Michelle Obama -- First Lady??

Southern Man 2008/10/22 14:03:13
NO! This is not the attitude we need in the White House.
YES! These comments don't bother me at all ... I'm still voting for the Obamas
How quaint - A racist first lady.

You won't find this in the drive by media, so pass it on.This is one of
the reasons you have not seen much of Michelle Obama, they are trying to keep her hidden till after the Election.

According to Snopes.com , Princeton was requested to put a restriction on distribution of any copies of the thesis of Michelle Obama (a/k/a/ Michelle laVaughn Robinson) saying it could not be made available until November 5, 2008 but when it was published on a political website they decided they would lift the restriction.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thesis.asp

Subj: Thesis - Michele Obama aka Michelle LaVaughn Robinson
OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED

In her senior thesis at Princeton, Michele Obama, the wife of Barack
Obama stated that America was a nation founded on 'crime and hatred.
Moreover, she stated that whites in America were ineradicably racist.
The 1985 thesis, titled Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black
Community was written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn
Robinson.

Michelle Obama stated in her thesis that to Whites at Princeton , it
often seems as if, to them, she will always be Black first... However,
it was reported by a fellow black classmate, If those Whites at
Princeton really saw Michelle as one who always would be Black
first, it seems that she gave them that impression.

Most alarming is Michele Obama's use of the terms separationist and
integrationist when describing the views of black people.
Mrs. Obama clearly identifies herself with a separationist view of
race.

By actually working with the Black lower class or within their
communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better
understand the desperation of their situation and feel more hopeless
about a resolutionas opposed to an integrationist who is ignorant to
their plight.

Obama writes that the path she chose by attending Princeton would likely lead to her further integration and/or assimilation into a white
cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the
periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.

Michele Obama clearly has a chip on her shoulder.
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America ,
but she elevates black over white in her world.

Here is another passage that is uncomfortable and ominous in meaning:
There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit the black
community first and foremost

What is Michelle Obama planning to do with her future resources if she as first lady that will elevate black over white in America ?
The following passage appears to be a call to arms for affirmative
action policies that could be the hallmark of an Obama administration.

Predominately white universities like Princeton are socially and
academically designed to cater to the needs of the white students
comprising the bulk of their enrollments.

The conclusion of her thesis is alarming.
Michelle Obama's poll of black alumni concludes that other black
students at Princeton do not share her obsession with blackness. But
rather than celebrate, she is horrified that black alumni identify with
our common American culture more than they value the color of their
skin. I hoped that these findings would help me conclude that despite
the high degree of identification with whites as a result of the
educational and occupational path that black Princeton alumni follow,
the alumni would still maintain a certain level of identification with
the black community. However, these findings do not support this
possibility.
Is it no wonder that most black alumni ignored her racist questionnaire? Only 89 students responded out of 400 who were asked for input. Michelle Obama does not look into a crowd of Obama supporters and see Americans. She sees black people and white people eternally conflicted with one another.
The thesis provides a trove of Mrs. Obama's thoughts and world
view seen through a race-based prism.

This is a very divisive view for a potential first lady that would do
untold damage to race relations in this country in a Barack Obama
administration.

Michelle Obama's intellectually refined racism should give all Americans pause for deep concern.
Now maybe she's changed, but she sure sounds like someone with an axe to grind with America. Will the press let Michelle get a free pass over her obviously racist comment about American whites? I am sure that it will.

PS: We paid for her scholarship.

• Terry1984 2008/10/22 14:14:10
    Terry1984
    +11
    Michell Obama visited here yesterday and there wasn't even a line to see her. When Sarah palin came to the Civic center, we stood in line in the pouring rain for 3.5 hrs and STILL got shut out because the house was packed! Michelle and Barack Obama will NOT steal my country!

• Bronzed Krystal 2013/09/15 06:26:45
    Bronzed Krystal
    She is a complex lady with a mind of her own..
  • Terry 2012/03/20 15:57:17
    Terry
    Michelle looks scary like a nuclear war... I wonder if she is a man in reality...with the plastic surgery... I mean everything is a mystery about Obamas: you can't get any info or witnesses or friends from childhood, or from school. No education records were released... Nowonder some people say that Obama might be registered as a foreign student! The guy just keeps spreading mystery: Osama was killed, but no evidence of it of any kind!
  • mike 2012/01/08 17:58:10
    mike
    I am no fan of the obama's, or as I refer to them the o-bamboozlers! I believe barack is a fraud and will be more dangerous as we continue with him as POTUS especially if he gets a second term. However, I'm not gonna judge her on what she said more then twenty five years ago when she was a lame brained collage student. any person not only has the ability to change but also has an obligation to change as they mature.
    I don't know if mrs. obama is a racist, if she is thats a problem for her and I really don't care if she is. I'm more interested in replaceing her hapless inept husband with anybody.
  • Rocker4life634 2009/10/06 21:03:34
    GEE! I don't know if this concerns me or not.
    Rocker4life634
  • mitch 2009/09/12 00:46:38
    mitch
    +1
    she is a pig
  • obammyfortoiletcleaner 2009/06/30 14:38:07
    obammyfortoiletcleaner
    +2
    she could be first at something, but definitely not a Lady!
  • F-18 IN GOD WE TRUST 2009/06/26 20:05:15
    F-18 IN GOD WE TRUST
    +3
    Lock her up !! turn on the gas. lol
  • Baron 2009/06/25 21:05:14
  • bones 2009/02/27 14:09:51
    bones
    Well, it seems like lots-o Americans look at the color of a persons skin first. Then they make their decision about that person. You know it's true, or we wouldn't even be having this discussion!
  • [PRISON... bones 2009/06/30 14:45:04
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +1
    ummm..color means nothing to me, I don't like her for reasons that if you don't know by now, then nothing I could say about her would make a difference anyways.
  • john006a 2009/02/27 08:15:37
    john006a
    +1
    If she keeps up her racism I foresee a cat fight between her and Hillary...well not really, I just pictured that and thought it would be funny.
    However, with white people still in total control of most of America it will be hard to remain racist.
  • mitch john006a 2009/09/12 00:48:55
    mitch
    +1
    michelle vs Hillary,,,,,pay per view event,,,,great idea
  • Judge Crater 2009/02/26 12:36:36
    Judge Crater
    +2
    My cleaninglady did okay for herself.
  • santa6642 2009/01/17 02:50:08
    santa6642
    +2
    she is a low life feeble minded senile raciest,.she can fool
    most of the people but she can "t fool them all.Those with closed minds but not those who are open minded and have common sense. and FREEDOM over the TERROR of the abamanation.
  • annie 2008/12/27 23:28:32
    annie
    +1
    are we ever going to reach an era when it doesn't matter whether you are white, black, red, yellow, green, blue or purple? We are human and this is the 21st century people. Put the "I deserve special treatment cause I am of a minority..." aside and get on with your life. Michelle Obama will be a spokesperson for the United States of America in a public way and needs to keep any and all of her "own" beliefs from reflecting on how she handles herself as first lady. But basically what is done is done, Obama is elected, he will be president, and his wife will be the first lady. Like it or not, this country needs to stand united together.
  • USAMom annie 2009/04/29 04:57:41
    USAMom
    Why are people so mean?
  • debbi58 2008/11/29 22:21:46 (edited)
    debbi58
    +2
    You can't be like her and keep her boxed up forever the real thing will emerge as she has in the past, just like john kerrys wife did, there is one difference, when Mrs. Heniz kerry spoke, lamestream media was all over her.
  • j 2008/11/21 14:40:36 (edited)
    j
    +1
    Well shes in da house. She got what she wanted I wonder what she gonna do about all those nasty white people.
  • Sparky066 2008/11/12 23:30:42
    Sparky066
    +1
    lets send her back to africa
  • soulwhisper 2008/11/06 07:10:11
    soulwhisper
    I can only make this statement.- A thesis statement declares what you believe and what you intend to prove. A good thesis statement makes the difference between a thoughtful research project and a simple retelling of facts. I suggest you have a very candid dialog with your non-white counterparts to explore the role that racism has played in our lives. The plight is still there. Michelle's thesis was very appropriate if for no other reason than she has the right to an opinion. However, her thesis was even more appropriate because she addressed the state of the country. The US (mainly the South but others included) in 1985 was profoundly racist and most often, any black person who refused to assimilate was accused, just as you have done of being racist. It's not racism- it's a point of view derived from experience. The fact that her opinion(belief) is supported by facts means that you should research more. Google Black Nationalism.
  • SaudiPete 2008/11/06 04:12:34
    SaudiPete
    +2
    This thesis hits the tip of the Obama iceberg.... I truely believe that there will be scandal in the White House... hopefully they don't damage international relations too much!
    Can't believe that awful racist is destined to be the Presidents Wife! sigh......
  • soulwhi... SaudiPete 2008/11/06 07:11:00
    soulwhisper
    +1
    A thesis statement declares what you believe and what you intend to prove. A good thesis statement makes the difference between a thoughtful research project and a simple retelling of facts.
  • [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH] 2008/11/05 20:05:07
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
  • obammyf... [PRISON... 2009/06/30 14:34:17
    obammyfortoiletcleaner
    +2
    Excellent!!
  • Ana 2008/10/22 21:59:41 (edited)
    Ana
    +6
    That is why, Americans should vote for McCain! There is a true connection between the Liberation Theology movement(Trinity Church) and Islam. Both Obamas believe in the superiority of the black race and in the hatred of the white people. I am not being radical when I say this...this is the truth.

On Feb. 27, 2008 Barack said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth". It is important, in studying Islam, to note that the call to prayer is also the call to war. In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the muslim call to prayer, the Adhan,"with a first-rate Arabic accent. Inadvertedly to us, Americans, he confirmed to the Muslim world that he was a Muslim. True Muslims must speak Arabic and recite prayers in Arabic. From the 5 pillars of Islam, Obama openly showed 2 pillars: Affirmation that God is the only God, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God and the second, reciting prayers in Arabic.

Obama recited: God is the Greatest, I bear witness that there is no deity except God, make haste towards prayer, make haste towards welfare, make haste towards the best thing, Allah u Akbar God is the Greatest, There is no deity except Allah. Shahada which is an Arabic word that means "to testify" it is the Islamic creed. Obama was expressing al-shahada, his Muslim Faith, to the Muslim world, inadvertedly for us Americans!!!!
  • Roberto-Pro-America-Anti Obama 2008/10/22 20:19:51
    Roberto-Pro-America-Anti Obama
    +7
    She is a racist.
  • Southern Man 2008/10/22 18:23:10
    Southern Man
    +7
    Michelle Obama our first lady i cant say it out loud with out laughing she is a mess not to mention she hates America she hates White people ................ plane and smiple she is a joke just like her husband
  • Change Happens 2008/10/22 15:34:41
    Change Happens
    +3
    especially since they're taken completely out of context. I can't wait .
  • Souther... Change ... 2008/10/22 17:18:57
    Southern Man
    +7
    Define "out of context". If you don't think that her comments here are relevant to the numerous other examples of her anti-white, anti-american statements and actions then I hope your "wait" is what you really want and that you'll be comfortable knowing that you have successfully undermined the efforts of MLK and other notable black leaders and in turn, reinforced the spread of racism and hatred.
  • soulwhi... Souther... 2008/11/06 07:13:58
    soulwhisper
    please read my post-maybe that will break it down for you.
  • Bewildered~Proud Republican 2008/10/22 15:20:50
    Bewildered~Proud Republican
    +9
    She has no class to be our first lady. She is full of hate, has a huge chip on her shoulder etc. attitude white house class lady hate huge chip shoulder
  • meeee Bewilde... 2009/10/02 14:04:07
    meeee
    And they both look pi**ed here wonder why?
  • Coach 2008/10/22 15:03:26 (edited)
    Coach
    +9
    Wow, what a freak!
  • greenwo... Coach 2008/10/24 06:13:54
    greenwoodtree
    +5
    LOL, short, sweet and true.
  • CJ ~ is Leaving SodaHead! 2008/10/22 14:52:53
    CJ ~ is Leaving SodaHead!
    +2
    You clearly are taking comments out of context (per the usual) and trying to smear the Obamas. Well, guess what: IT ISN'T WORKING! Americans aren't buying the nasty, hate-filled crud you're selling.

Obama/Biden '08
  • [PRISON... CJ ~ is... 2008/10/22 15:06:01
    [PRISONMOON]+[RSSH]
    +5
    OH NO...Obama&Co. have NEVER resorted to hate speech now have they ??
  • Sammy the Hatchet 2008/10/22 14:34:56
    Sammy the Hatchet
    +7
    A big chip on her shoulder if accurate and for what reason? I see if I can independently verify this and read the paper myself. If true her elitist and privileged life story combined with this attitude demonstrates how truly dangerous she will be in any position of influence.

elitist privileged life story combined attitude demonstrates dangerous position influence
  • Terry1984 2008/10/22 14:14:10
    Terry1984
    +11
  • Capt Wolfe Terry1984 2009/08/03 16:46:51
    Capt Wolfe
    +1
    The Obama's are the President and First lady. Sarah Palin is a former govenor of Alaska and a character. I cant wait till she runs for president in 2013. I think that's the end of the world the Mayans have forteold.
  • GOD 2008/10/22 14:13:15
    GOD
    +1
    NEO-CONS are just sad sad people I feel so sorry for you pathetic people

2014/04/20 01:23:15