Mitt Romney's Creating Jobs with His $250,000,000?

sodabox 2012/07/11 14:25:46

• Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/11 15:59:05
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    It really bugs the liberals when people who earn their own money chose to spend it any way they wish.

I wish it bugged liberals to see Michael Mooere and their left wing friends in Hollywood raking in the dough as much as Romney or Limbaugh. Hypocrites.
  • sodabox Bill ~P... 2012/07/12 03:20:16
    sodabox
    Can you show me these jobs? Why isn't he showing us these jobs?
  • Bill ~P... sodabox 2012/07/12 12:16:28
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    Romney turned around failing companies and saved jobs. For a while my son worked at Staples. Thanks Romney. Some companies could not be saved for whatever reason. Instead of pooring money into them, Romney faced the facts and closed the doors. My guess is that if Romney had been given the data about Solyndra, he would have realized they did not have a viable product for the free market and he would have shut them down. Obama on the other hand, probably to pay off a campaign donation as politicians seem to do, funneled taxpayer dollars into a failing business. The execs at Solyndra took those tax dollars, funneled them into their personal bank accounts and then did what Romney would have done... closed the doors.

When rich people like Romney spend their money in the free market, they support jobs whether it's someone renting boats or a waitress serving breakfast. My boss took his money and spent it on building a business. I remember when he worked only for himself. Today he employs me and perhaps 100 others because he built a business. There are the jobs as I see it. I have one! But I don't own my job... my boss does.

Small business owners today like my boss want to build an expand but they are facing a huge obstacle.... government regulation. In addition we have a President that...

Small business owners today like my boss want to build an expand but they are facing a huge obstacle.... government regulation. In addition we have a President that is playing class-warfare. People who can create jobs like my boss are being portrayed as evil. Not only that, they are being told that if they make more money, the government is going to take it (make them pay their fair share).

In that kind of environment, it seems understandable to me that people are unwilling to expand and create new jobs. My hope is that ROmney can create an environmet in which smart people will be willing to expand business, build products that the public wants to buy and create new jobs.

I think Henry Ford would never have been able to get off the ground in an Obama environment.
  • sodabox Bill ~P... 2012/07/12 13:03:14 (edited)
    sodabox
    Thanks for your non-answer. You only proved my point.
  • Q 2012/07/11 14:59:28
    Q
    +1
    Its pretty obvious now why he didn't want to release his tax returns since it shows the voters a side of his business practices that highlights his questionable morals and values. He even switched his Bermuda shell company over to his wife's name right before he became Governor of Massachusetts.

He'll never be like his father and release 12 years of returns which only makes most Americans wonder what he's trying to hide.
  • Fef 2012/07/11 14:35:53
    Fef
    Democrats have to understand that government doesn't create jobs.
  • Reichstolz Fef 2012/07/11 14:47:31
    Reichstolz
    You are asking them to give up their only pitch to the ignorant.
  • sodabox Fef 2012/07/12 03:20:51
    sodabox
    What does that have to do with this question?
  • Reichstolz 2012/07/11 14:31:28
    Wait
    Reichstolz
    First, if we know about the accounts overseas, because it is REPORTED ON HIS IRS TAX FILINGS, what is hiding?
    I love how this media story plays to the ignorant, who are nothing more than envious of success.
    Thank you once again dependency party for proving your concern is not for all to succeed, only to demonize and tear down those who do, to your level. How pathetic you look, but then again, we expected as much.
  • sodabox Reichstolz 2012/07/12 03:21:17
    sodabox
  • Reichstolz sodabox 2012/07/12 03:24:03 (edited)
    Reichstolz
    What is the question for, but to characterize Mitt as an evil rich guy? Which by the way ,there was a time where those who are successful were emulated, not envied.
  • sodabox Reichstolz 2012/07/12 03:31:22
    sodabox
    People keep telling me that we have to give the rich tax breaks so the money will trickle down. So where is the trickle down from Romney? Put up or shut up. Get it now? Seems I have to spell everything out for you.
  • Reichstolz sodabox 2012/07/12 03:36:36 (edited)
    Reichstolz
    I never once said the money will trickle down. I don't particularly care if it does. The government has no constitutional power to confiscate for the purpose of redistribution. Business is in business to make a profit, period. If the US wants jobs they need people who are willing to risk their capital here. The only thing the government can do to attract that risk, is to create a risk friendly environment. Government does not create anything, it only holds the power to destroy. I am sorry you are ignorant to markets and the role of government.
  • sodabox Reichstolz 2012/07/12 03:38:36
    sodabox
    You are an anarchist?
  • Reichstolz sodabox 2012/07/12 04:10:05
    Reichstolz
    Nope, I am a constitutional conservative. Government's only purpose is what is enumerated in the constitution, which is to uphold the rule of law, and national defense. The rest is wasting my labor for foolishness.
  • sodabox Reichstolz 2012/07/12 13:05:26 (edited)
    sodabox
    So you would agree that only the militia should have guns, not citizens? Because that's what the constitution says.

You ignore this:
    Article I, Section 8, Clause 1
    The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence[note 1] and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
  • Reichstolz sodabox 2012/07/12 13:34:26
    Reichstolz
    "shall be uniform"- meaning the progressive tax system is unconstitutional.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"- this is what the SCOTUS has upheld even as recently as 2009 in the Washington DC handgun bans.
  • sodabox Reichstolz 2012/07/12 21:37:59
    sodabox
    "uniform throughout the United States" - meaning it doesn't vary from state to state.
  • Reichstolz sodabox 2012/07/13 02:26:52
    Reichstolz
    Wrong.
  • sodabox Reichstolz 2012/07/14 17:32:36
    sodabox
    Convincing argument you have there. You win.
  • Reichstolz sodabox 2012/07/14 19:57:22
    Reichstolz
    What more should I say, you are wrong. You interpret the statement your way and I interpret it the way it was intended.

2014/09/22 16:21:45