Michigan "Human Resources" dept. sues to force parents to subject their 10 year old son to chemo poisoning, despite no sign of having cancer: yay or nay?

tncdel 2012/05/04 14:33:32

• Selketskiss 2012/05/08 22:13:25
    NAY! [explain].
    Selketskiss
    These pukes think they are in charge of us and can force people to do what they are told...Americans will only take so much then they will push back and watchout when that happens...What they are doing to these people is a power trip, I am in charge do as I say...
  • CuresCancer 2012/05/05 00:11:02
    NAY! [explain].
    CuresCancer
    Chemo for the cured - brilliant!!

It reminds me of the doctors who prescribe tamoxifen to women who don't have breast cancer.

Next will be statins for people who have normal cholesterol. (Statins cause heart attacks.)
  • tncdel 2012/05/04 15:07:36
    NAY! [explain].
    tncdel
    Rick "Gardisil" Perry types in all states now.
  • dick 2012/05/04 15:06:27
    NAY! [explain].
    dick
    +2
    The state needs to but out!
  • nverumind 2012/05/04 15:01:25 (edited)
    NAY! [explain].
    nverumind
    +2
    This is sick! This is why we need to look alot deeper into medications that are "prescribed to make us " better" The FDA is actually trying to ban vitamins and supplements href="http://www.squidoo.com/... rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.sq...
    It would seem they are trying to make us sick instead of making us better , well, if everyone was healthy, how would they make a profit in medicine? it should be a sign to us if "The pharmacists that mix the toxic poisons prescribed to “cure” cancer are dying from cancer caused by the poisons they handle."
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/05/04 14:50:36
    NAY! [explain].
    Rusty Shackleford
    +6
    We should never let the government make our healthcare decisions.
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/04 14:47:55
    NAY! [explain].
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I've had ongoing, less than stellar experiences, dealing with DHS in Illinois for many years. It's like they only do things so they can write things on paper to prove that they have a job to do. I'm sick of dealing with them and dread the fact that some day I'll die and will relinquish custody of my disabled daughter to this state. Who will love her then?
  • Reggie☮ 2012/05/04 14:44:30
    NAY! [explain].
    Reggie☮
    +2
    Wow, I didn't know the DHS now had control of our medical care.

2014/12/20 13:46:14