Michael Moore's Bodyguard Arrested on Airport Gun Charge.

zbacku 2012/12/27 21:37:25
Care To Comment?
What Do You Think?

Filmmaker Michael Moore's (search) bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon in New York's JFK airport Wednesday night.

Police took Patrick Burke, who says Moore employs him, into custody after he declared he was carrying a firearm at a ticket counter. Burke is licensed to carry a firearm in Florida and California, but not in New York. Burke was taken to Queens central booking and could potentially be charged with a felony for the incident.

Moore's 2003 Oscar-winning film "Bowling for Columbine" criticizes what Moore calls America's "culture of fear" and its obsession with guns.

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144921,00.html...

• schjaz 2012/12/28 18:44:25
    Care To Comment?
    schjaz
    Most 'thinking' ppl already knew Moore is nothing more than a loudmouth hypocrite...hahahahahahahahah... karma, Michael.
    Care To Comment?
    +1
    Well my goodness ..
    What was the guy hired to do .. keep the buffets open?

GOOD .. BOOK him .. charge with a Felony ..
  • GeorgeAMartini 2012/12/28 10:21:29
    Care To Comment?
    GeorgeAMartini
    +2
    What is he afraid of?
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/12/28 08:38:12
    Care To Comment?
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Once again, fat boy Moore is a foolish, lowlife, hypocrite.
  • drsardonicas 2012/12/28 07:58:05
    What Do You Think?
    drsardonicas
    +1
    He should be arrested for not using it on his boss.
  • Stardust 2012/12/28 07:02:42
  • TheTruth1313 2012/12/28 07:01:36
  • Marek 2012/12/28 06:53:28
    Care To Comment?
    Marek
    +3
    This big lying sack of lard michael Moore'on is crusading against gun ownership while all the time employing an armed bodyguard. I figure that the big fatso is too cowardly to carry a gun to protect himself so he needs a babysitter.
  • goatman112003 2012/12/28 06:21:05
    Care To Comment?
    goatman112003
    +2
    He needs his butt protected and wants to leave ours out to dry.
  • Singerar 2012/12/28 05:27:51
    What Do You Think?
    Singerar
    I think I'd like to know the exact story instead of believing a FOX NEWS article.
  • Butterfly 2012/12/28 04:40:50
    What Do You Think?
    Butterfly
    +4
    Fat azz. he is against anything America, while making his MILLIONS, with American capitalism, but yet likes socialism, and, isn't he against guns? Like MOST of the liberals, against most anything, the rest of the sane world wants, except,,,,when it involves them.
    Good. Cannot stand him, and al Sharpton, and obama, Reid, pelosi, well, ALL THE LIBERALS.
  • hasher 2012/12/28 01:10:12
    Care To Comment?
    hasher
    +4
    why is it the left bitch about gun control yet they can have their bodyguards who carry weapons. hypocrites!!!
  • Dana hasher 2012/12/28 03:06:58 (edited)
    Dana
    +2
    Because of exactly what you said... gun "control".,.. not gun elimination . Michael Moore is a member of the NRA too, he is not against law abiding RESPONSIBLE people owning guns... but is against any lunatic being able to get their hands on one and murder innocent children! Hello???? Are you for real here? We need stricter laws... we need more backround checks, we need to make these safer!
  • Butterfly Dana 2012/12/28 04:50:37
    Butterfly
    +2
    WE have stricter laws, we have background checks; you need to round up ALL THE CRIMINALS and the mentally ill, then we will be safer. People always say what you say. NOTHING WILL CHANGE WITH CRIMINALS OR THE MENTALLY ILL.
    I had a background check, I was finger printed, I am registered with the police department. I took a basic training course, which I PAID for. I practiced. You think, people, will follow all kind of laws,,,,,,when they are criminals or mentally ill? THAT IS THE PROBLEM. Not making it harder for the sane, and responsible people , to be denied guns to protect themselves from the criminals and the mentally ill.
    Just a little pet peeve of mine. Same things said over and over again. LIke people saying. 'So this can never happen again". BUT IT WILL, because we have people. 'Or, I would not wish this on anyone, to go through, what I have gone through'. ALL TRITE. Not really mad at you, I just hate reading the same stuff over and over again, and it isn't about stricter gun laws, It would be the ENFORCING of those laws, that is the problem, and it would be the CRIMINALS and the mentally ill, who would NOT ABIDE BY ANY OF THEM.
  • Dana Butterfly 2012/12/28 06:00:03
  • Cher 2012/12/27 23:39:17
    Care To Comment?
    Cher
    +3
    Yeah right but at the same time they want to take ours away....
  • Butterfly Cher 2012/12/28 04:54:33
    Butterfly
    And, all these background checks that they want? Well, People can be fine, and then mental illness sets in. We don't know, who will get that metal illness. Then people say, well, they need to be evaluated each year. Everything, people can come up with, SOMEONE, will find a way AROUND IT. I heard, some use OTHER people's Pee for a drug test. It is the criminals and the mentally ill, not the sane, responsible people, that should 'pay' for all of these issues the LEFT HAS with guns.
  • Dana 2012/12/27 22:42:59
    What Do You Think?
    Dana
    Not too many people are against RESPONSIBLE gun ownership, Michael Moore included. He himself is a member of the NRA. And who would not think that this man does not get death threats from right wing whackos? C'mon.. you all know he does. Just like Obama does and most public figures. The gun was held and DECLARED by his own bodyguard, it was not concealed. It is legal in CA and FL according to this article, so again it was a glitch and yes foolish that it was not registered in every state this man would travel w/ Moore. So, lets see what the truth really is, and then go from there?
  • Butterfly Dana 2012/12/28 04:58:17
    Butterfly
    +2
    There are NO right wing wachos. They are conservatives. Their VERY name , should tell you something. It is all the LIBERAL/LEFT WING wackos that do the crazy things, like OWS. They are the most drug users and pot smokers. Come on~
    You liberals are the problems, Always have been. You are all wacky. You ideas are wacky.
  • Dana Butterfly 2012/12/28 06:07:13
    Dana
    You live in a strange closed minded little world, of fiction... I may add.

The only druggies I know of, are all tea baggers... if that is not right wing whackos, I do not know what is. The KKK nuts around here, all tea baggers... and most of them drunk or druggies usually both and of course on welfare and food stamps. But hey, they have their confederate flags and their "don't tread on me" flags in front of their single wides in the middle of all the beer cans. YUppers... your kind of people, and they all would not ever vote for the black man in the white house. And armed, since that is the conversation here? You bet they are armed! AND dangerous! But that is ok with you, since they vote GOP across the board. Talk about whacky? You live the party of whacky!

Liberals ideas are for safe sane gun CONTROL. Do not let crazy people get their hands on lethal weapons. Other countries are quite capable of handling this issue, why do we have to be so far behind? It is because of the NRA and the crazy nuts who support them. I have no problems w/ responsible gun ownership. But, no one needs a weapon like the one to kill all those kids and teachers and yes, firefighters too. No one needs that for any reason. But you nuts are out buying them as fast as they can get them on the shelves! THAT is crazy!
  • Marek Dana 2012/12/28 07:08:58
    Marek
    +1
    The people you claim to know and how you describe them are all obama voters left wing nuts, the OWS types who consider themselves to be the liberal progressives. I don't want to know what kind of experience you have with tea-bagging but I am sure it has nothing to do with the Tea Party.
  • Dana Marek 2012/12/28 17:14:35
    Dana
    No, they are not. These are the kinds of people who live in my area, and many of them I have hired to help me out w/ labor on the property. cutting up firewood, fixing fences and things. And around here, as shocking as it is.. we have majority red necks, and white trash. Lots of good people too, but a lot of druggies, lots of people who just plain will never get their lives together. And since they only want to work for enough money to get their next fix, I tend to meet a lot of them. I usually have to go pick them up, so I see where they live, their crazy signs... "don't tread on me" and the confederate flag... hell some still have their McCain/Palin signs up! There is almost always talk from them about how much they hate that "N#%&^##@" in the white house... because right next door to us is probably the only black couple for at least 20 miles in every direction. So, I get a whole ear full while they are here. And yes, these are YOUR PEOPLE... they are either drunk, high, or thieves or all the above. All are on welfare and i assume food stamps too. One, 2 actually, no make that 3, as I am thinking... come over here for horse manure mulch for their pot farms. I have yet to find a single one who is reliable... not one. Again, they work for enough money to get their fix and that ...
    No, they are not. These are the kinds of people who live in my area, and many of them I have hired to help me out w/ labor on the property. cutting up firewood, fixing fences and things. And around here, as shocking as it is.. we have majority red necks, and white trash. Lots of good people too, but a lot of druggies, lots of people who just plain will never get their lives together. And since they only want to work for enough money to get their next fix, I tend to meet a lot of them. I usually have to go pick them up, so I see where they live, their crazy signs... "don't tread on me" and the confederate flag... hell some still have their McCain/Palin signs up! There is almost always talk from them about how much they hate that "N#%&^##@" in the white house... because right next door to us is probably the only black couple for at least 20 miles in every direction. So, I get a whole ear full while they are here. And yes, these are YOUR PEOPLE... they are either drunk, high, or thieves or all the above. All are on welfare and i assume food stamps too. One, 2 actually, no make that 3, as I am thinking... come over here for horse manure mulch for their pot farms. I have yet to find a single one who is reliable... not one. Again, they work for enough money to get their fix and that is it. And yes I have tried to hire folks who are not drunks or druggies.. even put that right on my ad at the local store, but I have yet, in 10 years here, to find anyone decent. Not one. Hired 2 local neighbor hood kids... 1, he just plain could not show up... only lives 3 doors down. And the other ones, 2 teen girls... THEY were here for drug money too! I told them no more.. I could not, support some damn kids habit. Oh yes, and those girls, they are from a "Christian" family, that the mom is high most of the time, dad is drunk most of the time, and on welfare and food stamps, and of course, hate w/ a vengeance that black man in the white house. Blaming him for all their problems. Again, these are your people.
  • Marek Dana 2012/12/29 00:51:43
    Marek
    Well, all I have is your word on it and considering your intense dislike of the Tea Party I am skeptical about the whole story. Soon I am going to the southern states on business so I will look out for those signs and talk to people who have them. Now, I don't want to know where you live but if you could point me to the right area where I can find the people you describe it would go a long way to find out once and for all if you just full of it or may be you are right and I need to adjust my views.
  • Dana Marek 2012/12/29 21:18:43
    Dana
    That is the shocker, I do not live in the south at all. I live in So Oregon. I think the majority of this state is liberal... but in our area, this is not liberal at all. I read recently about the KKK having a group here, Ashland had one started there many years ago and they even marched in the streets. There was even a cross burning on a couples front lawn that there interracial. In our little town, it is still on the books, that black people are not allowed out after dark. I had one friend who lived in town w/ his black wife, and the cops harassed them to no end. They finally left and moved back to California.

Frankly, if I had known any of this, I never would have moved to this area. When my neighbors moved in, the older black couple, people down the road painted across the whole highway a "welcome" sign for them.. (not) along w/ a noose hanging from the tree next to the road. This was not the only incident either. Many occurred. I have had several who have worked for me, tell me how much they want to burn a cross on the neighbors property. I am flat out floored by all of this... being from San Diego area nearly my whole life, I have just plain never been exposed to such blatant hatred and racism on this level.

I would never be able to live in the southern states.... that would put me over the edge. I just can not tolerate this kind of hatred and ignorance. Makes me sick. And yes,back to the original subject... many many druggies too.
  • addie 2012/12/27 21:47:06
    Care To Comment?
    addie
    +1
    He has had death threats. An illegal gun though...Maybe Moore did not know.
  • zbacku addie 2012/12/27 21:59:11
    zbacku
    +6
    So, it's OK that he hires people with guns, and yet he wants to take ours away from us. Nice
  • addie zbacku 2012/12/27 22:09:29
    addie
    +1
    Does he say no one should be allowed guns or that they should be regulated?
  • Peewee ... addie 2012/12/27 22:11:49
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +5
    He made an Oscar winning movie about it.
  • addie Peewee ... 2012/12/27 22:12:31
    addie
    Gun control, not banning all guns.
  • Peewee ... addie 2012/12/27 22:23:14
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +4
    I just went and did some googling. He wants to restrict, not ban. What he wants goes a little too far.
  • addie Peewee ... 2012/12/27 22:24:22
    addie
    So that is not hypocritical.
  • Peewee ... addie 2012/12/27 22:26:10
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +5
    Yes it is because he would not have us ordinary citizens have concealed carry.
  • addie Peewee ... 2012/12/27 22:33:31
    addie
    +1
    He is not an ordinary citizen, he is a public figure who has gotten death threats.
  • Peewee ... addie 2012/12/27 22:36:18
    Peewee ~PWCM~
    +4
    There it is. It's OK for him, not for anyone else. His life is no more valuable than yours or mine.
  • hasher addie 2012/12/28 01:13:52
    hasher
    +4
    thats bs. we have just as much of a right to conceal and carry as he does shouldnt matter if youre famous or not. why do you stick up for him when he is obviously being a hypocrite about this?? his bodyguard can carry but no one else can??
  • Butterfly hasher 2012/12/28 05:01:33
    Butterfly
    +2
    Yes, right on, It is ALWAYS the left wing nuts, who think like this.
    We should spend our money,,,,,but not them. He should make millions in America, with capitalism, but we should not, as he prefers socialism. NUT CASE.
  • Freedom... addie 2012/12/28 08:54:07 (edited)
    Freedom Mom
    +2
    He is no better than anyone else. He doesn't need to be treated like Royality and if he can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. If he wants to live in the US he can go by the same laws as everyone else. He makes money from his propaganda and selling it to simpletons.
  • Butterfly zbacku 2012/12/28 04:59:07
    Butterfly
    +2
    Wacky LEFT WING NUT. There you go. lol
  • krayzrick addie 2012/12/27 23:34:05
    krayzrick
    +1
    didn't know?? hahahaaaa your funny
  • ~*~Denai ~*~ 2012/12/27 21:45:43
    Care To Comment?
    ~*~Denai ~*~
    +6
    *can't stop laughing* Oh dear. MM has armed bodyguards to protect... Oh I can't go on...

2014/10/24 20:40:39