Most americans agree Obamas done more harm to america than putin!!

robert 2013/02/28 13:43:28

• Wayne 2013/02/28 16:22:24
    Wayne
    +6
    Obama created the sequester problem, Obama accelerated the spending problem, Obama lies on a daily basis, Obama has allowed the melt down of the middle east and the subsequent Muslim brotherhood take over, Obama energy policy has driven the price of all energy up and his jobs policies have driven wages down, Obama has the highest increase in poverty and food stamps, just to name a few! Only an idiot could support this tool.

• Bob Anderson 2013/03/01 00:36:19
  • Shifting Piece 2013/03/01 00:35:45
    Shifting Piece
    +1
    That's a hefty accusation.
    Pow!
  • Ashley 2013/02/28 21:05:18
    Ashley
    +1
    Was a poll taken on this?
  • robert Ashley 2013/03/01 00:55:41
    robert
    Yes and over 74% agreed with the statement!!
  • evangelism_vision 2013/02/28 20:29:59
  • Rebel Yell 2013/02/28 20:11:04
    Rebel Yell
    +1
    Putin just recently regained power. What has he done to America ?
  • addie 2013/02/28 19:33:15
    addie
    +2
    What has Putin done to the US?
  • sbtbill 2013/02/28 19:33:11
    sbtbill
    Obviously since Putin has very little affect on the US. Obama has probably spit on a US sidewalk more, too. The cold war is over.
  • Drunken Master 2013/02/28 19:27:10
  • Tea in the Harbor 2013/02/28 19:12:14
    Tea in the Harbor
    +3
    Imagine my surprise coming to this question and seeing no evidence of your claim.

We see a lot of that from the right.
  • Drunken... Tea in ... 2013/02/28 19:16:28
  • Woof Tea in ... 2013/03/01 00:09:38 (edited)
    Woof
    +1
    I see one private citizen speaks for the whole right? If that's your logic, the same is true when from the left? Jumping to conclusions is as asinine as an opinion posting which is presented as fact. So what. The left does it too, big deal, its opinion. How asinine to paint the entire right because one posting is opinion vs poll. If you want more example of this just turn on ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and NBC. You'll have dump trucks full.
  • Tea in ... Woof 2013/03/06 20:15:18
    Tea in the Harbor
    I was talking about indefensible lies as a whole more than this particular case. I can give you a few more examples if you'd like.

Remember the Birthers? How about Climate Science deniers? Perhaps you've heard of "creationists?" How about the GOP Congressman who claimed he could identify 84 communists in the House? Remember Jan Brewer and the headless corpses she claimed were out in the desert? How about the Obamacare "death panels?"

There is not a shred of fact to justify any of those beliefs, just mindless anger that is being focused on stooping government from even working on the people's business. It is nearly worthy of treason charges.

It doesn't surprise me that republican leaders put this crap out there, but I am offended by the number of people dumb enough to believe it.
  • Woof Tea in ... 2013/03/07 00:24:11
    Woof
    +1
    Your arrogance will backfire.
  • Tea in ... Woof 2013/03/11 18:10:14
    Tea in the Harbor
    +1
    Oh really?

At the moment polling indicates that the majority of the population agrees with Obama and the democrats on how to end the sequester, on universal background checks, on raising the minimum wage, on ending the Afghan war, on banning expanded magazines, on banning assault rifles, on abortion policy, on the drone strikes, on gay marriage, on taxation policy, on climate science policy, and on the importance of the truth in policy making. Some of those agreements are by 90%, some by 80%, some by 70% and some by 60%, but they all oppose the ideas of the GOP and their new libertarian knuckle draggers.

If it weren't for the advantages of the 2001 gerrymandering campaign and their voter suppression tactics, the GOP would be functionally irrelevant.
  • Woof Tea in ... 2013/03/11 18:51:09 (edited)
    Woof
    +1
    It would take a life time to educate you, your drunk on the pablum the left feeds you. I'm not interested in sparring with people that fill their heads with TV news and draw conclusions. Go back to ABC and the Huffington post. LOL.

YouTube Feinstein concealed weapon walking to hospital
  • robert Woof 2013/03/14 12:13:40
    robert
    Great reply to the frickin obamazombie!!
  • Woof Tea in ... 2013/03/07 00:25:26
  • robert Tea in ... 2013/03/07 11:13:10 (edited)
    robert
    +1
    Obama has been and continues to be motivated by destroying the republicans more than fighting americas enemies!!
  • Tea in ... robert 2013/03/11 18:13:54
  • robert Tea in ... 2013/03/14 12:14:18
    robert
    Dont think so!
  • Tea in ... robert 2013/03/14 18:20:47
    Tea in the Harbor
    What you "think" doesn't matter, Senator McConnell made several public statements that their priority from his inauguration onwards was to make Obama a one term President. Boehner did as well, and the republican position on every issue has been simply to oppose Obama.

Even when he proposed enacting laws first drafted by republicans, they opposed him. You think nobody was looking?
  • shenendoah Tea in ... 2013/03/07 19:30:55 (edited)
    shenendoah
    The 'birthers' are still out there. How can you blame them for being suspicious? Obama has behaved as if he is hiding something and we all know what a deceitful pos he is. of course you liberals would back him if he was caught molesting a cow on the WH steps and I'm not talking about michelle. EW just got a visual.
    If you idiots had paid attention in school you would have learned that warming and freezing of the planet is a natural occurrence. Seems strange to me as much as you liberals hate rich people how your gullibility helps create them, ex; al gore.
    I can understand why you folks don't accept creationism. It's also hard for me to believe you people come from anywhere other than a puddle of primordial ooze. I see God as the Father, you see your daddy as swinging through the trees in Africa. However if the monkey had the vote I doubt if he would claim liberals as any relation.
    As for the gop congressman able to identify 84 communists, I think he missed a few.
    Remember obama's remark about corpse-men and his claim to have been in 57 states and more to go. I couldn't find those extra states on the map so I figured he must have been talking about the state of paranoia, state of euphoria, state of confusion, state of denial,.....
  • robert shenendoah 2013/03/08 07:55:53
    robert
    +1
    Awesome dude!! Wish you would answer more of these liberals!!! You nail their stupidity down to every detail!!
  • shenendoah robert 2013/03/08 08:23:07
    shenendoah
    +1
    Thanks, robert. Appreciate your kindness. Lord knows liberals don't show me any. LOL
  • robert shenendoah 2013/03/08 14:01:18
    robert
    +1
    The one your arguing with here is a fricking retarded liberal completely unhinged!!
  • shenendoah robert 2013/03/08 17:22:18
    shenendoah
    +1
    They're all nuts. If they weren't such a threat to our country they might be worth keeping around just for the chuckles. Nah, they're not that funny.
  • Tea in ... shenendoah 2013/03/11 18:19:51
    Tea in the Harbor
    Obama has universally ignored the birther morons, he rightly believes that their total lack of credibility and integrity will eventually destroy the GOP, but not because of anything he's done.

The birthers and baggers will destroy the party by being themselves in public. They are making themselves an international laughing stock and it isn't the people who notice their stupidity who are to blame, it's the people displaying that stupidity.

Why is it that these libertarians have stolen the GOP instead of building a party of their own anyway? Are they so sure they will be rejected that it isn't even worth trying?

They're right.
  • shenendoah Tea in ... 2013/03/11 22:57:24
    shenendoah
    You know what, you liberal pos. You are so blinded by your devotion to this demon seed that it matters not what lies he tells and the way he plays fast and loose with our country. As long as your wefare check is on time and the food stamps keep on coming that's your main concern. You people are an embarrassment to the nation so far removed from the brave souls that founded this country. You're weak, you're greedy, you're lazy, you feel no loyalty for anything or anyone. The whole bunch of you are a pitiful waste of space.
  • Tea in ... shenendoah 2013/03/12 19:12:12
    Tea in the Harbor
    And your lies are so complete and without merit that anyone reading this has already written you off as an idiot.

What's embarrassing to the nation is the factophobic party of superstition that the baggerset has turned the GOP into.
  • shenendoah Tea in ... 2013/03/12 19:54:09
    shenendoah
    +1
    Do you really think I care how a liberal sees me? Do you really think I care? To me, you liberals are like vermin and deserve about as much respect.
  • Tea in ... shenendoah 2013/03/12 20:01:45
    Tea in the Harbor
    Of course you don't care. That's the definition of a psychopath, they don't care about anything but their own personal interests.
  • shenendoah Tea in ... 2013/03/13 16:41:07
    shenendoah
    +1
    I'm a psychopath because liberal opinion means less the nothing to me? Lot of us out here, fool, so you better watch out.
  • robert Tea in ... 2013/03/08 13:57:33
    robert
    +1
    How about "obamageddon" our government was going to collapse if obama didn't get his liberal unlimited credit card back!! You are such a raving liar!!
  • Tea in ... robert 2013/03/11 18:21:42
    Tea in the Harbor
    Our government would have collapsed if the GOP had been allowed to force the nation into being the deadbeats they seem so fond of us being. The USA pays it's bills, even if the baggerset objects to it.
  • Mike W 2013/02/28 19:05:38
    Mike W
    +2
    they ave weakened this country more then any external foe ever has....
  • shenendoah 2013/02/28 17:36:12
    shenendoah
    +3
    But obviously more food stamps, free stuff, and the chance to be third world country was more important than electing a responsible leader. Leader?? obama as a leader?.....now that stretches the imagination.
  • Drunken... shenendoah 2013/02/28 17:43:17
  • shenendoah Drunken... 2013/02/28 18:23:22
    shenendoah
    +2
    Obviously you march to this. obama the mad pied piper
  • Drunken... shenendoah 2013/02/28 18:32:57

2014/04/18 08:21:48