Million Truckers March to D.C. to protest the Obama Administration corruption of U.S. Constitution . Do you support the Million Truckers ?

CAPISCE 2013/09/24 12:49:56
YES
no
Truckers facebook and flyer:

American truckers are … great patriots, and they are all well aware of what is happening to our U.S. Constitution. Through this campaign, they are leading the convoy of all Americans coast to coast who wish to restore our Constitutional Republic. America is calling out to our Patriots, and if any group can help lead the charge to save our nation, it’s the U.S. Truckers.
AP: A group of truck drivers are planning to drive to and shut down Washington, D. C. for three days beginning October 11, to protest the “corruption against the Constitution.”
To that end, on Sept. 15 they started a Facebook page “Truckers To Shut Down America.” In a week, the page has received nearly 83,000 likes. This is what page says:

The American people are sick and tired of the corruption that is destroying America! We therefore declare a GENERAL STRIKE on the weekend of October 11-13, 2013! Truck drivers will not haul freight! Americans can strike in solidarity with truck drivers! Workers will call in sick! Consumers will not buy or sell anything on this date! Stay home! Buy nothing!
FOTM friend Dean Garrison’s DC Clothesline.reports that Freedom Outpost’s Suzanne Hamner was one of the first to break this story. She writes:

Many Americans are supporting the 18 wheel drivers rolling to DC by pledging to boycott those three days by staying home and avoiding all money transactions for those days. But, individuals are not the only ones who have come out in support of this endeavor. A few members with Indiana Overpass for Obama’s Impeachment are offering to pay for hotel rooms and a meal or two for the truckers.

A truck stop in Baton Rouge, LA is offering 50 gallons of free fuel to the first 20 truckers that come by their establishment with pictures showing their rig in DC during those three days.

There has even been a post from a man in Germany, written in German, supporting the million trucker march to DC.

You can see the comments of truckers saying they’re joining the protest, by going to on the Truckers Facebook page – here.

A group of Canadian truckers has also joined the movement! Here’s their Facebook page “Canadian truckers to shut down.”

For the rest of us “non-truckers,” we can show our support by:

• If we work, call in sick on Friday, October 11.
  • Don’t buy or sell anything on Friday, Oct. 11.
  • Donate fuel to the trucker patriots who will be rolling into D.C. on our behalf. Click here.

• CAPISCE 2013/09/24 12:52:12
    YES
    CAPISCE
    +13
    truck convoy
    Keep on Truckin , it's about time someone made a stand against the Obama Administrations out right attack on the Constitution

• ghostrider 2013/10/24 04:32:06
    no
    ghostrider
    So ... what happened to the "million" truckers and their shutting down Washington? ... apparently some of them, at least, got elected as Tea Party Republicans.
  • Mark DeBarbieri 2013/09/26 17:34:52
    YES
    Mark DeBarbieri
    +1
    I think it was 1978, when 10,000 farmers drove their tractors to Washington D.C. It will be interesting to see what effect all that traffic is going to ensue on the beltways. Maybe it will keep the bureaucrats from getting to work. Isn't that called a government shut-down?
  • Fae~the wicked faerie of PHAET 2013/09/25 12:40:26
    no
    Fae~the wicked faerie of PHAET
    No, some of us have to work and go on with our lives.
  • CAPISCE Fae~the... 2013/09/25 12:41:25
    CAPISCE
    You never took a day off? Congratulations
  • Fae~the... CAPISCE 2013/09/25 12:47:07
    Fae~the wicked faerie of PHAET
    Yes, I have. When I am either ill, or I need to for my child's sake. I like to keep my sick days you know, for when I actually need them. My vacation days are spent hanging out at some location with my family. My company treats me well, and I don't like to lie and crap on their trust.
  • CAPISCE Fae~the... 2013/09/25 13:02:52
    CAPISCE
    I respect that.....hats off to you
  • ConLibFraud 2013/09/25 11:28:02
    YES
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    But if they think yet another march is going to accomplish anything I have some moon milk for sale!
  • perks-a real PATRIOT 2013/09/25 07:13:12
    YES
    perks-a real PATRIOT
    +2
    Hell Yes, I wish I could join them!!
  • Stan Kapusta 2013/09/25 01:22:19
    YES
    Stan Kapusta
    +3
    The American people are tired of talking. Being threatened with lawyers don't scare them anymore. This is a small step with many to come.
  • kaZappoo 2013/09/24 20:39:58
    YES
    kaZappoo
    +3
    as a veteran / veteran driver w/ 30+ yrs behind me ,I now instruct newbies in caldwell idaho , I support them ..wish I could be there but will support the effort !

I trained several drivers who work for DOT food's in burley idaho ...as well
  • haa.abid 2013/09/24 20:14:50
    YES
    haa.abid
    YES
    +3
    They want our country back from liberal stupidity and the destructive course Obama has set.
  • Pamela 2013/09/24 16:54:11
    YES
    Pamela
    +2
    I most certainly do. This is only the beginning of what's going to come after this.
  • Sick Boy 2013/09/24 16:45:00
  • William Gill~PWCM~JLA 2013/09/24 16:42:27
    YES
    William Gill~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Hope they have as good a turnout as the bikers had.
  • Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2013/09/24 16:36:07
    YES
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I support the Truckers 200%
  • gunner 2013/09/24 16:06:30
    YES
    gunner
    +2
    I would have opted for 10/1 instead of 10/11. It may be to late by then. And only for 3 days? 1 week would send a more clear message. 3 days isn`t enough. 1 week would have everyones attention. Otherwise, sorry, wasted effort. I support their reasons, but this will not work. Washington and the rest of the country need 1 week to understand the cause.
  • Jeff gunner 2013/09/25 11:43:43
    Jeff
    +1
    I thought it could have been on or before 10/1 too to get at the Government before it gets after us again.
  • gunner Jeff 2013/09/25 13:06:38
    gunner
    +1
    Not to be down in the doom and gloom, but the republicans in the House, could have killed obamacare. Instead, they used their coyote methods, and weasel words and passed it off to the senate. Ted Cruz has been minimized and pilloried by republicans and democrats , alike. So, he`s holding up the senate vote, whether by design, or not. He`s endearing himself to honest hard working tax payers.
  • Jeff gunner 2013/09/25 23:53:41 (edited)
    Jeff
    +2
    At least we have Cruz. To me the Dems and Repubs are all of the same party except some that are individually or as a group actually working for American's and have our welfare foremost, like they're supposed to.

What are the term limits on Senators? Forever? LOL. Pelosi and Harry Reid need to be run out.

One term is sufficient for any President. By the end of the first term if someone chooses (I don't just mean Obama but other Presidents too), to be really corrupt, he has had the time to get their cronies into high positions, have direction from the shadow people, repay some of their big campaign donors with jobs and contracts, and set up their fiefdoms. One term is enough. Maybe it would clean up some of the corruption and we'd get a fresh start.
  • gunner Jeff 2013/09/26 12:25:15
    gunner
    +1
    The biggest problem we have is lack of information. If we had known who and what obama was, He never would have been a Senator or Pres. . I take that back. Coming from Illinois, yea, he`d be their senator. So, we have a news media keeping information from us. There was so much hateful racism around him, that we were constantly defending our critizism of his policies and us not being racist. But he and his minions certainly are. I agree on Reid and Pelosie. Reid`s a pompous a$$ and pelosi`s in bed with any communist that comes along. So, the Communist Party USA and CAIR have been successful this time around. It`s our fault.
  • Jeff gunner 2013/09/26 21:52:35
    Jeff
    +1
    I don't think non-governmental, American people can be blamed for him being chosen. I had the time and used it because I considered this search important. But he would have been 'elected' anyway.

It was a rigged election electronically aided by ACORN, the fact of no picture IDs required for voting, Military votes being blatantly tossed, dishnest politicians, and crooked, computer system management and the so-called 'security company' hired to oversee this catastrophic fraud. Some voters were fooled, and believed his lies and promises.

The Commies chose him to be the POTUS and we are temporarily stuck with him despite many people voting against him. One little American can't stand up to a group of murderous, sometime highly-organized, sadistic thugs with money, power, and a membership or gang across the world.

That's funny how you described Reid and Pelosi.
  • gunner Jeff 2013/09/26 22:50:07
    gunner
    +2
    You are right, of course. I`ve e-mailed different ones. Reid, McCain, etc. All I am at best is e-mail in the trash. So, since we are regarded as lower than dirt by the self called elite, lets shake their tree alittle.
  • Jeff gunner 2013/09/27 00:13:36 (edited)
    Jeff
    +1
    Whoops!!! I thought you considered it a fair election so I was trying to explain it. LOL

I thought I deleted the other reply about it. Sorry, now reading it I kind of sound like I was lecturing you. I'll try to delete it again now.

We need to shake their tree a bit only to hear them try to insult us by calling us the usual names.
     shaking tree
  • gunner Jeff 2013/09/27 01:00:34
    gunner
    You`re just fine. Someone who doesn`t know the info you`ve writtin may benifit. If nothing else, may raise questions in their minds. I remember the military vote, and what happened to it. The fuss has always been by liberals over voter id and such. Disinfranchized, is what they call it. They were perfectly content to allow our military members votes to not be counted. Liberal hypocracy at it`s finest. Even yet, no one seems to care. The republicans are no different than democrats. Each manipulating the other and us into an advantageous position. Both after the same goals. Power and money. Yea, I`d shut them down.
  • Jeff gunner 2013/09/27 04:50:00
    Jeff
    +1
    I believe if by some mere chance they were able to completely overpower us and annihilate the ones they deemed not worth using, they would turn on each repeatedly after raping and destroying the earth of any animal and plant life. Then they'd totally annihilate each other. This sounds like the storyline of a cheap, science fiction movie on the death of a civilization and the smoldering planet Earth. I might have seen this movie as a child. lol
  • gunner Jeff 2013/09/27 18:45:25
    gunner
    I agree their lust for power and money includes blood. It`s been a theme of many novels. Atlas Shrugged is the 1st one comes to mind. 1984. When people finally catch up and catch on to those in power, then I`d expect a round up and throw all the criminally insane power seekers in a psyh hosp. , permanently for the rest of their lives. Simply as a humanitarian move to preserve life on earth. Neuc. power in the hands of Governments is really scary. That debacle in Japan is still on going. Dumping estimated 300,000 tons of radioactive water in the ocean daily. Where are all the Al Gore folks, Sierra club, all the liberals worried about the environment?
  • Car1u5~PWCM~JLA 2013/09/24 16:01:39
    YES
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Of course
  • The Gipper~PWCM~JLA 2013/09/24 15:57:43
    YES
    The Gipper~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Not just the Administration's disregard foir the Constitution, but the rest of DC letting them get away with it!

Fire them all!
  • ConLibF... The Gip... 2013/09/25 11:29:04
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Arrest them all and punish them for high treason!
  • The Gip... ConLibF... 2013/09/25 13:22:16
    The Gipper~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    "Punish" is a nice word for what I'd like to see happen to most of them...
  • ConLibF... The Gip... 2013/09/25 14:52:20
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Big Time!
  • Lorenz0 W. ElMenzo 2013/09/24 15:53:40
    YES
    Lorenz0 W. ElMenzo
    +2
    Yes I support the Teamsters!
  • White P... Lorenz0... 2013/09/24 16:13:59
    White Panther
    +3
    These are independent truckers, not Teamsters.
  • Mytstar... White P... 2013/09/24 16:37:39
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    very important and a good point
  • Lorenz0... White P... 2013/09/24 17:52:42
    Lorenz0 W. ElMenzo
    +1
    OK, I support independent truckers, & Teamsters! already, alright!?

truck convoy
  • CAPISCE Lorenz0... 2013/09/24 17:07:17
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Not really teamsters .... I don't believe
  • Rose R. 2013/09/24 15:50:06
    YES
    Rose R.
    +3
    Definitely!
  • White Panther 2013/09/24 15:24:01 (edited)
    YES
    White Panther
    +4
    Absolutely. This is more proof that We can assemble large groups of people in short order, to take over a tyrannical government if necessary.
  • Luke 2013/09/24 15:08:42
    YES
    Luke
    +4
    Now that's a great idea!!!! About time we started bitching about this admins destroying our country.

2014/10/23 10:18:41