McCain Supporters Suggest That They Will Form Militias To Kill Barack Obama: Are you aware that there will be a lot of angry people after election day?

Peter Griffin 2008/10/27 17:40:39
Yes. I better be prepared.
No. Cool, this is my favorite election
John McCain created these monsters.

According to McCain supporters:
-McCain's middle name isn't Hussein
-He doesn't kill babies
-McCain isn't a fascists
-He's not a liar and a thief
-He doesn't believe in socialism
-McCain isn't Muslim
-McCain is not getting shot
-McCain is "the bomb" (early 90's slang word)
-You don't even have to ask

In conclusion, America will be divided into two angry sides in November 5, 2008

• atmer 2008/10/27 19:44:19
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    atmer
    +27
    If the moronic right decides to revolt against the PRESIDENCY, I think they will get a major surprise! Not only will the full weight of our Nationa Guard, military, FBI and Police be brought to bear, but the MAJORITY of the population will also be against them. If the IDIOTS really want to start Civil War #2... who are us liberals to try to talk them out of it?

http://www.newswithviews.com/...

• Gena 2009/12/28 22:43:24
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    Gena
    I voted for McCain and I do not want see President Obama dead !The people that say they would harm Mr.Obama are sick. Why are these people so upset that they want to kill a man ? Is it because of the color of his skin ? That's so damn stupid !! I'm White and Yes I'm proud to be White, I take people for Face Value.. Not for the color of their skin !! I know plenty of White Trash that I would want to see killed before someone like our president... He's a good man with lovely children. I hate to think what this kind of chatter has on them.
  • jer 2009/06/10 01:56:39
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    jer
    these people who wish to kill the President are traitors. should they try to kill him, hunt them down and either jail them or,should they resist...
  • dsadasd 2009/02/28 05:01:15
    Yes. I better be prepared.
    dsadasd
    atmer ur an idiot haha you need to go and look up just what kind of police action can be taken against a coup or a armed militia. You also need to get a statistics checker program and insert the variables and find out the % of left and right population then you need to keep in mind the right wing is all the east coast and south which are the backbone of military recruits.. and they live out in the country where they are always around guns. You think some panzy city folk gunna be able to stop a coup or a militia? think again
  • asdasdas 2009/02/28 05:00:35
    Yes. I better be prepared.
    asdasdas
    +1
  • diamonlil 2009/01/03 16:12:18
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    diamonlil
    I think McCain is a jerk but I don't think he will ever pull anything like that. Get real!
  • brownwater 2009/01/03 04:46:48
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    brownwater
    WTF? Limited answers. None of the above, but I had to check something.
    Wait a minute! Just where and when did this happen? Where are the facts?
    Where is the proof that this is real?
    I think this is BULLSHIT. If it is not then show me the proof.
  • CopyrightAllInformation Ima... 2008/12/11 11:41:12
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    CopyrightAllInformation Images on this non-active account
    +1
    I just hope that in time people people will grow up. Peace!
  • Angel SA 2008/12/04 21:05:32
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    Angel SA
    +1
    The People of America will not let it happen. cool election people america
  • Vnvet 2008/12/04 16:06:46
    Yes. I better be prepared.
    Vnvet
    The thing they had best be wary of is the single lone gunner that nobody hears anything about.Large groups draw attention away from very small if not single member cells bent on "changing" history.That is where the law enforsement officals will get mirred down in red tape and the whole grid-lock of political crap.So if I was them I'd watch out for the unknown single shooter which is a whole lot harder to hunt down.
  • crypticmusings 2008/12/03 12:49:32
    Yes. I better be prepared.
    crypticmusings
    +2
    I really do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are very misguided in your statements vietvet. In regards to slavery you are wrong. The Civil War was not originally about the morality of slavery, nor the desire to end it. The Emancipation Proclamation was given near the middle of the War; the original cause was simply the Federal Government enforcing it's authority to prevent the secession of the South. The call for secession? you might ask? Unfair tariffs on Southern exports. Products could be exported from Northern Ports of Call at next to no tariff at all, while Southern tariffs were subject to heavy tariffs. As a result, the Southern States voted to secede from the Union. This was likened at the time to the same dilema that the Colonies faced prior to the Declaration of Independence. Contrary to popular culture, the media and movies like Roots, most Southerners did not own slaves. A higher percentage of slave holders were actually in the Northern States. As a valuable source of revenue would be lost should the South be allowed to secede, the Civil War was started. Abraham Lincoln gave the Emancipation Proclamation at a time when the majority of the population of the Northern States were starting to question the ethics and morality of the conflict. In in effort to win...

""''

'''""""

'
    I really do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are very misguided in your statements vietvet. In regards to slavery you are wrong. The Civil War was not originally about the morality of slavery, nor the desire to end it. The Emancipation Proclamation was given near the middle of the War; the original cause was simply the Federal Government enforcing it's authority to prevent the secession of the South. The call for secession? you might ask? Unfair tariffs on Southern exports. Products could be exported from Northern Ports of Call at next to no tariff at all, while Southern tariffs were subject to heavy tariffs. As a result, the Southern States voted to secede from the Union. This was likened at the time to the same dilema that the Colonies faced prior to the Declaration of Independence. Contrary to popular culture, the media and movies like Roots, most Southerners did not own slaves. A higher percentage of slave holders were actually in the Northern States. As a valuable source of revenue would be lost should the South be allowed to secede, the Civil War was started. Abraham Lincoln gave the Emancipation Proclamation at a time when the majority of the population of the Northern States were starting to question the ethics and morality of the conflict. In in effort to win hearts and minds, he freed the slaves. Incidentally, there were slaves that were the property of the White House prior to the Proclamation who were then set free. Not before, but AFTER the famous speech was given.

For the record, I abhor the thought of slavery. However, the misrepresentation of historical fact and authenticity of your post sickened me. Yet another example of the proverbial "dumbing-down" of America by government run schools. You would be amazed at the lack of true historical fact that is being taught to my girlfriend's 10 year old niece in public school today. Not the least of which is the belief the FDR was aware of the attack on Pearl Harbor days before it happened, all in an attempt to justify going to war with Japan. That statement alone is a slap in the face of all of America's Sailors who died that day.

On to the remark about the Swastika Flags on Federal Buildings. In 1936 the Nazi Party was alive and well and thriving in America. Regular Nazi Youth Camp outings were held, grand meetings and marches were held, and not a peep was said. The Nazi Party had a great number of supporters in our own government at the time, until Hitler began rounding up the Jewish people in Germany and Austria.

As for the wonderful things that Obama has promised Americans, it is unlikely that any good will come of it. President Bush did trample on many of our sacred protections guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States, yet Obama is poised to do the same. Our Constitution isn't merely a document to state what the government can do, it is intended to outline what the government CAN'T do. The whole purpose of the Supreme Court was to ensure that no legislation passed by Congress was in violation of those tenets. President-elect Obama has stated on numerous occasions that he feels that the Constitution is an antiquated and outmoded document and needs to be disregarded for being irrelevant. Our country was never a Democracy. It is, was, and should always be, a Representative Constitutional Republic. The authority of the Federal Government did not, nor should it ever, include giving free hand outs to any and all that ask for it. We see before us a welfare state created by the Left, embodied in FDR's "New Deal" and promulgated throughout our recent history to today. This will continue until there are no longer rich or poor, haves or have nots, but merely "Us" and the Government.

Our current financial and economic situation is not due to merely the actions of one political party or another. There is more than enough blame to go around for that. Much of the situation was sparked by legislation that was signed into law at the end of the Clinton Administration that de-regulated the banking industry. A very un-Democrat decision to be sure, but one that had previously unforseen consequences. Fast-forward a few years, and we have Alan Greenspan encouraging the Sub-Prime Mortgage craze, and Democrats throwing money at pet Social(ist) programs while Republicans were throwing money at pet pork projects. That was merely business as usual. Americans got ourselves into this mess by taking out far more debt than we could afford to ever pay off in a reasonable amount of time, and now it's coming back to haunt us. We need to learn from our mistakes and move on.
  • TheOne1 cryptic... 2008/12/04 15:41:11
  • jorgaone cryptic... 2008/12/23 15:03:34
    jorgaone
    WOW! Kudos to you--VERY well thought-out and absolutely correct. MANY more whites in the north owned slaves than whites in the South. Of course, in the north they were cleverly called "indentured servants" but the true result was the same.
    Lincoln's original plan--to free the black slaves in the south--and SEND THEM BACK TO AFRICA--NOT to keep them here and live with them. HIS proposal was to use Southern tax and tariff money to send them "home". Actually, many of the freed black slaves did exactly that! (of course--the indentured servants were smply out of luck)
    His exact quote was that he "did not feel that they would ever be accepted or acceptable" in the mostly white new world...For verification, see "Lincoln unmasked" by T.J. Dilorenzo and "The Slaveholding Republic" by D.E. Fehrenbacher. Both titles available on Amazon.
  • My husband calls me biscuit 2008/12/02 13:20:51
    Yes. I better be prepared.
    My husband calls me biscuit
    ...I think this is the calm before the storm. Also, he is not President yet...we will see what happens in late January
  • windspirit 2008/11/27 08:37:29
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    windspirit
    +3
    These people need to get a life and channel their energies into doing something constructive for our country.
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2008/11/27 05:17:17
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    Barry can SAY anything he wants to get elected, the hard part, which he's a-fixin'
    to find out, is realizing the programs he wants and the money that is available for them
    can be likened to filling a swimming pool by urinating in it.
    The reason McCain didn't win was he proposed programs that could actually be accomplished by letting the economic system heal itself through competition, supply and demand and creative financing. Things that the PEOPLE, unhindered by the government, have been doing since the Pilgrims figured out that INDIVIDUAL land ownership and 'what you produce is yours' self-sufficiency beats a socialistic, commune style system every time. There are no deadbeats when everyone relies on THEMSELVES. I guess more voters were just looking for the free lunch and the free ride to go and get it. Maybe in Neverland, but never in YOUR land and MY land.
    Oh, and you can forget socialized medicine, that couldn't work even in a utopian society.
  • Tea in ... Lawnmow... 2008/12/04 02:06:45
    Tea in the Harbor
    +5
    Socialized medicine works in every country in the industrialized world except ours. One of the reasons our buisnesses can't compete is that they are burdened with this monumental expense and beaurocratic nightmare we call healthcare and the rest of the world regards it as a simple human right.
  • lawyertoo Tea in ... 2009/01/06 20:21:47
    lawyertoo
    Have you actually check out the medical care those countries actually provide? If their citizens are actually "gravely ill" and they can afford it they come to the U.S. to get medical care, because we have the best medical care in the world. Why, because it is not run by the damn government! Healthcare is like everything else in this world, you get what you pay for...if you pay nothing you get next to nothing. God forbid you or your children get gravely ill depending on government medical care, you will just die....besides, our government will propably run that as well as they had run Social Security...they spent it all and now Social Security in bust...what we the average "worker" pays in Social Security today goes to those on Social Security "today," we will never see a cent of our Social Security money, it will be bankrupt by the time we need it. So, I am supposed to trust the same government with my healthcare? No thank you, only a moron would think that was a good idea, check the internet for the healthcare the British, Canadians, etc. actually receive...why do they come here if they are really sick?
  • Tea in ... lawyertoo 2009/01/06 20:48:27
    Tea in the Harbor
    It is true that for the super rich in the world our system is the best. But if you accept the premise that all men are created equal, and therefore have equal rights when it comes to potential life expectancy, the American system falls woefully short. The middle class and the poor in this Nation have substantially shorter life expectancies than their counterparts in other industrialized countries. When that fact changes, your argument may have merit, but as long as it remains as is, it is proof that we are a less humane society than they.
    Your argument is tenable only if you accept that it is right for the wealthy to live longer lives than the rest of society, a premise I reject totally.
  • Cindy Tea in ... 2009/01/26 14:29:25
    Cindy
    I sure as hell hope you're not giving credit to GWB for killing "hundreds of thousands" of people.
  • Tea in ... Cindy 2009/01/26 17:26:05
    Tea in the Harbor
    Give credit where credit is due I always say. But I just read through my posts and I don't see that reference anywhere. This conversation appears to be about health care, a different Bush failure.
  • old mccain Lawnmow... 2008/12/06 20:55:25
    old mccain
    +1
    McCain LOST because a couple million more people voted for Obama; now get over it and make yourself useful.
  • 1000384 old mccain 2008/12/07 20:08:57
    1000384
    +1
    Actually the number is 8,542,597

And your point is very well taken, though it seems like it'll fall on millions of deaf ears across the country.
  • old mccain 1000384 2008/12/07 22:55:13
    old mccain
    +1
    Thanks. For the time being, let's give it a chance anyway! What other choice is there? Some can't seem to grasp that.
  • lawyertoo old mccain 2009/01/06 20:28:56
    lawyertoo
    There is always choice in America and I choose to treat BHO the same way liberals treated GWB, put that in you pipe and smoke it....you seem to be high anyway!
  • Tea in ... lawyertoo 2009/01/06 21:02:34
    Tea in the Harbor
    If President Obama issues orders that result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, I will also object to his leadership. If President Obama seeks to violate our Constitution with blanket searches and seizures, if he endorses torture, black prisons and renditions, I will be very vocal in my disapproval.
    If President Obama directs his staff to obstruct investigations or fire people who disagree with him politically, if he uses the Justice Department as a personal tool for promoting his own agenda, or excuses any member of his staff from the legitimate oversight duties of the congress I will object.
    The only basis you have at this point for objections are the products of your own imagination, I don't consider that a legitimate reason.
  • peter Tea in ... 2009/03/30 14:20:26
    peter
    well tea in here we r months later and barry hussein is doing ALL the things you said bush did so lets here your objections?he has violated the constitution directly with the AIG issue (article 3 section nine to be exact)post fact law. also he has spent millions and obstructed justice to hide his birth and school records when a simple birth certificate would have sufficed.His staff has stopped all investigation to the contrary... gitmo remains open...the troop will remain 10 months longer than bushes plan (not to mention afganistan)his staff paid no taxes and he writes exclusions for his lobbying buddies everyday..he broke all his campaign promises and I mean ALL..he has not waited the five days to look at any new bills...pork pork and more pork after promising "no earmarks" no reduction in defense...this guy just flat out took all you dupes in and he isn't even a US natural born....just who is he??? NOBODY REALLY KNEW!!!and now king barry and his court,pelosi,reid and the rest will end the founding fathers dream of individual liberty for all
  • Tea in ... peter 2009/03/30 16:59:18
    Tea in the Harbor
    Article three of the Constitution deals with the Judicial branch, and has four sections. I don't think anyone has violated non existent clauses of the law. Type "US Constitution" into your google box and have a look. Gitmo is being closed, but it is being done in a responsible way and that does take time.
    Mr. Obama's citizenship has been challenged in the courts several times, each with the same result. The allegations have no merit.
    The pork you refer to is in last years budget, and has as much pork from republicans as it does from democrats. The President promised earmark reform, not "no earmarks," that was little Johnny's promise.
    He is acting on every campaign promise he made, the stimulus is beginning to have some impact, but the magnitude of failures left to him won't be fixed overnight.
    His promised tax cuts are now law.
    The health care debate is underway, and will recieve funding in the new budget.
    Green energy incentives are in the tax code, and more are coming.
    The infrastructure improvements are breaking ground.
    I could go on, but you have proven yourself both ill informed and ignorant of the facts, so I'm not going to waste any more of my time on you.
  • lawyertoo old mccain 2009/01/06 20:27:40
    lawyertoo
    No thank you. I will make myself as useful as the liberal were to GWB! I am looking forward to block BHO at every turn....all he is is Clinton II, check out his appointments, I have yet to see an original idea from him...all he is going to do is throw us into a depression worse than the last one and the ones that will lose the most are the poor that trusted the man, during a depression the poor fair the worse. Oh well, I guess they will be getting what they deserve for voting the man in office. Please remember there were over 49 million of use that did not vote for him, do not trust him, and will fight him every step of the way! I guess liberals think they are the only ones that can attack a president for 8 years and get away with it, well so far there is still "freedom" of speech and I intend to do exactly to BHO that the liberals did to GWB, let's see how they like it!
  • Jeff 2008/11/27 01:46:42
    Yes. I better be prepared.
    Jeff
    +1
    I have a lot of friends that are gun fans. Most of them are stocking up on ammo in case there is trouble. What worries me is that, generally speaking, in this country we let stupid people elect stupid people. Government by and for the people means we are personally responsible for the laws passed. CA passed a gun ban that was ridiculous years ago. If that kind of thing was attempted nationally then it wouldn't surprise me if some idiot blamed Obama. I didn't vote for him, but he deserves a try.
  • lawyertoo Jeff 2009/01/06 20:30:23
    lawyertoo
    +1
    Oh please, deserves a try? Why? He is a liar and a cheat...he is a socialist/communist. I am sorry I refuse to "try" socialism/communism!!!!
  • pea eye 2008/11/27 00:09:36
    No. Cool, this is my favorite election
    pea eye
    +3
    The country will come together. We are apart as a nation but we will pull together
  • lawyertoo pea eye 2009/01/06 20:32:17
    lawyertoo
    +1
    No with BHO we won't, he has aleinated all conservatives and he cannot change that, we want him to keep is change and we will support him just like the dumocrates supported GWB! Why should we support a Chicago criminal?
  • trex 2008/11/26 22:36:36
    Yes. I better be prepared.
    trex
    +1
    This is a simple situation. Militia's are a constitutional freedom in America. Liberals and Obama might try to change the constitution that provides them. They plan to eliminate not just change the 2nd ammendment. Obamanation and his Socialist Communist followers are confused, and soon they will be making changes to our Countries most sacred amendments. The Left will create an atmoshphere of animosity that will give the real terrorist's. That is the Lefts supposed friends, you know the muslim killers, an opportunity to have the Evil Left or Righteous Right look like they committed a terrorist act that will create a catalyst within this country like it has never seen before. Party against part, State against state, and Brother against Brother. Complete civil unrest. The Left thinks the National Guard is going to protect them. Hmmmmmmmmm Almost 90% of the Army is of the Republican Party. Not! 90% of this Nations Police numbers are of the Republican Party. In the end the Republicans will bring order back to this Country and steer it away from the evil aspirations of an evil era called the Obamanation.
  • munchnm... trex 2008/11/26 23:19:30
    munchnmonkey
    +2
    Trex---Chill-you cannot be saying any of this with a straight face! The Bush Cheney evil empire has torn, stomped, boiled, re-written, smashed, frickacede, smushed, pummelted, stoned and ABUSED the Constitution. Your rantings about the Republican Police and National Guard is slightly absured. I guess they didn't feel like showing up for the election! And, brother against brother-oh brother. You need to step away from the computer, come out of your parents basement and see the sunshine. Relax-you are well taken care of by the new President (already!!)-ahhh well, there is always 2016! The time will fly bye. Lets hope Palin runs, we could use yet another 8 yrs to continue to clean-up this mess left behind-again!
  • Lawnmow... munchnm... 2008/11/27 05:48:00
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    " Relax-you are well taken care of by the new President"...
    That, in a nutshell is what's wrong with you smug, egocentric Dumocrats. Always
    looking to be 'taken care' of.
    How old are you, 20? Trex was probably 'taking care' of HIMSELF while your grandpaw was griping about his welfare check being late.
    The only thing Barry is going to 'change' is his attitude and his underware. He's filling his cabinet with Clinton rejects, including his ol' lady, and will probably run things more like Bush than McCain could even THINK of.
  • trex munchnm... 2008/12/26 07:10:51
    trex
    +1
    You democrats/communists really just don't get it? You stand for nothing on values or morals. You talk as if you have a voice beyond your rhetoric. All I know is history repeats itself. Show me one successful socialist country? It doesn't exist. You follow your liberal agenda blindly thinking you are rebels somehow. Teaspoon by teaspoon you feed on your socialist agenda. FDR after the depression tried implenting his BS socialism and it took years and years to clean that up. Here we are in another Financial melt down and we put the worst socialist in our government at the helm.......Nice! Back to the point, Militias are one hundred percent legal, and Republican and Democrats are welcome. You guys fell for change? You still have the same Democratic congress at large that has been screwing up our economy , with an unexperienced idiot soon at the Helm. 4 years goes by quick thank goodness!
  • Cindy munchnm... 2009/01/26 14:36:43
    Cindy
    Who will be cleaning up whose mess? If this next round of stimulus goes thru, we'll all toast. Too much to the left!!!!!! We'll be tilted and sinking faster than the Titanic.
  • vietvet trex 2008/11/27 01:39:43
    vietvet
    +2
    The is an old saying for morons like you, "BETTER TO BE THOUGHT A FOOL THAN OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT" you should try it, STFU
  • trex vietvet 2008/12/27 00:40:57
    trex
    +1
    You Liberal Democrats may have your Crisis creating congress for now and your Un-experienced Socialist President for now, but 4 years passes quickly and Palin won't be our #1, you will have to deal with Romney who can show you the way back to normality in this great republic country!
  • PM trex 2008/12/27 15:41:29
    PM
    You liberal this. You liberal that, LOL!!!

Yeah, and the Great Pumpkin is coming too, you just watch. I'm gonna sit in this Pumpkin Patch all night and wait for him, you just watch, he'll come.

Republican philosophy doesn't not benefit the middle class. You complain about giving a man a nickel who needs it, but bend over backwards to give to the rich so they can just redistribute back to us in the form of a "Trickle". How dumb is that!!! Take money from the poor and middle class (socialism in your own words) and give it to the rich, so that they can just give us a little of it back, ha, ha, ha!!! No thanks.

Has it worked in the last 30 years? Nope! But you just watch, its gonna work and me and the Great Pumpkin will be there to benefit and then where will you Liberals be, you just watch!!! The Liberals, blah, blah, blah. The Liberals, blah.....

2014/07/29 21:10:41