Monica To Reveal Bill Clinton's Sex Secrets.

zbacku 2012/09/21 05:00:10
Care To Comment?
What Do You Think?
Monica Better Watch Her Back.
Oops.  Mr. Clinton Is In Trouble.
Clinton:  A Fine Example To Keynote The DNC Convention.

Monica Lewinsky set to reveal Bill Clinton's sex secrets in tell-all

By JEANE MACINTOSH

Monica Lewinsky is promising to reveal secret love letters to Bill Clinton and his penchant for kinky sex in a new tell-all about her days as his favorite intern.

Lewinsky, who turns 40 next year, is out for “revenge” and ready to air bombshell details from her Oval Office trysts with the former Horndog-in-Chief in a $12 million memoir, according to friends.

Lewinsky never got explicit in past interviews about her Clinton encounters, but now plans to describe his “insatiable desire for three-way sex, orgies and the use of sex toys of all kinds,” one pal told the National Enquirer.

The purported details of the potentially embarrassing tome come after the Post’s Page Six reported last week that Lewinsky was shopping a tell-all to several publishers.

According to her friends, Lewinsky also will recount how Clinton referred to wife Hillary as a “cold fish” and “laughed” about their “non-existent sex life.”

She’ll also release love letters she wrote to Clinton.

“In them, she opened her heart about her love for Bill and how much happier she could make him,” said the source. “Some of what she wrote was so raw that she never sent them.”

Lewinsky could not be reached and her reps didn’t return calls.

In the 14 years since she became a national punch line, Lewinsky has gotten her master’s degree, worked briefly as a news correspondent and launched a failed handbag line.

“No one will hire her and she can’t get a job because of Clinton,” a sympathetic friend told The Post yesterday. “She needs to make money somehow.”

Read More: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/monica_on_bi...

• Just me ♥ 2012/09/22 05:48:41
    Monica Better Watch Her Back.
    Just me ♥
    +1
    After 20 years are there really any secrets here? He's a kinky bastard!
  • ConLibFraud 2012/09/21 21:28:49
    Clinton: A Fine Example To Keynote The DNC Convention.
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Here is an impeached asswipe who lied under oath and looked into the camera and lied to the American people who has a long trail of mysterious deaths and suicides in his path yet the lib dems turn their cheeks and still let this criminal represent them!!!
  • safari 2012/09/21 21:09:36
    safari
    +1
    He is a perfect example of liberal hypocrisy, their blindness and their own war on women.
  • mustangluver 2012/09/21 17:31:31
    What Do You Think?
    mustangluver
    +1
    Yes i saw this..I guess she switched parties huh? LOL Nothing she can say can make things diff for BO..Clinton is not running for pres..again. He should open up a Cigar company.
    BOOOOOOOOO
  • firelooker 2012/09/21 16:05:49
    Monica Better Watch Her Back.
    firelooker
    +2
    I gotta admit Clinton did have good taste in mistresses too bad you can't say the same for his choice in wives. Monica better wath her bak cause Bill Clinton is still a very powerful man & if he thinks her story can hurt him or Billary she will disappear like so many others.
  • Don 2012/09/21 10:53:38
    Care To Comment?
    Don
    +1
    She's going to tell us how Slick Willy like to wreck a perfectly good cigar.
    That's one stanky cigar!
  • betz 2012/09/21 10:11:42
    Oops. Mr. Clinton Is In Trouble.
    betz
    +1
    This should be an interesting read and you bet I'm going to have my nose in this book. Can't wait. He's nothing but a womanizing, sex maniac. Can't wait to get my hands on this one.
  • ed 2012/09/21 09:21:10
    ed
    I have no interest at all in those secrets.She must need the money.This would be a great thing to happen her ,clinton and fluke all nestled up .They could all share their little secrets with each other then.
  • shadow76 2012/09/21 08:36:11
    shadow76
    +1
    TMI! Majorly big time!
  • USAF Vet 2012/09/21 07:40:09
    Care To Comment?
    USAF Vet
    +2
    Betsey Wright is at DEFCON 1, writing copy for MSNBC, CNN and NPR describing Monica Lewinsky as ‘a delusional gold digger, seeking self-enrichment through her character assassination of the second greatest President this country has ever known’. The National Organization of Ugly Lesbian Liberal Women, formerly known as NOW, will go into anti-Monica-attack mode, and Hillary will blame it all on some anti-Muslim You Tube video. Seriously, it is going to be a hoot!
  • redhorse29 2012/09/21 07:28:08
    redhorse29
    Clinton does not care a fig what Monica writes. The nation knows Clinton is a scum bag; but American women love philandering political scumbags with a cute smile and slick line of talk.
  • mrdog 2012/09/21 06:51:20 (edited)
    Oops. Mr. Clinton Is In Trouble.
    mrdog
    +1
    Finally the gal is going to Woman Up.... and Hillary is going to be very mad to learn of our Bubba Bills thoughts on her and other things.... Americans like this kind of stuff...

well now they will get the gal's side... What can do? Bubba Bill screw up...no pun..bark
    P.S. Bubba Bill wants out of this messy book...better have a quiet talk with Monica ...
    and make some solid promises...or the gal will eat his lunch...
  • firelooker mrdog 2012/09/21 16:09:12
    firelooker
    +1
    You don't think Billary alreadsy knows what Billy boy thinks of her? They use each other for their own personal & political goals and there's no love lost between them. As a pair they are very dangerous to ayone who dares cross them.
  • mrdog firelooker 2012/09/21 16:16:35 (edited)
    mrdog
    But Butch lost her ruthless attitude in 08...i have wondered why? bark

p.s. Rumor of course...but didn't someone from Chicago threat their young gal?
  • firelooker mrdog 2012/09/21 16:27:39
    firelooker
    +1
    There were rumors to that, but of course it's been denied. I wouldn't put it past the Obama campaign to use Chicago style politics to get their way. The Republicans need to grow a set and start fighting down in the trenches if they ever expect to win.
  • mrdog firelooker 2012/09/21 16:34:30
    mrdog
    I have little faith in rumors.... just thought I would pass it on...

Mitt smart guy... I for one think he is doing fine... voters are fed up
    with O and O Team...axlerod....has no answer to O record...
    in live interview.... O fell flat.... I think he knows that his record can't
    be defended.... that bothers O a lot.... inexperienced did it...

O knows he was in over his head these past four years...but
    continues to be an actor...playing his part...but that will not work this time..
    voters know him very well indeed...that is my take... liberal media can't
    save him either...bark
  • firelooker mrdog 2012/09/21 16:43:14
    firelooker
    +1
    Make no mistake Obama knows exctly wat he's doing & what he's trying to do. Hiom & all the other socialists in DC will do whatever they think needs to be done to win this election. That's Chicago style politics!
  • conservyT 2012/09/21 06:40:22
    What Do You Think?
    conservyT
    I think the girl was sick then and apparently the girl is still sick now.
  • zbacku conservyT 2012/09/21 14:14:17
    zbacku
    And Clinton was a fine and upstanding type of guy. You're nuts.
  • conservyT zbacku 2012/09/24 16:37:40
    conservyT
    Excuse me???
  • conservyT conservyT 2012/09/24 16:46:18
    conservyT
    Hey there, I thought we were friends???

Why are You calling me nuts?

Is it because I didn't write what You wanted me to write.

For the record, Monica Lewinsky is Sick!

What kind of respectable woman wants to relive the moments of the past, especially hers?

I Know who bill clintion is, but this is about her and she needs to move on; everyone with a sound mind knows that bill clinton is a Criminal!

She's the one putting herself out there AGAIN in the press and it's all for the Wrong Reasons!

So will you be the first one in line to purchase her book?
  • LEFT IS NOT RIGHT 2012/09/21 06:13:06
    LEFT IS NOT RIGHT
    +1
    Perfect. The rapist endorsing the muslim.
  • doc moto 2012/09/21 05:15:40
    Care To Comment?
    doc moto
    +1
    From the article and followed by my 2cents and that is not too much, eh?

"“No one will hire her and she can’t get a job because of Clinton,” a sympathetic friend told The Post yesterday. “She needs to make money somehow.”"

When all the hush money is gone and then you have to get creative; how creative can you get, well with Bill running his mouth on National TV and getting back into the lime-light, now is the time to bring the rest of the trash out!
  • Care To Comment?
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    She will make tons of money in this!
  • Simmering Frog - PHART 2012/09/21 05:06:44
    What Do You Think?
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    +1
    Bill Clinton gif

Everybody is dropping their pants around Bill. What's up with that?
  • zbacku Simmeri... 2012/09/21 05:17:20
    zbacku
    LOL. Where'd you get that one? Everyone just stood there like it happened all the time.
  • Simmeri... zbacku 2012/09/21 05:20:41
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    +1
    I was actually searching "Bill Clinton pantless gif" and that came up.Lol! I was searching for a funny picture of him sitting in the Oval Office without pants on.
  • zbacku Simmeri... 2012/09/22 16:29:47
    zbacku
    +1
    LOL. No wonder Obama wants to shut the internet down.
  • Simmeri... zbacku 2012/09/22 20:38:38
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    Obama is doing to America what Clinton did to Monica.

2014/10/21 02:34:39