Michelle Obama Announces Winner For Best Picture, Heads Explode

ProudProgressive 2013/02/26 12:49:22
The ignorant and divisive hatemongering that flows without pause from the Right Wing is never so blatantly exposed for the filth that it is as when the Right Wing, jealous of the popularity and admirability of a woman who is probably the greatest First Lady this nation has ever known. Sunday night Michele Obama thrilled Oscar audiences both in Los Angeles and across the nation with her surprise appearance to announce the winner of the Oscar for Best Picture. Purely coincidentally, the winning film "Argo", is the story of how the CARTER ADMINISTRATION saved the lives of American citizens at the very time that Ronald Reagan and his minions were negotiating with those who threatened the lives of those citizens to supply them with arms and support in exchange for holding more American citizens hostage.

Of course, when Laura Bush appeared on an Oscar telecast, not a word was spoken. When RONALD REAGAN introduced the 1981 Oscar Broadcast, not one person in America claimed that he was "politicizing" the Oscars or "catering to his Hollywood friends." But then again, those were situations of another color, weren't they?

Thank you, Mrs. Obama. Once again you make us proud. And don't listen to the hatemongers. No one else does.

Article excerpt follows:

2013/02/25
By T. Steelman

Last night's Oscar telecast held a few surprises – Jennifer Laurence winning for Best Actress, Ang Lee for Best Director. But perhaps the biggest surprise came at the end of the show. Presenting the Oscar for Best Picture was perennial front-row man Jack Nicholson, who mentioned that this award was usually read by just one person… then proceeded to announce the First Lady! Appearing via satellite, Mrs. Obama spoke about how film makes our lives better and encourages children to dream. I thought her speech was lovely:

"Welcome to the White House, everyone. I am so honored to help introduce this year's nominees for Best Picture and to help celebrate the movies that lift our spirits and broaden our minds and transport us to people we have never imagined. This has been an exciting year for movies and I want to congratulate all nominees on their tremendous work. These nine movies took us back in time and all around the world. They made us laugh. They made us weep and made us grip our armrests just a little tighter. They taught us that love can endure against all odds and transform our minds in the most surprising ways. And they reminded us that we can overcome any obstacle if we dig deep enough and fight hard enough and find the courage to believe in ourselves. "These lessons apply to all of us – no matter who we are or what we look like or who we love, but they are especially important for our young people. Every day, through engagement in the arts, our children learn to open their imagination, to dream just a little bigger, and to strive every day to reach those dreams. And I want to thank all of you here tonight for being part of that vitally important work." (SOURCE)

When the camera returned to Nicholson, he read the nominees then asked the First Lady if she had her envelope. What a rush it must have been for her to read the name of the winner, Argo (my prediction, BTW). She followed up the performance with a tweet:

It was a thrill to announce the #Oscars2013 best picture winner from the @WhiteHouse! Congratulations Argo! -mo

But it wasn't a thrill for everyone. As quickly as 15 minutes after the broadcast comments like, "This was surreal. I love Michelle Obama but I really wish she hadn't done this." and "Not surprised…all about fame, money, status! Sad!" And those were from the Democrats' Facebook page! As any of us could have predicted, heads on the right did explode. Some of the ugliness:

But why was Michelle "Healthy Portions" Obama on The Oscars?
Next, Michelle Obama will be performing at the Ice House in Pasadena.
God, Michelle Obama. Good work tonight, bring us to new heights as a country.
Can't wait to see Michelle Obama announce the next Powerball winner.
Starting summer 2013, a video of Michelle Obama will ask if you'd like socks with that at the GAP
Of course they have to ruin the Oscars with Michelle Obama…

There are many more here, including folks like Michelle Malkin.

and "journalist" Steven Gregory tweeted:

"When Michelle Obama was introduced by Jack Nicholson most of the reporters in the media room groaned….loudly"

I groaned, too. Because I knew we'd see a spate of nasty, mean and horrible comments like these. You know what? I think they are all jealous. Of the First Lady, of Hollywood, of the "liberal elites" that they mock so as to cover up their envy. It may have been because this followed her send-up of mom dancing with Jimmy Fallon, too. Because if our FLOTUS is seen too often, being too human… well, gosh. It's just so much harder for Limbaugh and his cronies to call her names. Let her enjoy herself and inspire kids in the process. Lay off her, already!

Read More: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/02/25/michelle-o...

• C. C. Rider 2013/02/26 13:03:16
    C. C. Rider
    +42
    aaah yes, to my delight it was when I saw her !! For I knew along with corks of champaine exploding in her honor...so would be a few thousand con heads be exploding too!!

For Americans we had this to celebrate seeing her

corcked champaine

ehh alas for the cons....God, I love that gal!!!

exploding heads

• FISH 2013/03/07 15:46:57
    FISH
    Why not show some of her real faces at anti w***e movements rally's of days gone by.
  • FISH 2013/03/07 15:45:37
    FISH
    Ronald Reagan had been an actor and associated with Hollywood for years prior, wake up you goof balls and stop twisting and justifying the Obama's constant courting and con job on Americans with there Hoax tactics.
  • The Aging Yankee Liberal Do... 2013/02/28 07:21:29
    The Aging Yankee Liberal Douche
    theyre just haters.
    +2
    I didn't think heads exploded; I know I felt the same as the reporters in the media room - groaned - can we see anything without one of Obama's? Well, in all fairness, they are part of the SSR (superficial super rich) crowd and did owe them a debt for the millions poured into the campaign coffers. Just more confirmation of the superficiality of the Obamas and where they place their priorities.

We can only hope that the next first family has the priorities of the nation first rather than a private club giving awards to its members.

PS Her dress was gorgeous and ONLY $8900.00 - and they relate to the middle class and poor?? LOLOLOL
  • Todd~AFCL 2013/02/28 01:00:37
    Todd~AFCL
    +2
    When this Cheetah look-alike stops acting as if she is an empress, maybe we will lay off her. Until then, she deserves all the criticism she gets. Michelle Chimp
  • illinoyed Todd~AFCL 2013/03/04 13:49:33
    illinoyed
    Love the racism! thanks for removing all doubt!
  • Sofahead 2013/02/28 00:33:16
    Sofahead
    +1
    You just chose a source that plays to the Liberal faithful so of course they are going to greatly over state the element of the aftermath bearing negative comments.

Ms. Obama simply didn't belong there. It was grandstanding on both sides. Just another exampled of the incestous, ingrown relationship between the entertainment community and Democrats/Liberals. I cannot imagine the Liberals not taking their own more venomous potshots if it had be Anne Romney or Sarah Palin.

Face it, such fallout comes with the territory.
  • John Storz 2013/02/27 22:53:10
    John Storz
    Hey now, at least she didn't take a sip of water during the presentation... can you imagine the media backlash? It might have been the end of her husbands political career....
  • Cal 2013/02/27 21:24:27 (edited)
  • ProudPr... Cal 2013/02/27 22:00:04 (edited)
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    I don't smear anyone and I don't do anything out of hate (except maybe insult the Yankees every so often). I state facts. I'm sorry if facts offend you, but unfortunately for you I will keep posting them for as long as I am on this site.

Oh and by the way, over 40 million American households watched the Oscar telecast. That's a lot more than 10% of us.
  • John Storz ProudPr... 2013/02/27 22:56:01
    John Storz
    117,538,000 households in america as of 2010, so a little over 30%
  • The Lib Hater 2013/02/27 21:16:31
    The Lib Hater
    +2
    Why should it matter, seeing it was Hollywood that got that Islamic Muslim 0bama elected in the first place. Now, what do all you know nothing, greedy, miserable communist parasites think about that? Soon, you will suffer the pain of poverty for being so stupid. I love it, and can't wait till you children feel it. It's coming, libs....LOL.
    suffer pain poverty stupid love wait children feel libs lol
  • ProudPr... The Lib... 2013/02/27 22:01:53
    ProudProgressive
    +3
    First of all, "Islamic Muslim" is redundant.
    Second of all, the President is not Islamic nor is he a Muslim.
    Third of all, the AMERICAN PEOPLE elected President Obama. Twice.

muslim redundant president islamic muslim american people elected president obama
  • The Lib... ProudPr... 2013/02/28 01:11:37 (edited)
    The Lib Hater
    +2
    Until I see his college records he is an Islamic Muslim, see your problem is you can't prove that he isn't anymore than I can prove that he is. Thing is, he is hiding something from SMART AMERICANS that want to see those records, and the dumb asses that voted for him, don't care what he is as long as they get free stuff, and that's all that matters to those stupid morons. So, he is an Islamic Muslim. I'm glad he won so I can enjoy the pleasure of watching you libs suffer when that dollar crashes, and when that happens you will get nothing, so now the 0bama supporters will not only be stupid, but helpless as well when it all comes crashing down, you puke. Now, what do you think about that, SLAVE? Remember this comrade, and that is
    Islamic Muslim 0bama’s $16.6 trillion debt attests, liberal foolishness doesn’t come cheap.
    islamic muslim 0bamas 16 6 debt attests liberal foolishness cheap
  • illinoyed The Lib... 2013/02/28 02:24:06 (edited)
    illinoyed
    +2
    No one cares what you call Obama or what you think he is. As a famous lady recently said, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Absolutely none. It will never change this:

cic
  • Todd~AFCL illinoyed 2013/02/28 08:24:13 (edited)
    Todd~AFCL
    +1
    That is what an arrogant usurper looks like. A commander in chief looks ,more like this........ Ronald Reagan working
  • illinoyed Todd~AFCL 2013/02/28 08:31:19
    illinoyed
    That old dude who had Alzheimer's his last term in office? Yeah, great choice!

obama commander in chief
  • Todd~AFCL illinoyed 2013/03/01 13:33:17
    Todd~AFCL
    I would much rather serve under a man with Alzheimer's than a man who wants to decimate our defenses. When that sack of donkey crap shows even a hint of patriotism toward America and her constitution, maybe he will earn a hint of respect from the active duty military and those of us who are veterans.
  • illinoyed Todd~AFCL 2013/03/01 19:22:49 (edited)
  • ProudPr... Todd~AFCL 2013/03/01 01:22:04
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    LOL Reagan? No, Reagan is everything a Commander in Chief is NOT.

reagan sucks
  • Todd~AFCL ProudPr... 2013/03/01 13:08:46
    Todd~AFCL
    Except that just about everything he said in those cartoon bubbles is absolutely true. Of course, I would not expect you to understand that, since you have proven time and time again that you do not know the difference between truth and lies.
  • The Lib... illinoyed 2013/03/01 12:35:06 (edited)
  • illinoyed The Lib... 2013/03/01 19:24:32
  • Todd~AFCL ProudPr... 2013/02/28 01:26:49
    Todd~AFCL
    Are you really sure about that? For one thing, using "Islamic Muslim," to describe this pile of garbage, serves to express just how deeply he adheres to the Muslim faith.
    Secondly, there is no way to prove he is not as devoted to Islam as any of the other Muslim terrorists who are trying to destroy America, but his own actions and words strongly sugggest he is one of the Islamo-fascists with dreams of a global Caliphate.
    Third, with all the evidence of voter fraud, coupled with all the free campaigning from Hollywood (and the piles of money donated by Hollywood leftists), I find it ludicrous that you would even suggest the AMERICAN PEOPLE elected this bum. By the way, how many times did you vote for this fraud?
    http://marketdailynews.com/20...
    http://5440fight.com/2012/11/...
  • ProudPr... Todd~AFCL 2013/03/01 01:40:01
    ProudProgressive
    Asking the President to prove he's not an "Islamic Muslim" is like asking you to prove you don't beat your wife. He was a member of a Christian Church for at least 20 years before he was elected. He was married in a Christian Church. I realize that you will not hesitate to condemn the church he belonged to, but you can't have it both ways.

And "all the evidence of voter fraud" suggests that AT A MINIMUM at least two million legal registered voters were disenfranchised by the Right Wing's "voter ID" scams, the "voter purges" by people like Rick Scott in Florida, and by straight intimidation in places like Wisconsin. An Arizona Senate candidate, (Jeff Flake [I'm not making the name up LOL]), who actually won, was caught sending out mailings to lower income communities telling them that Election Day was Thursday, November 8. When it all boils down, the reality is that President Obama had closer to 54% of the popular vote and the Democrats won the House of Representatives by at least ten seats. Of course, thanks to Gerrymandering, John Boehner is still in charge of the Party of No, but that will change come 2014.
  • Todd~AFCL ProudPr... 2013/03/01 13:53:28 (edited)
    Todd~AFCL
    +1
    Considering that I have never been married, that is a hoot. Claiming to be Christian and being a Christian are two entirely different things. Calling Trinity United Church of Christ a Christian church is like calling a hooker a classy lady. If you understood anything about Black Liberation Theology, you would know that it goes completely against the teachings of Christ and actually promotes racism. http://www.acton.org/pub/comm... Also, it is required of Muslims to lie about even their faith, if it helps to advance their agenda.

As for your claims of voters being disenfranchised by the right, until you can provide something to back up that ridiculous claim, I will just tell you that Denial is not a river in Egypt. If the Democrats had won the House of Repesentatives, this country would already be too far gone to save, but you keep deluding yourself. I bet your parents told you that you were special, too, just before helping you board that short school bus.
  • The Lib... Todd~AFCL 2013/03/01 13:59:44
    The Lib Hater
    +1
    You know what pisses me off about these libs? They just seem to get more stupid with each post they try to address, ask any lib this- Why does our government punish success and reward failure? You will laugh your ass off with the answers you get. These libs don't have a leg to stand on, and they can never win a debate. Every reply is just as stupid as their first reply, go figure.
  • Todd~AFCL The Lib... 2013/03/01 14:04:58 (edited)
    Todd~AFCL
    +1
    And some of them, like PP, will go ahead and just post another blog or poll saying the same thing, if he gets his butt handed to him too soon for his liking, in hopes of getting more lemmings to agree with him.
  • The Lib... Todd~AFCL 2013/03/01 14:10:45 (edited)
    The Lib Hater
    +1
    Now, here is a question for PP- Why doesn’t America have a budget for ALL of Obama’s time as President? – Hint you cannot blame Republicans when ALL of the Senate votes down Obama’s so called budget. I know he will love to answer that, LOL. Stupid libs, LOL.
  • Todd~AFCL The Lib... 2013/03/01 14:14:39
    Todd~AFCL
    I couldn't have said it any better! applause
  • illinoyed The Lib... 2013/03/04 13:55:00
    illinoyed
    If the Senate doesn't like Obama's budget, it's their job to come up with one of their own. The President only PROPOSES, the Senate DISPOSES. Budgets originate in the House, which is full of looney Tea Partiers would can't find their own asses with two hands and a flashlight.

The problem is the Republicans hold the House. If we want to get this country working again, give it back to the Dems!
  • BULLDOGBlacksmith 2013/02/27 17:37:56
    BULLDOGBlacksmith
    +3
    The only people I have seen talking about this have been the psychophants who run around sucking obama butt
  • ProudPr... BULLDOG... 2013/02/27 22:02:56
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    Hard to see much when you're blind, isn't it.
  • The Lib... ProudPr... 2013/02/28 01:21:18 (edited)
    The Lib Hater
    +2
    Well, what about you, being the brainwashed, anti-American communist progressive that you are? Now, why has 0bama paid millions to have his records sealed from the American Public?
  • illinoyed The Lib... 2013/02/28 02:26:47 (edited)
    illinoyed
    +1
    Prove Obama had his records sealed or paid anything to do that.

Oh, you can't? Breitbart.com doesn't count as proof? Too bad.

You fail. Again.

bitches
  • ProudPr... The Lib... 2013/03/01 01:24:06
    ProudProgressive
    The President hasn't spent a penny to have anything sealed. The first time anyone asked to see proof that he was born in Hawaii he produced it. That was almost five years ago. I realize conservatives have a really tough time with things like education, but I would think five years would be enough time to figure it out.
  • BULLDOG... ProudPr... 2013/02/28 01:31:51
    BULLDOGBlacksmith
    +1
    you would obviously know
  • ProudPr... BULLDOG... 2013/03/01 01:25:08
    ProudProgressive
    Well of course. I've been watching conservatives walk into brick walls since before you drowned your first puppy.
  • BULLDOG... ProudPr... 2013/03/01 02:24:09
    BULLDOGBlacksmith
    go troll someone else punk
  • Allie May 2013/02/27 16:19:13
    Allie May
    +2
    "Michelle Obama Announces Winner For Best Picture, Heads Explode"

Haha! This title is too funny! Way to overreact, people- she announced a winner for an Oscar, she didn't expose her ladyparts.

2014/11/22 12:41:42