MPAA Directly & Publicly Threatens Politicians Who Aren’t Corrupt Enough To Stay Bought?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/01/29 03:52:43
Reinforcing the fact that Chris Dodd really does not get what’s happening, and showing just how disgustingly corrupt the MPAA relationship is with politicians, Chris Dodd went on Fox News toexplicitly threaten politicians who accept MPAA campaign donations that they’d better pass Hollywood’s favorite legislation… or else:

“Those who count on quote ‘Hollywood’ for support need to understand that this industry is watching very carefully who’s going to stand up for them when their job is at stake. Don’t ask me to write a check for you when you think your job is at risk and then don’t pay any attention to me when my job is at stake,”

Read More: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1688/719/MPAA_Direc...

• goatman112003 2012/01/29 04:00:30
    goatman112003
    +4
    Its a helluva situation where you have Dodd as your spokeperson as he was one of the crookedest politicians that Conn. ever produced.

2014/11/28 08:40:12