Mitt Romney Will Guarantee Obama Four More Years? Why Republicans Need Ron Paul!

chaoskitty123 2012/05/08 20:12:59
Even before he wins the Republican nomination, Mitt Romney is self destructing.

First, he begins claiming he was personally involved in saving the US auto industry when everyone on the face of the planet with access to US media knows Romney said to let them fail.

Now, he's gotten himself into a situation where a supporter mentions Obama should be tried for treason. It's not that the person said this or that the media is being unfair, it's how Romney responded with no passion at all either to refute or condone what the woman said... and this will be his Achilles heel.

Then you have the declining support for Romney mush as we saw with McCain in 2008 where too late the Republicans realized that McCain was a mistake and it was too late to support someone else. Mind you, I am not saying non Republicans are now deflating in their support for Romney and many are actually saying what I have been saying that when you look at their voting records, Conservative Republicans will be better off with Obama than Romney.

Mitt Romney caved to the left repeatedly as Governor of Massachusetts and while he did balance the state budget without raising taxes... he did it by raising the price of everything else. While he still has a strong Democrat support base in Massachusetts and may even possibly take that state from Obama, he left office a very unpopular Governor.

In the case of the woman who spoke out that Obama should be tried for treason, leftwingers again went off the wall crying racism on many sites... but she is a black woman who also said that Obama has also gone beyond the Constitution. Thus, the cry of racism cannot be applied here.

Romney's insiders have also slipped up stating Romney is doing his best "not to say anything that will upset Conservatives", now why would Romney be saying things that he doesn't want to offend Conservatives unless he is not a Conservative and guess what... HE'S NOT!!

Mitt Romney is a Liberal Republican and he's been lying up a storm about his views which already the left is crucifying him with because the man has no passion and cannot even tell a lie without everyone seeing it for what it is!!??

Look, Ron Paul may not believe in everything the Conservatives support but where he does believe in things that are Conservative, no one questions that he genuinely does support these views.

Ron Paul is a Republican and there is such a thing as Republicanism... a separate ideal system from Conservativism.

Republicanism is a belief system of radical change. Not radical as in extreme like the Liberal Progressives in the Democratic Party, but radical change like what we saw from Reagan moving the country forward rather than preserving the status quo. The Progressive Republicans embraced this ideal more than anyone as yes, people like Teddy Roosevelt were Progressives but they understood that government should play it's part in creating change and then get the hell out of our business if we don't need them. Teddy Roosevelt created the NCAA as an organization to protect college athlete's at a time college athletes were being killed and athletics was being bought off by the wealthy. However, it survived beyond Teddy Roosevelt until eventually reaching a point of insanity where if a college athlete is given a notebook, that college will be suspended from NCAA postseason play or heavily fined... but that's because the NCAA survived beyond it's intended purpose as the violence of sports was still extreme even after Teddy died.

Progressive Republicans used government to effect change and then turned things back over to the private sector. If their legislation wasn't working, they stopped and put things back like they were... Progressive Democrats never do that, they will instead act like they didn't do anything and leave their mistakes to compound which is what's wrong with public education today.

Reagan had been a Liberal Democrat who switched parties to become a Conservative Republican. The reason for the change was simple enough to understand as before the radical 60's, Liberal Democrats were at least 30% to 40% rightwing and the further left they saw the Democrats becoming, the more they emphasized their rightwing views until their rightwing views became 60% to 70% Conservative or rightwing. But like Ron Paul, Reagan was viewed as an extremist, a crackpot and he was attacked as being a lunatic by the Republicans when he ran for President against Ford... and most Republicans still felt the same about him in 1980 when they elected him because the Democrats had become self destructive and the opposition to Jimmy Carter was simply too strong.

Republicans supported Ronald Reagan in 1980 BECAUSE he was radical and was not an establishment candidate as most people in the Republican establishment did everything they could to stop Reagan from winning their nomination.

Watch Mitt Romney as every time he thought the nomination was his, he began bragging and boasting leading to Santorum victories in the very next primary states as Republicans saw Romney for what he is and rejected him.

Right now, he is revealing his self destructive side yet again and the mans lies are becoming ridiculously, and painfully, obvious to everyone.

He will be defeated by Obama because Romney is not the candidate most Republicans want... he simply fits a mold of what a Republican candidate should look like. This is, in fact, the main reason Republicans oppose Ron Paul because he doesn't fit that mold... neither did Reagan!

If you want to see Obama win four more years, you continue to support Romney.

We need a leader with experience, a man with integrity and a man with the intelligence to do this job and the only one who fits that mold is Ron Paul!

You support Mitt Romney... and like in 2008, you will be standing there with your head in your hands facing the stark reality you nominated a man unfit to be elected President when it's too late to change your mind and go with someone else.

If you support Romney, please understand.

You are supporting a man who is a complete fraud and most of you know it.

You have to look at Romney and ask yourself if he really has leadership ability when he is claiming he supported efforts to save the US auto industry when what he supported was letting them go bankrupt and he used those very words! I myself said let GM do what Ford was doing and if they went bankrupt... so what? Others would buy the company, get rid of the idiots who ran it into the ground and rebuild.

Obama is claiming he saved the auto industry... THE HELL HE DID! I opposed George Bush jr but the money that went to GM came from Bush's 2008 Economic Stabilization Act costing us over $700 billion and which was all but forgotten in the conflict over Obama's stimulus bill. But like Iraq, Bush arranged the details for how this was to be done and Obama has claimed both simply because they happened while he was President. However, Bush arranged the pullout dates in Iraq and for all US troops to be withdrawn by Dec 31 2011... Obama had nothing to do with that. Likewise, the amount proportioned for GM and Chrysler was arranged under Bush with the irony being that Obama supporters kept pointing this out to defend Obama when the right were blaming him for the bailout... but when it works, they started claiming Obama did it and should get credit... lol, wrong.

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are unfit to be President. We need a leader who can work with both sides as we need to come together and stop the division that is destroying this country. We need to stop the blame games and look at ourselves to ask "What have I contributed to this mess and what can I do to help get us out of this mess"... and what it comes down to is you stop blaming the other side, start accepting personal responsibility and put being an American before being a Liberal or Conservative.

Set aside you bias, your prejudice and your political idealism so we can roll up our sleeves and work together.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who is not an establishment stooge. He attracts support from every group in this country who set aside their bias to come together. He may be a radical... but maybe we should examine who created this mess as it wasn't radicals who did it... it was the establishment in both parties.

If you think Ron Paul won't win... you may be correct.

But the question should be is this about winning... or is it about fixing what's wrong and how we expect to entrust fixing our problems as a nation to the very people who created it in the first place... and who have been promising to fix what's wrong for decades with neither Democrats nor Republicans doing a damn thing to fix what's wrong.

Communism failed because it required an ever expanding economy to spread wealth among an ever increasing population. If you do not expand the economy, then you have less wealth to spread with every new birth and inflation sets in automatically if you do not control costs and reduce the price of purchasing to keep the cost of living balanced with lower incomes.... they didn't do that. Instead, they borrowed themselves into oblivion needing to conquer and steal from other nations to sustain Russia.

The problem with Communism is revealed in our own government as in order to give our federal leaders the power to govern over the issues important to us, they must first understand the problem. In 2008, we learned from John McCain that he and the rest of Washington DC's leaders actually know virtually nothing about economics and that they use advisers to help them establish their views on such matters. In other words, people provided by corporations and special interest leaders we the people do not elect are actually running the nations economy... our leaders even tell us this and we still cannot understand why the economy is in a state of collapse.

We keep attacking unions and corporations because of their control over Washington DC... has anyone stopped for a moment to ask if maybe these two issues are one and the same? It's not about "who" is wielding influence over our leaders... it's the wealth and control they exercise over our leaders and this is both sides not one side while the other is innocent of wrongful influence or a controlling influence over our leaders.

Ron Paul is the one candidate whose reputation tells us he cannot be bought and that his reputation for honesty is something both sides agree is well deserved.

Will re electing Obama to four more years achieve anything different than his first four years? Only if he shifts more to the right as many Democrat observers say his voting record indicates he will do. This is his last term if he wins and his political career is essentially over... he doesn't have to pretend to support the left anymore and will want to be more like Clinton in his second term.

Will electing Romney to four years as President resolve anything? No, while he might win Massachusetts because he has a strong Democrat support base there to combine with his Republican support, he left that state in chaos and he did not run for re election because he was so unpopular he could not win. Romney has no passion and the man is a complete fraud whose record indicates he will cave to the left on almost every issue important to them.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who really stands apart from the establishment and who is guaranteed to bring change to Washington DC because he's not part of the "good ol' boys" establishment that has led us into this mess.

Elect Romney to face Obama... in recent days, Romney has confirmed my worst fears about him and like McCain, Obama will not win this election... Romney will give Obama four more years as Romney is the wrong candidate and I fear most Republicans will learn the hard way like they did in 2006 and 2008 that going with a RINO for any reason will only get you beaten!

• Gary 2012/05/08 21:05:01
    Gary
    +7
    I've been saying this since the very beginning of this cluster fark, "don't blame me when the ABO group think/mentality fails like it did in 2008, you'll have brought that on yourself by being a party voter" of course none of them are capable of thinking for themselves, they just sit around waiting for the TV to tell them who to vote for.

• nverumind 2012/05/12 13:52:05
    nverumind
    +2
    Great Post!!! Damn right Ron paul cant be bought! He is one of US and will not allow this corruption and deceit to continue!! RP will do what needs to be done to ensure our constitution ISNT hindered or set aside while making any of his decisions!
  • Bozette 2012/05/12 08:44:30
    Bozette
    +4
    Every four years I hear the same thing...that I "have" to vote for the lesser of two evils...that my guy can't win...a vote for him is a vote for the other side...that we'll work for change after the election... What it all amounts to is that every four, or more often, eight years we get a brand new "same ol' same ol'" elected to office. Maintaining the status quo is what got us where we are today. And today I am hearing "ABO", along with what I hear every election.

We cannot afford to maintain the status quo. The status quo, currently, is an ever faster downhill slalom, and we are running into more obstacles the farther downhill we go. I personally don't see much, if any, difference between the right-leaning 0bama and the left-leaning Romney.

We need change. We need it now. And at this point, it needs to be pretty "radical" to use the Republican's term for Ron Paul. Personally, I don't think abiding by the Constitution is radical, though given the fact that it has pretty much been discarded, especially over the past decade, I can understand how some would consider it so. We need smaller, more efficient government. We need to get the government out of where it doesn't belong. We need to fix this mess we are in. We need to back off from the police state we are n...

We need change. We need it now. And at this point, it needs to be pretty "radical" to use the Republican's term for Ron Paul. Personally, I don't think abiding by the Constitution is radical, though given the fact that it has pretty much been discarded, especially over the past decade, I can understand how some would consider it so. We need smaller, more efficient government. We need to get the government out of where it doesn't belong. We need to fix this mess we are in. We need to back off from the police state we are not far from becoming and move back to the freedom this country was founded upon.

The only candidate who wants to do this, the only one who has the drive and the integrity to do so, hell, the only one who truly has any credibility when it comes to standing up for what is right is Ron Paul.
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/05/12 07:40:07
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +3
    Good post. I stated a lot of the same on one of my polls. People don't seem to get it. Romney is not a Conservative. He is a CEO. He does what it takes to get the job done. Unfortunately, it will entail supporting unions, big banks, wall street, the Fed, foreign aid, the military complex, higher taxes, higher deficit, lower GDP, etc. In other words, it would be 4 more years of the exact same crapola we have had shoved down our throat for the last 12 years.
    Anyone that still believes in this ABO hogwash, is in complete denial of reality. And whatever they are taking should be very popular at college social gatherings.
    The repeated retorts of Ron Paul can't win, are being trounced at every state convention. His delegate count grows like Jack's bean stalk on steroids! While Romney's chances continue to fade into the sunset.
    I have also compared the GOP's blatant push for Romney to McCain's failed nomination. I just wonder what no-name nutcase they would stick him with for VP, that will also go down the tubes come election day. Their last ditch effort to nominate a woman as VP to save their obviously embarrassing mistake, was abysmal. The media shredded her, and she is still nothing but a glory hound and a self appointed diva. There real problem is going to be, who will the be able to find that is even willing to run with Romney on the ticket. They would have to be absolutely clueless that Romney won't win. And Biden unfortunately is already spoken for. ;o)
  • Arizona1950 2012/05/09 06:19:30
    Arizona1950
    +4
    I lived in MA during the debacle ...

• pamela 2012/05/09 00:21:50
    pamela
    I'm sorry but I have said it before and will say it again, Ron Paul will not make the nomination. Wake up people it takes delegates to win the states and the quantity of delegates decides upon the Nominee. Paul doesn't have the amount to even catch up to what Romney has. Romney speaks far better than Paul, is younger than Paul, and will be the better one to curb the spending and bring our economy back around, It may still take some years ahead, but, Romney is a business man and i think he will know more so ( than Obama ) on how to create jobs. All of you are numb nuts, if you think Paul can to the job. To me he is a wimp.
  • Technot... pamela 2012/05/12 07:44:45
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +4
    Your delegate point is fried.
    It is not the job of POTUS to create jobs.
    Cutting a Trillion out of the budget the first year will put this country back toward recovery.
    Killing all foreign aid will put money back in the US.
    Paul is steadfast on Constitutional governing, making him in reality, the strongest man for the job, nothing whimpy at all about him. Your comments on the other hand.......

Current delegate map
  • john Kills 2012/05/09 00:12:02
    john Kills
    +3
    Do not vote for dumney. Ron Paul is what we need.
  • Cal 2012/05/08 23:49:16
    Cal
    +1
    A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama. You want Obama out? Vote Romney - he's your remaining option. Sorry, that's just how it is. You Paulinians will have to wake up at some point.
  • nverumind Cal 2012/05/12 13:55:55
    nverumind
    +3
    Well you keep telling us to wake up and we'll keep telling you romney zombies to do the same. Romney is going to do exactly what obama is doing
  • Cal nverumind 2012/05/12 15:44:58
    Cal
    Romney zombie? ME? You obviously don't know me or have seen me before. I supported Cain, moved to Gingrich, and now I'm left with Romney. I'm no Romney zombie rofl. I'm telling you all to look at the facts, statistics, and various metrics....because they're available to everyone. Paul is losing. Drastically. Back Romney or back Obama...there is no plan C.
  • nverumind Cal 2012/05/12 16:03:09
    nverumind
    +2
    Doesnt matter what you say about no plan C, I will NOT vote for more corrupt, hypocritical ,money mongers, and war trolls! If people would stop looking at the voting system for real change we may just get somewhere. IF voting changed anything IT would be Illegal! SO that being said im voting for my conscience and for who supports our rights and wants to put Government back into the position it is supposed to be "FOR the people, not Sitting on top of them"
  • Cal nverumind 2012/05/12 16:44:08
    Cal
    So your not voting? Acknowledged. This debate doesn't matter much then does it? You have the luxury of ignoring the election process.
  • nverumind Cal 2012/05/12 16:47:43
    nverumind
    +1
    What are you talking about? If anyone is ignoring the election process its the idiots who keep saying ron paul doesnt stand a chance. He is wracking up delegates and his supporters are increasing in numbers by the thousands and far outnumber the followers of any other candidate.. we'll see come tampa convention..actually do some research RP is comin up fast, you morons dont know that because you trust right or left based polls and media. Try actually finding the information for yourself..instead of being a lemming.
  • Cal nverumind 2012/05/12 17:07:45 (edited)
    Cal
    Idiots? Your kidding right. Google the statistics. I found the info, can you??????????????????????????

Anyways. No point in debating this. It's pretty obvious whats going on. If you choose to ignore it, well you guys will figure it out by November, I'm positive of it. Have a good one.
  • nverumind Cal 2012/05/12 17:17:43
    nverumind
    +3

His Message is what matters, AND that IS what seperates rp supporters from the rest. we dont want to continue to let Gov have the reigns, when all that has done is lead us into near collapse and endangered our country and our freedoms
  • Gary 2012/05/08 21:05:01
    Gary
    +7
  • Technot... Gary 2012/05/12 07:45:48
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +4
    Another McCain scenario all over again. Who would the GOP convince to go down with the Romney ship? LOL!
  • nverumind Gary 2012/05/12 13:56:45
    nverumind
    +3
    Exactly ~.. ~

2014/10/02 16:40:59