranoid and delusional to attack me for offering my sincere sympathies.

But you are just projecting your own paranoia to others. I offer my sincere sympathies, you hear tough beans because you need to feel like a victim. You need to have that masochistic/paranoid urge satisfied in you, or you won't be able to feel miserable as you need to.

And I am sure you can offer some real information and numbers about death panels, not just running your mouth, right? Although I agree that the real death panels are insurance companies that are worried about their profits - which is why nationalized health care is the best solution.

And you know what I can tell about you? Full of hatred and ill informed. Otherwise you wouldn't call me a typical Obama voter, since I live in Europe.
  • daylight Veni Vidi 2012/03/25 12:11:19 (edited)
    daylight
    +1
    really? Here sincere deepest ass crap,, just sayin liar

2014/10/22 05:07:26