Michelle Obama, why don’t you just shut up !!

dublin9 2011/02/07 16:29:12

Not satisfied with lecturing restaurants on what they should serve, America’s First Lady Busybody is now attempting to get them to serve smaller portions. Will prices go down? Naaa. Miss Busybody doesn’t care about that. She just wants you to pay more for less because, you are too brainless to be in charge of your own diet.

So what do you think of the First Lady trying to choreograph what you eat and how much of it? Maybe she should pay more attention to a derriere that could sink a battle ship. It’s obvious that the First Lady blabbermouth doesn’t practice what she preaches.

What do you think?

derriere sink battle ship nbsp obvious lady blabbermouth practice preaches

Read More: http://www.startribune.com/nation/115451684.html?e...

• BlueMax372 2011/02/07 17:32:34
    I can't take this Obama lecturing anymore. Mind your own business.
    BlueMax372
    +22
    The condescending lectures by this pair of anti-American know-nothings is getting old pretty fast.

• Uranos7 2012/04/10 04:25:03
    Uranos7
    You see it is so much easier to just tell you what to do, rather than fix our education system so that people would understand the benefits of eating your vegetables and the disadvantages of eating a hamburger every day.
    The education system went from the 4 food groups to the food pyramid ,wich is difficult even for doctors to understand; and they still do not go into the why you should eat this or not eat that.
  • Leo 2012/02/10 23:38:18
    Leo
    I honestly admit that in America, Obesity is the number one cause of health problem due to our sedentary lifestyle, but I'm sorry I'm gonna have to get a little graphical here. Who the hell made her the boss?!...she needs to shut the **** up, she wants to control the way we eat in America and it just does not work that way, if people have eating disorders, they need to realize that themselves we don't need you to tell us we got a problem the American people are well aware of this problem, but she is just shoving it in our face and telling us you should eat this, eat this only, eat that. If I want to eat a damn burger everyday then I certainly can because I have the freedom to do so and you can't tell me what I can and cannot eat, just shut up and go suck your husbands **** since it is obvious to all of us here that you need to get LAID big time, god I really do hope she does not try to run for presidancy, she will get her ass burned immidiately
  • Michaelene 2012/02/09 22:03:32
    Michaelle is the First Lady. She should have the biggest behind.
    Michaelene
    +1
    I say give her and Obama more junk food!
    obama ice cream obama ice cream obama ice cream obama cheese burgers obama cheese burgers
    obama junk food obama fries
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/02/08 18:39:43 (edited)
    Other
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +3
    The LSM says she is very popular as a 1st lady............ Do you actually know anyone

who admires her? It soundsn like media propaganda to me!

http://galleryoftheabsurd.typ...

michelle obama vacations

michelle obama vacations
  • trentinafur 2012/02/07 18:34:29
    Other
    trentinafur
    It's a positive message, and is an important component of solving one of the country's biggest problems: bringing down healthcare costs.

If people could get charged healthcare premiums based on what they eat - they would make these changes on their own.
  • dublin9 trentin... 2012/02/07 22:38:14
    dublin9
    +2
    Perhaps you'd prefer government bureaucrats mandating what we may and may not eat. I wouldn't. I might add that government euthanasizing the sick and elderly would bring down healthcare premiums also. Is that something else you would opt for?
  • trentin... dublin9 2012/02/07 23:15:10
    trentinafur
    Your attempted comparisons are absurd and insipid.

Trying to bridge from supporting a positive health message - to euthanizing the elderly?

You're a lunatic.
  • dublin9 trentin... 2012/02/08 00:31:59
    dublin9
    +1
    Perhaps you enjoy eternal preaching from government bureaucrats and talentless first ladies, but I don't. This is what I despise about you liberals. You are constantly sticking your noses in the lives of others and willingly surrender your autonomy to government. And of course, you feel compelled to insult anyone who disagrees with you. Liberals like you are perhaps the greatest threat to individual liberty in America.
  • trentin... dublin9 2012/02/08 00:49:20
  • Michaelene dublin9 2012/02/09 22:05:51
    Michaelene
    It's called a life cycle and it measures your productive years. Lets not confuse anyone, sick and elderly are not mentioned in the health care bill :)
  • Quazimoto 2011/02/17 00:16:54
    Quazimoto
    +5
    Bunch of hypocrites. Do as I say not as I do, peasants. Elitist white house trash.
    bunch hypocrites peasants elitist white house trash
  • rightside 2011/02/14 00:53:15
    rightside
    +5
    Why doesn't she just go from house to house and feed us?
    Tell her to stay the heck out of our lives.
    She thinks she knows better than anyone else?
    Whotheheck does she think she is?
    Not my queen, that's for sure.
  • Carl rightside 2011/02/18 00:36:11
    Carl
    +3
    In essence she is saying that she is an elitist and you're not.
  • rightside Carl 2011/02/18 01:24:58
    rightside
    +2
    I guess!
    guess michelle obama elitist
  • Beccy 2011/02/13 20:46:40
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2011/02/13 12:33:02
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +2
    This worthless b***h is nothing more than the wife of the president. Nobody voted for her. She has no official office, elected or appointed. While I am very careful with my diet, who am I or anyone else to say to what other people can eat?

The damn witch should focus on ABM; that butt of hers could catch an ICBM like a catcher's mitt. Who is this dumbf**k to talk?
  • dogs voice 2011/02/12 19:46:43
    dogs voice
    +2
    Who and what I eat are my business and my business only. I've seen this photo before and she needs to practice what she preaches. It's bad enouogh insurance companies are going to start basing premiums on lifestyles and othere health factors. Keep your fingers out of my Chicken McNuggets and large fries, biatch!
  • Tom 2011/02/12 17:29:36
    Tom
    +2
    I am reminded of a saying my mother often repeated when I was growing up......"Consider the source." Well, if either Barack or Michelle is the source then my ears are shut. I also am reminded of a line often used by a former employer.........."Shut the f#*k up!" Both addage apply the the Obama's. 2012 cannot get here too soon.
  • karenmia 2011/02/10 18:40:18
    Other
    karenmia
    +2
    moochelle is a fat assed fugly bitch........who does she think she is....no one elected her fat old ugly ass to anything in the USA...... hurry hp 2012!
  • Erok 2011/02/10 02:42:04
    Erok
    +2
    She needs to close the yap and sit on that ample rumpus and be silent.
  • Diomedes 2011/02/10 02:17:19 (edited)
    Diomedes
    +1
    And she does indeed have the biggest behind...she sings this song while she`s in the shower.It`s the backgroud music for her and Barack`s romantic,candle lit dinners.It`s the song she would sing to put the girls to sleep.It`s on her MP3.She listens to it wherever she goes... It IS her theme song.

• concerned 2011/02/10 01:37:30
    concerned
    I like Michelle .. she is the greatest
  • dublin9 concerned 2011/02/10 02:03:52
    dublin9
    And that's your right. Do you like her because you feel she's the greatest person or because she has the greatest behind?
  • Diomedes dublin9 2011/02/10 02:20:02
  • concerned dublin9 2011/02/13 03:21:31
    concerned
    never looked at her behind ... but she is a well built women ... big ass and all
  • dublin9 concerned 2011/02/13 14:32:59
    dublin9
    +1
    We've been doing a lot of kidding about Michelle's behind, but it's really to express our annoyance at her preachy attitude.
  • concerned dublin9 2011/02/19 22:48:12
    concerned
    +1
    Oh I just love Michelle ... Go Michelle ..
  • dublin9 concerned 2011/02/19 23:55:18
    dublin9
    +1
    I'd like Michelle to go somewhere also.
  • concerned dublin9 2011/04/14 02:23:59
    concerned
    She probably feels the same way about u ..LOL
  • dublin9 concerned 2011/04/14 12:47:34
    dublin9
    I'm sure she would. I'd be disappointed if she didn't. LOL.
  • Al C. dublin9 2012/02/08 02:13:21 (edited)
    Al C.
    +1
    Barack is One Big Ass Mistake America and in her case it's no mistake she has one great big ass!!!!!!!!!!!
  • salamengkero 2011/02/09 23:32:14
    Other
    salamengkero
    +1
    The nerve of the First Lady.
    Who was Laura Bush to tell us to encourage our kids to read. That's why we send them to school.
    Who was Nancy Reagan to tell our kids about drugs. Lady Bird Johnson shouldn't have told anyone where to plant flowers.
    Who gave Betty Ford permission to support Women's Rights.
    Who cares about the mentally ill, Rosalyn Carter? That's what asylums are for. Throw them in and walk away.
    The First Lady should do what only women do best; play hostess.

So who is Michelle Obama to tell us about what is good or bad for our kids to eat or how much.
    Once they are grown, that's their health problem, not mine.
    Besides I happen to enjoy going out to eat and watching the fatty at the next table shovel in more food than I could possibly eat. And I happen to like watching "The Biggest Loser'. Like the title suggests; I love watching those disgusting heffers sweat and cry because they were so ill informed about nutrition and exercise that they made theirselves that fat. The only one to blame is the person in the mirror - or Colonel Sanders.

(Done in Sarcasm)
  • dublin9 salamen... 2011/02/10 00:38:48 (edited)
    dublin9
    +1
    The First Lady is assumed to have the ear of the president. When she turns to people owning restaurants and tells them to serve less, presumably for the same price, she is opting for reducing the standard of living of Americans. It's brow beating businesses and taking food away from people.

I live in New York City where they serve large portions. We expect these portions. What we don't eat, we take home in a "doggie bag" for another day. It's also what restaurants expect. Take away the extra amounts and we pay the same price for one meal instead of two.

In spite of what they may think, Obama and his big mouth wife are not our parents. Maybe they are to fascist liberals, but many Americans still believe that they are adult enough to make life decisions.

As to your spending the time in restaurants watching people eat and apparently hoping that those who consume a hearty meal get ill and die, that's the mindset of the typical liberal/progressive and I hope you are not one of them. If someone doesn't agree with them, then they should just drop dead. Government has the right to inform, but not coerce.
  • salamen... dublin9 2011/02/12 04:51:18
    salamengkero
    What does all that have to do with kids?
    From my understanding Michelle Obama is promoting healthy eating habits and exercise. Sadly, that does mean that more parents would have to be more involved in their kids' lives by actually turning off the gaming systems and cooking dinner instead of dining out.

How are serving portions related to the standard of living? I used to live in NYC myself; the standard would be if I wanted to eat somewhere around Time Square (surrounded by tourists), go to a new restaurant in Hel-sea, or steak on the Upper West Side.

The reaction of this does seem to be that the Obamas are not our parents, but you have to remember as well; the First Lady doesn't have federal power. The office of the First Lady has usually promoted some cause or another. The promotion of a cause doesn't mean issueing "federal mandates". If that was the case, then Laura Bush should have had the power to "mandate" that the national literacy should be 100%; which sadly, it isn't .

As for my mindset when dining out; I don't take any joy in seeing people eat a "hearty meal".
    I actually try to avert my eyes looking at the person at the next table. Usually it's because they have deplorable table manners. For me a hearty meal would be a sirloin with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans - not a quarter pounder with cheese and peppers stuffed in it, large fries, and a diet coke.
    +1
    She's so on the fat side/
  • lcky9 2011/02/09 01:37:22
    lcky9
    +2
    I grew up and left home years ago.. have been making my own decisions for many years and the decisions for my kids..don't NEED anyone to tell me how to or what to eat or do.. Maybe they should watch their own kids the 12 year old dresses like she's 25..
  • citizen-cain 2011/02/09 01:16:29
    citizen-cain
    +2
    I don't pay attention to her anyway.
  • minniehaha 2011/02/08 23:24:55
    minniehaha
    +2
    by the looks of her ass she swallowed to many chicken wings and watermelons she wasnt elected as head preacher of this nation so she needs to make sure her daughters dont end up with an ass like hers and less about how much i can eat ps i was blessed with a tiny hiny to bad she wasnt lol
  • OPOA912 2011/02/08 22:27:13
    OPOA912
    +4
    Hey, Michelle I have a Mother! Thanks, but no thanks
  • Kevin 2011/02/08 21:20:18
    Other
    Kevin
    +4
    I'm sorry, was she speaking? Awww, too bad I missed it, but I had more important things to do...you know, counting snow flakes, or contemplating the cost of tea in the Sahara...kinda like I find myself doing whenever her husband speaks.

Guess I'm a racist now? Nah, just sick of both of them and everyone who's allowing her husband to get away with the crap they're doing.

2014/11/23 20:06:37