Michelle Obama , Man or woman??

Fordy Freedom Fighter 2009/07/07 22:12:53
I think she is a Man
I think she is Obama
Oh...She's a woman..a female sasquatch
Thanks to all of the Liberals we are learning new things about sara Palin every day,,
So , I want to educate the left on the real Michelle Obama,

• Tiffany 2009/07/07 23:39:34
    I think she is a Man
    Tiffany
    +8
    LOL! I've often wondered myself......omg....you crack me up! ; ) lol ive wondered omg crack

• Betty 2014/08/23 04:58:17
    I think she is a Man
    Betty
    Have you ever seen a picture of Malcolm X? I invite you to "Google" it...... and she was a contemporary of Malcolm X about the time that she got pregnant. You will have no doubt about where Obama came from when you compare the two. Malcolm X is the only black man that has been considered to be Obama's father that he resembles.....and, oh, boy, does he resemble him! It would be interesting to match DNA's.
  • johnpar 2014/04/01 13:17:08
    I think she is Obama
    johnpar
    I think they are BOTH aliens from the planet Uranus!
  • Phyllis Murphy 2014/04/01 00:50:58
    I think she is a Man
    Phyllis Murphy
    I have looked at Michelle Obama for many years starting as a citizen in Illinois and when this woman began coming on the political scene with her vitriolic tongue and anger against white people. There is something really, really, really weird about this odd couple in the White House..Before comments even began filling news and blogs, as a medical person accustomed to scrutinizing patients, there is something about Michelle that isn't right regarding her build, her clumsy movements as a female, her inordinate large hands and feet that of course go with her heigth about the same as Obama's...Now are the kids adopted. This crap gets worse and worse I must say and if these two were Americans, and we are not sure about Obama with all sealed files and lies and distortion. The company they kept in Chicago was hoodlums, Marxists Tom Ayers and his son Weathermand Terrorist Bomber killer Bill Ayers and equally hoodlum wife Bernadine Dohrn who terrorized America and Ayers even bombed a Chicago Judge's home one night cause he disagreed with a decision of the judge..These Chicago terrorists should have been sent to prison for life but instead have lived in great wealth in Chicago as professors brain washing young college students and in their old age try to portray themselves as ordinary American Geriatrics. NOT! Traitors, Terrorists, Revolutionaries, Bombers and killers and the Obamas best friends and mentors guiding them in Obama's medical career..
  • jptrigen . 2014/03/13 19:58:17 (edited)
    I think she is a Man
    jptrigen .
    I think the same question should apply to Obama...

Obama the fairy

The real Michelle Obama...

The real Michelle Obama
  • Debbi58 2013/09/21 03:49:33
  • Gayle 2013/08/25 22:22:09
    I think she is a Man
    Gayle
    She's a he with the mouth of a horse & the Adam's Apple of a Man!
  • taabi 2013/07/27 11:31:10
    I think she is a Man
    taabi
    LOL funny
  • CSAcitizen 2013/07/27 03:14:23
    I think she is a Man
    CSAcitizen
    +1
    I have always thought she was a he in drag since day one. There is nothing lady-like about him/her. Then all the hidden things that neither one of them would allow out that is expected for a first family, added gas to the fire. Then I read about her/his background and nothing made any sense - how they supposedly met and who brought them together, and borght up a marriage, , their so-called "marriage" makes no sense not to mention there are no wedding pictures, baby pics of the girls - not even pregancy pics of "her" - and not the one pic every couple takes and that is of the first born being brought home - none of the normal things that a couple has or does. You'd think they would have photoshopped a few of those for cover. So many cover ups DC does are so sloppy ! No doubt the girls are props as is Michelle/Michael him/herself. AS "first lady" Michelle has not done one thing in 5 years as "first lady" - all (s)he has done is spend money and go on very expensive solo vacations. Barry boy also has done nothing really "presidential" (he does not know how) and all he does is go on solo vacations. The peole are not allowed o pay for vacations for any politician - they are suppose to pay for those themselves out of their own pocket - not the Treasury ! THAT IS TREASON ! An...
    I have always thought she was a he in drag since day one. There is nothing lady-like about him/her. Then all the hidden things that neither one of them would allow out that is expected for a first family, added gas to the fire. Then I read about her/his background and nothing made any sense - how they supposedly met and who brought them together, and borght up a marriage, , their so-called "marriage" makes no sense not to mention there are no wedding pictures, baby pics of the girls - not even pregancy pics of "her" - and not the one pic every couple takes and that is of the first born being brought home - none of the normal things that a couple has or does. You'd think they would have photoshopped a few of those for cover. So many cover ups DC does are so sloppy ! No doubt the girls are props as is Michelle/Michael him/herself. AS "first lady" Michelle has not done one thing in 5 years as "first lady" - all (s)he has done is spend money and go on very expensive solo vacations. Barry boy also has done nothing really "presidential" (he does not know how) and all he does is go on solo vacations. The peole are not allowed o pay for vacations for any politician - they are suppose to pay for those themselves out of their own pocket - not the Treasury ! THAT IS TREASON ! And Congress is suppose to hold the purse strings so they too are all guilty of Treason since they must be handing over OUR money for the 'Obama's' to go on all their very expensive vacations - way too many vacations. And since the White House family is suppose to have a family dog (that the Obama's did NOT want as they are Muslim and hate dogs) the very expensive full bred dog and has a $100,000 a year handler and his own plane (that WE pay for). The dog does not interact with the family - the dog does not even know who his owners are ! The poor thing is so unloved and confused. The only human contact he has is with the handler. DC has had a war on dogs and all Feds, Troops, and cops are told first thing to shoot all dogs they see - and they do - and have been for years now ! That whole family has been fabricated and put together like props on a stage. - Totally fake !
  • Phyllis... CSAcitizen 2014/04/01 00:52:21
    Phyllis Murphy
    The scary mystery deepens!
  • Honeybadgeress . 2013/06/25 00:43:36
    I think she is a Man
    Honeybadgeress .
    I have drawn the MALE figure in all it's resplendent magnificence for many years now, and I can tell you, "her" physiology is NOT that of a woman's. Musculature from the shoulders to the neck- a man's - muscle structure and arrangement of the arms- a man's- and, from what I can tell - all photos of her HANDS are doctored. Earlier photos seem to indicate an Adam's apple as well, but, THAT is one of the easy things to fix. WHY ARE NONE OF THEIR/"HER" MEDICAL RECORDS -NONE- AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC? OPEN YOUR EYES AND THINK FOR YOURSELF!
  • Roy Rogers 2010/08/10 19:51:04
    Oh...She's a woman..a female sasquatch
    Roy Rogers
    ohshes womana female sasquatch

Amazing what plastic surgeons can do these days.
  • Buffalobill91 2009/07/17 19:27:27 (edited)
    I think she is Obama
    Buffalobill91
    +2
    Its now makes total sense to me.....

I think maybe its because of Bill Ayers --- he had Obama cloned then genetically modified it into a female to be his companion for his political career...

That would definitely explain why she looks like she might be able to beat him up.
  • *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP 2009/07/12 21:01:22
    Oh...She's a woman..a female sasquatch
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +2
    OK. This is a bit mean spirited, but it is nothing like the attacks against Governor Palin for her choice of keeping her baby, and it isn't an attack on Dabama's children, so ...
  • Fordy F... *Danno*... 2009/07/12 21:20:35
    Fordy Freedom Fighter
    +4
    It was done out of anger towards the hate for Sarah Palin from the left..
    I was trying to prove a point,,,
  • *Danno*... Fordy F... 2009/07/15 03:12:17 (edited)
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +2
    Dear lady, your point was well received by me, and I even went so far as to agree that Dabama's wife reminds me of Big Foot. LOL! dear lady received dabamas wife reminds foot lol
  • Colors456 2009/07/12 18:54:31
    I think she is a Man
    Colors456
    Michelle Obama is our "First Lady," and as such deserves our respect. She is all women! Why are you dumping on this lady? If you have to dump on someone do it to people you know is giving the United States hell. What kine of joke is this? I don't like it and I refuse to join in on this childish junk.
  • Fordy F... Colors456 2009/07/12 20:54:36
    Fordy Freedom Fighter
    +7
    So..So you condone all the hate towards Sarah Palin??
    Is that okay with you??
    Michelle Obama does not deserve any respect , She is not my first lady,,
    That was laura Bush,,,And now...I am without a president and a first lady...
    You can keep your Change,,,
  • *Danno*... Fordy F... 2009/07/12 21:11:07
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +5
    Dittoes!
  • Jaymee Fordy F... 2009/07/13 00:19:11
  • Colors456 Fordy F... 2009/07/13 03:58:46
    Colors456
    Weather you like it are not she is your" FIRST LADY" if you live in America, and if not you should keep your mouth closed.I don't condone hate of any person. Just because she lost don't have anything to do with Michelle We all know why you are hateful people and you do too. Where did the hate from S.P. Come from. Hun I dont need your change I have plenty of green paper of my own. So, you need to keep your own change thank you. Also, if you are without a president get out of our country because the United States has a president and his name is,"President Obama."
  • Jaymee Colors456 2009/07/13 05:18:58 (edited)
  • Buffalo... Jaymee 2009/07/15 10:08:01
    Buffalobill91
    +3
    Exactly. Sheeple...... getting lead off a cliff... unfortunately they will jump off it and fall right on top of us people who actually have a mind and think for ourselves....
  • Fordy F... Colors456 2009/07/13 11:02:35 (edited)
    Fordy Freedom Fighter
    +10
    Wow, ,,,,I see you are one of those people who stick to Obama the loser, No matter what..
    It has nothing to do with color, It has everything to do with what he is doing to America,,
    We all are without a president because he does not deserve our respect,
    He HATES AMERICA as she has always been, land of the free and home of the brave..
    Feel free to follow him into the land of big government and loss of freedoms,,
    Like I said before,,,You can keep his kind of CHANGE..
    Millions of us, don't want it,,,
  • *Danno*... Colors456 2009/07/15 03:22:30 (edited)
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +2
    Dabama has yet to provide the proof that he is a natural born American. Until he does that the fact of his Presidency shall remain unproven.

The democrat party owns hate. G_D D_ _M America! Remember that? Their unproven attacks on President Bush were, and Sarah Palin is, proof of their unfettered hate.

It is looking like America will say G_D D_ _N the Democrat Party in 2010. See ya then! :oP sarah palin proof america gd democrat party 2010 ya op
  • Phyllis... *Danno*... 2014/04/01 01:01:13
    Phyllis Murphy
    +1
    All files sealed from beginning to end of this freak called our President! I am from Illinois and when this guy suddenly started appearing in Chicago papers, as a very political person, I was confounded as Republican candidates were shoved aside with help of Republican Ray Lahood, a traitor for money and power job..He already has a pension as a life time senator in Illinois House...Illinois Mayors, Dick Durbin, Rahm Emmanuel but most of all, how did this traitor creep get to push forth Obama on the American people....Think he cares about the black people? No! Obama and Michelle care about themselves and nothing else!
  • Buffalo... Colors456 2009/07/15 10:05:43 (edited)
    Buffalobill91
    +1
    yeah until someone finds his real birth records anyway.
  • CSAcitizen Buffalo... 2013/07/27 03:35:28
    CSAcitizen
    +1
    His real BC has been available since BEFORE he was running the first time but no one would allow them to be recognized. Many of us who send out newsletters sent it out to our lists, so many have it. I have the copy of it, plus his boasting how he was born in Kenya in an intervirew in 2004 when he was being placed in the Senate. It was printed in a magazine and a newspaper - both of which have since "disappeared" from the net, but many of us still have a copy of it. It is the REAL long form birth certificate right from Kenya. I also saw his fahters BC where he is listed as Arab, for his nationality but is listed as a British subject as is Obama..Obam ais NOT Negro - he is hald white and 44% Arab and the 6% negro is a drop in the ocean that cannot legally be recognized as his race. Not even his very dark father be called "Negro" as he is only 12% Negro. You must be minumum 16% of a race to be able to claim it. Obama's BC was sent out from a Middle Eastern geneology expert that does background checks/investigations on geneology for a living.
  • Buffalo... CSAcitizen 2013/07/27 14:46:25
  • obammyf... Colors456 2009/09/15 14:22:17
    obammyfortoiletcleaner
    she is an Ugly Neanderthal that needs to go back to her caves...
  • ur XLNC... obammyf... 2013/07/27 15:22:42
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    Is it really necessary to INSULT Neanderthal's? What did THEY ever do?
  • Anna Colors456 2013/05/25 21:52:22
    Anna
    +3
    LMAO! Not liking the President doesn't mean anyone has to move. He is ruining this country. We hate people who are ruining our country. Period. And Obozo fits that bill, and his wife is a pig. Obama is nothing more than a hypocritical liar. He started with the "I was unaware" and "I did not know" crap way before he was elected the first time when everyone was bringing up his questionable associations (Ayers, etc). He claimed not to know about who these people really were and now he's claiming not to know about all the scandals that are coming out. If he's telling the truth about all those things, then he's incompetent. Otherwise, he's just a liar. Under either scenario, he shouldn't be President. He's only President because there are a bunch of low level, unintelligent people voting, along with people who love their freebies, and a whole bunch more who are racist (they voted for him BECAUSE he's black and so are they -- and that is racist). In order to have respect one must earn it. Obozo has done nothing -- absolutely nothing -- to earn anyone's respect.
  • CSAcitizen Anna 2013/07/27 03:39:53
    CSAcitizen
    Ditto !
  • CSAcitizen Colors456 2013/07/10 04:01:52
    CSAcitizen
    +1
    I guess you do not keep up with what is happening in the real world. "She" is NOT our real first lady nor is he 'our' Contsitutional president - and this has been proven more times then I can count. Obama/Soetoro is not even an American citizen ! And machines put him illegally on the ballot and in office, not voters ! Gosh, where have you been ? Do you even know what TREASON IS ?
  • CSAcitizen CSAcitizen 2013/07/27 03:47:15
    CSAcitizen
    Ditto again. Seeing so many educated people here - such a relief to know y'all are out there ! Was begnning to think the majority now is all Communist like DC is.
    We do NOT call DC "Washington" (it's nickname they gave themselves) anymore - they long ago lost that privledge as it's an insult to George Washington and all hte Founders. The Founders NEVER called DC "Washington" - they always called it what it was established as - 'District of Columbia' - however now it's real meaning is District of Criminals = DC.
  • Betty CSAcitizen 2014/08/23 05:02:07
    Betty
    +3
    Can it be called "treason" if the traitor is not a U.S. citizen? Could it more accurately be termed, "spy"?
  • CSAcitizen Colors456 2013/07/27 03:23:32
    CSAcitizen
    That is NOT the kind of 'change' they are talking about. Did you not know the motto of your own worshipped emperor ?
  • georgia Colors456 2014/03/14 01:06:29
    georgia
    +1
    Michele is not a women stupid, it was proved by a forencic scientist that she is a he wake up
  • Phyllis... Colors456 2014/04/01 00:57:44
    Phyllis Murphy
    And he has done a magnificent job of taking America down...Just because one is elected, red, yellow black or white, you do not deserve respect just because you are elected fool...One must earn respect....And this man is a total phony, a rich mulatto kid raised in extreme wealth in Indonesia and catered to by his wealthy white banker grandparents the Dunhams...By his own writings, Obama talks of being a total pot head and drug user all through high school remember nothing of those years...He is one scary devil's child!
  • obammyf... Fordy F... 2009/09/15 14:21:42
    obammyfortoiletcleaner
    ditto, ditto, ditto,
  • Jaymee Colors456 2009/07/12 23:14:09 (edited)

2014/10/31 20:35:52