MARINES begin MARTIAL LAW training in Indianapolis,Indiana Is Obama planning OUR future??

Grizz 2009/06/15 00:01:59
i will never submit to this tyranny
oh its ok,obama can have my freedoms and all i have
Marines to begin martial law training in Indianapolis
June 3rd, 2008 | Constitutional Crisis

By: D. H. Williams @ 9:14 PM - EST

Indianapolis Mayor, Greg Ballard surrenders 26 private and state owned sites for martial law training
Under the guise of urban warfare training the 26th Expeditionary Unit an elite group of U.S. Marines will conduct a martial law training exercise at 26 “surrendered” locations in central Indiana from June 4th thru the 17th. While state officials and media are doing their best to assure the public that this military takeover of civilian property is somehow a good thing, ignoring the Posse Comitatus Act which fundamentally prohibits these types of exercises. These two weeks of training are also a contradiction of military tradition against deployments among the civilian population dating back to the end of the Civil War. Why then are the citizens of Indianapolis and six other Indiana towns being made to take part in two weeks of patrols and ambushes?

Local news station WTHR 6 reports, “That in the interest of national security the sights and sounds of war will be brought to Indianapolis.” Why do residents of Indianapolis need to learn the sights and sounds of war? Could it be a conditioning process? Considering that numerous urban training environments which exist within military bases in the U. S. and around the globe the explanation of “a need to train in realistic urban zones” is doubtful. More likely the real purpose is to condition the civilian population and military personnel to living under martial law. Too many this hypotheses may sound farfetched, that is until you realize the plans for martial law and the detention of U.S. citizens have already been made. (Sect. 1042 of the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), “Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies,” gives the executive the power to invoke martial law.)

Most Americans are completely unaware of the Continuity of Government Commission created in the fall of 2002 to study and make recommendations for the continuity of government institutions after a catastrophic attack. This commission is made up primarily of professional lobbyists. The plans approved from this commission advocates a constitutional amendment calling for the appointment of individuals to the House of Representatives to fill the seats of dead or incapacitated members, a first in American history. I will say that again: our representative government will cease to exist as individuals to the House of Representatives will be appointed and not elected. An examination of the proposal reveals that it is both unnecessary and dangerous.

Out of the COGC came the National Security Presidential Directive NSPD 51. This directive establishes a comprehensive national policy on the continuity of federal government structures and operations and a single National Continuity Coordinator responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of federal continuity policies. This policy establishes “National Essential Functions,” prescribes continuity requirements for all executive departments and agencies, and provides guidance for state, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector organizations in order to ensure a comprehensive and integrated national continuity program that will enhance the credibility of our national security posture and enable a more rapid and effective response to and recovery from a national emergency.

Therefore it is not much of a leap to conclude that the true purpose of these exercises is to prepare and condition the population and the military to the prospects of martial law. In a San Francisco Chronicle article published this February former U.S. Congressman Dan Hamburg revealed that beginning in 1999, the government had entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Haliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars; some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA) has complained about these contracts, saying that more taxpayer dollars should not go to taxpayer-gouging Halliburton. “What kind of “new programs” requires the construction and refurbishment of detention facilities in nearly every state of the union with the capacity to house perhaps millions of people?” ask Lewis Seiler and Dan Hamburg.

Disturbingly since 9/11, and seemingly without the notice of most Americans, the federal government has assumed the authority to institute martial law, suspended Habeas Corpus, arrest anyone labeled a dissident (citizen and non-citizen alike), and detain people without legal or constitutional recourse.

It saddens this U.S. Army veteran to see our Armed Forces misused by those who have no respect for our nation’s laws or traditions.

• true american 2009/06/30 09:42:16
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    true american
    +5
    I can not verify this personally,but I am aware that the unit I belong to will not allow americans to be treated in this manner.

• Lanikai 2009/07/01 13:39:39
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    +1
    They will have to kill me first. This is an outrage. This IS the shape of things to come under obammie, the economic crisis will worsen, food supplies will be short, thugs will steal, kill and pillage and the civill unrest will make Baghdad look safe. Prepare the revolution now.
  • Grizz Lanikai 2009/07/01 14:37:39
    Grizz
    most scholars say by mid 2010,if things don't radiccaly stop,there will be open revolt,rebellian,and riots in the streets,roaming gangs looking to take all you have--
  • Desert Cloud 2009/07/01 06:48:13
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    Desert Cloud
    +3
    As a former Marine I have faith that our military will shoot Obama instead.
  • Lanikai Desert ... 2009/07/01 13:40:51
    +2
    Ever service person I have talked to, and that is a lot, has said they WILL NOT raise guns against the citizens. HOWEVER< if obammie hands OUR troops off the the UN as is his plan, they we may have foreign soldiers here who do not have such regard for our constitution.
  • Desert ... Lanikai 2009/07/02 06:30:14
    Desert Cloud
    +1
    That's the main reason the UN has to be disbanded. It has become a major threat to America thanks to Obama the un-American president.
  • Grizz Desert ... 2009/07/02 12:50:05
    Grizz
    +1
    disbanded or not,at least tossed out of USA--the REAL obamanation is that ahmanutjob from iran comes here on our home turf along with hugo and trashes us--i say do not allow them an entry visa--screw them all
  • Grizz Lanikai 2009/07/14 14:46:37
    Grizz
    lets face facts,there are THOUSANDS who would obey opbama in this scenario--it would divide the military--remember kent state--live ammo armed soldiers WOULD fire on Americans--
  • loony t 2009/06/30 16:18:21
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    loony t
    +2
    I am a free AMERICAN and i will fight to stay that way.
  • FitzRoger 2009/06/30 14:54:13 (edited)
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    FitzRoger
    +2
    .......and I don't think our military will either. It will take UN troops to enter our street and TRY to take away our weapons. Let them try......
  • Grizz FitzRoger 2009/06/30 16:31:12
    Grizz
    +1
    U.N. troops are being sought to join u.s. army in joint "home security" " severe storm--hurricane" exercise in our streets soon --sought by obama who wants this--as now,FEMA camps are being re-stocked and readied to open--there was a teleconference yest between law enforcement nationwide and DHS about this--some complaints against troops in the streets
  • FitzRoger Grizz 2009/06/30 16:45:02
    FitzRoger
    +2
    Obama is a Communist Dictator and we only have to look to Venezuela to see what he is doing.
  • zlgriff~PWCM~JLA 2009/06/30 14:35:30
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    zlgriff~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    My question is, why are they training for martial law unless ol stupid head is planning on doing something else he knows the majority of citizens will be protesting about...it is scary, I live in Indiana, I have 2 brothers who live in the Indianapolis area. It must be a real doozy if they are doing this.
  • Lanikai zlgriff... 2009/07/01 13:42:40
    +1
    Remember that "thing" Joe Biden mentioned during the campaign, the one where it will apper obammie is NOT on the right side of the issue, well, this is part and parcel. His support of the honduran dictator PROVES, he supports ductatorial governments, and he wants one of his own.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2009/06/30 09:43:51
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    Our Military can not use Martial Law against it's own Citizens. The military's Oath is to the Constitution not to the people or President as Obama has already tried to change. The military is very aware of Obama and ready to also not go against the Constitution.
  • Grizz Hula gi... 2009/06/30 12:12:32
    Grizz
    +1
    however,even now,after a tele conference with nations police chiefs,obama is attempting ,under the guise of FEMA hurricane preparedness,to use the military NATIONWIDE in a home security " drill "--and FEMA camps are being upgraded now---even tho this is against the possee comitadus laws of constitution--
  • Laura Hula gi... 2009/07/01 12:18:31
    Laura
    +1
    In the event that we have a Level 6 pandemic, (which we are) it is in place that our Constitution and our rights can be lifted by the powers that be,
  • Hula gi... Laura 2009/07/01 20:32:22
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    Our armed forces can not be used against the people even if the President orders it. Their vow is only to the Constitution it's there so this could never happen.
    He can use police and local forces like his new security force but not the military. They also have vowed not to go against us and many of them have signed a pact because they don't trust this guy.
  • Grizz Laura 2009/07/14 14:48:02
    Grizz
    current news now says fall MANDATORY FORCED innoculations of flu vaccine to be done starting in schools and health care personnel
  • true american 2009/06/30 09:42:16
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    true american
    +5
  • FitzRoger true am... 2009/06/30 14:55:48
    FitzRoger
    +3
    Nor will I. Whoooah!
  • Grizz true am... 2009/06/30 16:32:36
    Grizz
    +1
    if its the unit YOU belong to,why can't you verify it personally?
  • true am... Grizz 2009/06/30 21:11:03
    true american
    I cvan not verify the unit in question,I can verify my unit. Sorry I wish I could be of more assistance.
  • Lanikai Grizz 2009/07/01 13:44:11
    +1
    HGe could tell us, but then he would have to kill us. It is probably one of those ssecret things. One more unit being used to smash the Americans who disagree with king obammie.
  • krayzrick 2009/06/30 09:35:43
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    krayzrick
    +5
    Live Free, or Die Free....
  • Lanikai krayzrick 2009/07/01 13:44:37
    +2
    Patrick Henry, "Give me liberty or give me death"
  • Basil 2009/06/15 03:45:47
    Basil
    +1
    None of the above.
    I doubt very much if the U.S. military would make war on thier own country, especially for that idiot.
  • Grizz Basil 2009/06/15 13:26:22 (edited)
    Grizz
    which idiots orders did the ohio national guard follow when the fired live ammo on kent state college students,their own countrymen & women, killing two and injuring others?--don't you think there are countless THOUSANDS OF OHBUMMERS SUPPORTERS IN THE MILITARY? which idiots orders did the armed U.S. Army MP's in Alabama follow a cple months ago when they deployed in an Alabama town ordering people off the street and closing town roads ??
  • FitzRoger Basil 2009/06/30 15:03:25
    FitzRoger
    +2
    The military will not stand against us. They are us. It's only some of the flat foots in the police force and UN soldiers that will work against us. I’ve even heard police officers say the gangs tell them that they will be wearing the uniforms soon. What might that mean?
  • Lanikai FitzRoger 2009/07/01 13:46:01
    +1
    obammies personal acorn civilian force-the ones he thinks should be as well armed as the military. Mostly radical blaxks and muslims with the authority of the pres to do whatever to squash any resistance to obammies plans would be my guess. Black liberation theology in practice,.
  • FitzRoger Lanikai 2009/07/01 15:52:52
    FitzRoger
    +1
    Mogadishu
  • Faye 2009/06/15 02:41:15 (edited)
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    Faye
    +2
    We should all be worried.
  • kathleen 2009/06/15 00:46:45
    i will never submit to this tyranny
    kathleen
    +3
    This is scary to me...I live in Indiana.
  • Grizz kathleen 2009/06/15 02:38:14
    Grizz
    +2
    chk it out hun, obama really usurped the constitution on this 1--
  • haarp35117 2009/06/15 00:06:38 (edited)
  • Grizz haarp35117 2009/06/15 00:11:14
    Grizz
    +2
    you are a sick anti American--since you want new world order,why not move to north korea or iran?--bye--you wont be missed
  • Faye haarp35117 2009/06/15 02:46:52

2014/11/24 02:44:27