MICHIGAN FORCES SLAUGHTER OF LIVESTOCK; RAIDED BY DNR AGENTS!!..WHAT SAY YOU??

Space Invader 2012/04/17 14:23:25

IT"S LONG;BUT YOU'D BETTER READ THIS; IT COULD BE COMING TO EVERYONE....................

Mike Adams
Natural News
Tuesday, April 17, 2012

There is nothing more pathetic, ugly and insidious than a tyrannical government thug who uses his power to destroy the lives of law-abiding citizens.

Today, we have witnessed the outrageous acts carried out by jack-booted scumbags in Michigan’s Department of Natural Resources (DNR) who masterminded armed raids on two ranches in that state, all with the intention of shooting and killing traditional livestock and arresting ranchers as felons. This is part of Michigan’s new “Invasive Species Order” which maliciously and unlawfully targets traditional pig livestock as an invasive species, based entirely on their hair color and other physical traits. (http://www.naturalnews.com/035372_Michigan_pigs_farm_freedom....)

According to our sources, the person behind this effort is DNR director Rodney A. Stokes (see contact information below). Rodney Stokes, we’ve been told, is the decision maker behind these armed raids on Michigan ranchers. He’s the one who demands that traditional heritage pigs be slaughtered at gunpoint and that Michigan ranchers be arrested and charged as felons if they resist.

In investigating this story, I called and left a message for the DNR’s media contact, but he has so far failed to return my call. I am not necessarily expecting a return call, as experience has taught me that these cowards prefer to operate in darkness and quickly flee when someone with any real journalistic integrity begins to ask real questions.

Forced to murder his own livestock

This entire story stems from the DNR’s forcing of Michigan small-scale pig ranchers to slaughter their own livestock or be arrested as felons. (Yes, you read that correctly.)

Just this last week, one Michigan farmer was forced to shoot his own livestock in cold blood — including twenty baby piglets and pregnant sows. As he says in his own words:
A d v e r t i s e m e n t

“I was served a search warrant yesterday at 7: 45am. I have killed all my hogs. [DNR] gave me papers that say I do not have any hogs on my property. All they saw were dead hogs laying around from my mass slaughtering. It took 12 guys 4 times in there to kill all of them, sows with young, Pregnant sows, dozens of piglets, and old mature boars. It has been a sad few weeks. Does anyone know what it feels like to open fire on 20 baby piglets in one group which weigh between 5 lbs and 15 lbs. They are so adorable and cute. They commented to everyone that they never saw a fence built so tough and no way would a hog get out of this area.”(www.BakersGreenAcres.com)

This is directly a result of the orders of DNR director Rodney Stokes.

NaturalNews has received word that many of the front-line DNR enforcement officers are completely opposed to this agenda put forth by Stokes. I will state here on the record that any DNR officers, employees or whistleblowers who wish to come forward with information about this case can contact NaturalNews with the complete assurance that their identity will be protected. You can reach us at this contact page. Obviously, do NOT use government computers to reach us or send us email, as that will be tracked. Do this from a public internet cafe using a hosted email address such as Gmail. Reach us through:
http://www.naturalnews.com/newstips/NewsTips.asp

We are specifically looking for whistleblowers who wish to step forward and expose the actions of Rodney Stokes or others who are directly responsible for the terrorizing of Michigan farmers. We will expose this information publicly, and we will aggressively defend the anonymity of our sources in order to see justice served.

Michigan’s DNR is out of control

As anyone can see from the facts surrounding this case, the Michigan DNR is, under the “leadership” of Rodney Stokes, acting as a rogue government agency gone completely mad and now running across the countryside with the intent of murdering livestock and terrorizing farmers.

As a freedom-loving American and strong advocate of common law, farm freedom and the rights of citizens to be free from such acts of government aggression against the People, I have called for the immediate arrest of those responsible for these illegitimate and utterly unjustified armed raids. At the very least, a criminal investigation needs to be initiated against the DNR and its director. Someone must resign over this fiasco for there to be even an inkling of justice served in this case.

I, for one, will not stop investigating Michigan’s DNR until I see justice served against those responsible for these actions. And I assure NaturalNews readers that I will immediately go public with every piece of information on the DNR that comes my way. Lawyers are standing by (as usual) to defend my right to exercise my First Amendment, even if Michigan’s DNR thinks it can deny people their entire Bill of Rights.

By the way, I also question just the basic I.Q. of the Michigan DNR about this whole issue of feral pigs. You know, here in Texas, we’re smart enough to shoot the pigs running around OUTSIDE the fences (well not me personally, but others who actually shoot the pigs). But in Lansing, Michigan, where these city bureaucrats have apparently never even seen a farm, they’re so stupid they think feral pigs can be eradicated by shooting pigs INSIDE the ranch fences! That’s about as retarded as thinking you can eliminate a coyote problem by shooting your family dog… (see below).

Michigan DNR can come and shoot your dog next

Just how out of control is the DNR? Imagine this: Using the exact same logic they have now put forth to justify their recent raids of farmers, the Michigan DNR could simply declare domesticated dogs to be an “invasive species” and then unleash swarms of armed DNR agents across the state to enter your house and shoot your dog, then arrest you as a felon for evenowningthat now-dead dog!

This is exactly — precisely! — what the DNR has done with farmers’ pigs, which they claim are “feral” pigs. But that’s no different than claiming your household dog is a “feral” dog. If it’s domesticated in your house (or on your ranch, within the fences), then it’s not feral, is it? It’s domesticated. It’s fenced in.

Michigan’s DNR argues that “your pigs MIGHT escape” into the wild, and therefore the state of Michigan has the right to come shoot all your pigs on sight, with no judge, no jury, no trial, no law, no due process and no opportunity for appeal! How’s that for total, runaway tyranny in Michigan?

But by the same logic, the DNR could argue that “your DOG might escape” into the wild, and therefore the DNR should just murder all family dogs in Michigan, see? It’s the same (warped) reasoning. These people are insane! I wonder if DNR director Rodney Stokes has a family dog? And I wonder how he would feel if four government vehicles stopped at his house, a dozen armed agents burst into his home, and then they shot his dog right in the head? That’s what he ordered done to Michigan pig ranchers, you see. It’s no different. (For the record, I am not calling for anyone to actually shoot Stokes’ dog, if he even has one. I repeat my call for non-violent resolution of these issues — even though that’s a philosophy the Michigan government has long abandoned in favor of violent escalation.)

If the DNR is not sharply rebuked for its outrageous actions of forcing farmers to shoot their own baby piglets in cold blood, there is no telling where this madness will end. Emboldened by the mass slaughter of pigs, DNR director Rodney Stokes could simply declare (like the Emperor) that cows are now an invasive species. Or goats. Sheep. Cats. Backyard chickens. Without any law being passed whatsoever, the DNR could simply invent its own new “directives” (exactly as happened in this case) and then use those directives as the quasi-legal justification to just run around the state using people’s animals as target practice.

And by God, the DNR front line agents would do what they were told, too! “We’re just following orders!” they would say as they put a bullet in the head of your family dog. Such is the nature of tyranny — there’s always some poor sap willing to carry it out in exchange for a government paycheck and the promise of retirement benefits that they’ll never receive because the state will be bankrupt long before that date ever arrives anyway.

If government will not halt its own abuses of power, such tasks fall upon the People

So the question right now is whether the Michigan government will reign in these outrageous abuses of power by the DNR — a rogue, criminal agency operating right under the nose of Governor Rick Snyder.

I urge you to contact the Governor (and other key state officials) using the contact information I’m publishing below. It’s time to let these people hear what you think about their policy of the mass slaughter of pregnant pigs and baby pigs because of the ego-tripping power desires of its most insane departmental tyrants.

If Michigan will not investigate itself and put an end to this tyranny, I fear the only solution to this will involve deputized citizens rising up against their state government and making these lawful and legal arrests on their own, without the assistance of government, if it comes to that.

After all, when government becomes the criminal, there is no option left but to invoke the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms in a common defense of the People against tyranny. This is precisely what our founding fathers wrote about when they spoke of the “right to keep and bear arms” as well as the Fourth Amendment’s protections against illegal search and seizure. In Michigan, we have now approached a decisive moment where either the government must investigate its own terrorist activites, or the People of that great state will inevitably rise up against their oppressors and assert their protections under law to be free from government tyranny. (And to be free to farm without ill-conceived government interference, above all.)

State-sponsored terrorism

Let’s be honest about what we’re witnessing here. What Michigan has done is an act of state-sponsored terrorism that specifically has targeted innocent farmerswho have done nothing wrong.

As the DNR refused to debate their ISO (Invasive Species Order) in the courts and instead resorted to an escalation of violence by bringing guns onto illegal farm raids, their actions are clearly those of government tyrants who resort to tactics of fear, intimidation and violence in order to get their way.

This is simply not acceptable. Such actions must be halted by peacekeeping citizens who lawfully and ethically act to preserve their rights to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Even if it means lawfully and legally arresting government terrorists who have been conspiring against them.

While DNR director Rodney Stokes could have decided to hold off on the armed raids and argue the merits of the ISO in Michigan’s courts, he instead decided to escalate the violence and bring guns to farms where unjustified violence has now been committed against the animals there. This shows a striking disregard for valuing life and liberty. It is a very dangerous sign to see a departmental director openly advocating such acts of terrorism against the People. (Should Rodney Stokes be prosecuted under the Patriot Act? That’s something worth investigating, even if the Patriot Act is a bad law to begin with…)

Regardless of the evidently unstable psychology of the man who masterminded this criminal conspiracy against Michigan farmers, the actions of the DNR are wholly illegitimate, unethical, immoral, illegal, unconstitutional and despicable. This is the kind of government behavior you might expect in North Korea, not Michigan. Yet through its recent actions on threatening home gardeners, SWAT-teaming innocent mothers while stealing their children with CPS workers (http://www.naturalnews.com/032090_Maryanne_Godboldo_health_fr...…), and now raiding farms at gunpoint, the state of Michigan has cemented its reputation as the most terror-driven state government in America today.

Where is Michigan Governor Rick Snyder on these issues? Why has he not spoken out for the People of Michigan and sought to defend them against the tyranny of the very rogue government agencies he now commands? Governor Rick Snyder could put a stop to this with a single phone call (or by firing a single person, probably). Encourage Snyder to take action by contacting his office about this issue (see contact information below).

DNR director Stokes could have stopped it, too, but he actually ordered the raids to move forward. At no point have the representatives of government in Michigan actually stood up to protect the fundamental rights and protections of Michigan farmers and ranchers. We aren’t asking the Michigan government for handouts here. This isn’t a request for corporate welfare or even individual welfare. We are only requesting that government get the Hell off our farms and leave us in peace to pursue the difficult work of being a rancher.

In this time of economic desperation, with Detroit gutted by the downfall of the automobile industry in America, and with agriculture suffering under GMO contamination and the onerous regulations of the FDA and USDA, it is beyond belief that the state of Michigan would spend taxpayer dollars to seek out and destroy local farming and ranching operations that are contributing to the economy at many levels.

Take Action Now!

• Peewee ~PWCM~ 2012/04/25 04:42:00
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    OK, back off a minute. I'm a Michigan farmer....and feral pigs are a real problem. Are these ranchers the owners of canned hunting preserves? I know all the feral hogs in those places were supposed to be gone by April. These are not heritage breeds, they're imported feral hogs. They were banned in the first place because they were getting loose and causing lots of damage to crops and property. We've all been instructed to shoot to kill any wild hog seen. I seriously doubt the DNR just went there arbitrarily and ordered these farmers to kill their hogs. Don't go off the deep end until the facts are presented, which they are not in this article.
  • Incognito 2012/04/18 16:34:59 (edited)
    Humans could be next?
    Incognito
    +3
    This story seems like something that would be part of Agenda 21.

pig wee gif dees illustrations farmers dees illustrations farmers dees illustrations farmers
  • Flamingolady 2012/04/18 13:19:45
    And the Govt. goes to Hell....
    Flamingolady
    +5
    What next? Mexicans are an invasive species? Oh, wait....they are invasive..maybe there is a secret war on pork we don't know about...oh, wait, Muslims don't eat pork. This is very confusing to say the least.
  • Fenris 2012/04/18 13:01:11
    Humans could be next?
    Fenris
    +3
    This is N U T S!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Incognito Fenris 2012/04/18 16:37:02
  • Someone Else 2012/04/18 12:33:27
    Someone Else
    +3
    Invasive livestock? Is that like all the illegals crossing the border into the US from down south? We can shoot and slaughter them right isn't that what the Constitution says?
  • Space I... Someone... 2012/04/18 15:17:25
    Space Invader
    +4
    and when do the American people become an invasive species??
  • Someone... Space I... 2012/04/18 15:30:01
    Someone Else
    +3
    Never we're not helpless pigs in a pen or at least most of us aren't and pigs don't have guns to fight back with we do. I rather go out taking a few hundred of them with me than stand in line waiting for the bus.
  • Incognito Space I... 2012/04/18 16:38:59
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/18 03:25:03
    And the Govt. goes to Hell....
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    I'm sending this to ALL the talk radio shows.
  • Incognito Lawnmow... 2012/04/18 16:47:02
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/04/18 02:15:18
    And the Govt. goes to Hell....
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +2
    Another Obamination. This administration needs to be brought up on charges of treason against the citizens of the United States.
  • Incognito Kat ♪ ~... 2012/04/18 16:48:22
  • Ash 2012/04/17 23:26:58
    Humans could be next?
    Ash
    +3
    not cool...
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/04/17 21:31:55
    Ron in Oregon
    +2
    Muslims do not eat pork.
    I guess the price of bacon and Spam will come down.
    Hawaiian's eat more Spam that any other state.
  • None 2012/04/17 19:30:15
    And the Govt. goes to Hell....
    None
    +4
    These gov. thugs are of the same cloth . Big gov. authority ...just wait til they have total control of our healthcare.
  • Incognito None 2012/04/18 16:49:51
  • None Incognito 2012/04/18 17:21:11
    None
    +1
    LOl...good one. If we done get rid of Chairman Maobama we will follow the NHS.By the time the moochers wake up it will be too late.

Sentenced to death for being old: The NHS denies life-saving treatment to the elderly, as one man's chilling story reveals
    by John Naish
    PUBLISHED: 19:30 EST, 6 April 2012 | UPDATED: 21:23 EST, 6 April 2012
    When Kenneth Warden was diagnosed with terminal bladder cancer, his hospital consultant sent him home to die, ruling that at 78 he was too old to treat.
    Even the palliative surgery or chemotherapy that could have eased his distressing symptoms were declared off-limits because of his age.
    His distraught daughter Michele Halligan accepted the sad prognosis but was determined her father would spend his last months in comfort. So she paid for him to seen privately by a second doctor to discover what could be done to ease his symptoms.
    Sentenced to death: Michele Halligan fought to get treatment for her father Kenneth Warden after a specialist told her nothing could be done
    ...Thanks to her tenacity, Kenneth got the drugs and surgery he needed — and as a result his cancer was actually cured. Four years on, he is a sprightly 82-year-old who works out at the gym, drives a sports car and competes in a rowing team.
    ...Sadly, Kenneth’s story is symptomatic of ...

by John Naish
    ...Sadly, Kenneth’s story is symptomatic of a dreadful truth. According to shocking new research by Macmillan Cancer Support, every year many thousands of older people are routinely denied life-saving NHS treatments because their doctors write them off as too old to treat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/he...
  • Incognito None 2012/04/18 17:57:25
    Incognito
    +2
    You hear stories like that one, and then you wonder why elderly people who are suffering, are not able to authorize Euthanasia for themselves, thus providing a painless and peaceful death.
    mercy killing vegetable
  • None Incognito 2012/04/18 18:03:42
    None
    +1
    I don't think this gentleman would agree.
    "Thanks to her tenacity, Kenneth got the drugs and surgery he needed — and as a result his cancer was actually cured."
    The libertarian in me is okay with euthanasia if it is eastablished that it is truely what the person wants.
  • Incognito None 2012/04/18 18:30:07
    Incognito
    +2
    My Euthanasia comment was not intended towards Kenneth in your story, but for elderly people who are truely suffering and would rather die. I agree with you, if the person wants that option for themself, then I feel they should be granted it.
    spiritual gif spiritual gif
  • jon 2012/04/17 19:12:15
    Humans could be next?
    jon
    +3
    will your hair color be your determinant factor???
  • Striker 2012/04/17 19:01:14
    Striker
    +5
    DNR stands for ?what?. It wouldn't be Do Not Resuscitate; Department of Natural Resources?
  • J Striker 2012/04/17 20:50:53
    J
    +5
    Dam& Nazi Reprobates.
  • Sheila Striker 2012/04/18 17:04:41
    Sheila
    +2
    I had lunch with my BFF yesterday and we had a good laugh at the name. She is a nurse.....
  • Peewee ... Striker 2012/04/25 04:45:36
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    Yes. This is bogus. Canned hunt farms were told to get rid of their feral hogs by April of this year. There was a big problem with them getting loose. The MI DNR does not make a practice of going to farms and killing livestock.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/17 18:57:09
    Humans could be next?
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Certainly. obaaaama already assassinated a US citizen and has the NDAA to hold any US citizen. Hitler obaaaama.

DNR is just another Unconstitutional 'agency'. I don't remember voting for anybody in the DNR. These are unelected people with an agenda.
  • firelooker 2012/04/17 16:54:31
    Humans could be next?
    firelooker
    +3
    What's next?
  • Incognito firelooker 2012/04/18 16:51:58
  • shadow76 2012/04/17 15:50:11
    Humans could be next?
    shadow76
    +4
    This is ssoooo not right! Maybe we should put the thug in a cage and point a gun at him.
  • Incognito shadow76 2012/04/18 16:54:31
  • shadow76 Incognito 2012/04/19 00:19:36
    shadow76
    +1
    That is great and so true.
  • Candy 2012/04/17 15:28:46
    And the Govt. goes to Hell....
    Candy
    +7
    Welcome to Obama's Police State. Starting with Bush's Patriot Act (extending it) and moving towards total control of The People.
    At least with socialism the people still have some say with the government. NDAA is far worse than that.

Obama wants a government that tells it's people what health care they
    can/can't have, ban all guns except for his prostitute-running secret
    service, who can provide produce (raiding amish famers and farms across
    america, outlawing lemonade stands and poersonal gardens)...

Finally, Obama wants a civil war so he can postpone votes. He thought Trayvon
    would be it, but people's eyes arestill open. Our constitution is just a
    piece of paper with some words standing in his way. He wants to do away
    with it.

The government should fear it's people. Obama should fear us. If he is re-elected, he won't.

Tweet me @TheMissesHelp
  • Space I... Candy 2012/04/17 15:43:19 (edited)
    Space Invader
    +4
    That is one thing Bush really screwed us on; the Patriot Act..because he did not take into consideration; that a Prez under the flag of hope and change; by using Marxist beliefs; could use that and HLS to further his goal to be a leader; not a Prez......
  • Incognito Space I... 2012/04/18 16:45:13
    Incognito
    9-11 and the World Trade Center disaster was all orchestrated by our own government.

alex jones gif dees illustrations 911 bush dees illustrations 911 bush
  • Incognito Candy 2012/04/18 16:56:40
  • User Deactivated 2012/04/17 15:18:15
    Humans could be next?
    User Deactivated
    +3
    Good thing Jane Goodall doesn't reside in the mitten state. They may have been after her due to her stint in the wild studying chimpanzees.
  • Sheila 2012/04/17 15:03:50
    And the Govt. goes to Hell....
    Sheila
    +5
    Isn't that profiling? Based on skin color?

Now I live in a place where feral pigs (hogs) are a problem. They are dangerous and kill the "wanted" species like deer. But these were NOT feral.

You come on MY farm and kill my animals and then arrest me if I complain about it?? A FELONY arrest? You know, felony, where I can NO LONGER VOTE and do something about the abuses being handed out by the government?
  • Incognito Sheila 2012/04/18 16:59:43
  • Sheila Incognito 2012/04/18 17:02:52
    Sheila
    +2
    Awesome book. Not sure I get your point, but it was A GREAT BOOK.

2014/10/25 04:34:30